Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qutbi-Hero

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:01 pm

Nietzsche wrote:You FOOLS! Are you guys seriously going to go from one evil tot he next? Have you learned nothing over the last few decades? How gullible are you people, to believe the promises the former mazun sahib makes on his website?
I'm curious... whose promises do you believe then?
I read the education and finances part, and I almost choked over my food. Look at his family; Harvard, Yale, Cairo, these people know how to deceive you.
I see, so you have no respect for education (and definitely aren't a Harvard graduate lol)... I wonder what you do for a living?
Come on, several US presidents have been educated at Harvard and Yale, and they're the best liars out there.
True, and at the same time, some of the finest minds on earth have been to Harvard and Yale too... using the superb education someone has, as means to criticise them is absurd, and makes you look like a deeply bitter and jealous fool.

Still, do let me know when you hear anyone proudly proclaiming their lack of education, as an indicator of their intellect and character... I'm sure it will give people a great deal of confidence in their ability lol.
I can't BELIEVE that elements of the reformist community are set to flock over the "next true dai".
Good I hope they do, both Reformists and Dawoodis - I have absolutely no faith in Muffy... so will be supporting Mazoon wholeheartedly.
All the arguments he makes are fake. Do you understand? FAKE.
It could well be fake - but it could also be true... we won't know for sure until we try.
Even if there is a god
Are you an Atheist? If you are then why did you join this forum?
and true religion, one that has been embroiled in so much controversy is sure as HELL not the real religion. No way. It's probably buddhism or something, I don't know.
I agree, Buddhism has a lot going for it... for all we know, RasulAllah could have been making it up as he went along... I suppose it must be a matter of faith if people believe him, don't you think lol.
It's atrociously hard to believe that some staunch reformists are actually going to take the bait here. Unbelievable. a couple years down the road, he'll be gutting his people of their money, just watch.
Maybe, but what makes you so sure... are you a Prophet who can see in to the future lol.
These people don't care about you, nor do they care about any religion. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if half of them don't believe in what they preach. They want your money and your allegiance to gain temporal power.
Could be, but I'm gonna put my trust in Mazoon instead of Muffy for the time being.
I thought that you people would actually see through something like this. If you're looking for god, you're looking in the wrong effing place.
Don't keep it a secret dude... where did you find God? Actually, do you even think He exists?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:04 pm

This is the right time for the Imam to come out of seclusion and let us know who the real Dai is. He can go back into hiding as soon as this declaration is made. After all, a Dai is appointed by the Imam and the Imam wouldn't want two Dais to duke it out now would he?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Nietzsche wrote:From where have you been instilled with the erroneous notion that "Sayadna Khozema Blah Blah Blah Blah" is going to live humbly? I can promise you that while he may suffer through the act of living humbly for a couple of years, eventually, he's gonna be on board with everything that's been the norm the your community over the last few decades. He'll get his own charter plane, he ALREADY OWNS SAIFEE PALACE AND CLAIMS IT AS HIS EFFING RESIDENCE, and I'm sure he'll be on board with the killing endangered animals gig as well. As has already been mentioned, he has a lot of money already. On top of that, his kids, as well educated as they are, probably bring home a lot of bread. Can you please use your head for five minutes and comprehend this?
Dang! You must know Mazoon pretty well! Are you a personal acquaintance of his, or just making baseless assumptions lol.
He isn't going to be any better. You want better? Find another religion.
Which one would you recommend? Which do you follow?
He cares about power and money, he doesn't give a rat's ass about you. He'd have you, your family, and your friends killed in order to become the undisputed head of the Dawat. He'd kill thousands to get there if he could. Did you see that crowd yesterday? Yeah, well mazun will never admit it (obviously), but he would kill half of those people in order to gain a foothold of your money, oops, I mean loyalty. I know that this post is very vituperative, but you have to understand.
Murder, Death, Kill LOL! You sound like you've watched one too many Hollywood movies!

Wait, what's that knock at my door... oh no, it's the Mazoon hit squad! He's coming to kill me! He's coming to kill us all lol!
Why do you think that the former mazun is going to stimulate any change? He won't.
I think he might, he just might - so I'm going to take the gamble... hope you don't mind lol.
His empty promises are intended to seduce gullible people (like you, unfortunately), into joining another version of a "lie and take your money" religion. Sayadna Muffaddal isn't bringing you any salvation, and neither will this new devil.
Maybe he will be as bad as Muffy, but I doubt he could be worse... therefore Mazoon is worth a shot.
I understand that you desire to be a part of a community , but you can't join one that's going to deprive you of your rights, your property or your pride like the dawat. Be it M's dawat of K's dawat, you're not going to live well in either one. You've been given one life. Don't waste it on these criminals.
So tell me... how would you suggest we Reform the DB community? What do you think we should do, now that Aqa has passed?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:07 pm

http://fatemidawat.com/

Our expert on fatemi dawat is badrijanab. I will let him give us the knowledge of who the true Dai is. And since this website was able to register the name of fatemidawat before anyone else, I am going to say that whoever owns this site is the true Dai, unless he is a fake.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:08 pm

Nietzsche wrote:... I guess I'm not very good at making things clear.
Not at all, you've made your points very well - it just happens that your incorrect about all of them lol!
I'l just let someone else explain...
Good idea, as your attempt was decidedly poor... who do you nominate for the task?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:09 pm

This is the right time for the Imam to come out of seclusion and let us know who the real Dai is. He can go back into hiding as soon as this declaration is made. After all, a Dai is appointed by the Imam and the Imam wouldn't want two Dais to duke it out now would he?

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:16 pm

DB_Londoner

I don't have any respect for education? Hah! Have you read any of my previous posts on other topics? I wasn't taking shots at education, or at any of the prestigious schools I mentioned. As an atheist, I think that education is the only way to avoid being told what to believe. I was trying to point out that mazoon's family is very well educated and intelligent, and hence, they're better at deception- think about Machiavelli, Bill Clinton, etc, very smart people.

What do I do for a living? Let's just say that I'll tell you when I get there.

No, unfortunately I'm not a Harvard grad, but I don't think my alma mater is too shabby.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Funny that you take shots at my intellect, yet you believe the crap that the leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community throw at you. Of course I'm an atheist. I'm on this forum because I was a member of the Dawoodi Bohra community, but the incessant corruption and ridiculous stories (talking horses? who heard what imam hussain alleged said to his murdered anyway? Was mazoon maul there?) kinda got to me.

If anything, it's you who sounds bitter, because you have nothing to defend your unbelievable beliefs.

And the statements against mazun? Yeah, all assumptions. However, It doesn't appear to me that your community cares about the welfare of its own people. 18 dead in a funeral stampede for the Dai? A number of poor bohras living in India while the dai flies chartered planes all around the globe? I'd think that he could al least protect his own mourners from his elevated pedestal from heaven.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:40 pm

And in the "Murder, Death, Kill" paragraph (surprisingly, I only used "kill" in that paragraph), I obviously didn't mean any of that literally. It's pretty clear that I was exaggerating to shine some light on (what I believe to be) the true colors of this new dai. You have been fed the divine status of the dai so long that you see him as infallible and perfect, when he clearly is not.

As for reforming the community. Tough question, but how about starting with educating people of the treachery that was all so present during the reigns of STS and SMB.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:01 am

Even before the funeral of the 52nd spiritual leader of the Dawoodi Bohra community commenced on Saturday, his brother released a statement claiming he is the true successor of the Syedna, and not the late Syedna's second son.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/mumbai/othe ... 022829.cms
Kind of reminds you of another incident that dawoodi leaders do not stop talking about. Anyone care to guess which one I am referring to?

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:01 am

Nietzsche and others please stop commenting and distracting this history changing event. we are going through leadership transition. This topic is too important than personal arguments and sarcasm.

we are fortunate to be part of this important change let us all participate in ensuring our future is safe. Few weeks ago I said farewell but the events of the last 48hrs are too critical. they are bigger than you, I or individuals. Reformists of all sides, history will judge you where you were when the moment came to change the course of our community. If we don't act now and the destiny is fixed, it will be only regrets and complaints later, we will hopelessly say I wish we could have done something.

We wanted a Diai who can lead us out of the mess, we asked if he will put up his hand , we waited...he as Qutbudin is asking us for his support , let us not desert him. If he looses we loose, never ever will we get this opportunity. If he wins we can hope he will stay the course of reforming the community and uniting us. Think practically you have a choice between Mufadal and Qutbudin. May we select the best. If you are hesitant time will not wait.

Future is in our hands, we cannot change the past but can influence the future.

Call it nass, coup, democracy whatever but for once, open your minds and hearts, be courageous, as your master changes you have a choice of whose abde you want to be.

SHOW YOU SUPPORT TO DIAI KHOZEMA QUTBUDINN

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:18 am

Khuzaima Bhaisaheb's claim will seem weak given that he did not oppose the Nass on Mufaddal Bhaisaheb for over 2 years. The reasoning given for this is that he did not want split in the community. But isn't the split now going to happen ?? Plus in his sermons while doing dua for Syedna Burhanuddin he also did dua for "his Mansoos Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin" This amounts to admitting that Mufaddal Saifuddin is the Mansoos. Why did he wait for Syedna Burhanuddin to depart? In fact if you look at history, Sulaiman bin Hasan accepted Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah for 4 years and then claim Daiship. The Dawoodis always site this as one of the reason for rejecting his claim.

Who are the possible candidates for Mazoon as Khuzaima Bhaisaheb will now no more hold this post?? QJ bhaisaheb possibly ??

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:22 am

Got this email today ( The email was disguised under the name 'Idaratut Tareef al Shakhsi ITS' to make it look official from ITS but the email id is dead give away) This email came from idaratultareefallshaksi@gmail.com whereas official ITS communication comes from noreply@ejamat.com

All this makes the claims from Qutbi side all the more unreliable and untrustworthy

Attached is a letter from Mufaddal Mola (TUS) addressed to Syedi Mazoon Saheb. Below is the Translation in English:

Translation:
The letter says:
noble and exalted tahiyyaat, and sincere and heartfelt taslimaat, in the khidmat of the eminent Maula and honored patrician, Mazoon-ud-Dawat-al-Gharra’, Support of Dawat Tayyibiyyah, Preeminent Scholar, Leader of the Shabab-ul-Eid-iz-Zahabi, my Maula upon whom I am fida, Sayyidi-wa-Maulayi Khuzaima bhaisaheb Qutbuddin (May Allah grant him tul-ul-umr-al-sharif, and may He elevate his lofty station)—from Sayyidna TUS’s abd and your ghulam, Mufaddal Saifuddin.
Humbly, with folded hands, I do araz to you that with Aqamaula [Sayyidna Taher Saifuddin] QS’s and Bawajisaheb Maula [Sayyidna Muhammad Burhanuddin] TUS’s dua mubarak, I hope that you are in good health. We ghulams are also similarly [in good health].
It has now been too long since you, O Maula, left Mumbai. When will you, O Maula, return—very soon [I hope!]—to Mumbai, so that we can see your chehra mubarak; for your face, O Maula, is full of noor. This ghulam has an araz which I am convinced you will accept, which is that you, O Maula TUS, come back to Mumbai for your salgirah, and give us—your ghulams—the honor of celebrating it [in your presence].
[In Mumbai], Bawajisaheb Maula [Sayyidna Muhammad Burhanuddin] TUS is revealing shanaat of [Imami] zuhoor. Bawajisaheb Maula TUS’s salgirah festivities were celebrated here with great shaan, and they still continue. It looks to me today as though Sayyidna Taher Saifuddin QS were himself present. Day after day, mumineen are fida-fida on Bawajisaheb Maula TUS.
This ghulam is supremely gladdened to hear your news, O Maula TUS. Bawajisaheb Maula TUS is also very, very pleased.
I offer mubarakbadis and tehniyaat for Bawajisaheb Maula TUS’s salgirah to both Maulas TUS, and to all mumineen. May Allah ta’ala give both Maulas TUS long life till the day of qiyamat.
I deeply miss your tenderness and affection, O Maula TUS. This ghulam is convinced that we ghulams will indeed have the opportunity to araz tehniyaat for your salgirah, O Maula TUS, to you in person in Mumbai!
Bestow dua, O Maula TUS, for Jawhara-tus-sharaf and for this ghulam.
Abde Sayyidna TUS and your ghulam,
Mufaddal
The envelope says: Sayyidi-wa-Maulayi-Mazoon Saheb TUS

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:57 am

this is a very critical time for our community, I request Admin to moderate this thread strictly and any off topic posts from Anajmi and his alike need to be eliminated ASAP.

this is the time when we can bring back true islam and true leadership back for our future.

united we stand divided we fall.

syedna Qutbuddin is on haq and we need to support him in every possible way.

lets not slip this opportunity go away from our hands.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:08 am

saqifa ma ghana jama thaai ane aawaaz ucho kare.kai nathi thaawa nu.tame jitni adawat karso itni mumineen syedna mufaddal saifuddin ni mohabbat karse.nuksaan tamaruj che.ane aa tamara nawa suleiman ne bolta pehle sikhaawo.awaaz no ilaaj karo nai to ahni vaaz ma tame unghi jaaso.aawaa sulaimaani aaya ne gaya.dawat aaje bhi baqi che.tamara jiwa zina zada ahne jawab aapse.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:24 am

zahir wrote:saqifa ma ghana jama thaai ane aawaaz ucho kare.kai nathi thaawa nu.tame jitni adawat karso itni mumineen syedna mufaddal saifuddin ni mohabbat karse.nuksaan tamaruj che.ane aa tamara nawa suleiman ne bolta pehle sikhaawo.awaaz no ilaaj karo nai to ahni vaaz ma tame unghi jaaso.aawaa sulaimaani aaya ne gaya.dawat aaje bhi baqi che.tamara jiwa zina zada ahne jawab aapse.

you are talking about saqifa but you forgot Imam Ali and his followers never abused any one, but you are abusing here.

if muffy is on truth he should make website and bring his proof just like syedna Qutbuddin and let the world judge who is speaking the truth.

abusing and stoping people from reading truth will destroy mufaddal very very soon Inshallah Ameen.

mazon is the biggest post after Dai and it is commmon sense mazzon becomes defacto Dai if nass is not properly done, we all know 2 years back muffy tried to stage daramatic nass which was a failure and after that also he tried to bring non sense schemes which never worked.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:29 am

zina zada is not an abuse.its a fact.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:41 am

zahir wrote:zina zada is not an abuse.its a fact.
yes it is fact for your own kind, but as far as momeenin are concern they are halaal zada and they will definately come back to HAQ.

btw this is a shame that a person who was mazoon for every one even for muffy now his gang is calling such respected person follower as zina zada, this just shows how hypocrite muffy is.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:04 am

zahir wrote:saqifa ma ghana jama thaai ane aawaaz ucho kare.kai nathi thaawa nu.tame jitni adawat karso itni mumineen syedna mufaddal saifuddin ni mohabbat karse.nuksaan tamaruj che.ane aa tamara nawa suleiman ne bolta pehle sikhaawo.awaaz no ilaaj karo nai to ahni vaaz ma tame unghi jaaso.aawaa sulaimaani aaya ne gaya.dawat aaje bhi baqi che.tamara jiwa zina zada ahne jawab aapse.

This Kind of abusing language was not expected by Mufaddal , and Muffadal is not giving any Proof about he's Nass ,
he just wants to take over the charge by Force , so this shows he is not on HAQ ,

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:14 am

Wooooooha,Just got to know,Little violence in Surat...Muffi supporter Beat up very badly to,one mumeen as he was supporting fatemadawat through WhatsApp and stuff like that.....

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:22 am

Be ready to see a lot of drama on Mumbai streets when Mazoon decides to come for Ziyarat to Raudat Tahera.

I dont think he has much support in Bohras but court is always open to exert his claim to the top post.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:32 am

He should immediately start parallel government,Muffi has played the game very smartly.And the top leaders in bohra government are all in his support ,Lets see,even learned some are diverting towards mazoon side too.These are inside news from Mumbai kothars.

put the money on the table and lets talk a deal.Tgis side or ur side.hehe

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:47 am

this is serious and critical phase, joking or laughing shows brain and knowledge deficit.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:52 am

The thought of dividing the community is terrifying.
If there is a split, there will be clashes between groups.
Be ready for violence and even deaths.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:54 am

The bohra govt officials are themself throwing a joke to laugh.We are in no part of this joke.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:39 am

lots of rumors and stupidity is moving around internet, people need to take a break from idiocy and for once in a life start thinking seriously about their faith.

actual_progressive

Unread post by actual_progressive » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:09 am

All fools. What an issue they are discussing.all might get an aiyyas dai as a leader of them who make fake claims.they might also get nafisa ali aai saheba.where was he from last two years.and it was so many times mohammed burhanuddin's health was good enough that he may oppose in public claim of muffadal if it was wrong because he was dai.and he may show his abde if wrong claim was made.and if he had taken advantage of bad health.all progressive might become abde of khojema now.all fools.but as news are sperding they might become rich.becase khojema may give money and also easy religon.someone teaching mufaadal to he also have to make website,do this and that.he might have more knowledge then dai.someone speaking "if i have to choose" My friend you never choose your dai.it is not democracy and election.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:16 am

The bayan of self proclaimed 53rd dai, Khuzema bh sb on www.fatimidawat was hardly understood or heard. He did not show any quality to lead. The movement he has started or was made to start collapsed before it even took off. Holding of meeting in a secluded place which is to be described by various means would not have attracted more than a handful of people. His wealth is no match to the huge coffers under the disposal of Muffadal who commands very good influence with the outside world.

One could now only pray for a rift between the sons of Syedna Burhanuddin to save the teeming herd of millions abdes who are getting more fervent in their blind faith. That would only be tightrope walk for Muffy as he will soon have to announce a new Mazoon after Khuzema bhai has openly declared himself Dai. He would now be more clever in having his progeny for the post instead of his sibling and that could spill the beans. Let us wait and watch the drama !!!

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:27 am

Let us wait and watch the drama !!!
I am concerned why reformist would stand by and watch , instead of uniting in supporting a beneficial leadership .

As outsiders we have not been able to attract mass followers of Diai, we have not be able to influence radical change, if the change of leadership is not suitable for us , then God help us what other option do we have.

The internal collapse of Mufadal support base will not deliver reforms! wishing self destructions is not in the spirit of our reform .

We either support Qutbudin now or we continue our wobbly reform. If we don't support Qutbudin and he causes a minor splinter and is unable to topple Mufadal then we will split Bohras three way and then what ?

PDB needs to react very very quickly and form alliance if they want to achieve meaningful reforms . If the 2 groups come together they will have enough gravity to pull other bohras on the fringes.

Qutbudin will be acceptable to be transparent and grant the reformists agenda to expand his following , it will be a win win. Don't delay or be hard nosed. A bit of compromise will go a long way.

We need him as much as he needs us.