Why we keep our preaching in PRIVATE?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fustrate_Bohra

Re: Why we keep our preaching in PRIVATE?

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:23 am

pheonix wrote:
anajmi wrote:Don't you wanna follow the path of Imam Hussain by declaring the truth? You know his head was also cut off right by the wahhabis right? So if your head gets cut off, people will be doing Maatam for you too and just like Imam Hussain saved Islam, you will save Dawoodi Bohraism.
Hussain to Hussain che. Nobody can follow Hussain.
Sacrifice of Hussain was necessary. If Hussain had did bayat, the wahabi pests would have trampled over true Islam and there would be no Muslim/Momin left, My death wouldn't benefit islam at all.
Your condescending post about Hussain's sacrifice really shows your hate for the Prophet's family.
And once again, Shoo wahabi shoo, don't know why people in this forum keeps this mongrel fed and he keeps coming back.
I think this kind of thinking is the major problem why we dont at all understand the reason behind supreme sacrifices of our imams.

We all believe that hussain a.s. was great personality who can destroy his enemy at once go if he choose to accept the support from jibrael, but why he didnt accept? Reason is simple because he wants to fight like ordinary man. He was fighting for islam because he knew that after him its we who will keep islam alive. So thats why he lead ordinary life like us so that we can follow his footsteps.

This is the thinking which make me sad that we had waste the sacrifice of our imams and not at all understood the message he delivered by choosing to remain ordinary human being.

If you consider him like superman than you will never ever able to understand the pain and loss he and his entire family suffer and you will only make rova jevu mu. Come out of this phobia and than try to understand the sacrifice and am sure at that time ur feelings will be natural.

Remember the famous line

Live like ALI
Die like HUSSAIN

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:27 am

The 'preachers' of Islam have taken precedence over the preachings of Islam. The messengers are glorified but their 'message' is lost.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:33 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:We all believe that hussain a.s. was great personality who can destroy his enemy at once go if he choose to accept the support from jibrael, but why he didnt accept? Reason is simple because he wants to fight like ordinary man. He was fighting for islam because he knew that after him its we who will keep islam alive. So thats why he lead ordinary life like us so that we can follow his footsteps.
You are completely wrong....... He led an ordinary life so that the so called Hussain na Dais can lead an extravagant life at the expense of their followers !!

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Our preaching is private bcoz our religion is completely
different from ISLAM..Observe the Tempo of Azan of
other Muslim's n c our's.. During Namaz while saying Surah
That too is very fast..n The whole namaz if v r praying
imamat is goes like d speed of rajdhani..in Mecca n Madina
for praying in Baitullah or in Masjid ul Nabavi..there local
Aamil says that dont pray fast..pray slowly..I think v r d only
Muslim in d world who prays for d pple alive. .then money
collecting in d masjids..cake cutting..bands...audio video
prize distribution. .n d worst of all what ever d day is..whether
it is Ramzaan or Muharram. .Lailatul Qadr or Aashura..
a few seconds before d scene was all d pple in deep mourn
Weeping n doind Matam..but as soon as it finishes n time
for Thaal d scene changes into like a party scene..group
pple make their Thaal laughing n shouting..enjoying like
fun fair..gossiping. .sometimes fighting with d volunteers
for late giving Thaal..Some pple feeling their tiffins in d
Thaal only..shouting n fighting for just a bottle of water..
Or a pack of juice..as if they have not seen it since years..
So many other things r there..these r just few...that is why
they keep our preaching secret..This is my point of view.
some pple might get disagree with me..But I think this is
the FACT.....