His Holiness Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin passes away

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: His Holiness Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin passes away

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Its more then 40 days since SMB died but still 2 important questions remain unanswered :-

1) During STS death, Burhanuddin saab ensured that the janaza was carried on shoulders right from Saifee Mahal upto Raudat Tahera and he himself WALKED alongwith the Janaza right throughout but in the present case, Muffy transported SMB's Janaza by truck and he himself travelled in the truck.

2) Burhanuddin saab's body was kept open for public to have the last look and offer condolences whereas the body of Taher Saifuddin saab was not shown to anyone except a very few family members.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:19 pm

A lot of people were broken by the death of SMB, the day the janaza video was show I really cried for 2 reasons. Ofcourse the heavy heart of SMB passing away was there, but the second reason was pretty obvious. SMS doing the whole tamasha over the death of his father. I was shocked in awe beyond disbelief.
Since the death of SMB, every single moment and every day SMS gang has been innovating new ideas to monetize and capitalize the death of Syedna. But again I think if these guys can monetize Imam Hussain and moharram. Meh a family member counts to nothing.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:37 pm

As they say, the last act of any government is to loot the nation. I hope this is the last act of the bohra mafia clergy.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:00 pm

BEST EXAMPLE OF OUTSOURCING

Ek Mumin bhai ye BHAIYA ne hire kido che. 5 am thi line ma laagi gayo ane muminbhai 8.30 vaage line ma aaya.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/800x60 ... 0/x0c8.jpg[/img]

phdguy

18+ bohras killed yet no inquiry?

Unread post by phdguy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:43 am

I read in the news reports comments that the about 50+ bohras could have been died in that funeral mishap. In the comments I read that it was preplanned as people recieved whatsapp messages and this was done to create news to illustrate importance of the death of Burhanuddin? Was any inquiry conducted for this? please give links for evidences.

rational_guy

Re: 18+ bohras killed yet no inquiry?

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:08 am

the rumor is that burhani guards closed the gates against Offcial advice and a stampede happened. Who will pay the Qisas of the mumineen killed

phdguy

Unread post by phdguy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:25 am

I often hear from stupid majliswala bohra aunties themselves who say things like " eva Mottha Manas jay to ghana ne jaavoo pade" . I myself strongly believe this mishap could have been easily prevented and was purposely allowed to happen to get some headlines in news paper.

In hindu folklore such mishaps are very common in various famous shrines and they too attribute it to the Idol and its importance. On enquiry it is always found that some priestly element was responsible for the mishap to gain importance for the idol , like they say "Idol became angry or that it required sacrifices of people , if stampede did not happen a people were not sacrificed then a natural calamity would have occurred. By taking the lives of a few people a major calamity was averted"

I found the exact same thinking in the majliswala bohra aunties who are die hard abdes.

May Allah save us from this and if this burhani guard was responsible then they should be punished.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:47 am

Mr fake PHD holder Qaid johar in disguise here? :shock:

phdguy

Unread post by phdguy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:07 am

brother are you owner of monginis ?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:13 am

phdguy wrote:brother are you owner of monginis ?
No, owner of saify Mahal. :wink:

jk

phdguy

Unread post by phdguy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:00 am

brother , it is haram to speak lies even in a Joke.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 am

phdguy wrote:brother , it is haram to speak lies even in a Joke.
oh yes, I totally agree on that, sorry,

so do you really hold a PHD? in which subject? :D

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 am

Phira Hua Dimaagh............. hehehe PHD is it something else lol

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 am

he lied, no PHD lol
same old mumbaiya alawi bohra guy who is really impressed with Zakir naik.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:12 am

He is simply one of the nutcakes inside monginis. :wink:

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:15 am

anajmi wrote:
He is simply one of the nutcakes inside monginis. :wink:

may be, but I still like monginis, cakes are delicious. :wink:

phdguy

Unread post by phdguy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:27 am

hmmmmm

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:47 am

rational_guy wrote:the rumor is that burhani guards closed the gates against Offcial advice and a stampede happened. Who will pay the Qisas of the mumineen killed
the truth according to preliminary police reports (Police blamed the Kothar higher ups for their high handedness) is that in spite of assurances to the police that no crowds would be gathered near Saifee mahal, a message was circulated (I had also got the message) that men are allowed to come to saifee mahal thru some gate and take last deedar of Syedna (RA). This plan backfired when the crowds crossed the limit and kothar panicked. They ordered the closing of the Saifee Mahal gates. When the news of gates being closed spread like wild fire among the crowd, they pused hard towards Saifee Mahal and as a consequence, the people in the front or in the crowd were crushed/suffocated by the oncoming push.

phdguy

Unread post by phdguy » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:25 pm

can you give the link to this news?

HMALAK

Qabr of the Late Syedna Sahab made with Khaq e Shifa

Unread post by HMALAK » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:31 am

Dear All Forum Members,
I had been to Raudat Tahera a week before as I used to Believe in Syedna Burhanuddin Sahab for paying him Respect at his Qabr Mubarak. To my Surprise I found that in the so called REJUVENATION of BHENDI BAZAAR, there was no one going on in the same. Only the Grinding Work of the Khaq-e-Shifa which was brought from Karbala was being crushed in a corner of Raudat Tahera. Now somebody from BURHANI GUARDS who were doing their KHIDMAT of making the QABR said that All this Khak-e-Shifa is brought from Karbala. At first I was shocked and amazed that how can a country make his resources available to another country for its use.
I went deeper into the Investigation and found that, Mufaddal BS had instructed recently in his visit to KARBALA that every person should carry 3 pieces of Khak-e-shifa with them and Deposit them at Raudat Tahera on a counter. Well, well, well this is indeed a shame on our community. The Person whom the Dawoodi Bohra (we) loved, His Qabr is made out of Khak-e-Shifa which is Smuggled Illegally. Yeah it is Obviously a CHORI KA MAAL. I am working with CUSTOM Department sometimes and have knowledge that if such quantity of Sand/soil is to be imported from other country, there is huge tax on it. It is a Resource of a Country and indeed a Divine and Spiritual thing for Shia Muslims all over the World which cannot be taken to build somebody's grave.

After I came to my town, I talked about it to People and they said it is Mufaddal Maula's Shaan. I wanted to tell him that, the person whom you consider Maula makes you thief, He breaks the rules of the country by crossing the Closed Railway Crossing. My faith in the Dawoodi Bohra was immense but after the Nass, I am no longer a fan.

As I have said into my earlier posts, Dawoodi Bohras, wake up. Don't worship the People who tell themselves as GOD on earth. They are not. They are not.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:57 am

Awareness is really require to the people outside this forum as for them everything is fine n ok

monginis

Re: Qabr of the Late Syedna Sahab made with Khaq e Shifa

Unread post by monginis » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:49 pm

HMALAK wrote:Dear All Forum Members,
I had been to Raudat Tahera a week before as I used to Believe in Syedna Burhanuddin Sahab for paying him Respect at his Qabr Mubarak. To my Surprise I found that in the so called REJUVENATION of BHENDI BAZAAR, there was no one going on in the same. Only the Grinding Work of the Khaq-e-Shifa which was brought from Karbala was being crushed in a corner of Raudat Tahera. Now somebody from BURHANI GUARDS who were doing their KHIDMAT of making the QABR said that All this Khak-e-Shifa is brought from Karbala. At first I was shocked and amazed that how can a country make his resources available to another country for its use.
I went deeper into the Investigation and found that, Mufaddal BS had instructed recently in his visit to KARBALA that every person should carry 3 pieces of Khak-e-shifa with them and Deposit them at Raudat Tahera on a counter. Well, well, well this is indeed a shame on our community. The Person whom the Dawoodi Bohra (we) loved, His Qabr is made out of Khak-e-Shifa which is Smuggled Illegally. Yeah it is Obviously a CHORI KA MAAL. I am working with CUSTOM Department sometimes and have knowledge that if such quantity of Sand/soil is to be imported from other country, there is huge tax on it. It is a Resource of a Country and indeed a Divine and Spiritual thing for Shia Muslims all over the World which cannot be taken to build somebody's grave.

After I came to my town, I talked about it to People and they said it is Mufaddal Maula's Shaan. I wanted to tell him that, the person whom you consider Maula makes you thief, He breaks the rules of the country by crossing the Closed Railway Crossing. My faith in the Dawoodi Bohra was immense but after the Nass, I am no longer a fan.

As I have said into my earlier posts, Dawoodi Bohras, wake up. Don't worship the People who tell themselves as GOD on earth. They are not. They are not.
brother are you going to do something about it? is there any way to report this in Iraq?

lets do some thing to ban this idiot muffy entry into IRAQ.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Smuggling khaq to line a tomb...it shows how weak our ideals are that abdes would break laws, commit offenses, lie and hope their acts would have God's blessing.

When the spiritual leadership is promoting this deceitful practice what sorry state of our piousness

think

Unread post by think » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:30 am

I have looked and studied this clergy as closely as is possible. This clergy is a sham. since i have encountered the 51st, 52nd, and now the 53rd. The things they do and the lowest of the low ethics that they possess clearly indicates their greed. am telling you now and myself and my friends have told you time and again. DO something about this mafia clergy so common bohri can live in peace and happiness ,which is what Allah's desire is in the first place.

humanbeing

Re: Qabr of the Late Syedna Sahab made with Khaq e Shifa

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 am

HMALAK wrote: At first I was shocked and amazed that how can a country make his resources available to another country for its use.
I went deeper into the Investigation and found that, Mufaddal BS had instructed recently in his visit to KARBALA that every person should carry 3 pieces of Khak-e-shifa with them and Deposit them at Raudat Tahera on a counter. Well, well, well this is indeed a shame on our community. The Person whom the Dawoodi Bohra (we) loved, His Qabr is made out of Khak-e-Shifa which is Smuggled Illegally. Yeah it is Obviously a CHORI KA MAAL.

People are buying Khake-e-Shifa and bringing it to Mumbai, there is no smuggling or “chori” here. Kothar is also rich and influential enough to buy bags of Khak-e-shifa from Iraq Government. Asking people to get the khak-e-shifa is a marketing campaign to promote tours to Iraq as well as keep abdes busy in trivial activity. Kothar is famous for its hunting prowess, hitting many birds with one stone !

shehzaada

debilitated stroke ridden body of Burhanuddin as a prop pics

Unread post by shehzaada » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 am

It is clear that his sons used the debilitated stroke ridden body of Burhanuddin as a prop to stage a succession ceremony. It so hillarious that they were able to fool thousands present using this drama. We all know that his body was paraded everywhere to generate income. Can someone here please post the photos \videos showing that his body was paraded around and that he was unable to speak or even move any part of his body?

monginis

Re: debilitated stroke ridden body of Burhanuddin as a prop

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:34 am

Admin kindly delete all threads from this guy, he is not even dawoodi bohra, language he uses for bohra dai is not appropriate.

restrict his access to bohras and reform section, he is just good in Islam today section.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:09 am

Admin i second the request of monginis to kick this bastard out when he observes no regard for the Dai whom we loved all our life more then our parents, i condemn his language and attitude he has nothing to do with the community business then why is he poking his nose this is nothing that concerns him.

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:59 am

If you would love a Dai more than your family than atleast you would show some respect in saying his name. Your language clearly shows what you intend to do here. Monginis is right at this and I wish the same that this post be deleted pls. Admin pls take a note at this.

shehzaada

Unread post by shehzaada » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:37 am

Well I dont believe in the dai , rather I believe that he and his father were Pharoahs of the time who sought sajda, and please dont make kothar a scapegoat, rather it is the 51st dai and his son who are responsible for the wrongs, how can I call him syedna? when I dont believe in it. Moreover academic language demands not to use epithets prefixing a name. May I know what is insulting , does calling him by first name adds to his insult? -Go read academic works!