Saudi Arabia removed ban on Syedna Burhanuddin

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: Saudi Arabia removed ban on Syedna Burhanuddin

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:17 pm

the saudis are well aware of syedna's activities and the shirk of bohras. i am told by an insider that they have tons of material in their records of what the beliefs and practices of bohras are and what the syedna is upto all over the world.

since he was banned from saudi some 20 odd years ago, he started the practice of this annual moharram tamasha to show the saudi's his pulling power and spite them. precisely around that time the kothar started referring to him as haqiqi kaaba, to cock a snook at the saudi govt and to create a hype that he is equivalent to kaaba, the house of Allah. this moharram tamasha faced a lot of difficulties: finding suitable venues which could host such huge gatherings of ill-behaved fools, in terms of logistics, food, accomodations, and the local jamaat being able to come up with the huge salaams to attract the kothar, the support of a docile and lenient local govt, and easy access to visas.

in the US, the experiment resulted in many bohras absconding and staying back as illegals. ditto in dubai. in sri lanka, logistics and accomodations became a big problem. in africa, the security situation is very bad and bohras were looted and assaulted. in india, there is too much of a rush and they cant accomodate them. besides there is always a danger of provoking backlash from hindus and other religions who hate the way bohras trample all over the place and affect their businesses, like it happened in pune.

finally having to swallow humble pie, the self proclaimed haqiqi kaaba had to obey the strict instructions and injunctions of the saudis and beg to be allowed in for umrah. what more insults are they going to take? no matter how saifee mahal portrays it, the facts and evidence are clear. the kothar has been extremely humiliated.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm

omabharti wrote:Why did Malumaat has restricted the pictures of Syedna doing Chelum Majlis while they have no restrictions for other pictures and Akhbar of his visit to Saudi Arabia
For a person who claims to be Haqiqi Kaaba and Natiq Quran and all other titles, what is he afraid of. Why not show the pictures. Is he and Kothar afraid of something and hiding something
To do Chelum of Imam Husain who did not fear the army of Yazid . Syedna surely has mocked the Chelum and Shadaat of Imam Hussain and Ahl-e-Bait by hiding the news and pictures
FOR THOSE ORTHOS, THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS FORUM AND YOUR KOTHARI, NOTHING IS RESTRICTED HERE THIS FORUM EVEN ALLOW HALF OR SOME TIMES TOTALLY EMPTY BRAINS TO SPEW THEIR VENOM AND RUN AWAY WHEN FACED WITH TRUTH AND FACTS
Omadonkey..
Why you always come up with foolish claims..
You actually think Moula (TUS) runs Malumaat.com personally?!?!
And what you are telling "YOUR KOTHARI" ?? Didn't you accept that you are a part of ortho group and not a Syedna hater? What are you doing now?
And what's the big deal about malumaat.com? Why you always compare malumaat and dawoodi-bohras.

You say that you have such high contacts with amils and all.. why don't you ask them for their ejamaat ID and password and access it?

You are a big Hypocrite. Period:|

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
admirer wrote:
I'd happily bear this corruption.
you are bearing this corruption, but not happily. the very fact that you have to come here and defend the criminals shows how insecure you are... :D
Zulfi,
I have always and now also say that there is some corruption in the community, which doesn't have?
But I am not like you -- a bad mouthing, venom spewing creature, who has got nothing else but hatred filled in his heart.

I pity you and your kids and your generation. Because it's not about religion, it's about your character now. How you come up with fictitious stories told to you by some "Insiders" always..

You should be ashamed of speaking lies of this degree in public forum. If you have guts get a solid documented proof for your claims..

P.S. "OMA" should not reply to this post.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:29 pm

You actually think Moula (TUS) runs Malumaat.com personally?!?!
A---err
I thought anything in ORTHO culture has to be done with Moula's Raza, you mean to say that Moula doesnot know who is running Malumaat then what happens to his Ghaib nu Ilm
And then again you still did not answer the question, 'why restrict that information only and make other available" there is only one answer the KOTHARIS are DERPOK, they are afraid of Saudi Govt. what a bunch of coward and then they tell you live like Ali
and die like Imam Husain who was not afraid of Yazidi Army and challenged them while his so called DAI hides from facing adversity.
BUNCH OF DOUBLE TALKERS

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:25 am

Brothers, Sajiz Zafar, Oma, AlZulfiquar,

Chehlum waiz by Syedna sheb was in Arabic language (written) and around two hours long. As now deedar, Umra, Tawaf, Khaimakhdam ni Majlis and Qadambosi tamasha is over. Syedna saheb is planning to leave for Madina in couple of day. A Strict SMS has been circulted among all the bohras in Saudi Arabia in Dawat in Zaban (Roman Script) which says that "No bohra( Residents or Visitors) should come to Madina and they don't have Raza to proceed to Madina. If come one found in Madina strict action will be taken against him

Syedna Saheb will visit Madina in very low profile as I have mentioned earliar. Local authorities has already called some officials in their office and gave them strict warning. Syedna saheb will visit Masjid Nabwi and Baqui with his sons only while other family members have been distributed in four groups and each group will perfoms ziyarat seprately.

Dai of Alhle bait who has already collected billion of rupees and Gold in order to errect a Zareeh on Moulatina Fatima Zehra's Zareeh is suppose to visit the grave as an ordinary man.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 am

hussain,
Who exactly are you.you know wats ging on everywhere yet you have hatred for moula(tus).......wats wrong with you?
nooone else bother to repy for this..him or rather no reply.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:17 am

^
Guy
I am not replying on Br. Husssain's behalf, I know who is he and so far he is posted all the information before it even gets to Kothari website
NOW MY QUESTION CAN YOU TELL US WHO ARE YOU AND WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO POST THE NEXUS OF MODI-MOULA AS YOU PROMISED?
I

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:52 am

i am not..as its of no use........say anythin you want...

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:35 pm

Brother Guy_Sam

What did I write wrong? Did I make any story? Whatever I am writing you will find on other websites within couple of days. Where does the question of hatred arises? I do respect Syedna Saheb. I am not satisfy with the managment of community affairs.

If you continue for some more months than definately I will write to you personally and even visit you. I know like many others you will also go away after few days. Do you think going back to mainstream is so easy? What if I want come back to community back do you think it is an easy task. One of my relative wanted to go back to mainstream with an open heart and he was asked to utter laanat on his own parents. What would you have done if you would have faced the same situation?

Most of the people of these board knows me personally and they are in contact with me. Many of them are in mainstream. I don't have hatred but just cant tolerate the wrong.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:00 pm

brother Hussain_Ksa,

can you please verify if this news being put out by saifee mahal is correct? they are showing that syedna has re-possessed the old faiz and is re-building on the same land??

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Moazzaz mumineen of the Toronto Anjuman

Baad afzalusalaam

With great joy, we inform you that Aqa Moula(TUS) performed Ta'sis (ground-breaking) ceremony of Mahal-us-Saifee today in Makkah Mukarramah. As you know the Saudis had demolished the original structure built by Syedna Taher Saifuddin(TUS) for Imam-us-Zamaan many years back.

Now that we have re-possessed the land, a "shandar" imarat will rise and beautify the neighbourhood of haram Sharif.

Janab Aami saheb urges all mumineen to celebrate this event by serving tonight "choba" (sodhamnu) in your homes. It is a victory of great proportions for Aqa Moula (May He remain baki salamat ta hashr) and for all of us - his udna followers. Hak has finally triumphed over "baatil".

Abeede Syedna(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 pm

To all the abdes who argued that Syedna was treated as a guest of Saudi Govt.
Look at the picture, does this looks like he is being treated as Head of a Community or guest of Saudis.
Hussain Bhai, Can you please corroborate if Syedna attended/prayed the Juma Namaz in Kabah lead by a Saudi Sunni Imam.

http://www.malumaat.com/adv/akhbar/item/903.html

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 am

bro hussain,
who asked you to utter lanaat n all..and try to go to moula(tus)with your greivance..you must be knowing its not so tough to adress your greivance to moula(tus) personally

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:03 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:brother Hussain_Ksa,

can you please verify if this news being put out by saifee mahal is correct? they are showing that syedna has re-possessed the old faiz and is re-building on the same land??

Baad afzalusalaam

With great joy, we inform you that Aqa Moula(TUS) performed Ta'sis (ground-breaking) ceremony of Mahal-us-Saifee today in Makkah Mukarramah. As you know the Saudis had demolished the original structure built by Syedna Taher Saifuddin(TUS) for Imam-us-Zamaan many years back.

Now that we have re-possessed the land, a "shandar" imarat will rise and beautify the neighbourhood of haram Sharif.

Janab Aami saheb urges all mumineen to celebrate this event by serving tonight "choba" (sodhamnu) in your homes. It is a victory of great proportions for Aqa Moula (May He remain baki salamat ta hashr) and for all of us - his udna followers. Hak has finally triumphed over "baatil".

Abeede Syedna(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani
Brother Al Zulfiqar,

No Saudi Government did not give that land back. Rubaat has recieved 39 Million sauid Riyals and they have been provided with new land in Aziziya District where the construction work has been started before some time. Syedna did inaugrate the site. Its clear written even on the Malumaat.com that he is inaugrating the palce in Aziziya. Aziziya district is around 5 kilometer from Haram and "B" catagory pilgrims get accomodation during Hajj there.

It is clearly written in "Al Hayat" news paper that construction for Ajyaad Hospital has re started the last Saturday. (The day Syedna Saheb performed Umra).

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:07 am

omabharti wrote:To all the abdes who argued that Syedna was treated as a guest of Saudi Govt.
Look at the picture, does this looks like he is being treated as Head of a Community or guest of Saudis.
Hussain Bhai, Can you please corroborate if Syedna attended/prayed the Juma Namaz in Kabah lead by a Saudi Sunni Imam.

Brother Oma ,

Juma Namaz ! ! !

No he did not pray Juma Namaz niether he prayed any farz namaz in Masjidul Haram. He comes between 9.00 to 9.30 am perform two Tawafs and leaves before the Dhuhar Prayers.

Bohras do not pray friday prayer (Two Rakat after Khutba) as they don't have any "Adil Imam" on the earth. Being Dai of Imam does not complete this criteria.

Secondly, How come syedna pray any prayer in Haram with any other Pesh Imam? while he can't lead the Namaz there.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:bro hussain,
who asked you to utter lanaat n all..and try to go to moula(tus)with your greivance..you must be knowing its not so tough to adress your greivance to moula(tus) personally
Brother Guy Sam

It was not me but one of my relative. Qaid Johar and Qusai has asked him to utter laanat on his parent and divorce his wife if she did not stop visiting his reformist parents. I wish if moula can listen to others. He can not hear since last few years. His assistant tell them if some one want to tell him anything and he would reply only to them which they will tell you back. Even when he was in good health which I have observed it you can't address him directly.

I know a family in Maharashtra who has given a Mafi Nama almost six month back and still waiting for the approval from Saifi mahal to get back in Mainstream Jamat. They are not allowed for Muharram Majalis and Prayers. They have to wait till the approval comes from Kothar.

It is good you are in Mainstream. You don't know how some one harassed if he want to go back. God keep you safe from these things.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 am

wats ur stand...you want to join mainstream or not...................

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:13 am

Guy
I don't know about Hussain bhai but let me tell you about myself. I still have E Jamaat Card but my Aamil stop taking Sabeel from me and indirectly told people not to invite me, He could not officially directly or indirectly asked Bohras to boycott me because he knew better. Being part of many Civil Right Organizations in USA, I would have got him in trouble. I have stop going to Bohra Majaalis. You asked Hussain Bhai, would he like to join mainstream, I am still part ( a piece since I have e jamaat card) I would like to go if the following conditions are met
1- NO FORCING OF WAJEBBATS I DECIDE WHAT I WANT TO GIVE
2-SABEEL IN THIS JAMAAT IS REASONABLE AND I DO UNDERSTAND YOU NEED MONEY TO KEEP LOCAL ORGANIZATION I WILL PAY
3-NO FORCE FROM AAMIL TO ATTEND EACH AND EVERY MAAJALIS AND DAREES
4-NO REQUIREMENT FROM HIM NOT TO PARTICIPATE WITH OTHER MUSLIM ORGANIZATIONS WITHOUT HIS RAZA
5-NO REQUIREMENT OF RAZA FOR MY BUSINESS OR PERSONAL AFFAIR i.e. LEAVE ME ALONE

You asked and I answered since I consider Bohra Community a Social Club with few Religious programs but majority are nothing but gossiping get together. I can still continue with my Religious duties elsewhere
BTW SOMEWHERE IT WAS MENTIONED THAT THERE ARE 600,000 E JAMAAT MEMBERS I THINK SOME OF THEM ARE FENCE SITTING BOHRAS WHO NEVER PARTICIPATE BUT ARE HAVE THE CARDS DUE TO FAMILY REASONS. I HAVE IT AND IF THEY WANT TO CANCEL MINE, THAT CHOICE I ALREADY GAVE TO AAMIL BUT HE DECIDED NOT TO CANCEL MINE AND MY FAMILY'S E CARD AS IT WILL SHOW HIS WEAKNESS so even those numbers may eschewed

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:49 am

^
What is your estimate about the proportion of ejamaat card holders that are on the fence and holding the card for practical purposes, rather than being an abde?

I have a feeling from people around me that about 1/3rd of the holders are like that. So that makes it only 400,000 abdes.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:04 am

Bushra ! Bushara ! Bushra!

Momineen, Visitors and resident are allowed to visit Madina only for one night and that too to Rubaat only. This raza was given on the occassion of the Majlis on Thursday night (only) Shahada e Imam Hasan. The SMS is being circulated so more and more bohras can get benifit of it. However visiting madina in all other days during the stay of Syedna saheb ( probably from Sunday to next Saturday) is prohibated and any one found in Madina (With STD) roaming around Rubaat or Syedna will be dealt strictly.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:08 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:wats ur stand...you want to join mainstream or not...................
I consider myself in mainstream. If you mean getting Ecard, I think its so late for me. I had desired some 25 years back when I lost all my relatives and frinds, but when they tried to block burial of my grand father I changed my mind. Since than I could not find a reason to join back. Do you have something reasonable that I should go back to mainstream?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:50 pm

Demanding that people utter lanats on their own family members is pretty common among the kothari dacoits. Then they give example of Prophet Muhammad and Hazrat Ali saying that they did not speak out against corruption to maintain unity, when these dacoits ask you to become enemies with your own family members. If I could say lanat on anybody, I would say lanat on these people.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Hussain_KSA wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:brother Hussain_Ksa,

Baad afzalusalaam

Abeede Syedna(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani
Brother Al Zulfiqar,

No Saudi Government did not give that land back. Rubaat has recieved 39 Million sauid Riyals and they have been provided with new land in Aziziya District where the construction work has been started before some time. Syedna did inaugrate the site. Its clear written even on the Malumaat.com that he is inaugrating the palce in Aziziya. Aziziya district is around 5 kilometer from Haram and "B" catagory pilgrims get accomodation during Hajj there.

It is clearly written in "Al Hayat" news paper that construction for Ajyaad Hospital has re started the last Saturday. (The day Syedna Saheb performed Umra).
so here is clear proof for the likes of gay sammy dude, haggun nus-nus, aziz, admirer and other blind abdes, because the circular i have posted has come from toronto jamaat and is originating from saifee mahal.

this shows that they have now resorted to uttering absolutely white lies in order that they can salvage atleast some shred of dignity for syedna, who has been completely humiliated in saudi. by extension this is also an abject insult to the entire bohra community in saudi and all over the world. bro. hussain, i would request the concerned reformists in saudi to forward this lies filled circular to the saudi deptt of islamic affirs and auqaf, so that ignorant fools like gay sammy etc can see the consequences for themselves.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm

Brother Al Zulfiquar,

"Haggun Nus Nus" was the best part :mrgreen:

Bohra Rubat was not the only property aquired by High commission for the development of Makkah but there are three others properties too which belongs to famous Makkah family Al Jaad. Aljaad family too tried best to save their property but in vein. When this process began Mr. Ameen Omar Jaad was alive and he personally spoke to Minister of Interior (now second deputy prime minster and third to crown) but nothing happend. Latter his sons, Omer Jaad, Dr. Muwaffag jaad and Saeed Jaad also tried their best. Once any decision taken by the High commission and approved by the cabinet it is not possible to cancel it.

Ministry of Endowment has nothing to do with this things. However there are other department which can come into action but it would worst the situation. Already bohras are facing much trouble in Madina during their ziyarat. Any such move will creat problem in Makkah too. Every body knows that the big shot will be safe and common Bohra will suffer.

'sauga dude

Unread post by 'sauga dude » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:14 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:Moazzaz mumineen of the Toronto Anjuman

Baad afzalusalaam

Abeede Syedna(TUS)
Anjuman-e-Burhani

Brother Al Zulfiqar,

Assalam aleykum,

Such blatant lies from the Toronto jamaat. This is a shame. After reading such lies, one thing is for sure..."haq has triumphed over baatil"

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:53 am

so here is clear proof for the likes of gay sammy dude, haggun nus-nus, aziz, admirer and other blind abdes, because the circular i have posted has come from toronto jamaat and is originating from saifee mahal.

this shows that they have now resorted to uttering absolutely white lies in order that they can salvage atleast some shred of dignity for syedna, who has been completely humiliated in saudi. by extension this is also an abject insult to the entire bohra community in saudi and all over the world. bro. hussain, i would request the concerned reformists in saudi to forward this lies filled circular to the saudi deptt of islamic affirs and auqaf, so that ignorant fools like gay sammy etc can see the consequences for themselves.
Telling lies by the Syedna and his Kothar is an inherent and inherited trait. Does any one remember the previous syedna claiming "fateh mubeen" after losing the Chandabhai galla case? Big loss of face was and is now too bandied as a great victory and mojiza.

Now these new fangled kids on the block like the huggies-wearing toddler and the sam babe-in-the-woods are sure to ask for proof. I won't give them an opportunity. Go and check the archives of the courts. This information is in the public domain.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:04 am

omabharti wrote:To all the abdes who argued that Syedna was treated as a guest of Saudi Govt.

Brother Oma,

Yesterday, four people were holding a Chaadar on the head of Syedna to protect him from Sunlight and heat (my friend got a chance to take a picture) . Syedna Saheb perform his second tawaf by walking most of the time. From Hateem to rukn e Yamani while he was seating on wheel chair from Rukn e Yamani to Hujre - Ismail (Hateem).

Evening time is most peaceful. You may watch all family members of syedna saheb including his sons performing tawaf after Isha prayers very peachfully and than one of the shehzaada will lead prayer in front of Maqam e Ibrahim. Yesterday it was lead by Qaid Johar. They start seating their very systamatically and when the prayer start they stare to him while doing Ruku and Sujood as they can't read Qirat or Takbeer.

It is worth watching shehzaadas doing tawaf without any chamchaas around him.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 am

Hussain_KSA wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote:wats ur stand...you want to join mainstream or not...................
I consider myself in mainstream. If you mean getting Ecard, I think its so late for me. I had desired some 25 years back when I lost all my relatives and frinds, but when they tried to block burial of my grand father I changed my mind. Since than I could not find a reason to join back. Do you have something reasonable that I should go back to mainstream?
yes..if you see the path moula(tus) wants us to be on...
and the other reason is..wats the other option??????ok you consider its not all that good here...but is it any better anywhere else..i have a lot to say..maybe some other day as short of time..too much to read on other topics yet

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 am

Brother Hussain_KSA has asked us to post this here:

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:41 pm

Admin wrote:Brother Hussain_KSA has asked us to post this here:

How many of you would be able to read the "daawat ni zabaan" :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

What a waste! and it's no inside information. All mumineen had this sent to their emai ids

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:52 pm

omabharti wrote:Guy
I don't know about Hussain bhai but let me tell you about myself. I still have E Jamaat Card but my Aamil stop taking Sabeel from me and indirectly told people not to invite me, He could not officially directly or indirectly asked Bohras to boycott me because he knew better. Being part of many Civil Right Organizations in USA, I would have got him in trouble. I have stop going to Bohra Majaalis. You asked Hussain Bhai, would he like to join mainstream, I am still part ( a piece since I have e jamaat card) I would like to go if the following conditions are met
1- NO FORCING OF WAJEBBATS I DECIDE WHAT I WANT TO GIVE
2-SABEEL IN THIS JAMAAT IS REASONABLE AND I DO UNDERSTAND YOU NEED MONEY TO KEEP LOCAL ORGANIZATION I WILL PAY
3-NO FORCE FROM AAMIL TO ATTEND EACH AND EVERY MAAJALIS AND DAREES
4-NO REQUIREMENT FROM HIM NOT TO PARTICIPATE WITH OTHER MUSLIM ORGANIZATIONS WITHOUT HIS RAZA
5-NO REQUIREMENT OF RAZA FOR MY BUSINESS OR PERSONAL AFFAIR i.e. LEAVE ME ALONE

You asked and I answered since I consider Bohra Community a Social Club with few Religious programs but majority are nothing but gossiping get together. I can still continue with my Religious duties elsewhere
BTW SOMEWHERE IT WAS MENTIONED THAT THERE ARE 600,000 E JAMAAT MEMBERS I THINK SOME OF THEM ARE FENCE SITTING BOHRAS WHO NEVER PARTICIPATE BUT ARE HAVE THE CARDS DUE TO FAMILY REASONS. I HAVE IT AND IF THEY WANT TO CANCEL MINE, THAT CHOICE I ALREADY GAVE TO AAMIL BUT HE DECIDED NOT TO CANCEL MINE AND MY FAMILY'S E CARD AS IT WILL SHOW HIS WEAKNESS so even those numbers may eschewed
"oooooh--maaaaa"
We don't want you to be a part of our community. You dumb idiot, some times you claim that you are of the ortho jamaat and sometimes otherwise. From your above post, it seems you are dejected and humiliated. The aamil must not have cancelled your ejamaat coz it would have meant spending unnecessary time and resources (no matter however small) on a useless person like you.

I just can't stop laughing at you.. Are you seriously in the US or some other gaon?

I have never seen or heard any amil forcing anyone to attend all majlis/darees and many people don't attend regularly.
I am sure no one would be taking raza for personal affairs and business matters. Raza is more of a personal choice which you seek because of your belief and aqeeda which you lack for sure
You dork go and visit shia waaz, no one is stopping you. So you mean we dawoodi bohras are not allowed to attend iftaar party organised by a sunni or banned from attending a diwali function? You jerk secularity is in mind and if you are really secular you won't bother about raza. go whereever you want and no amil will stop you..
So all your claims are bull shit and you dont deserve to be a part of any community.

And for once i would suggest progs also not to own OmaBharti coz she is one dejected useless person and the desparation is very clear from the sheer choice of the displayname "OMABHARTI"

I feel sorry for you