Qutbi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Qutbi Bohra

Unread post by zinger » Wed May 08, 2013 7:59 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:kfc zinger,

whats with the emphasis on 'drink' and drunkenness? from whatever you have written it seems that YOU are drunk, intoxicated upto your tonsils. its obvious from your post that you are extremely frustrated and a case of 'khattey angoor'.

go take a powerful laxative and a sleeping pill together. that will bring you relief! :wink:

i shall certainly take your advice, with a pinch of rock salt for better taste :wink:

mr. insaf claimed that the men visiting him werent drunk, so i said im glad, goes to show that he wasnt drunk either and made due note of all that took place

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed May 08, 2013 9:19 am

Dear zinger,
Earlier whenever such people have come to me at late in night invariably I have found them drunk and abusive. But it was not so this time, They were agitated but they were sober and decent in talking. I came to know because they said we are coming from Bhindi Bazar, you come with us and see how people are agitating over there.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed May 08, 2013 9:37 am

Zinger, you are such a tool - and have proved it time and again.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Wed May 08, 2013 10:34 am

S. Insaf wrote:Dear zinger,
Earlier whenever such people have come to me at late in night invariably I have found them drunk and abusive. But it was not so this time, They were agitated but they were sober and decent in talking. I came to know because they said we are coming from Bhindi Bazar, you come with us and see how people are agitating over there.
Have u though of going in to film Industries. You can give this story to your friend Mahesh Bhatt. It can be super hit Movie. :idea:

محمد

Unread post by محمد » Wed May 08, 2013 10:39 am

Insaf sahab, u are a brave man....Congratulations.

Muffy and his chamchas wont win this battle.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 08, 2013 1:07 pm

shabbir4u wrote:... friend Mahesh Bhatt. It can be super hit Movie. :idea:
shabbir 4 me beta,

mahesh bhatt is already making a movie on muffy and his miraculous assertions - hearing the voice of his brother hoze from the kabr and later from jannat, the dialogue between hussain and his horse dhuljanah, the millions of farishtas around syedna burhanuddin's sick bed, muffy's intimate encounter with the qatari airways amte airhostess, his call for abdes to take more wives, his initiative in feeding bohras on the payment of hefty fees, his campaign on ridding abdes of petty vices like tobacco, supari, paan beedi, cigarettes, liquor etc. it is guranteed to be a super hit movie. the financiers of this block buster are.... guess who? muffy and his gathiyas in saifee mahal!

mahesh bhatt of course requires a big star cast for this project, with hundreds of extras. have you received his invite? he needs die-hard abdes like you, who will be shown throughout the movie in permanent sajda. a handsome butt is a pre-requisite for this role. you fit the bill. payment is good. 100 rs + samosas and chai every day and free shuttle between studios and bhendi bazaar where outdoor shooting is going to take place. please report in libaas al anwar + feta.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 09, 2013 12:18 am

Dear Mr. Insaf,

i merely wished to point out the crude and cruel insinuation that you made of them being drunk.

i recognise the true intention of you claiming that "they were not drunk". I shall leave it to the others to decipher it for themselves. i will not insinuate.

BTW, yesterday, you claim that they "gheraoed you", faced red with anger and eyes full of hatred, could have bashed you if they got the opportunity and "forced" you to give them your email id and password. and today, you say that they were sober and decent in talking.... are we talking about the same group of people or were you visited twice in the night?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 09, 2013 12:19 am

Humsafar wrote:Zinger, you are such a tool - and have proved it time and again.

Ya, a screwdriver cause i sometime tighten the screws and a hammer and tong because i go hammer and tongs at issues that trouble me :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu May 09, 2013 4:07 am

zinger wrote: were you visited twice in the night?
kfc zinger,

your frustration with bhai insaf getting so much importance and attention from saifee mahal and its mafia is quite obviously showing from your posts. so much so that you clutch at straws and nit-pick like a monkey with nothing else to do.

now you focus on nightly visitations, which you find fascinating! if you like, it can be arranged that you too get visited every night, as many times every night as you want. not only will it satisfy your ego, but may prove to be a very good source of income. you can then give up your day job and become a nocturnal 'raaton ka raja'. please send us your address and visits will start from tomorrow.

محمد

Unread post by محمد » Thu May 09, 2013 4:12 am

I am sure zinger was one of those men in crowd, this guys cant talk and debate intellectually on forum, so now they are trying to do gunda gardi in real world.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 09, 2013 5:29 am

del
Last edited by zinger on Thu May 09, 2013 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 09, 2013 5:34 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
kfc zinger,

your frustration with bhai insaf getting so much importance and attention from saifee mahal and its mafia is quite obviously showing from your posts. so much so that you clutch at straws and nit-pick like a monkey with nothing else to do.

now you focus on nightly visitations, which you find fascinating! if you like, it can be arranged that you too get visited every night, as many times every night as you want. not only will it satisfy your ego, but may prove to be a very good source of income. you can then give up your day job and become a nocturnal 'raaton ka raja'. please send us your address and visits will start from tomorrow.

zulfi, have a kulfi and chill karo.

when i want your opinion, ill ask for it, the way i did when mr. insaf made some suggestions on the thread "Only on board Passengers can save this Sinking Ship"... which BTW, MR. INSAF, IM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE ON THAT.

the bold and upper case is only to get his attention

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu May 09, 2013 5:37 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
kfc zinger,

you know zulfiquar, you remind me of a bully in 1st standard in school.

he cant fight fair so he passes silly comments and throws mud on everyone, exactly the way you do.

grow up zulfiquar, this isn't school anymore.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Thu May 09, 2013 6:06 am

Dear zinger,
By saying that they were not "drunk", I am actually admiring the "Anti-addiction Campaign" launched by our Dai-in-waiting (ta qayamat) and you are getting angry. What is wrong with you?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu May 09, 2013 8:41 am

zinger wrote:
when i want your opinion, ill ask for it,
sorry kfc, it doesnt work that way.

when i want your opinion, i'll give it to you. you are too immature and silly to have the mental ability to form any opinions.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2013 12:37 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
zinger wrote:
when i want your opinion, ill ask for it,
sorry kfc, it doesnt work that way.

when i want your opinion, i'll give it to you. you are too immature and silly to have the mental ability to form any opinions.

arre zulfi bhai, kulfi khao aur chill karo. lagta hain aapkpo mirchi kucch zyaada hi lag gayi :)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2013 12:49 am

By saying that they were not "drunk", I am actually admiring the "Anti-addiction Campaign" launched by our Dai-in-waiting (ta qayamat) and you are getting angry. What is wrong with you?

Arre... where am i angry? have i abused you or yelled at you? nahin! im just stating certain facts without ranting and foaming at the mouth...

chaliye, im not angry now... theek hain? peace??? :D

ek baar phir se, all i am saying, again, is that im glad you were not "drunk" either when this happened. it takes an extremely sober man to recall that they were driving "brand new motorbikes" and using "the latest mobile phones" and were cordial and decent in talking and not "red faced with anger in their eyes"...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri May 10, 2013 12:54 am

محمد wrote:I am sure zinger was one of those men in crowd, this guys cant talk and debate intellectually on forum, so now they are trying to do gunda gardi in real world.

me... gunda-gardi...? arre janab mein to ek seedha saadha, shanti-bhakt hu.

have you ever seen me raise my voice? abuse? call names? ridicule? mock? do gaali-galoch? nahi na!!!...

kya janaab... aap bhi na... aap zara apne aangan mein dekhiye... kaise kaise log hain aapke side par

genesis

Unread post by genesis » Fri May 10, 2013 8:21 am

zinger wrote:
محمد wrote:I am sure zinger was one of those men in crowd, this guys cant talk and debate intellectually on forum, so now they are trying to do gunda gardi in real world.

have you ever seen me raise my voice? abuse?
I did not know this forum is audio-enabled.
Or is it that shk, Zingbhai too can hear voices like Mola Mansoos ?

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun May 12, 2013 2:08 pm

السلام عليكم
Any news about Mazoon Saheb ? is he still in hospital?

voice

Unread post by voice » Sun May 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Sceptical wrote:السلام عليكم
Any news about Mazoon Saheb ? is he still in hospital?

It appears to be more of a strategical silence in accordance with policy of "wait and watch", inside activities are ongoing. Mansoos camp is sill trying to justify Nass by again and again emphasizing on describing Nass drama.
They are lacking proof to prove it therefore have resorted policy of "ek jhooth 100 bar bola jaye to sach maan liya jata he".

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sun May 12, 2013 11:53 pm

genesis wrote:
zinger wrote:

have you ever seen me raise my voice? abuse?
I did not know this forum is audio-enabled.
Or is it that shk, Zingbhai too can hear voices like Mola Mansoos ?

trying to score points are we? :mrgreen:

i could have sworn i've written seen and not heard :lol:

anyways, well tried :)

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon May 13, 2013 1:56 am

Was talking to some seniors in our jamaat yesterday... there is complete confusion. almost everyone is saying that things are so unclear that no one knows what is going to happen, but one person made a point. he said that someone in his family, who is a firm believer in the position of Maazun met Aziz bhaisaab, his son. He asked Aziz bhaisaab whom should one follow, Maazun or Dai. Aziz bhai saab said that there is no reason to follow one over the other, there is the Dai, his Mansoos, the Maazun and the Mukaasir. They are all 4 Maulas. but what is important is that you do rozas and namaaz and be a good human being, more important than whom to follow, Dai or Maazun or Mukasir or Mansus, follow Allah....

Made sense...

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Mon May 13, 2013 5:35 am

zinger wrote: there is the Dai, his Mansoos, the Maazun and the Mukaasir
Mazoon and Mansoos, same person? Ambiguous reply, isn't it ? :roll:
One month since HT's article was published. While many Bohras are claiming public apology from HT, there is no official statement from Mazoon's camp for a such important issue...

voice

Unread post by voice » Mon May 13, 2013 8:24 am

zinger wrote:Was talking to some seniors in our jamaat yesterday... there is complete confusion. almost everyone is saying that things are so unclear that no one knows what is going to happen,
Well, this is the point. Confusion over what.....? which things are unclear...?
One thing is sure that only Allah knows what`s going to happen next and mansoos still unable to provide proof for his so called Nass :D

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon May 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Nass video must be made public, However I think after so much drama around nass event. Kothar must be planning something more strategic. In my opinion, I feel they are going to create news of sayenda’s health recovering and he has announced end of the controversy by pronouncing nass again on muffy maula.

They may create another hysteria at popular emotional event such as muharram or lailatul qadr where abde’s emotions are at peak and skillfully create a nass event to wipe off any suspicion from previous nass. They would learn their lessons and make the event more impactful. Once convinced with all hype and media they will make the video common as a commercial and play it at regular intervals.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 14, 2013 12:23 am

humanbeing wrote:Nass video must be made public, However I think after so much drama around nass event. Kothar must be planning something more strategic. In my opinion, I feel they are going to create news of sayenda’s health recovering and he has announced end of the controversy by pronouncing nass again on muffy maula.

They may create another hysteria at popular emotional event such as muharram or lailatul qadr where abde’s emotions are at peak and skillfully create a nass event to wipe off any suspicion from previous nass. They would learn their lessons and make the event more impactful. Once convinced with all hype and media they will make the video common as a commercial and play it at regular intervals.

If Aqa Maula (TUS) does it in His own words,,,, then good. it will silence all naysayers and detractors once and for all and will put all controversies to rest

voice

Unread post by voice » Tue May 14, 2013 1:25 am

zinger wrote:

If Aqa Maula (TUS) does it in His own words,,,, then good. it will silence all naysayers and detractors once and for all and will put all controversies to rest
And if he is unable to do so then........ ?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue May 14, 2013 1:46 am

Then.... Then.... Then, i dont know... Then whatever is in the destiny of this community...

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Tue May 14, 2013 12:31 pm

So after
  • "Gossip"
    "baseless rumors",
it has changed to
  • "complete confusion"
    "no one knows what is going to happen"
    "destiny"
... ? :roll: