His Holiness Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin passes away

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
salaar

Re: debilitated stroke ridden body of Burhanuddin as a prop

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:48 am

you monkey if you dont believe in Duatul Mutlaqeen then why are you jumping around here this forum is about the bohra perspectives and if you dont believe in them then what are you blubbering for

shehzaada

Unread post by shehzaada » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:59 am

Have I called Burhanuddin a Monkey?

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:17 am

you have outclassed monkeys i would rather refer you by an animal with the face of khinzeer and body of a dog with chest affected with worst form of leprosy as described by my Maula Hussain iam sure you are from that herd with your leader zakir naik.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:50 am

I agree with monginis and other brothers who is supporting Our Beloved Dai syedna Moh.Burhanuddin maula.If you have no respect plsdont say bad words.If you dont believe dont start the topic. everyone has right to believe their own religious you have no right to poke you nose. pls mind your busniess.
Sydena Moh Burhanuddin Maula Zindabad.

shehzaada

Unread post by shehzaada » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:10 am

look who is saying bad words , the false ego of your taghoot has blinded you people. I did not say a single bad word against Burhanuddin , yet I received many that only shows how blind you people have become.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 am

why are you so concerned about us, are you here on a preaching mission from zakir kutta ? who claimed karbala as a battle of politics if that is so instead of criticizing others faith go to the islam today forum and try your luck there.

khokawala

Re: His Holiness Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin passes away

Unread post by khokawala » Sat Jan 03, 2015 9:53 am

any updates on the inquiry about this case? the news served its purpose of sensationalizing the death of burhanuddin, but are the offenders caught?
currently the same sinister plan to have another stampede in urus to sensationalize burhanuddin seems to be very likely as now all bohras from world over have arrived. I see that the management is very poorly prepared and is coinciding with the jahil disco barelvis eid milad nabi their juloos is clashing with urus days.