maalumat imposes restrictions on access...!!!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

maalumat imposes restrictions on access...!!!

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:49 pm

today, the maalumat website, the mouthpiece of the kothar has changed his look and imposed security restrictions to view its content.

now when you get to the home page, u can see the headlines only, but cannot view details as you have to first enter your personal details such as ejamat ID, name, location, address, etc etc.

perhaps under instructions from kothar to prevent progressives and reformists from knowing what nefarious activities they are upto...!!
whereas this site allows free access without restrictions on viewing, posting and so on. is there anything more telling on the state of affairs in our community?

Safiuddin

Re: maalumat imposes restrictions on access...!!!

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:47 pm

AZ Bhai,

I saw the change yesterday and noted I was restricted unless I created an ID/password. By collecting all this info they can also keep track of every registered Bohra who accesses the site.
You're right, now they can cloak their activities even more so than in past.

Check the ABurhani site, it appears less restricted. Maybe Gulf Saheb (TUL) can help us get in, hmmmm?

TUL = Tell Us Lies

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:05 am

shezaada gulf has taken a break to attend sabaks and learn some new innovative gaali's, esp those which pertain to and describe certain severely handicapped sections of his anatomy...

during this period, i am told, he is being prepared with special victuals and treatments which will boost his sagging manhood, so that he can return here and re-engage in tilting at windmills, a la don quixote..!!

his assistant, the african sancho panza has also gone to re-emerge hopefully revitalized with some more ideas on slaying us dragons.. :D

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:16 am

Ha Ha Ha..... where is umabitchbharti???

she must be enjoying lot of frutration with his boyfriend Zulfakair NOW!

Good work my malumaat.com
hats Off! to them, hats Off!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:59 am

Sweetie Pie Gulf
How can I leave you and go to Zulfikar, You are the only one I like :D
JAWAB DO JABWAB DO,
ZARIH KE BARE MAIN JAWAB DO
ZARIH KUB BUN RAHI HAI JAWAB DO

NAHI TO PHIR
JOOHT BOLAY JAHNNAM JAYE,
STD WALE SE DARTE RAHYYO
TUM JAHNAM MAIN JAWOGE
DEKHTE RAHYYO

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:08 am

Kothar is caught in a vicious trap. As a kneejerk reaction to progressive upsurge, they become more harsh and closed. This further fans the progressive fire.

The malumaat restrictions will reduce the traffic on the site, bringing down its google ranking.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:45 pm

Quote by Sweetie Pie Gulf
she must be enjoying lot of frutration with his boyfriend Zulfakair NOW!
First word is SHE and next thing is HIS boyfriend and what is the meaning of FRUTRATION
Might be Aarif can decipher and explain this Kothari that this kind of posting reflects bad on Jamiyah teaching from where Gulf graduated

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:15 pm

shezaada gulf's postings are like when you invite a person for a seminar on global warming and he comes in his torn underwear and kothari pot belly to do a lousy pole dance...!!!! :roll: :roll:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:23 pm

Originally posted by Gulf:
Ha Ha Ha..... Good work my malumaat.com
hats Off! to them, hats Off!!
shezaada gulf betrayed himself when he wrote 'my maalumat'.

and btw gulfi, kothari's dont wear hats they wear topi's and pagri's, unless you want to start a new trend of wearing latex sheaths over the head, considering the amount of time yr head is stuck in the kothari faeces..!
:)

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:02 pm

Originally posted by tahir:
Kothar The malumaat restrictions will reduce the traffic on the site, bringing down its google ranking.
dont worry tahir, we dont need you to access

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:38 pm

Sweetie Pie GULF
So are you going to tell us your source about Zarih and what is status? How many kilograms of gold has been collected for Syedna's Zarih once he departs this world(one day everyone is going to die you know that, do you? It says in Quran)
Since the gold price was above $ 800.00 was this a new way to a rob Bohras from their gold collection?
REMEMBER PEOPLE WHO SPREAD RUMORS ARE BOUND FOR JAHANNAM and Aqa Moula is not going to be there to hold your hands because you started the rumors on this board

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:19 am

What is "we"? You and pro pig? Malumat doesn't need you both.

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:03 am

Since the gold price was above $ 800.00 was this a new way to a rob Bohras from their gold collection?
Oma.B.bharti,
could you plese tell me that $800 for how many grams of gold, do not google or drail the matter Thanks

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:08 am

Originally posted by tahir:
What is "we"? You and pro pig? Malumat doesn't need you both.
How did you know that?? BTW, Are you the same guy Taher Hasan Ali Kagzi who tried to register him with false ejamat ID and finally kicked out after maximum try..
:D

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:28 am

Taher Kagzi must be you since no one else can know the number of tries and the kick on backside. The rest of us feed kothar and have original ejamat ids. If you need help in getting access, let me know.

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:05 am

Its unfortunate that Malumaat has imposed restrictions, keeping the access open to all even progressives would be a good PR exercise at least was informing the progressives how well the mainstream Bohras were doing

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:34 pm

In africawalla's dictionary
1 million mainstream bohras = progressives
few kotharis = mainstream
maula follower = agnostic
today = 20 years back
cursing = PR

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:58 pm

In Tahir's dictionary

1 million mainstream bohras = Backward people no ambition or class
Progressives= mainstream
maula follower = dushman
today = 20 years in future when progressives will rule the world
PR - does not have a clue thus putting off people the progressive's cause
Engineer - Mola
Insaf - Mazoon
Zulfikar - Mukasir
Tahir - Closet Mainstream, hiding behind a veil , coward

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:00 pm

Sweetie Pie Gulf wrote
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
"could you plese tell me that $800 for how many grams of gold, do not google or drail the matter Thanks "
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$It is per ounce, I live in America Now what that has to do with your source about ZARIH. YOU ARE THE MASTER OR MISTRESS OF CHANGING OR DERAILING THE MATTER NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU
So now answer about your source of Zarih is it for Syedna upon his death or is it really for Fatema ut Zehra (which Saudi will never allow)

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:09 pm

yes, Oma.B.bharti, I just got SMS, I have checked all the news sources I could, I didn't find anything so that was fake news, nowadays this elec media seems to be a weapon a fake news
All these types of SMS are fake propaganda from people like you Oma.B.bharti, Z.Fakir etc. etc.

SO, NOW PLEASE DONT MAKE MORE FUN ON THIS MATTER IT IS REGRETTED. OK.

Inshallah, some day all of the graves of the Ahle Bayt as well as all of Mecca/Medina will be in True Bohra's hands we will be able give them proper respect that they deserve.
AameeN.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:14 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
All these types of SMS are fake propaganda from people like you Oma.B.bharti, Z.Fakir etc. etc.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
EVEN WHEN YOU APOLOGIZE,YOU ARE A MORON BECAUSE IT WAS NOT ME OR ZULFIKAR WHO STARTED THIS RUMORS IT WAS YOUR KOTHARI CO-HORTS WHO USED THESE FAKE SMS
So if you had an ounce of shame you would have refrained blaming us and matter would have ended with you apology but what would one expect from a brain dead Kothari

Gulf

Unread post by Gulf » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:59 pm

OmaBbharti,

So, do you want me to quit?? tell me should I quit???

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:26 pm

Unlike Kotharis, i do not control anyone's action. it is up to you what you do
All I was asking was to tell the truth and not to accuse everyone which is a forte of the Kothari crowd and members of animal kingdom.
Respect breeds Respect. If you respect people I am sure everyone will respect you. We have a right to disagree but you can be civil instead of calling names and cursing which you and your buddies in Animal kingdom has been doing

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:24 am

Gulf says:
SO, NOW PLEASE DONT MAKE MORE FUN ON THIS MATTER IT IS REGRETTED. OK.

Well done Gulf! The purpose is served lots of money and gold is gone in to the coffer of kothar. Bohras are robed and now you get busy to find out new ideas to remove the wools from bohras and earn healthy share from kothar.

Good buy till that time.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:54 pm

Originally posted by africawalla:
Its unfortunate that Malumaat has imposed restrictions, keeping the access open to all even progressives would be a good PR exercise at least was informing the progressives how well the mainstream Bohras were doing
shezaada african,

so there u go with yr double speak again.. really u take the cake! talk of a shameless miyabhai type, and u are a perfect example. tangdi unchi!!

how well the mainstream bohras are doing or how miserable they are under the tyrannical yoke of the kothar?

btw, most of the big bohra names quoted earleir are all who rejected the misdeeds and exploitation of the kothar in the name of religion. even those who still remain within the fold, are only just hanging by a thread, compromising purely because of their businesses.

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:46 pm

Zulfikar, you are just jeolous of the Bohra success

As I said we are happy as we are and we do not want a very minute minority telling us otherwise

Try to contribute first and then comment.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:14 am

Inshallah, some day all of the graves of the Ahle Bayt as well as all of Mecca/Medina will be in True Bohra's hands we will be able give them proper respect that they deserve.
Not to mention all of the $$$$$ TUS and the sheherezaadas will get from zuwwaars. Inshallah the graves of Ahle Bait will never be in the dirty, lecherous hands of rapists liars,child abusers and theives like you and your new-paghri-a-day Moula.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:20 am

You were quite enamored by the news when it came out and spread the lie here quite willingly. If you knew it was fake propaganda why promote it?

You are definitely base and unconscionable, just like the munafiqeen in Badri Mahal that you associate with.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:19 am

Originally posted by africawalla:
Zulfikar, you are just jeolous of the Bohra success

As I said we are happy as we are and we do not want a very minute minority telling us otherwise

Try to contribute first and then comment.
african shezaada, you are a classic psychological text-book example of a 'siege mentality'... if u dont know what it means, look it up in on google.

africawalla

Unread post by africawalla » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:09 pm

Zulfikar, As you have assummed that some of us are not educated it will be difficult likes of me to understand 'siege mentality' , the reason in the 1980s the bohras went into that mentality was because the opposition had clout thus people were threatened that the community is under threat therefore that reason was used to 'control' people but now in the 21st century its difficult as people are more independent and can 'read' through thus hard to impose restrictions on who to speak or mix, thats why you guys need a unique selling propositions to convince the mainstream to understand your point of views, just slagging of the Kotharis is 'old' speak and most of the people are bored listening to that