Shikar in Zambia

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qureshi

Re: Shikar in Zambia

Unread post by Qureshi » Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:46 am

james wrote:
Sufi monk wrote: do u support this animal killings?
Yes.
really?

QutbiORMuffy

Unread post by QutbiORMuffy » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:17 pm

zinger wrote:
BohriBakra wrote:Do u hav a pic of SMS with elephant.... My diehard frnds asking if this pic is genuine

Yes, im wondering the same thing myself.

That is why i have refrained from commenting.

it is obvious the people in the pics 2, 3 and 4 are Dawoodi Bohras and Mufaddal Maula is in pic 1, but, does that prove Mufaddal Maula shot the animal?

Kindly put the proof on the table.

BTW, killing the animal for sport, IMHO, was a ghastly, shameful act.

@ Sufi Monk.

U heard from me. Hope you are happy.

Now prove what im asking for, or slink out of here

Hope this image helps
IMG-20140613-WA0000.jpg

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:35 pm

Hello James, I was waiting for the best of mahal guys to come up and read their rebuttal. This is going to be a nice ride. Rumble in the jungle.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:49 pm

I am shocked at the way Muffadal BhaiSaheb is going on. He seems to forget that there is Allah and Imam watching every move he makes and one day he will surely pay for all his transgresses He is openly flaunting all Islamic and Humanitarian principles. I am not at all surprised though he has been hunting down poor misguided Momins from the time he has laid a false claim to be a Dai and bleeding them dry. Contrast this behaviour to Sayedna Qutbuddin, en epitome of peace and love, spreading good will where ever he goes. When will my brothers and sisters who still follow Muffadal BS realize they are being hunted down mercilessly be a ruthless predator

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:40 pm

I want to add another observation. My son has always been after me for so many years to get a parrot in a cage initially I agreed but then never ever let that happen. On my sons persistence I took him to a pet shop purchased some parrots and some birds then I took him to a public garden and asked him to open the gate and make the birds fly out. He was content and learned that innocent birds should not be encaged but few years back my son was accompanying me when we went to Burhani mahal the official residence of Maula in Karachi where there were some cages full of birds, my son saw it and didn't question me but I understood what he was thinking.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:05 pm

I heard from Bohra people in Tanzania that Zambia shikar was not enough he still has the urge for more and is in Mwanza location of Tanzania for more shikar. There is massive censorship so getting a photo of him with a trophy to prove to our ultra abde on this site will not be so easy.

But why do we even ask for their views, they too don't see anything wrong in their holiness doing shikar be according to them he is faultless.

By the way we do not need to compare SKQ whether he likes or not or does or not , this is is an addiction that was passed on to by SMB. Regardless whether SMS is the rightful leader or not, this is a terrible way to entertain oneself. I asked someone old , did STS hunt ? Did any other previous Diai hunt ? What introduced these fools in our lives to this addiction ?

Hunting by any norm Islamic or modern tradition is an epic stage where a wealthy person who has disregard for life to spend money and time to destroy life for pleasure. By trying to justify or not through religious law is pointless .

It's like me asking or judging does the pope be committing a sin by catholic standards if he tortures a pig , beats the hell out of it, kicks it to death and when it is dead he celebrates it's death by photos and then turns it to breakfast bacon. Will I find any description in the bible whether any of the actions I have just described to be sinful. If I don't then it's is ok and he can continue it. Can you imagine if we ran our lives like that what civilisation will we have achieved. Similarly stupid fools in India , Pakistan and other places use same arguments to rape , honor kill and do brutal practises killing of non Muslims and reply what's is haram in what they have just committed !

Zali110

Unread post by Zali110 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:25 am

Want info about hunting in Quran here it is

All wild animals in their disposition that run away from human beings - regardless of whether they are edible or not - are called preys and catching thoese animals is called “hunting.”

It is permissible in Islam to hunt both land and sea animals. In the Quran, it the following is stated:

“They ask thee what is lawful to them (as food). Say: lawful unto you are (all) things good and pure: and what ye have taught your trained hunting animals (to catch) in the manner directed to you by God: eat what they catch for you, but pronounce the name of God over it” (al-Maidah, 5:4).

“Lawful to you is the pursuit of water-game and its use for food” (al-Maidah, 5:96) (also see al-Maidah, 5:1, 2, 94, 96). Nevertheless, it is makrooh (abominable) to hunt just for entertainment. It is haram to hunt while in Hajj and in Ihram.

Meat The flesh of some hunt game animals is edible, and some is not. They are hunted to benefit from either for their skin, or wool or fangs,; or to be safe from the danger they cause for people.

There are some conditions so that meat flesh of a hunted animal can be halal to eat. Some of thoese conditions are related to the hunter, some to the hunt game animal and some to the hunting tool.

1-Conditions related to the hunter:

a- the Hunter must be Muslim, mumayyiz (person who has reached the age of discretion), sane or one of the people of the book, that ’is, Christian of Jewish. The meat flesh of the animals hunted by people apart from thoese cannot be eaten and also animals slaughtered by them cannot be eaten, either.

b-While the hunter is shooting the prey, or while he is sending the animal that is going to catch it, he must utter basmala. If he does not utter basmala deliberately, the meat flesh of that prey cannot be eaten.

c-The hunter must take action right away, without occupying himself with anything else, after shooting hunt the animal or having it caught by the trained huntinger animal. Sometimes it is possible that the hunter may have missed the animal and it may not have been killed. If he does not search where it is but occupies himself with something else and finds the animal dead later, the meat flesh of that animal cannot be eaten. Yet, if he finds the animal he injured as dead, without waiting after shooting it, its meat flesh can be eaten. (Maydani, al-Lubab, III, 220).

d- Shooting the gamehunt animal or sending the trained animal to catch it must be done by an expert hunter and anyone no one who is unfamiliar with hunting must not interfere in thisit. The Messenger of Allah (pbuh) prohibited hunting with stones, wrist rockets and clubs. A hadith narrated by Muslim is as follows:

“Stone neither hunts nor injures the enemy. It only breaks teeth and wounds eyes.”

A hunter shoots the prey yet loses it and finds it after a while. The following hadithes related to the issueis wereas narrated from Adiy b. KhHateam:

“Eat the prey if you find it outside of water after shooting your arrow. Otherwise, you cannot figure out if it was water or the arrow that killed it.”

“If you cannot find any bruise made by a wild animal on your prey and if you conclude that it was your arrow to havethat killed it, eat it”

“If you find your prey three days after shooting it and it yet does not smell rotten, eat it”

Mercy and need are the leading necessities to be taken into consideration in hunting. A Muslim who hunts for his needs must be merciful. He must not hunt during mating and reproduction periods. A true believer will be responsible for a great sin if he hunts to the degree that makes animals extinct and spoil nature’s balance.

2-Conditions related to the hunt animals:

a-The hunted animal must belong to a species that is permitted to eat. (see edible animals)

b-It must be wild in disposition and not domestic or tamed.

c-It must not be a pests or insects.

d-As for the sea animals, it must be fish (species of fish living in soft fresh water or hard watersea).

e- The animal must have died because of hunting. If the hunter catches the injured animal before it dies, he needs to slaughter it. Otherwise, it cannot be eaten.

3-Conditions related to the hunting tools: Animals are hunted with trained animals such as dogs, hawks, falcons, goshawks or by nets, and traps or with weapons. Thoese trained animals must have the conditions listed below:

a-They must go for the prey when they are sent.

b-They must be trained for hunting.

A dog is accepted to be trained when it does not eat the animal it caught for three times and animals such as falcons and hawks are considered to be trained if they return when they are called back.

c-They must not eat even a morsel from the meat flesh of the animal they have caught.

d-They must not kill the animals by choking them. If the animals die for another reason after being injured, they cannot be eaten.

e-Any No other untrained animals such as foxes and others must not help them with hunting.

In our day, hunting is usually performed with weapons. As we mentioned above, the hunter must utter basmala while shooting the prey, must run to it right away after shooting it and slaughter it if is not dead yet. If it has died because of shooting before the hunter reaches it, it can be eaten without the need to do anything else. (Maydani, ibid., III, 217, ff.)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:42 am

watsup msg :-

BUSHRA BUSHRA BUSHRA

Mufaddal Mola has purchased hunting camp in Zambia for 1.2 Million Dollars for his personal hobby.

This is a very big Mojiza and shaanat of our Aqa Mola. Long live Syedna Mufaddal Mola !

One should remember that as per laws all structures constructed in a jungle should be temporary. Hence this entire palatial camp will be pulled down once Mola has had his kill.

THIS IS HOW WAJEBAT WHICH COMPRISES OF THE POOR DUE IS USED UP BY MUFFY. MOLA TO MOLA CHE, EMNA UPAR ZAKAT NA PAISA QURBAN.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 3/2hyj.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 0/wzyv.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 0/8vyf.jpg[/img]

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:00 am

this guy is a total Show off!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 am

Very inconsiderate Mola

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 am

yes this is the pics I was talking about...jazakallah GM bhai.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:17 am

This guy is having all the fun he can get cause he knows that he is destined for eternal damnation in the fire of hell. Allah says in the Quran that Man is in complete loss except for those who have Iman and do good deeds and invite others towards that which is Haq and call those who are in adversity to patience. This guy doesn't do any good deeds except that which is good for himself. For example, he lets people kiss his ass. That is not a good deed. He let people bow down in front of him. That is not a good deed.

Our friend salaar has already established that he does not invite others towards that which is Haq and he is least bothered with those who are suffering except to see if they can give him money for "faal kholavu".

This guy is doomed. May Allah open the eyes of his followers and give them some aql.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:23 am

This is MASS HYPNOTISM of the highest level where people cant see the obvious !! Instead of bowing down their head in shame, these abdes are proud of their master's deeds, it cant get more pathetic !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:29 am

For 2 days the main dish in "Thali " for Zambian Bohras will be "Haathi ni Biryani."

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:45 pm

watsup msg :

Muffy had to pay 10,000 US Dollars fine because he shot a Tusker which is prohibited under the African law.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:57 pm

watsup msg :

Can you imagine Muffy was in Galiyakot one day then in Baroda then Mumbai and finally in Addis Ababa then to Lusaka and finally in Kafue. As long as he has subjects paying him in the name of Islam he can jet set wherever he wants to

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... /jyqwd.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 3/ehw8.jpg[/img]

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... 0/vbkn.jpg[/img]

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:59 pm

People who have pictures of Dead elephant can send those pictures to this organization.
http://www.wildaid.org/elephants

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:11 pm

According to the Holy Quran; Animal killers will burn in Hell.

In the Quran hunting for sports is haraam and banned activity, one on which Allah has himself frowned and the Prophet expressed strong displeasure.

Islam and animals

There is not an animal on earth, nor a bird that flies on its wings, but they are communities like you...
Qur'an 6:38

Muslims believe that:
All living creatures were made by Allah
Allah loves all animals
Animals exist for the benefit of human beings
Animals must be treated with kindness and compassion

Muslims are instructed to avoid:
Treating animals cruelly
Over-working or over-loading animals
Neglecting animals
Hunting animals for sport
Hunting for food is permitted if the animals are killed humanely
Cutting the mane or tail of a horse
Animal fighting as a sport
Factory farming

The Qur'an explicitly states that animals can be used for human benefit.

It is God who provided for you all manner of livestock, that you may ride on some of them and from some you may derive your food. And other uses in them for you to satisfy your heart's desires. It is on them, as on ships, that you make your journeys.
Qur'an 40:79-80

Muhammad and animals

There are many stories and sayings of the Prophet (pbuh) that demonstrate his concern for the welfare of animals.
Once someone travelling with the Prophet took some eggs from a nest, causing the mother bird great grief. The Prophet saw this and told the man to return the eggs. When the Prophet was asked if Allah rewarded acts of charity to animals, he replied: "Yes, there is a reward for acts of charity to every beast alive." The Prophet said "Whoever kills a sparrow or anything bigger than that without a just cause, Allah will hold him accountable on the Day of Judgment." The Prophet explained that a killing would be for a just cause if it was for food.

Although the Qur'an considers humans to occupy the highest place, it nevertheless strongly enjoins Muslims to treat animals with compassion and not to abuse them. The Qur'an states that all creation praises God, even if this praise is not expressed in human language (e.g. see Qur'an 17:44).[2] In verse Qur'an 6:38, the Qur'an applies the term "ummah", generally used to mean "a human religious community", for genera of animals. Encyclopedia of the Quran states that this verse have been "far reaching in its moral and ecological implications."[8]

"There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end." Qur'an 6:38

Muhammad is reported to have said: "For [charity shown to] each creature which has a wet heart (i.e. is alive), there is a reward." Muhammad opposed recreational hunting saying: "whoever shoots at a living creature for sport is cursed." He is also reported to have said: "There is no man who kills [even] a sparrow or anything smaller, without its deserving it, but Allah will question him about it [on the judgment day]," and "Whoever is kind to the creatures of God, is kind to himself."

Animals live in communities with each other - they are not lesser beings - they will join people with Allah at "the end". Muhammed repeatedly forbade cruelty to animals.

Whoever is kind to the creatures of God is kind to himself (Hadith)

Whoever kills anything bigger than a sparrow without a just cause - Allah will hold him accountable for it (Hadith)

The Prophet (Muhammad) once saw a man sharpening his knife in front of the sheep he was about to kill. He rebuked him saying "Do you intend to make it die two deaths?" (Hadith)

It behoves you to treat animals gently (Hadith)

This general teaching in Islam of care and respect for all creatures, because Allah loves every creature He has made, means that in everyday life Muslims have certain established principles:
It is forbidden to be cruel to animals - domestic and farm animals should be treated well: properly fed and housed. Work animals should never be made to carry excessive loads.
Hunting for sport or pleasure is forbidden.
Hunting for food must be done without deliberate cruelty and with hunting animals (dogs etc.) properly trained and controlled. Any weapons used must be in good condition and never blunt.
Killing animals for human vanity, such as for the fur or ivory trade, is forbidden.
Animal Experiments and Vivisection for cosmetic or luxury goods purposes is forbidden. Any animals killed for research purposes should be killed by halal methods.
Factory Farming is forbidden by Islam. Many animals bred by factory farming methods would be haram for Muslims (see below) because of cruel conditions, and artificial feeding with hormones and chemicals.

From all the above, it should be abundantly clear to any muslim, whether shia, sunni or ... that HUNTING FOR SPORT IS CONSIDERED AN ACT OF CRUELTY TO ALLAH'S CREATION, HARAAM IN HIS EYES AND PUNISHABLE AFTER DEATH.
Hunting and killing of elephants, lions, buffaloes, ostriches etc is totally inexcusable and a great sin in eyes of Allah!

Now you have proof beyond any doubt that ALLAH and his Rasool (s.a.w.) himself have forbidden this and is act of haram.

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:07 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:According to the Holy Quran; Animal killers will burn in Hell.

In the Quran hunting for sports is haraam and banned activity, one on which Allah has himself frowned and the Prophet expressed strong displeasure.

Islam and animals

There is not an animal on earth, nor a bird that flies on its wings, but they are communities like you...
Qur'an 6:38

Muslims believe that:
All living creatures were made by Allah
Allah loves all animals
Animals exist for the benefit of human beings
Animals must be treated with kindness and compassion

Muslims are instructed to avoid:
Treating animals cruelly
Over-working or over-loading animals
Neglecting animals
Hunting animals for sport
Hunting for food is permitted if the animals are killed humanely
Cutting the mane or tail of a horse
Animal fighting as a sport
Factory farming

The Qur'an explicitly states that animals can be used for human benefit.

It is God who provided for you all manner of livestock, that you may ride on some of them and from some you may derive your food. And other uses in them for you to satisfy your heart's desires. It is on them, as on ships, that you make your journeys.
Qur'an 40:79-80

Muhammad and animals

There are many stories and sayings of the Prophet (pbuh) that demonstrate his concern for the welfare of animals.
Once someone travelling with the Prophet took some eggs from a nest, causing the mother bird great grief. The Prophet saw this and told the man to return the eggs. When the Prophet was asked if Allah rewarded acts of charity to animals, he replied: "Yes, there is a reward for acts of charity to every beast alive." The Prophet said "Whoever kills a sparrow or anything bigger than that without a just cause, Allah will hold him accountable on the Day of Judgment." The Prophet explained that a killing would be for a just cause if it was for food.

Although the Qur'an considers humans to occupy the highest place, it nevertheless strongly enjoins Muslims to treat animals with compassion and not to abuse them. The Qur'an states that all creation praises God, even if this praise is not expressed in human language (e.g. see Qur'an 17:44).[2] In verse Qur'an 6:38, the Qur'an applies the term "ummah", generally used to mean "a human religious community", for genera of animals. Encyclopedia of the Quran states that this verse have been "far reaching in its moral and ecological implications."[8]

"There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end." Qur'an 6:38

Muhammad is reported to have said: "For [charity shown to] each creature which has a wet heart (i.e. is alive), there is a reward." Muhammad opposed recreational hunting saying: "whoever shoots at a living creature for sport is cursed." He is also reported to have said: "There is no man who kills [even] a sparrow or anything smaller, without its deserving it, but Allah will question him about it [on the judgment day]," and "Whoever is kind to the creatures of God, is kind to himself."

Animals live in communities with each other - they are not lesser beings - they will join people with Allah at "the end". Muhammed repeatedly forbade cruelty to animals.

Whoever is kind to the creatures of God is kind to himself (Hadith)

Whoever kills anything bigger than a sparrow without a just cause - Allah will hold him accountable for it (Hadith)

The Prophet (Muhammad) once saw a man sharpening his knife in front of the sheep he was about to kill. He rebuked him saying "Do you intend to make it die two deaths?" (Hadith)

It behoves you to treat animals gently (Hadith)

This general teaching in Islam of care and respect for all creatures, because Allah loves every creature He has made, means that in everyday life Muslims have certain established principles:
It is forbidden to be cruel to animals - domestic and farm animals should be treated well: properly fed and housed. Work animals should never be made to carry excessive loads.
Hunting for sport or pleasure is forbidden.
Hunting for food must be done without deliberate cruelty and with hunting animals (dogs etc.) properly trained and controlled. Any weapons used must be in good condition and never blunt.
Killing animals for human vanity, such as for the fur or ivory trade, is forbidden.
Animal Experiments and Vivisection for cosmetic or luxury goods purposes is forbidden. Any animals killed for research purposes should be killed by halal methods.
Factory Farming is forbidden by Islam. Many animals bred by factory farming methods would be haram for Muslims (see below) because of cruel conditions, and artificial feeding with hormones and chemicals.

From all the above, it should be abundantly clear to any muslim, whether shia, sunni or ... that HUNTING FOR SPORT IS CONSIDERED AN ACT OF CRUELTY TO ALLAH'S CREATION, HARAAM IN HIS EYES AND PUNISHABLE AFTER DEATH.
Hunting and killing of elephants, lions, buffaloes, ostriches etc is totally inexcusable and a great sin in eyes of Allah!

Now you have proof beyond any doubt that ALLAH and his Rasool (s.a.w.) himself have forbidden this and is act of haram.
Superb! Simply Superb Post!!! :)

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:56 pm

religious leader enjoys killing, while this simple lady enjoys serving animals....who is better near ALLAH subhanu?

http://truthseekerdaily.com/2014/06/a-w ... beautiful/

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:57 pm

INCREDIBLE!! The Reunion Between This Mama And Her Baby -

http://beyondblindfold.com/incredible-t ... tears.html

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:04 pm

people like james and other abdes should kill them self for defending criminals like muffy.....

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:33 pm

They seem to be product of the same farm. Cruelty .

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:45 pm

Kyun nahak rote ho; sirf eik haathi hi mara gaya. Aaj Islam aur uske senkdo firke mein har rauz hazaro muslimo marte hein. Yeh Sunni hei yato woh Shia hei, yeh ye hei yaato woh hei. Aaj Islam ki duniya ek naatak ban gayi hei. Kyun hum aansu nahi bahate jab filistini dar badar kar diye gaye hei. Kyun hum rote nahin ke koi ma-bahne ki izzat lutati hei. Usne to sirf eik haathi ko hi maara hei. Aaj saari duniya mein deen ke naamse Deen ki aar (curtain) me chup kar kitne sitm haote rahe hein. Kya deen ke peshwe ko yeh khabar nahi ke unke kaum mein aaj siassi, maali aur tabibi aur kitni senkdo mohtajgi hei.
Bas hum chale ja rahe hei ke SMS or SQS ne ye kiya aur woh kia. Unsko rowo ke jo taabaan hei, bimar hei, kauthar ke chakar me jakd mein hei. Eik haathi per kyon waqt zaya karte ho. Jao, har roz koy esa kaam karo ke koi bhuka aadmi tumko dua de, jao ispital ya to clinic mein jahan koi dardi ke pas dawai ya malampatti ke paise hahin he. Tum logo ke pas thoda bhi waqt ho to koi haajatmand ke kaam aawo. Yeh Forum mein posters raat dimaag ka halim karke apni rawai likhte ho. Daawat aur uske nakhuda aur khalasi tu uska jahaaz dil chahe eise chalate hei. Kya tume aisa nahi lagta ke tum log waqt zaya karte ho? Kya tum logo ko aisa khayal he ke tumari pipri koi sun bhi raha hei? Thodi deir khyal bhi karo ke jees kothar ki tumhe naabud karne khi khwahish hei unke paas hazaro, laakho, karodo moheeb hei jo badalna hi nahin chahte. Kabhi aap loko ne usko pucha bhi hei? Woh laakho logo to savere saanjh kamayi ke piche mubtila hei aur hamare jese sochte hein ke unko tabdili chahiye; woh log phase hein aur humari Forum se juud jaaye aur un sab loko ka bola baal hoye ga!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:30 pm

If only I get one shot in.....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:42 pm

watsup msg :

Our beloved Mola, Mufaddal Saifuddin, also known as The Sultan of Yemen, now challenged by his uncle on his wrongful succession as a leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community in Mumbai has purchased a hunting villa in Zambia.

Khaas elaan mumenin waaste --- Aapna Aqa Mufaddal Mola African elephant ni zabihyat banduk si ekdum gazab shaan si farmavi.

Zambia na mumenin na naseeb buland che ke Aqa Mufaddal Mola ye aa mojizo - Banduk ni zabihyat - Zambia ma farmayo and mumenin ne pura Aalam-e-Islam ma haathi no gosht pohchavani khidmat ni sharaf naseeb thai che.

Aqa mola farmayu ke haathi no gosht boil kari ane egg coating lagavi ne olive oil ma fry kare - sehat na waaste ghanu saaru che.

Khidmatguzars will deliver haathi no gosht saathe eggs and olive oil to each mumenin household. Sagla haathi no paak gosht salwaat pari ne itminaan si Jamey.

The pictures show his very brave disciples performing the completion of zabihyat of an elephant - Taliban style - in Zambia. In Kenya he would serve prison for 7 years for killing an animal and declared person non grata like his beloved father was in the 70s in Tanzania.

Our Mola shall hold our hand and take us to Paradise with him, where we might indulge in great hunting once again without any fear of these rules.

Wah wah Mola Mola Mufaddal Wah wah !!