Ziyafats

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Al Zulfiqar

Re: Ziyafats

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:57 pm

fakkruddin wrote: have you all ever heard of ZIYAFAT on I N S T A L L M E N T S
BAKRA KISTO MEIN??!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:41 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:BAKRA KISTO MEIN??!
Bakra Kist Mein for Ghetas !!

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:56 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
NO DEAR BRO. I M TALKING IN REAL.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:58 pm

fakkruddin wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Bakra Kist Mein for Ghetas !!
NO DEAR BRO. I M TALKING IN REAL.
WHEN SYEDNA CAME RECENTLY IN DOANGOAN

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:05 pm

bro fakkrudin,

I know what you mean, my quote was just humourous. Iam aware that many ziafats are accepted on certain down payment and balance to be paid in instalments, this is true even for people who go to BUY TITLES like Sheikh, Mulla, NKD etc. In order to increase their turnover of ziafats, mafsusiyats and hadiyats, kothar even gives 'qarde hasanah' to the sheep who come for slaughter.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:15 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
WHEN SYEDNA CAME TO DOANGOAN RECENTLY. OUR NEW MAULA QUAID JOHAR BHIA SAAB TOLD ONE FAMILY TO DO ZIYAFAT.BUT THE MAN TOLD THAT HE IS IN NO POSITION TO DO SO .DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS.SO QUID ZOHAR BHAI SAAB TOLD THAT MEN. THAT U HAVE MUCH PROPERTY.SELL SOME OF IT AND DO THE ZIYAFAT.THIS CASE IS TOTALLY TRUE BRO.BECAUSE UNKO SAAB PATA HOTA HAI KE KIS KE PAAS KITNA MAAL HAI.THROUGH LOCAL CHAMCHAS,LOCAL AMILS ,JAMAAT SECT,KE THROUGH UNHE PATA HOTA HAI KE KIS KE PAAS KITNA MAAL HAI.unhone yeh bhi kaha ki ab kitna de sakte ho de do baki ka paisa isntallment mein dena,1 ya 2 saal mein. i have 2 more information about stallments mein woh kal bataoonga ok.bro,

think

Unread post by think » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 pm

if the clergy allows bohris to go for haj and kerbala by borrowing money from other mumins or from karze hasana, then to give ziafat in installments is a no brainer. get in debt but give me, give me, give me.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:58 am

think wrote:if the clergy allows bohris to go for haj and kerbala by borrowing money from other mumins or from karze hasana, then to give ziafat in installments is a no brainer. get in debt but give me, give me, give me.
hello bros.pls can anybody here suggest me that what a step legally a person can take if he/she is thrown out of the community by the tool of baraat.in the hournable court of law.pls suggest .bro ghulam mohammed or al zulfiqar as lagta hai aapne bohut zaida chot khaee hai is samaj se ya kothar se.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:04 pm

brother fakkruddin,

there was a time when the kothar used to declare baraat vide written note or letter to the bohra against whom baraat was being declared or posting a memo on the jamaat notice board. it was easy to take this document and obtain recourse legally on grounds of infringement of one's human rights. this actually happened in a few instances and since then kothar has wisened up. now all they do is to orally warn the errant abde, ask him to recant his actions, pay up and do tauba, re-take his misaq etc. if he doesnt comply, they deny raza to the person for any rites, restrict him from attending any functions like weddings, pvt darees, jamans etc. and spread the canard orally that this person should not be welcomed and actually shunned.

as you are well aware, amils of every jamaat are instructed to scrutinise the lists of invitees for every pvt function, which has to be submitted to him. if they see any names there of boycotted individuals, they come down quite heavily on the person who invited such unwanted people. such boycotted bohras are allowed to come for namaaz in ramzan and vaez in moharram, but it is made clear to them that they should not stay back for niyaz or iftar as they are not contributing money and are not in jamaat's good books.

so as you can see, its all very cleverly done, no one comes out and expressly tells you that you are baraat or gives you anything in writing. you have no proof of their tyranny. on what grounds will you sue? they will turn around and say that we never said so. but try and attend and they will treat you like a pariah, an outcast dog! the silent majority, out of fear, will give you the cold shoulder and avoid you like the plague. is it worth attending a gathering of such cowards and being debased and insulted, to sacrifice your self-respect?

on the other hand, i have known 2 individuals who decided to give a damn and attended every majlis and jamaat, daring the rascals to throw them out. no one ventured to touch them or get into an argument with these daredevils. but it cannot last too long as eventually you feel degraded and abused.

i hope this answers your question.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:57 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:brother fakkruddin,

there was a time when the kothar used to declare baraat vide written note or letter to the bohra against whom baraat was being declared or posting a memo on the jamaat notice board. it was easy to take this document and obtain recourse legally on grounds of infringement of one's human rights. this actually happened in a few instances and since then kothar has wisened up. now all they do is to orally warn the errant abde, ask him to recant his actions, pay up and do tauba, re-take his misaq etc. if he doesnt comply, they deny raza to the person for any rites, restrict him from attending any functions like weddings, pvt darees, jamans etc. and spread the canard orally that this person should not be welcomed and actually shunned.

as you are well aware, amils of every jamaat are instructed to scrutinise the lists of invitees for every pvt function, which has to be submitted to him. if they see any names there of boycotted individuals, they come down quite heavily on the person who invited such unwanted people. such boycotted bohras are allowed to come for namaaz in ramzan and vaez in moharram, but it is made clear to them that they should not stay back for niyaz or iftar as they are not contributing money and are not in jamaat's good books.

so as you can see, its all very cleverly done, no one comes out and expressly tells you that you are baraat or gives you anything in writing. you have no proof of their tyranny. on what grounds will you sue? they will turn around and say that we never said so. but try and attend and they will treat you like a pariah, an outcast dog! the silent majority, out of fear, will give you the cold shoulder and avoid you like the plague. is it worth attending a gathering of such cowards and being debased and insulted, to sacrifice your self-respect?

on the other hand, i have known 2 individuals who decided to give a damn and attended every majlis and jamaat, daring the rascals to throw them out. no one ventured to touch them or get into an argument with these daredevils. but it cannot last too long as eventually you feel degraded and abused.

thanx a lot bro. about the information.agar yeh baaraat ka daar bohri logo mein se nikal jaee toh yeh kothar ke log aur local amil ki toh 101% vaat lag jayegi.but still one can fight if he is strong with the amil that give me in writeing that you have done baraat to me.otherwise give me all the invitations properly.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:11 am

fakkruddin wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:brother fakkruddin,

thanx a lot bro. about the information.agar yeh baaraat ka daar bohri logo mein se nikal jaee toh yeh kothar ke log aur local amil ki toh 101% vaat lag jayegi.but still one can fight if he is strong with the amil that give me in writeing that you have done baraat to me.otherwise give me all the invitations properly.
hello bro al zufiqar. can u please tell me that if a person is dead and if he was boycotted from the bohra jamaat. and the amil refuses to bury him in the bohra kabrastan. can his family members take the help of the court or the local police to bury him inside the bohra kabrastan.your veiw can help many people on this matter.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 am

I have some time with me before my law school starts, after reading this thread I am planning to work as a commission agent for muffy to grab some fat bohras to throw zyafats, it will be good money making experience for me : D

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:34 pm

Bro Incredible, Can you sink so so so low to become a Commission Agent for Muffi Mafia?? You have to sell you know what to become an agent??!! :shock:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:59 pm

fakkruddin wrote:hello bro al zufiqar. can u please tell me that if a person is dead and if he was boycotted from the bohra jamaat. and the amil refuses to bury him in the bohra kabrastan. can his family members take the help of the court or the local police to bury him inside the bohra kabrastan.your veiw can help many people on this matter.
The land for qabrastan for every muslim sect, christians , shamshan ghat for hindus etc. are given FREE by the Indian government. The loot carried on by these "Kafan Chor" clergy is totally illegal but one cannot nail them as it is difficult to provide documentary evidence and bohras are too scared to lodge a formal complaint. However if anyone is refused a place here then he can legally file a police complaint and prosecute them.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:09 pm

fakkruddin wrote: hello bro al zufiqar. can u please tell me that if a person is dead and if he was boycotted from the bohra jamaat. and the amil refuses to bury him in the bohra kabrastan. can his family members take the help of the court or the local police to bury him inside the bohra kabrastan.your veiw can help many people on this matter.
bhai fakkruddin,

brother gm has already answered your question. i am afraid i cannot be of much help in this matter since i am not a resident of india and am not familiar with the prevalent law there. my logic tells me that bringing a lawsuit against the amil or jamaat may not work as they will claim that the deceased had ceased being a member of their jamaat since a long time for disobeying the head of the community and for sundry violations etc. they may even bring up charges of sedition, immoral and unethical activities etc etc. you cannot put anything past these crooks.

all this is speculative on my part. for expert advice you should consult a lawyer.

fakkruddin

Unread post by fakkruddin » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
fakkruddin wrote: hello bro al zufiqar. can u please tell me that if a person is dead and if he was boycotted from the bohra jamaat. and the amil refuses to bury him in the bohra kabrastan. can his family members take the help of the court or the local police to bury him inside the bohra kabrastan.your veiw can help many people on this matter.
bhai fakkruddin,

brother gm has already answered your question. i am afraid i cannot be of much help in this matter since i am not a resident of india and am not familiar with the prevalent law there. my logic tells me that bringing a lawsuit against the amil or jamaat may not work as they will claim that the deceased had ceased being a member of their jamaat since a long time for disobeying the head of the community and for sundry violations etc. they may even bring up charges of sedition, immoral and unethical activities etc etc. you cannot put anything past these crooks.

all this is speculative on my part. for expert advice you should consult a lawyer.
thanx bro gh and al zulfiqar the day will come dear brother that somebody will lpdge a police complaint against these kafan chors in near future,mark my words today bro.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:51 pm

During his whirlwind tour of small towns which is part of his marketing campaign and is akin to the 'Sadbhavna Yatra' of Narendra Modi, the Mansoos had passed the town of Pardi, near Surat and it is reported that he broke his own record by taking 70 Ziafats in a Single Day !!!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:10 pm

gotta make up for the income lost from smb not being able to pull in his share... now instead of one A-grade movie, 3 B-grade movies have to be shown to earn the same revenue....

if muffy comes to canada, he can be given quickie ziyafats at tim hortons, where abdes in batches of 25 can feed him doughnuts and coffee!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 04, 2013 5:58 pm

Kothar sponsored website zeninfosys now mentions Ziafats as only "Sharaf" after its multi crore scam was exposed on this site :-

Syedi wa Maulaya Aliqadr Mufaddal bs Saifuddin Saheb TUS bestowed Sharaf to Mumeneen in Kandivali

18th Jumadil Aakhar, 1434

1 Shk Qutbuddin Bhai Lokhandwala
2 Shk Moiz Bhai Soni
3.Shk Hussain Bhai Lathiwala
4.Mulla Mustafa Bhai Gom
5.Mulla Nuruddin Bhai Kanorwala
6.Mulla Qaizar Bhai Sakliwala
7.Mulla Abbas Bhai Vohra
8.Mulla Khanali Bhai Jeeranwala
9.Mulla Mansur Bhai Ratlamwala (Toloba Ul Kulliyat Il Mumenoon Kandivali)

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon May 06, 2013 6:39 pm

so now bro gm, looks like we are in back in business. can you please start monitoring and posting here the list of 'sharafati's'?

no matter how hard the wily kothar tries, they cannot hide their nefarious activities from you and us!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:43 pm

BUSINESS AS USUAL EVEN DURING THE SOLEMN MONTH OF MOHURRUM............. A SUMPTOUS FEAST CALLED "ZIYAFAT" ACCOMPANIED BY LOTS OF MOOLAH :-

Burhani Guards, Karachi ye, Aali Qadr Maula t.u.s. ni Ziyafat ma aap Mola t.u.s. ne white marble par..... Inna Anzalna ni surat GOLD si naksh thayelu hadiyo araz kidu.

[img]http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1412/3bni.jpg[/img]

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:41 pm

BTW a source close to KOTHAR admitted that Ziyafat is the only source of income for dawat e Hadiyah to pay its bills and support it's employees!
How can that be true?

think

Unread post by think » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:05 pm

I thought the waez was in mumbai. Is this picture of this moharram 1435

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:03 pm

think wrote:I thought the waez was in mumbai. Is this picture of this moharram 1435
Yes, the Ziyafat was given by the Karachi guys in Mumbai.

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:48 am

Day before yesterday Mashahiq (All Shiekh) ziyafat was arranged. 1200 people attended with average pass costing 52000 and many were charged more because of there more valvala :) . 6.25 crores in just 1 hour.

yesterday Mafasi (All mullas) ziyafat was arranged with 1600 Mullas charged around 14000 and some paid more and around 800 Jamea students who paid between 8-12000 around 3 crore again in just 1 hour.

These are the ones which are done in full public view.

Aftaab

Unread post by Aftaab » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:30 am

asad wrote:Day before yesterday Mashahiq (All Shiekh) ziyafat was arranged. 1200 people attended with average pass costing 52000 and many were charged more because of there more valvala :) . 6.25 crores in just 1 hour.

yesterday Mafasi (All mullas) ziyafat was arranged with 1600 Mullas charged around 14000 and some paid more and around 800 Jamea students who paid between 8-12000 around 3 crore again in just 1 hour.

These are the ones which are done in full public view.
@ true_bohra,

do u see some thing wrong in this? or u think muffy is just practicing sunnah of prophet(s) {nauzobillah}?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:26 am

Aftaab wrote: do u see some thing wrong in this? or u think muffy is just practicing sunnah of prophet(s) {nauzobillah}?
One only sees this is filth if one steps out of it and stands on a cleaner ground.

It is like a swine thinks the filthy mud is cosy home...and likes the smell.

To answer you abdes don't see anything wrong ...it's the few reformists and civilised 5.9 billion humans who would see their practises strange

think

Unread post by think » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:53 am

soon after ashura , I hear nikah ceremonies were held in bombay. any idea how many nikahs were performed by muffi and how much salam was demanded by the kothar?

think

Unread post by think » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:42 pm

it is also stated that the new bride had to make rotis and stitch clothes as an exam before she could be married off.
Are mumineen and abdes o.k. with this new qualification which a girl must have in order to get married.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Ziyafat A
Ziyafat A
Mumineen which is holier
Attachments
Ziyafat B
Ziyafat B