Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (T.U.S) is Fit and Fine

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
aqs

Re: Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (T.U.S) is Fit and Fine

Unread post by aqs » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:20 am

porus wrote:
aqs wrote:Syedna(tus) arrived today to Raudat Tahera at 10.30 Am and performed Ziyarat of Syedna Taher Saifuddin(aq), besides the ceremonial ziyarat performed on Urs of Dai, Syedna(tus) performed Iftitah of renovated Quranic inscription on Raudat Tahera. Syedna(tus) was very week and frail and was being helped by two Shz to perform all the activities.

After that he proclaimed Nass on Syedi Mufaddal b.s.(tus) which was relayed live to all centers in Mumbai, This should shut up the naysayers for good.
Has anyone seen or heard this relay? As of now, Zeninfosys.net has a one sentence announcement but no audio or video.
I have got a message that same will be played in our Masjid in the evening and every one is requested to attend. Others might get the same messages from their local Jamaat.

porus

Unread post by porus » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:25 am

Thank you aqs. Please post here after you have seen/heard it. Ideally, when zeninforsys.net puts it on its website, then, as you say, the 'naysayers' will shut up for good.

labbaikyaHussain

Unread post by labbaikyaHussain » Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:44 am

aqs wrote:
porus wrote: Has anyone seen or heard this relay? As of now, Zeninfosys.net has a one sentence announcement but no audio or video.
I have got a message that same will be played in our Masjid in the evening and every one is requested to attend. Others might get the same messages from their local Jamaat.
yup got the same message....

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:53 am

oh boy insaap and co will not be able to sleep tonight trying to think of new conspiracy theories.
the question is will they now acknowledge the mansoos or will their adawat continue to sterna and mansoos as well

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:53 am

http://www.zeninfosys.net/zi6/content/1 ... lay-rajkot
Look at picture number 11 and then picture number 12, two different color of podium covering, one is green and other is red? No conspiracy mind here just wonder?
Please no name calling or Lanaat just simple explanation.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:32 am

I'm guessing that the color change from green to red is just an aberration of the light.
It appears the room is darkened, there is a TV screen, someone is taking a digital pic, and then it gets posted.
I think it's a product of technical factors more than anythng else.

Mamluk-E-Syedna

Unread post by Mamluk-E-Syedna » Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:50 am

[quote][No need for Amils and deviant Bhaisaheb to realy arzis , the actions on this blog got a response from Burhanuddin and Mufaddal BS
/quote]

You progggies are really, really funny! This reminds me of a story from my primary school days:

A dog was walking underneath a bullock cart thinking he was responsible for pushing the cart!!

As we have said before, you proggies are worth less than a dry, rejected strand of useless grass in the ripe, lutious farm of Mumineen flourishing under the abavi Saayaa of our Shafiq Baawa Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS). Aameen.

It is for the world to see through this so-called Regressives' home for a miniscule few that this morning's event @ Raudat Tahera have left their faces blacker than the blackest black forever.

Jaltaa Rehjo Hasad ni aagma ta Qayamat! Khuda ni Laanat Dai na Dushmano upar.

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Saheb (TUS) Zindabad.
Syedi wa Maulai Mufaddal Bhai Saheb Saifuddin (TUS) Zindabad.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:55 pm

Store is open for business.After small vacation.(24/7 salams).

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:51 pm

i dont understand why you(prog) are behind aqa moula every time ....
i dont understand what will you get by just abusing him...
you progessive people are like "BARKING DOGS "BCOZ you are not able to prove your stand ...
becoz its well said "BARKING DOGS NEVER BITE"
some times you say syedna mohammed burhanudin (tus),syedna taher saifuddin (ra) are not dai . and some time you say they are .
what you people actually want to say ?
if you say that they are not the "DAI". then where is the real Dai??
instead of abusing the present dai whom we consider the real one you people find the real one and prove him.why are you wasting your energy and money just to abuse him...
AND IF REAL DAI IS SOME ONE ELSE THAN WHY HE HIS NOT CHALLENGING THE PRESENT SYEDNA...
HE HAS ALL THE POWERS OF ALLAH ..HE CAN PROVE EASILY ...
BUT NO ONE HAS YET CHALLENGED HIM..
WHY???????????
TELL ME ....
ONE THING WHY ONLY DAWOODI BOHRA ARE PROGRESSING LIKE ANY THING IN EVERY FIELD THAN THE OTHER BOHRAS WHO GOT SPILT DURING THE 27TH DAI AND THOSE WHO GOT SPLIT LATER ON.SPECIALLY YOU PEOPLE ...OF UDAIPUR AND MALEGAON
I DONT KNOW WHOM DID YOU LISTEN TO BEFORE YOU PEOPLE STARTED SAYING AGAINST HIM ...BUT SEE AND READ THE ACTUAL HISTORY THEN YOU WILL COME TO KNOW WHAT WHAT THIS TWO DAI HAVE DONE TO UPLIFTE THERE FOLLOWERS .....WE ALL OF US ..
IF YOU PEOPLE REMMEMBER IT WAS SYEDNA TAHER SAIFUDDIN WHO PROVIDED SHETHER ,FOOD AND EVERY THING TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO MUMBAI DURING PARTION OF INDIA.IT WAS THE WORST TIME IN WHICH HE KEPT US ALL IN "AMMAN"

AND BY THE WAY SYEDNA MOHAMMED BURHANUDDIN IS FINE WITH LITTLE BIT OF WEAKNESS. HE WILL BE FIT SOON.....
AND TODAY IN FRONT OF ALL THE MUMMINEEN WHO ALL WHERE PRESENT IN MASAJIDS ALL OVER MUMBAI AND SUBURBS HAVE WITNESSED THE NASS FROM THE MOULA HIMSELF ..

SO IT CLEARS ALL THE DOUTH YOU ALL HAD ABOUT THE NASS ...

NOW SPEAK ONLY WHEN YOU CAN PROVE THAT THEY ARE NOT DAI OTHER WISE JUST GO TO HELL YOU ALL ......WE DONT CARE FOR YOU PEOPLE.....

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:09 pm

porus wrote:Thank you aqs. Please post here after you have seen/heard it. Ideally, when zeninforsys.net puts it on its website, then, as you say, the 'naysayers' will shut up for good.

SO NOW YOU ALL SHOULD SHUT UP FOR GOOD BECAUSE I WAS THERE TO WITHNESS IT LIVE IN FRONT OF ME ..NO NEED TO SEE RELAYS IN MASJID OR HEAR FROM JAMAAT... :D

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:46 pm

ONE THING WHY ONLY DAWOODI BOHRA ARE PROGRESSING LIKE ANY THING IN EVERY FIELD THAN THE OTHER BOHRAS
Hello
Because we are truly Progressive Dawoodi-Bohras
You are so right only Dawoodi Bohras (this is the website you are on i.e. Dawoodi-Bohras.com) are progressing, you are abdes, you are truly regressing, and thanks for bringing that to the attention of everyone with UPPER CASE

aziz

Unread post by aziz » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:38 am

suddenly insaap and co are very quite,they cannot do inkaar since finally the nass has been proclaimed in public and because of their adawat thay cannot also accept what aqa moula tus has done,what remains to be seen is whether they will become like those who did inkaar of moula ali sa nass of ghadire or whether they will come into the fold

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 am

“Many will call me an adventurer - and that I am, only one of a different sort: one of those who risks his skin to prove his platitudes.”

Ernesto 'Che' Guevara quote

“It's a sad thing not to have friends, but it is even sadder not to have enemies.”
Orlinator

Ernesto 'Che' Guevara quote

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:44 pm

yes by dawoodi bohra i mean we who belive in the syedna mohammed burhanuddin not you all progressives .....
instead of taking this point just answere the question i asked ....

and prove your stand?????????

now why are you people closed your mouth...
speak up man ...
we live in a democratic country....

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:46 pm

omabharti wrote:
ONE THING WHY ONLY DAWOODI BOHRA ARE PROGRESSING LIKE ANY THING IN EVERY FIELD THAN THE OTHER BOHRAS
Hello
Because we are truly Progressive Dawoodi-Bohras
You are so right only Dawoodi Bohras (this is the website you are on i.e. Dawoodi-Bohras.com) are progressing, you are abdes, you are truly regressing, and thanks for bringing that to the attention of everyone with UPPER CASE

hey dude i m refering to dawoodi bohras who belive in syedna mohammed burhanuddin ....not you progresive ok

i clear ur misconception

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:44 pm

hello52 wrote:yes by dawoodi bohra i mean we who belive in the syedna mohammed burhanuddin not you all progressives .....

What is there to believe in Syedna Saheb huh?? is it not enough for you to believe in Allah alone?? Syedna Saheb is a ordinary man who gets dressed up like a doll, just for you fanatic.. He is no one special nor has he achieved anything worth mentioning..

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 pm

BooM wrote:
hello52 wrote:yes by dawoodi bohra i mean we who belive in the syedna mohammed burhanuddin not you all progressives .....

What is there to believe in Syedna Saheb huh?? is it not enough for you to believe in Allah alone?? Syedna Saheb is a ordinary man who gets dressed up like a doll, just for you fanatic.. He is no one special nor has he achieved anything worth mentioning..

Boom you big pussy Doll If u dont believe We dont care its not your look out.but just see what u r first.

British

Unread post by British » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:11 pm

I disagree Burhanuddin is special and has achieved a status for bohras that can only be matched by Yahweh Ben Yahweh himself!

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:53 pm

BooM wrote:

answer to your 1st question wht is to be belived ?
right there is nothing to be belived fact is the fact that he his the dai...
answere to the second thing that he has not achived any thing ..then you are wrong....
what he has achived no one in this world has achived ,
and i dont need to tell you idiots .. the whole world knows that ...
there are manny incident which are worth mentioning ....

tell me allah has said in quran that there will be my man allways on earth which ever may be the period and in quran he has said that the one who obeys the messenger of his time he will enter the jannat ..without him one one will.
then whom do you belive is the messenger ..?????????? :?:
atleast we have our dai who is the true messenger of this time..

i dont understand why you progressive are not anwering my earlier question...

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:33 pm

hello52 wrote:
answer to your 1st question wht is to be belived ?
right there is nothing to be belived fact is the fact that he his the dai... what??
answere to the second thing that he has not achived any thing ..then you are wrong....
what he has achived no one in this world has achived, You are a delusive man.. He has not even managed to show anything near what maulana Ali (SA) was.. Syedna saheb has not shown any courage, nor has he endure any hardship,.. he has not fought in any war, nor have we seen any form of bravery,.. He has he never climbed any mountains with his own to legs nor have I ever seen or heard, that he can swim.. Syedna has never tamed any animals nor has he managed to tame you Abdes :mrgreen: .. So you can glorify him and call him with all those big names, titles & do all the sajda you want, but you can never call Syedna Saheb a hero, a winner, a warrior of Allah.. He is "Nada"
and i dont need to tell you idiots .. the whole world knows that ... knows what??
there are manny incident which are worth mentioning .... So lets hear them.. You'll not find a better channel to spread & glorify your master, then this site..

tell me allah has said in quran that there will be my man allways on earth which ever may be the period and in quran he has said that the one who obeys the messenger of his time he will enter the jannat ..without him one one will.
then whom do you belive is the messenger ..?????????? :?: Rasulullah s.a.w ??
atleast we have our dai who is the true messenger of this time..

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:15 pm

hello52 wrote:what he has achived no one in this world has achived ,
The biggest joke of the decade.
hello52 wrote:and i dont need to tell you idiots .. the whole world knows that ...
Has it appeared in Guinness book of records ??

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:23 pm

@shabbir4u
What is there to believe in Syedna Saheb huh?? is it not enough for you to believe in Allah alone?? Syedna Saheb is a ordinary man

Yes Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS is a human being. All belief is directed to towards Allah, but through a PHYSICAL system of connections between "Human" Messengers. If belief in Allah were to be direct between Allah & Humans, why send Prophets in the first place?

وقال الملا من قومه الذين كفروا وكذبوا بلقاء الآخرة واترفناهم في الحياة الدنيا ما هذا الا بشر مثلكم ياكل مما تاكلون منه ويشرب مما تشربون ولئن اطعتم بشرا مثلكم انكم اذا لخاسرون
(Surah Muminoon Ayah 34)
33. And the chiefs of his people, who disbelieved and denied the Meeting in the Hereafter, and to whom We had given the luxuries and comforts of this life, said: "He is no more than a human being like you, he eats of that which you eat, and drinks of what you drink.
34. "If you were to obey a human being like yourselves, then verily! You indeed would be losers.
35. "Does he promise you that when you have died and have become dust and bones, you shall come out alive (resurrected)?
36. "Far, very far is that which you are promised.
37. "There is nothing but our life of this world! We die and we live! And we are not going to be resurrected!
38. "He is only a man who has invented a lie against Allah, but we are not going to believe in him."

قالت لهم رسلهم ان نحن الا بشر مثلكم ولكن الله يمن على من يشاء من عباده
(Surah Ibrahim Ayah 11)
11. Their Messengers said to them: "We are no more than human beings like you, but Allah bestows His Grace to whom He wills of His slaves. It is not ours to bring you an authority (proof) except by the Permission of Allah. And in Allah (Alone) let the believers put their trust.

The enemies of Deen & Prophets throughout History have repeated the exact same quotes over and over again.
What Shabbir4u is saying is nothing new. Sadly, he's just one of them.
(Read further below)

@BOOM
then whom do you belive is the messenger ..?????????? Rasulullah s.a.w ??

Yes, Rasulullah S.A.W is the Messenger of Allah. But who succeeds him PHYSICALLY in the years to come as he himself is a mortal, as stated in the Quran. If you say Moulana Ali AS, then who? Then who? If an Imam? Who? Who succeeded him? If a Dai? Who? Who succeeded him? Who's your PHYSICAL - HUMAN LEADER TODAY?

The Quran clearly states there is an "Imam" - Leader for every qawm.

يوم ندعوا كل أناس بإمامهم (Surah Isra Ayat 71)
(We shall summon all men with their leader "Imam")

إنما أنت منذر * ولكل قوم هاد (Surah Ra'd Ayat 7)
You (Speaking to Rasulullah S.A.W) are only a warner to the disbelievers, and for every qawm there is a guide/haadi/leader.

What has been stated above is not rocket science. It's basic tenets of Islam from the Quran Majeed and Dawoodi Bohra belief.
Syedna Mohamed Burhanuddin TUS is our Leader, we follow him. I repeat "Who's your PHYSICAL - HUMAN LEADER TODAY?"

What do you'll believe in? It's extremely confusing (for your sake!). Please don't paste the link from the Admins Blog "Reformists and their religious beliefs", that's a pile of nonsense. None of the proggies have ANYTHING to do with Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS, what's more, they insult him.

For the sake of argument don't beat around the bush with "secondary issues" (how you'll always try to divert the conversations).
Come to the CORE beliefs. Once you've justified that, we can move on to other branches & issues.

Why have I written in GREEN? It's because I thought of an idea of highlighting the true Dawoodi Bohra s on this blog.
Please read : http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 666#p81666

porus

Unread post by porus » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Adam wrote: يوم ندعوا كل أناس بإمامهم (Surah Isra Ayat 71)
Mr, Adam,

All the issues you have raised have been discussed here many times. Please read through this for my interpretation of this and related ayats.

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... nd+#p68164

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 pm

@shabbir4u
What is there to believe in Syedna Saheb huh?? is it not enough for you to believe in Allah alone?? Syedna Saheb is a ordinary man

Yes Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS is a human being. All belief is directed to towards Allah, but through a PHYSICAL system of connections between "Human" Messengers. If belief in Allah were to be direct between Allah & Humans, why send Prophets in the first place?
To reveal His message??
Here is a quote from one of the letters of Moulana Ali (AS)

"Realize this truth, my son, that the Lord who owns and holds the treasures of Paradise and the earth has given you permission to ask and beg for them and He has promised to grant your prayers. He has told you to pray for His Favours that they may be granted to you and to ask for His Blessings that they may be bestowed upon you. He has not appointed guards to prevent your prayers reaching Him. Nor is there any need for anybody to intercede before Him on your behalf.

وقال الملا من قومه الذين كفروا وكذبوا بلقاء الآخرة واترفناهم في الحياة الدنيا ما هذا الا بشر مثلكم ياكل مما تاكلون منه ويشرب مما تشربون ولئن اطعتم بشرا مثلكم انكم اذا لخاسرون
(Surah Muminoon Ayah 34)
33. And the chiefs of his people, who disbelieved and denied the Meeting in the Hereafter, and to whom We had given the luxuries and comforts of this life, said: "He is no more than a human being like you, he eats of that which you eat, and drinks of what you drink.
34. "If you were to obey a human being like yourselves, then verily! You indeed would be losers.
35. "Does he promise you that when you have died and have become dust and bones, you shall come out alive (resurrected)?
36. "Far, very far is that which you are promised.
37. "There is nothing but our life of this world! We die and we live! And we are not going to be resurrected!
38. "He is only a man who has invented a lie against Allah, but we are not going to believe in him."

قالت لهم رسلهم ان نحن الا بشر مثلكم ولكن الله يمن على من يشاء من عباده
(Surah Ibrahim Ayah 11)
11. Their Messengers said to them: "We are no more than human beings like you, but Allah bestows His Grace to whom He wills of His slaves. It is not ours to bring you an authority (proof) except by the Permission of Allah. And in Allah (Alone) let the believers put their trust.

The enemies of Deen & Prophets throughout History have repeated the exact same quotes over and over again.
What Shabbir4u is saying is nothing new. Sadly, he's just one of them.
Serious, WTF are you guys smoking huh?? First of all, it wasn't shabbir4u, but it was I.. And how dare you even think of comparing Rasulullah s.a.w with Syedna Saheb??
(Read further below)

@BOOM
then whom do you belive is the messenger ..?????????? Rasulullah s.a.w ??

Yes, Rasulullah S.A.W is the Messenger of Allah. But who succeeds him PHYSICALLY in the years to come as he himself is a mortal, as stated in the Quran. If you say Moulana Ali AS, then who? Then who? If an Imam? Who? Who succeeded him? If a Dai? Who? Who succeeded him? Who's your PHYSICAL - HUMAN LEADER TODAY?
Why should I care, who succeed him?? Whatever happened after the death of Rasulullah s.a.w is secondary to me and does dont concern me, when it comes to my faith in Allah..

The Quran clearly states there is an "Imam" - Leader for every qawm.

يوم ندعوا كل أناس بإمامهم (Surah Isra Ayat 71)

إنما أنت منذر * ولكل قوم هاد (Surah Ra'd Ayat 7)
You (Speaking to Rasulullah S.A.W) are only a warner to the disbelievers, and for every qawm there is a guide/haadi/leader.

What has been stated above is not rocket science. It's basic tenets of Islam from the Quran Majeed and Dawoodi Bohra belief.
Syedna Mohamed Burhanuddin TUS is our Leader, we follow him. I repeat "Who's your PHYSICAL - HUMAN LEADER TODAY?"

What do you'll believe in? It's extremely confusing (for your sake!). Please don't paste the link from the Admins Blog "Reformists and their religious beliefs", that's a pile of nonsense. None of the proggies have ANYTHING to do with Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin TUS, what's more, they insult him.

For the sake of argument don't beat around the bush with "secondary issues" (how you'll always try to divert the conversations).
Come to the CORE beliefs. Once you've justified that, we can move on to other branches & issues.

Why have I written in GREEN? It's because I thought of an idea of highlighting the true Dawoodi Bohra s on this blog.
Please read : http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... 666#p81666
[/quote]

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:04 am

@BOOM

If belief in Allah were to be direct between Allah & Humans, why send Prophets in the first place? To reveal His message??

Yes to reveal his message, but if he sent Adam AS or Nuh AS the first time, why later on?
And your belief in Rasulullah, so it all stops there for you? No one after him?
So you're definitely not a Dawoodi Bohra, let a alone a "progressive" (even though that term is not correct), for this is the Dawoodi Bohra belief.
What you're saying is very similar to the Wahabi belief. You're free to believe what you want, but why interfere with the Dawoodi Bohras the?

Serious, WTF are you guys smoking huh?? First of all, it wasn't shabbir4u, but it was I

My bad, I mistook who said it. Let's move on? (This is a small issue, I realized my mistake, don't make a mountain of a mole hill)

Who succeeded him? Who's your PHYSICAL - HUMAN LEADER TODAY? Why should I care, who succeed him?? Whatever happened after the death of Rasulullah s.a.w is secondary to me and does dont concern me, when it comes to my faith in Allah..

Yes it does concern you! Because it's a part of your religion! You must have a leader in every age to follow according to the Quran! (Read the post again, if you didn't understand it)

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:30 pm

@BOOM
If belief in Allah were to be direct between Allah & Humans, why send Prophets in the first place? To reveal His message??
Yes to reveal his message, but if he sent Adam AS or Nuh AS the first time, why later on? Maybe, we human were not fully developed (morally & ethically) back then and were incapably of apprehending the message??
And your belief in Rasulullah, so it all stops there for you? No one after him? Unlike you guys, I'm not obsessed about Allah's Messenger's, but rather trying to focus on His message..
So you're definitely not a Dawoodi Bohra, let a alone a "progressive" (even though that term is not correct), for this is the Dawoodi Bohra belief. I have e-jamaat card :D
What you're saying is very similar to the Wahabi belief. And what is that you find very similar ?? You're free to believe what you want, I do but why interfere with the Dawoodi Bohras the? For all the reasons you'll read on this forum..
Serious, WTF are you guys smoking huh?? First of all, it wasn't shabbir4u, but it was I
My bad, I mistook who said it. Let's move on? (This is a small issue, I realized my mistake, don't make a mountain of a mole hill)
Who succeeded him? Who's your PHYSICAL - HUMAN LEADER TODAY? Why should I care, who succeed him?? Whatever happened after the death of Rasulullah s.a.w is secondary to me and does dont concern me, when it comes to my faith in Allah..
Yes it does concern you! Because it's a part of your religion! History has been distorted..You must have a leader in every age to follow according to the Quran! (Read the post again, if you didn't understand it)

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:27 pm

BooM wrote:

What a bemoya this character boom is! So typical of turncoat cowards who sit on the fences...can't accept the truth because they themselves DON'T follow the basic tenets of Islam! One one hand this guy says he is an e-jamaat carrying member, on the other hand he says such things?

He even quotes Moula Ali, and doesn't realize that the letter was written to Imam Hassan A.S. So, Imam Hassan is the righteous Leader whose prayers are answered by Allah Subhanahu, NOT Muawiyah. That was the context of the letter. In fact, if anythig, it proves clearly the need for a LEGITIMATE LEADER.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Somethings are not clear

Is this how it happened

Burhanuddin suffers mild stroke

In that health but serious condition where someone would be in icu and oxygen

Received a message from Iman zaman in person or telepathic way

Burhanuddin then signals or instructs the witnesses

Decides if everything is ok I will go and make a public announcement

or was this known and relayed in hospital under panic

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:00 pm

Al-Muizz wrote:
What a bemoya this character boom is! So typical of turncoat cowards who sit on the fences...can't accept the truth What truth :roll: ?? because they themselves DON'T follow the basic tenets of Islam! One one hand this guy says he is an e-jamaat carrying member, on the other hand he says such things?
Allah has created me a free man & why should I than, be afraid to speak up?? You see, I'm not deluded like you guys nor have I become prey, of the false harmony you Abdes are trying to portrait so hard around Syedna Saheb..
He even quotes Moula Ali, and doesn't realize that the letter was written to Imam Hassan A.S. And how do you know that?? Do you really think everyone is an idiot?? So, Imam Hassan is the righteous Leader whose prayers are answered by Allah Subhanahu, NOT Muawiyah. That was the context of the letter. In fact, if anythig, it proves clearly the need for a LEGITIMATE LEADER.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:57 am

Somethings are not clear

Is this how it happened

Burhanuddin suffers mild stroke

In that health but serious condition where someone would be in icu and oxygen

Received a message from Iman zaman in person or telepathic way

Burhanuddin then signals or instructs the witnesses

Decides if everything is ok I will go and make a public announcement

or was this known and relayed in hospital under panic
So now the Abdes who so strongly believe in Imam Zaman concept, Moalas x-ray and predicatability miracles and powers, cannot explain how the events that triggred Naas, Imam Zaman was either in UK , if he is an a spririt then he could have delayed the stroke and allowed the Public Naas, if he has physical form how did he enter UK so he has passport, cleared customs and bypassed hospital reception

In hospital the doctors and nurses tolerated the Nass interrupting the treatment

Was the stroke co-incidence or a special event where there is a hikmat, signs...

Did Moala know he will recover if so why the Nass in some sinister way

So the mystery still surrounds

I feel this was always known whether Mufaddal was competent or not he would always have selected his son so the dynasty remains as father to son

I think Kasre Ali are so confident of no opposition that they are brought up to never be ambitious..it is like the Akbar Badshah dynasty

No wonder Mazum does not care he is grateful that he had 40 yrs of free ride because his father may have told Burhanudin to keep him , Khuzema and his sons know that they now have a few moment and will leave graciously when required with the inheritance Seifudin promised

It will be most likely that the elder brother to Mufaddal who got passed by will likely become a Mazoom while their debt to Yusufs progeny will be rewarded too with the honor of Mukasir or the other way round

But these Mazoon, Mukasir are ceremonial titles interesting will be the new team of Shazadas or sons of Mufaddal, their greed, their power and their methods how they will twist and squeeze the community

But I await Abdes tawail explanation of what the stroke implied and how the new Diai will choose his Mazoon and Mukasir