Malikul Ashtar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
tasneempati

Re: Malikul Ashtar

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:31 am

I wonder so many foolish are there in so called developed world !

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:21 pm

The reason for Malikul Ashtar bs's golden reign in Houston is the presence of truck loads of Doctor abdes who earn a lot, majority of whom are from Pakistan or African nations. While many of these doctors are helpful to mumineen where they don't charge any fees for mumin (This is unbelievable in a place called US of A where healthcare costs are exorbitant), they are extremely fanatic when it comes to religion and will not blink an eye to spend a fortune on religious purposes... Malik bs and his thug/goonda PA Shaikh Qutbuddin make merry of the situation and laugh all their way to the bank...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

dawedaar wrote: Malik bs and his thug/goonda PA Shaikh Qutbuddin make merry of the situation and laugh all their way to the bank...
This Qutbuddin guy is from Kandivli and was a vagabond who amassed enormous wealth, courtesy Malik chuster and he now owns an automobile showroom on main M.G. Road, Kandivli. Chuster also gifted him an old Rolls Royce which was gifted to the late Dai by someone.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:04 pm

This Shaikh Qutbuddin is known to be very arrogant and ruthless when it comes to salam amount during ziyafat. He'll open the cover there n then itself and is known to return the covers if the money is not according to his expectations thereby humiliating the hosts badly...

ghulam muhammed wrote:
dawedaar wrote: Malik bs and his thug/goonda PA Shaikh Qutbuddin make merry of the situation and laugh all their way to the bank...
This Qutbuddin guy is from Kandivli and was a vagabond who amassed enormous wealth, courtesy Malik chuster and he now owns an automobile showroom on main M.G. Road, Kandivli. Chuster also gifted him an old Rolls Royce which was gifted to the late Dai by someone.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Malik chuster has a flat in Kandivli and he spends most of his weekends here whenever he is in Mumbai, he comes late in the night and sneaks into his flat, there are not so pleasant stories going around in Bohra circles of Kandivli with regard to Chuster and Qutbuddin's wife.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:20 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Malik chuster has a flat in Kandivli and he spends most of his weekends here whenever he is in Mumbai, he comes late in the night and sneaks into his flat, there are not so pleasant stories going around in Bohra circles of Kandivli with regard to Chuster and Qutbuddin's wife.
this, my friend, is most apt for you

"Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her"
John 7:53-8:11

You have no proof, yet you rumour-monger. I hope you remember what the Quran says about rumor-mongering

“O you who believe, avoid most of suspicion, for surely suspicion in some cases is sin; and spy not nor let some of you backbite others.
Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You abhor it! And keep your duty to Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.”
verse 49:12

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:34 am

dawedaar wrote:This Shaikh Qutbuddin is known to be very arrogant and ruthless when it comes to salam amount during ziyafat. He'll open the cover there n then itself and is known to return the covers if the money is not according to his expectations thereby humiliating the hosts badly...
Checking of Envelopes are standard procedures by local jamaat chamcha sheikhs to ensure that money is as per their demand when offered to Amils during the majlis. Most of the time these pimps (chamcha sheikhs) negotiate / influence or even force the host to shell out as per their demands. This is their performance standard, more a sheikh can extract for the amil, the more dearer he gets and rises in ranks of favorites and gain from the jamaat membership. The amils wants this dirty job to be done by others so that he can appear whitewashed.

Dr Fatema

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:37 am

dawedaar wrote:The reason for Malikul Ashtar bs's golden reign in Houston is the presence of truck loads of Doctor abdes who earn a lot, majority of whom are from Pakistan or African nations. While many of these doctors are helpful to mumineen where they don't charge any fees for mumin (This is unbelievable in a place called US of A where healthcare costs are exorbitant), they are extremely fanatic when it comes to religion and will not blink an eye to spend a fortune on religious purposes... Malik bs and his thug/goonda PA Shaikh Qutbuddin make merry of the situation and laugh all their way to the bank...
Alhamdolillah those fools are not from India.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:45 pm

zinger wrote:You have no proof, yet you rumour-monger. I hope you remember what the Quran says about rumor-mongering
You need to read my post once again as it seems that you have either deliberately twisted my quotes or have not understood......... I didn't say that I have seen him in any compromising position but have only told what people of Kandivli have been saying and FYI there is no smoke without fire !! If you have any friends/relatives in kandivli then you can confirm with them. I have many friends there and one of them stays in the next building and he has many stories to tell but I didn't think it would be appropriate to spell out everything in details and moreover people like you will immediately jump the bandwagon and ask for proofs as it concerns the siblings of your dear leader.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:48 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
zinger wrote:You have no proof, yet you rumour-monger. I hope you remember what the Quran says about rumor-mongering
You need to read my post once again as it seems that you have either deliberately twisted my quotes or have not understood......... I didn't say that I have seen him in any compromising position but have only told what people of Kandivli have been saying and FYI there is no smoke without fire !! If you have any friends/relatives in kandivli then you can confirm with them. I have many friends there and one of them stays in the next building and he has many stories to tell but I didn't think it would be appropriate to spell out everything in details and moreover people like you will immediately jump the bandwagon and ask for proofs as it concerns the siblings of your dear leader.
GMbhai, am reproducing your post for your own benefit once again
"Malik chuster has a flat in Kandivli and he spends most of his weekends here whenever he is in Mumbai, he comes late in the night and sneaks into his flat, there are not so pleasant stories going around in Bohra circles of Kandivli with regard to Chuster and Qutbuddin's wife."

Where have you ever said "I have heard that Malik Chuster has a flat...." or "It is rumoured that Malik Chuster has a flat...."????

You see, when you make a post like this, it will ALWAYS be seen as YOUR OWN words. When did i say that you said that you have seen him in any compromising position??? i never even said it. i only said do not spread rumours if you have no proof.

Now i have certainly neither deliberatly twisted your quote, nor have i not understood. i and everyone else on the board know very well that while you may certainly have some journalistic skills, you have in the past been known to wilfully add your own 2 bits like a India News reporter.

May i remind you of how you had some months ago, posted old pics of Burhanuddin Maula RA in Switzerland which showed him posing, with a restaurant in the background, which said it was a bar, and then another pic of Burhanuddin Maula RA sitting in a restaurant and you claimed that he was sitting in the bar!!!! You remember we had a private discussion on that too??? Need i refresh your memory on that??? You had ZERO/ZILCH/NADA proof on that but you went ahead and created false news on that didnt you

Just so you know, i have heard these stories of Malik Ul Astar BS myself. but i believe in keeping quiet because i have no proof. i have stories of the late Mr. Engineer saab too, but i keep quiet because i have no proof and i do not wish to speak ill of the dead.

P.S. i really dont give a damn about anyone these days, you can say what you like, but i think u need to be reminded once in a while... dont make up stories

truth seeker100

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:42 am

oh really what about kothar making up all these fake mohjiza stories? you abdes go crazy for them

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:40 am

Just so you know, i have heard these stories of Malik Ul Astar BS myself. but i believe in keeping quiet
Or may be you are too afraid to speak up.
How about the stories of that Hindu who saw SMB in his dream, did any one ask him to take a Polygraph test since the dreams do not have proofs

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:50 am

guys, look at the subject of this thread. Don't divert from the topic.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:23 pm

zinger wrote:Where have you ever said "I have heard that Malik Chuster has a flat...." or "It is rumoured that Malik Chuster has a flat...."????
Yes I did say that he has a flat in Kandivli on M.G.Road although it may not be on his own name. I also stand by my words that he regularly comes to the flat, especially late nights. Now tell me, how many zaadas have flats close to their chamchas in suburban Mumbai and frequent them regularly.
zinger wrote:May i remind you of how you had some months ago, posted old pics of Burhanuddin Maula RA in Switzerland which showed him posing, with a restaurant in the background, which said it was a bar, and then another pic of Burhanuddin Maula RA sitting in a restaurant and you claimed that he was sitting in the bar!!!! You remember we had a private discussion on that too??? Need i refresh your memory on that??? You had ZERO/ZILCH/NADA proof on that but you went ahead and created false news on that didnt you
I had just posted the photographs as received on watsup, there are many such photos and quotes doing rounds on watsup which are questionable and its upto the reader to believe them or discard them.
zinger wrote:but i think u need to be reminded once in a while... dont make up stories
I think you are the first abde who accuses me of all the people of making up stories. My posts are mostly followed by proper links and when I borrow posts from other threads I do mention it and don't take the credit myself !

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:40 am

SBM wrote:
Just so you know, i have heard these stories of Malik Ul Astar BS myself. but i believe in keeping quiet
How about the stories of that Hindu who saw SMB in his dream, did any one ask him to take a Polygraph test since the dreams do not have proofs
the benefit of an anonymou forum is that i can say my 2 cents and not give a damn.

and BTW, when you wanna post something i said, post it full. dont be a sneak and post the bit you want.

My whole post was "Just so you know, i have heard these stories of Malik Ul Astar BS myself. but i believe in keeping quiet because i have no proof."

Very sneaky of u bro. :mrgreen:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:41 am

SBM wrote:
oh, and BTW, that hindu, no one in their right mind believes him to begin with. So the question now is, do you? :shock:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:52 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
zinger wrote:Where have you ever said "I have heard that Malik Chuster has a flat...." or "It is rumoured that Malik Chuster has a flat...."????
Yes I did say that he has a flat in Kandivli on M.G.Road although it may not be on his own name. I also stand by my words that he regularly comes to the flat, especially late nights. Now tell me, how many zaadas have flats close to their chamchas in suburban Mumbai and frequent them regularly.
zinger wrote:May i remind you of how you had some months ago, posted old pics of Burhanuddin Maula RA in Switzerland which showed him posing, with a restaurant in the background, which said it was a bar, and then another pic of Burhanuddin Maula RA sitting in a restaurant and you claimed that he was sitting in the bar!!!! You remember we had a private discussion on that too??? Need i refresh your memory on that??? You had ZERO/ZILCH/NADA proof on that but you went ahead and created false news on that didnt you
I had just posted the photographs as received on watsup, there are many such photos and quotes doing rounds on watsup which are questionable and its upto the reader to believe them or discard them.
zinger wrote:but i think u need to be reminded once in a while... dont make up stories
I think you are the first abde who accuses me of all the people of making up stories. My posts are mostly followed by proper links and when I borrow posts from other threads I do mention it and don't take the credit myself !
Yes, i know about the flat in MG road. we all do. as for how many zaadas have flats close to their chamchas in suburban Mumbai and frequent them regularly, i honestly dont know, maybe you can tell us

You say "I had just posted the photographs as received on watsup, there are many such photos and quotes doing rounds on watsup which are questionable and its upto the reader to believe them or discard them." but if im not wrong, you were the one who claimed that Maula was sitting in restaurant that served Haram food. You did not say you got these pics, but you made your judgement around them (Refer http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... &start=120)

yes i agree, you always give links and sources, but there have been times when you have sensationalised trivial pics too, as in the case above.

brother, i have no personal issues with you, but what i do not like is people posting things without proof and tacitly claiming it to be true

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:30 am

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote: Or may be you are too afraid to speak up.
oh, and BTW, that hindu, no one in their right mind believes him to begin with. So the question now is, do you? :shock:
Perhaps no one in the right mind can believe that cock and bull story but unfortunately pics of a shahzada going to that mans house and giving blessings to the latter little ones are forwarded with great joy. I must say bohras are taking pride in this revelation concluded by a hindu man!!!!

Bro Zinger, your thoughts are convoluted, you shouldn't have ever made an appearance to this forum. Just like me you have become your own worst enemy with nowhere to go except believing your own intuitions. I didn't care much about the reformists when Aqa Burhanuddin (R.A) was alive but after his passing away, daawat has been mocked over and over again. The influx of bohras on this website has covertly been increasing for past few years and something tells me that this is just the beginning. Oh well.....................

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:20 am

chocoman wrote:Perhaps no one in the right mind can believe that cock and bull story but unfortunately pics of a shahzada going to that mans house and giving blessings to the latter little ones are forwarded with great joy. I must say bohras are taking pride in this revelation concluded by a hindu man!!!!
Really? strangely enough, i havent seen these. but its quite obvious the shehzadas will do it. they have to keep up appearences
chocoman wrote:Bro Zinger, your thoughts are convoluted, you shouldn't have ever made an appearance to this forum. Just like me you have become your own worst enemy with nowhere to go except believing your own intuitions.
Im sorry, but i dont understand what you are trying to say here :? "my own worst enemy with nowhere to go except believing your own intuitions"... could you please explain what this means?
chocoman wrote: I didn't care much about the reformists when Aqa Burhanuddin (R.A) was alive but after his passing away, daawat has been mocked over and over again. The influx of bohras on this website has covertly been increasing for past few years and something tells me that this is just the beginning. Oh well.....................
yes, i agree with you here, although i have been a passive viewer for many years now and came on board only recently.

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:52 am

To keep things simple, there is a sense of resentment from you against Muffaddal bs, who happens to be our Dai and on the other side, you want to defend the malpractices of kothar, seems to be pretty oxymoronic. Thus, your thoughts are convoluted, in conclusion I feel bad for myself and you, to follow this once great religion that has been exploited, that has nothing to do with imparting knowledge but indulging themselves with materiality on the grounds of vulnerability of poor gullible bohras.

Now, the bottom line, relying on your intuitions is all that matters, dissecting and concentrating only on the good rather than the bad, so that we may expect the light at the end of this tunnel. I hope it makes sense.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:30 am

chocoman wrote:To keep things simple, there is a sense of resentment from you against Muffaddal bs, who happens to be our Dai and on the other side, you want to defend the malpractices of kothar, seems to be pretty oxymoronic. Thus, your thoughts are convoluted, in conclusion I feel bad for myself and you, to follow this once great religion that has been exploited, that has nothing to do with imparting knowledge but indulging themselves with materiality on the grounds of vulnerability of poor gullible bohras.

Now, the bottom line, relying on your intuitions is all that matters, dissecting and concentrating only on the good rather than the bad, so that we may expect the light at the end of this tunnel. I hope it makes sense.
yes it does now.

now, let me put this on the record for the Nth time. please, please PLEASE do point out a post where i have defended the kothar, the only thing i give freely to them, of my own free will, is my contempt and hatred :lol:

As for Mufaddal Maula, it is not resentment for him at a personal level but against the position of the Dai he holds, which he is not putting to good use

and yes, i am very positive, so far, by nature. i will always hope that this religon is restored to what it was in the time of my grandfather

think

Unread post by think » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:11 am

zinger; If you are referring to the time of your grandfather as the period of dai Tahir saifuddin, then that is the time of beginnning of the turn of dawaat from good to money grabbing and is in continuance till today. If you are in doubt , check balance sheet of u.k. jamaats and think ; is not this wealth a charity to be spent on the poor of Africa, India and Pakistan, or is it to be used in buying properties to rent, having accounts in a number of banks, paying bank charges, etc etc etc.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:26 am

think wrote:zinger; If you are referring to the time of your grandfather as the period of dai Tahir saifuddin, then that is the time of beginnning of the turn of dawaat from good to money grabbing and is in continuance till today. If you are in doubt , check balance sheet of u.k. jamaats and think ; is not this wealth a charity to be spent on the poor of Africa, India and Pakistan, or is it to be used in buying properties to rent, having accounts in a number of banks, paying bank charges, etc etc etc.
my grandfather doesnt literally mean my grandfather, my bad, i should not have attempted translating Hindi to English, what i meant was dada-pardada

also, Grandfather wouldnt be very wrong, he lived to the ripe old age of 101. he had seen the 49th, 50th, 51st and 52nd Dai.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:02 pm

THE COLOURFUL ASHTER !!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 pm

^
Where is the picture of Haqiqi Kaaba? Why does he have the picture of real Kaaba?

canadian

Re: Malikul Ashtarpeople bending

Unread post by canadian » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Slavery was abolished in America! USA was the land of the free.
But it looks like Mr. Ashter has brought back slavery- look at the people bending in front of him.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:14 am

A Mumin bhsi's reaction when he met someone special at Istanbul Airport.

"I don't have any words to express myself.. But still want to share my feelings.. I met a beautiful person at Istanbul Airport.. He called me Bhai! as I was busy in looking for something to buy from there.. I looked at him and was so much surprised to see him.. I offered my Salaam.. He was looking so much fresh & energetic in this age.. He asked about me.. I asked him to please request for Dua Mubarak in Aali Qadr Maula TUS.. I saw the emotions in his eyes as I said this.. He hold my hands tight.. He put his hands on my shoulder.. I felt Maula TUS is gracing me through his hands.. Thank you Shazada Malik ul Ashtar BS.. May you live in saya and in khidmat of Aali Qadr Maula TUS till the day of qayamat.. Ameen!"

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:16 am

Here is the pic

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:21 am

He will be soon declared Mazoon for SMS.... courtsey few insiders .
MMH wrote:A Mumin bhsi's reaction when he met someone special at Istanbul Airport.

"I don't have any words to express myself.. But still want to share my feelings.. I met a beautiful person at Istanbul Airport.. He called me Bhai! as I was busy in looking for something to buy from there.. I looked at him and was so much surprised to see him.. I offered my Salaam.. He was looking so much fresh & energetic in this age.. He asked about me.. I asked him to please request for Dua Mubarak in Aali Qadr Maula TUS.. I saw the emotions in his eyes as I said this.. He hold my hands tight.. He put his hands on my shoulder.. I felt Maula TUS is gracing me through his hands.. Thank you Shazada Malik ul Ashtar BS.. May you live in saya and in khidmat of Aali Qadr Maula TUS till the day of qayamat.. Ameen!"

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:34 am

tasneempati wrote:He will be soon declared Mazoon for SMS.... courtsey few insiders .
If he is the zahir Mazoon, who is going to be the batin Mazoon?