Ziyafats

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: Ziyafats

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:36 pm

bro gm,

tell me, how does this 25 ziyafats in a day work? i mean does the dai attend 25 separate lavish feasts every 15 mins, or do all the 25 lambs to the slaughter give a samuh ziyafat and the dai simply pockets their fat salaams?

or does the dai eat a morsel from 25 different thaals, a physical impossibility considering his age and near-to-death condition. in fact i would be surprised if he is still eating at all, he must be in all probability on a high calorie liquid diet, maybe even intravenous transfusions. he would not know where he is, what he is doing and whats happening around him at all, due to his advanced state of dementia and alzheimers.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote: tell me, how does this 25 ziyafats in a day work? i mean does the dai attend 25 separate lavish feasts every 15 mins, or do all the 25 lambs to the slaughter give a samuh ziyafat and the dai simply pockets their fat salaams?
Bro AZ,

Let us understand the ground reality that the dai is not at all in his proper senses and he is absolutely not aware of what is going on around him, neither can he keep a track of the number of ziafats, mafsusiyats and hadiyats that he has been giving, nor the persons to whom he is giving nor the amount of money that the sidekick goondas (zaadas) are collecting on his behalf. He is just put on the takht like a mannequin duly draped in a spotless white attire, he is the "Product" which is being cunningly marketed by the mafias of saifee mahal.

As regards the concept of ziafat, it was originally an event wherein the dai used to visit abdes house for (un)due barkat and sharaf (off course on reciept of hefty amounts) and then feast on lavish food, the kind of which one would not get even in 7 star hotels. He used to be accompanied by his army of zaadas and some prominent mullas all of whom would get hefty salams from the host.

All has changed now after the dai experiencing severe mental and physical problems due to old age and fragile health. Now the abde goes to the dai's house and instead of the dai being the one who should be playing host it is the other way round. The lavish jaman is arranged in saifee mahal itself where the abde enjoys his meal alongwith the zaadas after foooting the bill, the dai as you rightly said cannot sit in the thaal as he is on liquid diet. Hence, be it 5 or 25 ziafats, the Dai has no problems as he is kept away from the food, his only focus is the briefcase bulging with notes.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:23 pm

no one is to blame but the stupid PEOPLE who are not using there brain, this is not just causing them financial loss but also moral loss.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 am

I agree with kudaparast. There is a VERY simple way to end this rape.
Just stop giving money away to these parasites.

People need to wake up and dissociate their self-esteem from this family of liars.
As long as they believe that Burhanuddin, Inc. holds the key to a magical and as yet unrevealed heaven,
learned and ignorant alike will faun at their feet.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:56 am

bro gm. thanks for your reply.

it still doesnt explain how 25 ziyafats are done in a day in one location, whether khandala, saifee mahal or wherever. are all the 25 thaals kept at once in front of dai and he watches from his takht or one thaal is kept every few mins, the bakra does salaam, eats with some sundry zaada and is kicked out, having parted with his money and common-sense?

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:27 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:bro gm. thanks for your reply.

it still doesnt explain how 25 ziyafats are done in a day in one location, whether khandala, saifee mahal or wherever. are all the 25 thaals kept at once in front of dai and he watches from his takht or one thaal is kept every few mins, the bakra does salaam, eats with some sundry zaada and is kicked out, having parted with his money and common-sense?
Now no food is involved. Whole Ziyafat business gets over in less than 10 minutes/Ziyafat.

activities of a Ziyafat can be summarised as below

1) Syedna sits on a chair surrounded by his son in law Moiz and a couple of Sons depending on availability or invitation by the person giving ziyafats, few other members of Qasre mawali will also be present again depending on the location and availability.

2) Family member of the ziyafat giver are ushered in and as per pre negotiated amount majlis, nikah, misaq, hadiyat, mafsooyat are done. now a days nikah and misaaq are not being performed by Syedna.
3) Araz of any kinds are done by some bhai sahab or shehzadaon your behalf, again shehzada or Bhai sahab will depend on your clout and moolah offered.
4) Salaams are done.
5) some nominal hadiya will be given by Dai to you, which will include a shawl, a Bismillah takhti, a silver ring and again few other things depending on your ziyafat amount.

and that's it. you will be ushered in another room where other ziyafat givers will be sitting, food will be served and you go home. Done with your money and new social status.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:49 pm

so this style of ziyafat is ..

khaya peeya kuch nahi, glass toda, baara aana!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:43 pm

THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ZIAFATS BY THE DAI IN THE MONTH OF HAJ IS........... .111

THE TOTAL NUMBER OF MAFSUSIYATS............... 7

THE TOTAL NUMBER OF HADIYATS............... 5.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:16 pm

THE "ZIAFAT" MANIA :-

Although someone on the forum had raise objections of bohras being addressed as Abde Idiots but going by a very recent incident in Surat, the title of "Abde Idiots" is the least one can use to describe them as they deserve something worse then this.

It so happened that on the 25th Mohurrum, a prominent bohra sheikh from Surat expired and was buried in the afternoon but soon after that his brainless, stupid and idiotic abde son preferred to "Celebrate" his father's death by hosting a ZIAFAT for the dai the same evening. Instead of being reprimanded for this inhuman act he was praised to the skies by his abde relatives for showing an undying "Walwala" for the Dai. What is more disgusting and shameful is that even the Mansoos and his henchmen didnt stop this shameful act or even postpone it by a few days (for obvious reasons). Although 50% of the ziafats are not mentioned in kothar sponsored websites but this one is surely to be omitted from the list.

The day is not far when Ziafats/Mafsusiyats/hadiyats will become mandatory for these gheta kom and the same will be given an equal importance like the 24x7 matam which is done at the drop of a hat............. Idol Worship is at its peak now !!

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 pm

moron abdes dont use BRAIN, thats the whole reason for sufferings for whole community.....

most idiots are busy with facebook and whatsup, no time to ponder over truth and ISLAAM.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:06 am

khudaparast wrote:moron abdes dont use BRAIN, thats the whole reason for sufferings for whole community.....

most idiots are busy with facebook and whatsup, no time to ponder over truth and ISLAAM.
Mr.Khudaparast

What is Islam according to you? Because every community /sect have their own interpretation of scriptures and all other rituals which according to them is true Islam.

Truth is always there but first see the lies and recognize it....

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:54 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:It so happened that on the 25th Mohurrum, a prominent bohra sheikh from Surat expired and was buried in the afternoon but soon after that his brainless, stupid and idiotic abde son preferred to "Celebrate" his father's death by hosting a ZIAFAT for the dai the same evening. Instead of being reprimanded for this inhuman act he was praised to the skies by his abde relatives for showing an undying "Walwala" for the Dai.
Bro GM
You are mistaken or misunderstood this incident. The abde son hosting a ziafat would be to take an update on his father’s journey to heaven. Ziafat was to celebrate the messages received; He could be celebrating a prime plot won by abde sheikh in the choicest corner of heaven.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:29 pm

could be, may be, are you kidding me.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:54 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:THE "ZIAFAT" MANIA :-

Although someone on the forum had raise objections of bohras being addressed as Abde Idiots but going by a very recent incident in Surat, the title of "Abde Idiots" is the least one can use to describe them as they deserve something worse then this.

It so happened that on the 25th Mohurrum, a prominent bohra sheikh from Surat expired and was buried in the afternoon but soon after that his brainless, stupid and idiotic abde son preferred to "Celebrate" his father's death by hosting a ZIAFAT for the dai the same evening. Instead of being reprimanded for this inhuman act he was praised to the skies by his abde relatives for showing an undying "Walwala" for the Dai. What is more disgusting and shameful is that even the Mansoos and his henchmen didnt stop this shameful act or even postpone it by a few days (for obvious reasons). Although 50% of the ziafats are not mentioned in kothar sponsored websites but this one is surely to be omitted from the list.

The day is not far when Ziafats/Mafsusiyats/hadiyats will become mandatory for these gheta kom and the same will be given an equal importance like the 24x7 matam which is done at the drop of a hat............. Idol Worship is at its peak now !!
After reading the above post, some abdes accused me of spreading false rumours on this site as I had not mentioned the name of the Abde idiot who performed the dumb act. Also as rightly anticipated, the kothar sponsored websites omitted this particular Ziafat hence for all those fanatic idol worshippers, the name of the idiot is Khuzema Poonawala who hosted the Ziafat on the SAME DAY that his father Sheikh Haiderbhai Poonawala expired !!

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:36 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:THE "ZIAFAT" MANIA :-

After reading the above post, some abdes accused me of spreading false rumours on this site as I had not mentioned the name of the Abde idiot who performed the dumb act. Also as rightly anticipated, the kothar sponsored websites omitted this particular Ziafat hence for all those fanatic idol worshippers, the name of the idiot is Khuzema Poonawala who hosted the Ziafat on the SAME DAY that his father Sheikh Haiderbhai Poonawala expired !!
Dear GM Bhai,
Just wait and see, This will now become a trend at the death of a shaikh.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:25 pm

mnoorani wrote:Dear GM Bhai,

Just wait and see, This will now become a trend at the death of a shaikh.
The trend was already started by the dai by taking Ziafats at the death (martyrdom) of Imam Hussain (a.s.) on Ashura and immediately followed by a stream of other Ziafats.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Shz Malik-ul-Ashtar Bs Shujauddin DM gave Ziyafat sharaf to Aarif bhai Hakimuddin bhai Limdiwala House in Noor Mohallah,Godi Road,Dohad 3rd Rabiul Awwal, 1434
Location: Noor Mohallah, Ezzi Mohallah, Godi Road, Dohad, Gujarat, India

Shz Malik-ul-Ashtar Bs Shujauddin DM gave Ziyafat sharaf to Shk Shabbir bhai M Fidahusain bhai Lanewala House in Noor Mohallah,Godi Road,Dohad3rd Rabiul Awwal, 1434
Noor Mohallah, Ezzi Mohallah, Godi Road, Dohad, Gujarat, India

Shz Malik-ul-Ashtar Bs Shujauddin DM visited to Shk AL Azhar bhai Nagdi House in Burhani Buag,Godi Road, Ezzi Moh, Dohad3rd Rabiul Awwal, 1434
Shz Malik-ul-Ashtar Bs Shujauddin DM did Qadam & Visit in Mishkat Agro Industries (Shk Idrees bhai Shk Yusuf bhai Malwasi ) Chapri,Godi Road, Dohad
3rd Rabiul Awwal, 1434
Mishkat Agro Industries, Chapri, Ezzi Moh, Godi Road, Dohad, Gujarat, India

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:41 am

Never underestimate the power of stupid people. Never argue with stupid people; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with mojizas. Stupid people are always out in large groups.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 am

as salaam walekum ghulam saab i want to contact you.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:59 am

as salaam walekum al zulfiqar saab i want to talk with you

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:11 pm

as salaam walekum i m fakrudin from doangoan near aurangabad & i have joined this forum today only.friends i want to tell u a very real story of my friend nasir hussain baugwala who single handed fought for his rights with kothar walas local amil and the very powerful chamchas of aurangabad jamaat.for his haque.way back in 1990.and succeed. so why cant. this young generetion fight & succeed.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:05 pm

Welcome Fakhruddin to the forum. Please tell us your friend's story.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 pm

fakhruddin,

you are more than welcome to contact me anytime. just send me a pm.

also greetings on joining this forum and please give us the details of your friend's success in his fight with your jamaat. it will be an inspiration to others. do not be deterred by some crazy rationalists or fanatic abdes who might ask you to provide proof.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:28 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:fakhruddin,

also greetings on joining this forum and please give us the details of your friend's success in his fight with your jamaat. it will be an inspiration to others. do not be deterred by some crazy rationalists or fanatic abdes who might ask you to provide proof.
as salaam walekum al zulfiqar saab.this is the story of my friend nasir hussain baugwala.from aurangabad.way back in 1990 of november month.nasir hussain was the grandson of late mulla. lukmanbahi baughwala.a welknown family of aurangabad in maharashtra. mr lukmanbhai had six sons. nasir hussain was the eldest and only son of mulla aliamir baugwala.mr aliamir was the eldest son of lukmanbhai baugwala who got sepreted from his father due to some lack of understanding or u can say that of some misunderstanding between father and son.lukmanbhais other five sons where in higher positions in the local jamaat.and still are all sheikhs.yes all shiekhs in one family can u imagine this.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:47 pm

fakkruddin wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:fakhruddin,

as salaam walekum al zulfiqar saab.this is the story of my friend nasir hussain baugwala.from aurangabad.way back in 1990 of november month.nasir hussain was the grandson of late mulla. lukmanbahi baughwala.a welknown family of aurangabad in maharashtra. mr lukmanbhai had six sons. nasir hussain was the eldest and only son of mulla aliamir baugwala.mr aliamir was the eldest son of lukmanbhai baugwala who got sepreted from his father due to some lack of understanding or u can say that of some misunderstanding between father and son.lukmanbhais other five sons where in higher positions in the local jamaat.and still are all sheikhs.yes all shiekhs in one family can u imagine this.
at that time in 1990 nov. my friend nasirhussains marriage was arranged with a mumbai based girl.but the local amil at that time demanded a bribe of rs 21000 from mulla aliamir baugwala for the safai chitti.as mr amir was rich and famous.but at that time mr nasirhussain revolted against this illigal demand and told the amil that u give me the safai chitti within 2 days otherwise i will go for hungerstrike unto death.in front of your house.but the local amil and his local chamchaas said that do what you want to do but we are not and will not give you the safai chitti.so after 2 days my friend approched the local collecter and the supritendent of police and gave them the nessesary application of sitting on a hunger strike till death for safai chitti.all the local newspaper;like marathwada paper lokmat paper saamna paper times of india paper indian express paper.wrote the news about nasirhussains fast unto death in front of the aamil saabs house.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:15 pm

fakkruddin wrote:
fakkruddin wrote: as salaam walekum al zulfiqar saab.this is the story of my friend nasir hussain baugwala.from aurangabad.way back in 1990 of november month.nasir hussain was the grandson of late mulla. lukmanbahi baughwala.a welknown family of aurangabad in maharashtra. mr lukmanbhai had six sons. nasir hussain was the eldest and only son of mulla aliamir baugwala.mr aliamir was the eldest son of lukmanbhai baugwala who got sepreted from his father due to some lack of understanding or u can say that of some misunderstanding between father and son.lukmanbhais other five sons where in higher positions in the local jamaat.and still are all sheikhs.yes all shiekhs in one family can u imagine this.
at that time in 1990 nov. my friend nasirhussains marriage was arranged with a mumbai based girl.but the local amil at that time demanded a bribe of rs 21000 from mulla aliamir baugwala for the safai chitti.as mr amir was rich and famous.but at that time mr nasirhussain revolted against this illigal demand and told the amil that u give me the safai chitti within 2 days otherwise i will go for hungerstrike unto death.in front of your house.but the local amil and his local chamchaas said that do what you want to do but we are not and will not give you the safai chitti.so after 2 days my friend approched the local collecter and the supritendent of police and gave them the nessesary application of sitting on a hunger strike till death for safai chitti.all the local newspaper;like marathwada paper lokmat paper saamna paper times of india paper indian express paper.wrote the news about nasirhussains fast unto death in front of the aamil saabs house.
nasir hussains all 5 uncles+ the chamchaas of the jamaat the sect of jamaat.the local amil .every one inculding some local goons.mere dost ko dhamki diye ke if you sit for hunger stike from tomorrow we will trash you we will break yours legs and hands.nasirhussains uncles told him that we will break all the relations with you and your dad.will not give your dad his hissa from the property if you sit for hunger strike.but my friend nasir hussains father mulla aliamir told that my son is not doing anything wrong. and i am least bothered about the hissa from the property of mulla lukmanbhai.and so against all odds mulla aliamir baugwala stood firm on his sons side.so at last amil saheb told that we will baraat your family.this was the last hatyaar that he used against mulla aliamirs family.but again he failed miserbraly as nasirhussain told that we are born and brought up in this religon and nobody has the right to boycott us.first they should boycott you from the post as you are doing illegal thing asking for a bribe for the safai chitt (this is a very long story so i shall contd.it tomorrow) (if anybody has a doubht about the story he can check it from the local jamaat of aurangabad) or from some friend or relative who stays in aurangabad.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:57 pm

Bro fakhrudin.

Welcome to the forum and you can contact me via PM. BTW could you provide the newspaper clippings of the subject article on the forum ?

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro fakhrudin.

Welcome to the forum and you can contact me via PM. BTW could you provide the newspaper clippings of the subject article on the forum ?
as salaam walekum bro ghulam saab.as this is a story of about 23 yrs old and i have only one cutting of the newspaper called maratwada newspaper. i will send it to you on your home or office address.ghulam saab and bro al zulfiqar saab can i have your ph no. pls so that i can talk with you.as i want some very important guidelines from you both so that i can write down the whole story of my friend in such a manner that each and everybody on this forum can read it properly.thanks for your support.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:34 am

scan the newspaper cliipping and post it on the forum here.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:55 pm

humanbeing wrote:scan the newspaper cliipping and post it on the forum here.
ok bro.but it will take sometime. have you all ever heard of ZIYAFAT on I N S T A L L M E N T S