Bohra Masjiid issue In Kuwait

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ponga bhori

Re: Bohra Masjiid issue In Kuwait

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:10 am

Raaz:

"DO U FEEL ITS RIGHT TO MAKE A MOSQUE?"

It is right to builda mosque, but not if it is for personal gain, and not open to all Muslims. It is not a "franchise" for gain or getting "royalty" for the Syedna and his goons.

Y R U GUYS THEN FIGHTING IN UDAIPUR FOR A MOSQUE?

These guys are fighting for their rights to pray there. But the Progs shall be able to elobrate. I am not of their jamaat and really do not know their real objectives.Generally I understand it is against them not being allowed to perform their prayers there.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:27 am

Gulf Bhai,

A personal question:
I thought you were from the Khotar, then why the widening of the gap behind? Do go to a Ganoologist for check out.
And if not a Khotari you please take even greater care and go to the Ganoo-logist very regularly.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:02 pm

"so if you feeling like a sticker then we don't need you also and leave our small and happy family and join others then u will feel the reality of the outside." quote from Gulf to Hozefa.

Gulf is no one to tell any one what to do or not to do. He is an idiot. And a very wide gap back side.

But you are welcome to join me and feel the reality of outside, which is what I feel: Excellent. Absoulte BLISS!!! Get away from this foolish IDIOT of the first class.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:12 pm

i am with u, pb bhai...agree with u 100%. what u have done takes guts, maybe the world doesnt agree, most only compromise and negotiate.

jawanmardan

Unread post by jawanmardan » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:15 pm

Salaam all,

Does the objection to the erection of this Mosque derive from the land being granted to the Bhora community instead of having to be purchased?

i.e have churches been granted land, or did they have to purchase or lease land?

Or is it motivated by the very idea of a purpose built Isma’ili religious center being built in Kuwait per se.

Thanks

JOHNY

Unread post by JOHNY » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:24 pm

Ponga Bhori,

What is Ganoologist?
Do you mean Gynecologist .

One Doctor couple comes immediately to my mind.
Mr. & Mrs. Doctor Cassim Degani. She a gynecologist and Cassim run a colon-scope clinic in Mississauga, Toronto. He is a surgeon with previous experience with hernia operations. He used to perform hundreds every day. He takes pride in these numbers.

Now both do this colonoscopy clinic and most Bhoris prefer going to him. He says he finds great "dignity of labor" in the work he does. And there is "money" in such jobs.

He is what Tahir calls "US", he pays his jamaat dues and does niyaz but takes every opportunity to speak.

makberi

Unread post by makberi » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:36 pm

jawanmardan,

i cannot say with confirmity but i doubt the bohras wud mind even purchasing the land....though in guldf countries there r significnat restrictions of ownership of land by expatriates...so i doubt the kuwaitis wud allow it anyhow......thus for such purposes ppl r generally looking for land being granted to them...n yes the issue is abt having a ismaili religious center.......i doubt there is a nizari ismaili center in kuwait either

RAAZ

Unread post by RAAZ » Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:44 am

hello

Mr PB do u know who u are do u know who yr parents

You should first be sure of that then speak for the community because u r confused person

Who is yr leader n who is with u?

Where do u have yr own Jamaat khanna and how many niyaaz and majlis happens?

You all talk of Money but tell us till date how many hospitals or schools have u all made?

how many people have u all have uplifted or helped in a proper way?

so pls ansr this question with consultation of yr top leaders

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Nov 09, 2007 5:49 am

"Mr PB do u know who u are do u know who yr parents."

YES I am very sure of who I am and YES also who my parents are.

"You should first be sure of that then speak for the community because u r confused person"

Now that I am sure I shall speak.
I am not confused either. Infact I am very focused.

"Who is yr leader n who is with u?"

Dear Raazbhai, unlike you I do not have a human being as a leader. I am am LEAD by AllaH.
I really do not care who is with me or not, as long as I know AllaH is with me all the time. Why do I need anyone else.
This is your need for a leader and followership.

"Where do u have yr own Jamaat khanna and how many niyaaz and majlis happens?"

Again I have no concept of having my own jamaat khanna, I go to the house of Allah to pray etc. I do not "own" the Masjids. Unlike yours owned by your Leader the Satan

Niyaaz and Majlis and are not what I am required to do. All these are your concepts, do not be confused to be universal applicable.

"You all talk of Money but tell us till date how many hospitals or schools have u all made?"

Well I would not have liked to disclose but I know here my silence would be taken advantage of. I have personally contributed to a full ward in a hospital care taken of the poor. Given land which now used as a housing for an Amil Saheb. My family members have built masjids and infact my daughter is presently involved in building one. As for education my ancesteral family trust provides scholarships etc and another runs a section of a college (I am not sure here though). ....And yes....oh forget it, you have taken me to boasting. You should have not asked me these questions. AllaH shall please forgive me.

"how many people have u all have uplifted or helped in a proper way?"

I have not kept track not like too. But since I need to answer: many, AllaH knows best. Only the other day a young man came up to say thank you.

"so pls ansr this question with consultation of yr top leaders."

I have not yet consulted any of my top leaders, if any, but this above answer should suffice.
Surely Masjids and Hospitals and Schools are being made, there is nothing unusual that you are boasting about.

Raaz wake up, Bhoris are not the only people who do things. And even if, stop boasting.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:12 am

Raaz,

If you know your parents go sleep with them, you need to be pumped up by both of them. And after that you and Gulf (if seperate persons) go to Doctor Ganoologist for check up.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:50 am

Raaz,

"....dont try to generalise the views on this forum n assume that to be the "reformist" view....."

Raaz bhai,
Are you confused.....like said above. not every one on this forum are reformists not all "Bhoris". Some are "pigs" by name only.

Understood? Or still confused.

RAAZ

Unread post by RAAZ » Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:24 am

MR PB

I am Glad that you r doing so many good works n happy to know that you dont belong to any religion so then y r you rocking yr brains here live in yr own world

RGD we Bohra we are all v happy with our lifes n the way our leader is taking us so then y do u need poke yr nose in things which are not related to you.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:40 am

"...you dont belong to any religion"

Raaz???. I do belong to a religion: Islam.

"so then y r you rocking yr brains here live in yr own world"

I am in the world, I am very much alive. I have brains unlike you, and that is why they are rocking, rocking.....baby I do not have to take Raza baby Raaz, rock them even if you have some left, use them.

"RGD we Bohra we are all v happy with our lifes"

"ALL" did we not tell you not to generalize. You have so many Bohras right on this board who are unhappy, very unhappy.

"so then y do u need poke yr nose in things which are not related to you."

They are related to me, for you claim to be Muslims and your leader is collecting moneys for personal gain in Allah's (religion's) name.
I am not concerned wheter you are happy or not yourself, I am concerned for the others whom you and your leader/s are oppressing and making daily life miserable.

And your small brains will not want to understand all this as either you are one of the oppressor or totally brain washed by the fairy tales that you have been told. I really have nothing, absolutely nothing to do with you, nor am pre-judging you, for Allah will sure judge us.

I ask you the same question: why do you come here, on this Dawoodi-Bohra Reformist site. Go devote your time and get that Kuwait masjid project done. Your country-man GULF says there is great rewards awaiting you.

Salaams.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:04 pm

Originally posted by RAAZ:
MR PB

RGD we Bohra we are all v happy with our lifes n the way our leader is taking us so then y do u need poke yr nose in things which are not related to you.
Whom are you speaking for when you say "we"?yourself and gulf, just two?
Do you even understand the meaning of 'bohras'?

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:07 pm

Tahir,

I was expecting you. But this was soon, you are one "Dawoodi-Bohra", unique in your own way.
All the best.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:33 pm

MR PB

I am Glad that you r doing so many good works n happy to know that you dont belong to any religion so then y r you rocking yr brains here live in yr own world

its no surprise that this new abde-syedna who has come under the avtaar of raaz is parroting the tune of his tyrant leader.. all those who do not do sajda to this human being who they call their leader, (the one who doesnt know the quran, the one who loots and exploits his followers, incl. the poor widows and orphans, who lives off the bheek he collects from his community by deceiving them in the name of religion) are destined for hell. for they are kafirs, mukhalessen and munafeqeen, all envious of the azeem-u-shaan of the our aqa maula and the dai of allah etc..

what b.s.! so only 1.5 million misguided and heathen bohras out of a total humanity of 6.5 billion are going to heaven, guaranteed, the rest are jaahil and kafirs.!!??

if you are very happy with the way yr leader is taking you..(to hell) then why do u feel the need to come here to justify his tyranny? u shud be busy minting money screwing bohras, instead of wasting yr time here! if every minute yr evil establishment is earning a lakh rupees, then u just lost 15-20 lakhs of easy haraam ni kamai..! stupid.

RAAZ

Unread post by RAAZ » Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:32 am

First I would like to tell you all that i dont come here because i am unhappy or to teach someone i feel sad for u guys so i come here n try to clear yr misconception n doubt at times i feel that you guys are in such bad shape of minds that even u all dont know where u all r leading.

If you go for shopping n if u dont like a product does that mean that the product is bad the same way goes for the religion that if you are not convinced with the principal then just leave and go y do u waste yr time n money in criticizing and using yr brains which i think thats you guys have but by using in wrong way wasting it.

Rgd The money issue which u all always try to bring and try to sabotage and blame someone or the other tell me how much have u paid till today n to who tell me with evidence just dont talk in air and if u have felt cheated then go back and ask that saheb to pay u back n i am sure he will give it back or take my help i will help u to get back yr money which u feel as not gone for good cause

Pls grow up n ansr the question like MR PB who is brave n trying to be honest not like yr other leaders who are hiding n only talking shit nonsense n etc>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:37 am

Rgd The money issue which u all always try to bring and try to sabotage and blame someone or the other tell me how much have u paid till today n to who tell me with evidence just dont talk in air and if u have felt cheated then go back and ask that saheb to pay u back n i am sure he will give it back or take my help i will help u to get back yr money which u feel as not gone for good cause

This confirms our doubt that you know nothing about kothar and bohras and talking in air just like your mulla.

And talking of proof, can you prove that syedna Burhanuddin is the real representative of nass and not just talking in air? Try to come up with some hard evidences like Quran or any other book from the religion you follow.....else it will be just farting in air after a mouthful of palidu.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:40 am

Raaz,
You haven't yet answered my question, how many bohras in one million agree with you ?

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:53 am

Originally posted by ponga bhori:
Tahir,

I was expecting you. But this was soon, you are one "Dawoodi-Bohra", unique in your own way.
All the best.
Thanks but you are giving me a bit too much importance. There is an insider 'majority' which thinks like me... ;)

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:53 am

Raaz,

In this case they have already PURCHASED their shopping. Now they are fighting for consumers RIGHTS. The product seller is playing tricks with them. Most probably they asking for a recall so that the next consumer is not handed out a faulty product. Have I explained you in your own understanding example.

Raaz, do not compare religion to shopping, or Masjids as CLUBS where you justify CLUB DUES for using the facalitys.

Okay I take up your offer, please return me my portion of the share: One equity. Who are you trying to fool. Besides what they the Progs want is not the principal back, they are looking for ACCOUNTS, do you understand what ACCOUNTS mean ??
Yes for sure, it is very basic thing to do, list out details of the moneys IN and where EXPENDITURED. Even a Bhori house wife maintains an account, simple on even a scrap of paper. But for a multi dollar PUBLIC establishment with millions of memebers you need to have proper transparent accounts.

So it is not MONEY for them it is ACCOUNTS. Accounts for all the moneys that are received from Bhori wheter willingly or not, and just like the "clean" list published by the jamaat a LIST STATEMENT of those who have not paid and how much. But do both, just do not penalise the defaulters as you are doing now. Besides all members in religion are entitled to the existing facilities, paying or not. That is what society is all about, like in a family, the earning members contribute the others are well looked after equally and in the meantime encouraged to earn and contribute what ever.

And when there is good governance the members do not do what (exactly you say) is wrong. These actions come from your end wrongs. So correction is required by your end.

And even after I have utilized my moneys rightly and to the best of my ability my spouse/children do complains, I have a simple answer for them: since you are not satisfied why do not you take over the money management....they have not. I wish they do.

Same I do with the revenue audit, I have told them, they are mistakes and these are part of any organisation. I shall rectify and if done willfully shall pay with penalty. They did, point out and in most cases laughed it off.

But in the Dawoodi Bohras no mistakes even when pointed out is rectified. Take the current case of that Toronto and now Banglore Amil, I know him since his days of Khokha Bazaar Masjid new building project....He is CORRUPT. He has been pointed out, myself have been told that action WILL (repeat WILL) be taken, but no.

So forget about refunding the moneys just do your job right. And why ask them to produce what they have paid, they must have paid since the "purcahse" is in their hands. You are the powerfull side, come out with the accounts and say this was the money you paid and here we are giving you your money back. This is what is being done in your shopping, isn't it so. Or bring it back we shall ractify the defects and do tell us what features you do not like, so that we can improve the product which shall result in better profits for ourself.

Raaz, I am trying to explain in your "shopping" terms. But please do not compare relegion the belief in one's ALLAH the ALL EXCELLENT product purchased from the first Dai's who has SOLD it to my/our fore fathers as to REFUNDABLE as found NOT SATIFACTORY.

We do not want the money back. We would rather have the WONDERFUL PRODUCT ALLAH with us, you keep the money and be happy as you say you are. All the best until JUDGEMENT day when you WILL have to render accounts.And try to refund the money then, as now you will not be able to. Want to bet.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:06 am

This is not a quote (from Raaz) it is my post to the Khotaris:

First I would like to tell you all that I do not come here because I am unhappy or to teach someone I feel sad for you guys so I come here and try to clear your misconceptions and doubts. At (ALL)times I feel that you guys are in such VERY bad shape of minds that even you all dont know where you all are leading AND LEADING OTHERS

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:43 am

Raaz,

"if u have felt cheated then go back and ask that saheb to pay u back n i am sure he will give it back or take my help i will help u to get back yr money which u feel as not gone for good cause"

How is one to know (I only feels) that he is cheated when he is not told where the good cause spending is done.So first thing first let us know where and how the money is spent.

Now after having given our moneys to you, (I am saying you, since you say you have the powers to help) for a good cause, you want us to expend our mind to be wasted in finding out the "hidden"

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:02 pm

Above post went incomplete.

"FIND ME IF YOU CAN"

An excellent job here: we cannot find the well "HIDDEN" Immam for hundreds of years. Even the FBI could not have found him. And even if they knew exactly where he is "somewhere" in the mountain caves of Afghanistan/Pakistan. The Govts will help him out to stay hidden.

Now find the hidden moneys given for a good cause in the name of the Immam, it had to be a good cause or why else give money otherwise. Even the Revenue Departments are not able to find.

And well the answer: The hidden money accurate accounts are given by all knowing HIDDEN meanings Dai to the hidden Immam, in his sweet dreams.

Raaz, Raaz....what is your Raaz??

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:12 pm

Raaz:

"just leave and go y do u waste yr time n money in criticizing and using yr brains which i think thats you guys have but by using in wrong way wasting it."

Just LEAVE so that you and the Khotar have a feild day ? We will waste more of our moneys and use more of our brains which we definitely have to drive you right way, your brain crazy to HELL where you Satans belong.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:23 pm

Raza aka Sweetie Gulf

See my posting # 507 under "Compulsory fee..." and tell us how many have been helped by the fancy but ill equipped hospital in Bombay. Why don't you call your goons at Kothar and help this family in Bombay. This family only received Duas from TUS and seems that Dua did not work as child's condition worsened over time and they decided to go to Jaslok Hospital instead of Noorani Hospital built by Noorani Cloned Moula

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:24 pm

I call Raaz as RAZA because there is no Raaz in Raza
and since it is sweetie gulf who is impersonating there is no RAAZ (Suspense) left in this name

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:51 am

Raaz Bhai,

"I have not yet consulted any of my top leaders"

I am ready with the answers:

KING of KINGS

SARDAR aou Ke SARDAR

My LEADERS in this cause, is your LEADER, the DIA

I consulted him, he says that he firmly believes in your leader the DIA. And as per his teachings he does not make any masjids or schools and hospitals from his OWN moneys

But unlike his leader the dai he has unable to get any OWNERSHIP of them either. He has requested that it would be a could start to get my daughter to transfer the Masjid that she is building to him.

Het, about time that this my leader learns from his GURU of USURPING the communitys propertys.

Raza, did you go to the Gynacologist. Better go after this round of ******* . And please make sure that she/he uses a RUBBER/LATEX just a plain handkerchief will not be protection enough.

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:54 am

sorry please read my LEADER'S LEADER is the DAI

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:12 pm

profrog
Active
Member # 941
posted November 13, 2007 07:01 AM      

the progs have been trying for so long and will do so till qayamat one thing is certain however great your numbers you will never ever succeed. you just need to look at our bohra history to know that , there were people like you doing adawat even during rasullah sa time and they will be there even on day of qayamat, this is because allah has given time to iblis to do his shar and you are part of it

Pasted from <http://www.dawoodi-bohras.com/cgi-bin/U ... 1;t=002128>

Wonderful posting my friend profrog.

No one can succeed even until qayamat and that is certain, never.

This is because Allah has given time to Iblis the Saitan Syedna the Dai of the Dawoodi Bohras to do his share and they are a part of it.

There is need to just to look at the Bohra history that they cannot succeed if they appoint another Dai to follow their present theory. How can you continue to follow the Saitan and expect to be with ALLAH at the same times. It shall have to be only ALLAH and ONLY ALLAH that you will have to believe and do sajda to be sucessful in this life and after.

So Bohras listen to ProFrog, and be sucessful.