declairing sucessor

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
incredible

declairing sucessor

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:47 am

Bismillah hir rahmanir rahim...

what can be possible reason why syedna saheb(tus) is not declaring his sucessor? coz if some thing happens to him(naudobillah) there will be huge riot and chaos within community coz all his shezadaaz(i personally dont trust any of them) will claim for Daiship,and its gonna be great trouble for community.
Last edited by incredible on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

incredible

Re: declairing sucessor

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:48 am

I think this is the right time for him to declair his sucessor.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:52 am

dodh daayo natha ,do not concern yourself with things that are not in your control,dawat has been there since adam as and will be there till qaymat and nass is integral part of dawat

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:59 am

aziz wrote:dodh daayo natha ,do not concern yourself with things that are not in your control,dawat has been there since adam as and will be there till qaymat and nass is integral part of dawat

I dont know how much u understand about islaam,but we have already seen spilt in dawaat in era of previous dai's.so it is better if such thing dont happen again,and people shud live in peace and harmony.

btw dont they teach you akhlaaq in school?

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:04 am

@Incredible

this is unbecoming of you, do not get into speculations on which you dont have a say. Its not a Dai's decision but when Imam will do Ilham a successor will be chosen.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:07 am

aqs wrote:@Incredible

this is unbecoming of you, do not get into speculations on which you dont have a say. Its not a Dai's decision but when Imam will do Ilham a successor will be chosen.

its not just me,but i know people do have concern about it.coz its a matter of belief for 1 million people and properties of billion dollars.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:13 am

aziz wrote:dodh daayo natha ,do not concern yourself with things that are not in your control,dawat has been there since adam as and will be there till qaymat and nass is integral part of dawat
Since you have enrolled in this forum you are a laughing stock on this forum. I can not request you to use your brain since God has not given it to you.

Since Rasullulah the Islam was in the second position in the world and the so called dawat is only a 0.001 %. So understand that the so called dawat is sinking and if nuss is not done in the life time of 52nd, there will be 5 to 6 dawat in the place.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:17 am

incredible wrote:

its not just me,but i know people do have concern about it.coz its a matter of belief for 1 million people and properties of billion dollars.
again i repeat

nothing can alter the course of history, what Allah has destined. so dont speculate. it will only lead to futile gossips with weakening of Imaan.

and FYI this has been discussed on this forum before check out the archives

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:06 am

incredible wrote:Bismillah hir rahmanir rahim...

what can be possible reason why syedna saheb(tus) is not declaring his sucessor? coz if some thing happens to him(naudobillah) there will be huge riot and chaos within community coz all his shezadaaz(i personally dont trust any of them) will claim for Daiship,and its gonna be great trouble for community.
You call Syedna a DAI and you say things like this. A DAI can't pass away without declaring this successor.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:33 am

profastian wrote:
incredible wrote:Bismillah hir rahmanir rahim...

You call Syedna a DAI and you say things like this. A DAI can't pass away without declaring this successor.

dear,i do know DAI cant pass away without declairing his sucessor but if it is too late and if it is not done openly in waiz or some thing its gonna be mess,coz few people are just waiting to take opportunity and declair them self as DAI.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:04 am

rasullah sa declared nass on moula ali sa in front of 70000 people on ghadirekhum and still they usurped moula ali sa,even then dawat is still there even after kerbala,so mind your own busines and let moula tus do his work and may allah give him an even longer healthy life,what will happen will happen but dawat will remain and always remain whether you are a part of it should be more of your concern

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:21 am

aziz wrote:rasullah sa declared nass on moula ali sa in front of 70000 people on ghadirekhum and still they usurped moula ali sa,even then dawat is still there even after kerbala,so mind your own busines and let moula tus do his work and may allah give him an even longer healthy life,what will happen will happen but dawat will remain and always remain whether you are a part of it should be more of your concern

seems u know so much about dawat,can u please quote exact word of rasulllullah(saw)what he decalred in 70000 people.you can use google if u want to.

Edit:by the way u seems more eager to kick out people from community then inviting them.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:57 am

unlike you i do not report from google but the words were to the effect that from today whoever believed me as moula from now this ali sa will be his moula ,you can get the exact words from aalim insaap,but there is no dispute on this fact between all shias that nass was performed by rasullah sa on moula ali on ghadire khum,only sunnis dispute this for obvious reasons,,,,
and as for kicking people out or in its not my job unlike you i mind my own business i just gave my opinion about the faith of dawoodi bohras

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:19 am

aziz wrote: mind your own busines and let moula tus do his work and may allah give him an even longer healthy life,

Seriously, What makes you "think" that, Allah has given Syedna Saheb a healthy life ??

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:01 am

aziz wrote:unlike you i do not report from google but the words were to the effect that from today whoever believed me as moula from now this ali sa will be his moula ,you can get the exact words from aalim insaap,but there is no dispute on this fact between all shias that nass was performed by rasullah sa on moula ali on ghadire khum,only sunnis dispute this for obvious reasons,,,,
and as for kicking people out or in its not my job unlike you i mind my own business i just gave my opinion about the faith of dawoodi bohras

YES now you got the point,as rasullullah declared Imam Ali infront of 70,000 people the same way nas for 53rd DAI shud be done openly to avoid chaos in community.are u slow from your childhood? or lack of proper education made u one?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:14 am

Brother aziz and incredible,
Yes you are right. In Dawoodi Bohra faith Nas-e-Jali (Nas declared openly unambiguously is most important. Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb when he was 44 years had declared Nas on Mohd. Burhanuddin Saheb when he was 18 years. Burhanuddin Saheb is 99 years and all contenders of Nas are above 60 years today.
Early Nas was recommended to make coming Dai familiars and well trained in Dawat affair. So if Nas is declared now will be too little too late.

truebohra

Unread post by truebohra » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:40 am

As Aqs, rightly said that is not in our capacity to discuss nass. The haq na shaeb knows when to declare it. Anyways progressive should not be bothered. Incredilbe you should not be concerned if you have true faith in Dai about division in community. Whether division or not there Dawat would be qayam till zuhoor of imam ul zaman and then till qiyama under Imam. Have faith brother.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:36 am

I beleive None of the shezadaaz will be declaired Syedna Saheb's sucessor..

I have heard & read on this forum that the Abde's (fanatic's) are told to believe that Syedna Saheb is Imam ul Zaman..
Imam ul Zaman has been living in hiding for century's and will come back the day of qiyamat ( judgment day)..

And this leads me to believe, the Abde's (fanatic's) think the end days are here or.. They have made/working on a human clone of Syedna Saheb.. The technology has been there since the 70s.. so everything is possible with this cult..

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:52 am

incredible wrote:

wat r u concerned bout?1million ppl or billion dollars?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 am

incredible wrote:
profastian wrote: You call Syedna a DAI and you say things like this. A DAI can't pass away without declaring this successor.

dear,i do know DAI cant pass away without declairing his sucessor but if it is too late and if it is not done openly in waiz or some thing its gonna be mess,coz few people are just waiting to take opportunity and declair them self as DAI.
i guess somewhere u said u love syedna and syedna(tus)is ur dai..if thats the case u shoulde be more concerned and must be praying for syedna's 100 milad rather than speculating all that which is not your business.next time if u take a lil xtra effort to hear your shart in misaq..ull realise that wat u have voiced bounds u to ask moula's(tus) forgivness and give remisak...
and as u say declaring in public and waaz n all..for believer it wouldnt matter if its done behind walls and for non believers even rasullullah declaring wouldnt matter.......

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:00 am

incredible wrote:
aziz wrote:rasullah sa declared nass on moula ali sa in front of 70000 people on ghadirekhum and still they usurped moula ali sa,even then dawat is still there even after kerbala,so mind your own busines and let moula tus do his work and may allah give him an even longer healthy life,what will happen will happen but dawat will remain and always remain whether you are a part of it should be more of your concern

seems u know so much about dawat,can u please quote exact word of rasulllullah(saw)what he decalred in 70000 people.you can use google if u want to.

Edit:by the way u seems more eager to kick out people from community then inviting them.
man kunto moulao fahaza aliun moula

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:01 am

BooM wrote:
aziz wrote: mind your own busines and let moula tus do his work and may allah give him an even longer healthy life,

Seriously, What makes you "think" that, Allah has given Syedna Saheb a healthy life ??
wat makes you think allah hasnt(consider the age)

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:04 am

incredible wrote:
aziz wrote:unlike you i do not report from google but the words were to the effect that from today whoever believed me as moula from now this ali sa will be his moula ,you can get the exact words from aalim insaap,but there is no dispute on this fact between all shias that nass was performed by rasullah sa on moula ali on ghadire khum,only sunnis dispute this for obvious reasons,,,,

YES now you got the point,as rasullullah declared Imam Ali infront of 70,000 people the same way nas for 53rd DAI shud be done openly to avoid chaos in community.are u slow from your childhood? or lack of proper education made u one?
rasullualh declaring in such big crowd also resulted in choas...................

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:07 am

S. Insaf wrote:Brother aziz and incredible,
Yes you are right. In Dawoodi Bohra faith Nas-e-Jali (Nas declared openly unambiguously is most important. Syedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb when he was 44 years had declared Nas on Mohd. Burhanuddin Saheb when he was 18 years. Burhanuddin Saheb is 99 years and all contenders of Nas are above 60 years today.
Early Nas was recommended to make coming Dai familiars and well trained in Dawat affair. So if Nas is declared now will be too little too late.
contenders?u think this is election?who declares contenders..u?
who r u by the way..the hidden imam is it........
chala murari hero banne..............

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am

lack of knowledge about islaam and brain washing by local amils have ruined your life,u fail to even think what i am talking about.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:28 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
incredible wrote:
wat r u concerned bout?1million ppl or billion dollars?

i am not looking for a penny from those billion dollars,but yes i am concern about innocent people who are so much braiin washed that now they are handicaped and they need a leader for there self satisfaction.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: Seriously, What makes you "think" that, Allah has given Syedna Saheb a healthy life ??

wat makes you think allah hasnt(consider the age)
Haha.. I knew you would say that.. I have seen & meet people who are even more older then him that are much healthier.. They walk long distances everyday.. Cook their own food.. Hear good.. see better.. Can move their Head & body.. Eat like everyone else and not food that is grind end in a machine and served like baby food..

Maybe Syedna Saheb can fool your dumb Abde's (fanatic's) by taking a photo with a rifle & lion..

He can't even hold his own head up, how in the hell is he going to lift and fire the gun??

Trying to shot at a moving target is not that easy.. Unless the Loin was tied down helplessly and shot at point blank..

mumin

what successor

Unread post by mumin » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:13 am

1. let us not forget that the 51st dai post was usurped. The 49th. dai was to announce the successor in the morning but poison milk was fed to him that night and suddenly it was announced in the morning that while the dai was dyeing he announced the new successor and so came the 51st. dai.please do not quote me on numbers but it was all over the news and in the local bombay papers at that time that the above mentioned did happen
2. none of the zadas have the character to be called a dai and may be that is the reason successor is not announced.
3. may be the present dai is afraid of similar treatment metted out to him as was with the previous dai.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:25 am

what is see is some kind of fear which is preventing syedna (TUS) to announced his sucessor.other wise i dont see any reason why he is still moving world wide tho his health dont permit him to do so.any ways wallah ho alam.

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:26 pm

this should not be a reformist forum but dushamnos forum cause thats what you all are,judging by your posts you are certainly not dawoodi bohras