Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf

Re: Mazoon and Nafisa Ali

Unread post by S. Insaf » Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:12 pm

I was given the following explanation by Shaikh Ibrahim Yamani from Badri Mahal:
Mazoon is next to dia in Dawat's nizam and he is the one who succeed Dai after his death. But then Shhzada Yusuf Najmuddin had a different plan. He wanted the Dawat to come in his family after the death Sayedna Burhanuddin. So flaoted various stories about Khuzema Qutbuddin's charactor to defame him in the community and make him unacceptable as Dai. I did not believe Shaikh Yamani then but when Mazoon Saheb was beaten up in Surat at the instructions of Yusuf Najmuddin Bhaisaheb's son Sayedul-Khair I found some element of truth in this. Wallah Alam!

taha52

Unread post by taha52 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:40 am

babu you are a dreadfully ignominious sloven and a putrid, flea-infested dreg of the Internet.

taha52

Unread post by taha52 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:42 am

I would love to beat you guys up, but i have a problem with cruelty to animals. :mad:

jahannami

Unread post by jahannami » Wed Aug 24, 2005 4:16 am

welcome taha... :D .....another clown from kothari circus with a newly acquired knowledge of little english and little internet...yaar ye itne saare words kaha se seekh liye... :D

abcd

Unread post by abcd » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:35 am

Taha52
(I would love to beat you guys up, but i have a problem with cruelty to animals.)

Then you should condem the killing of lion by Syedna

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:05 pm

I think it is ok if one animal kills another.

babu

Unread post by babu » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:25 pm

Originally posted by taha52:
babu you are a dreadfully ignominious sloven and a putrid, flea-infested dreg of the Internet.
Taha bhai , kya saaree English Kharach dee ya thodee bachee hai next post ke liye ?
HO Sakta hai kisi ki samajh main nahin aaye
just hindi main anuwaad kar raha hoon shorry for mishtakes;

dreadfully = Extremely unpleasant
ignominious = Marked by shame
sloven = careless in personal appearance
putrid = Extremely objectionable
flea = small
infested = overrun in numbers
dreg = The sediment in a liquid

taha52

Unread post by taha52 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:46 am

BABU you should be called baby
I notice that you never let an idea interrupt the flow of your posts. Why is it that the people with the smallest minds always have the biggest mouths? Well, you're certainly thoughtless; I just wish that you were keyboard-less, too.

Mubarak

Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun May 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Gair mehram lady = Ex Miss India Nafisa Ali ke saath swimming pool me maze lootne wale Shri Khozema bhai sahib, Mazoon entered with some five hundred ‘Rakshas’ in the Vazihpura mosque, Boharwadi, Udaipur during Zohar/Asar prayers today and beaten very badly all the Bohra Youth Namazi and thrown them out of mosque thus not allowing them to prayer.

Can anyone kindly update full story?

Thanks and regards,

Mubarak

Mubarak

Re: Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak

Unread post by Mubarak » Sun May 24, 2009 11:56 pm

Rajasthan Patrika:
http://patrika.com/news.aspx?id=178158

शबाब व यूथ में फिर तकरार

उदयपुर। बोहरवाडी स्थित वजीरपुरा मस्जिद में प्रवेश के मामूली विवाद को लेकर रविवार को बोहरा समुदाय के शबाब व यूथ गुट के लोग आपस में उलझ पडे। दोनों पक्षों की ओर से हाथापाई के कारण माहौल तनावपूर्ण हो गया।

पुलिस के आला अघिकारियों ने मौके पर पहुंच स्थिति संभाली। एहतियात के तौर पर पूरी बोहरवाडी में अतिरिक्त पुलिस बल तैनात कर दिया गया है। धानमंडी थाने में दोनों गुटों की ओर से मुकदमे दर्ज कराए गए हैं। उल्लेखनीय है कि अब तक दोनों गुटों में मोइयदपुरा मस्जिद को लेकर ही विवाद होता रहा, लेकिन वजीरपुरा मस्जिद को लेकर पहली बार इस तरह की उलझन उठ खडी हुई है।

हाथापाई के बाद मारपीट पर उतरे
हाथापाई की घटना के बाद दोनों गुटों के लोग एक दूसरे को देख मारपीट करने लगे। यूथ गुट के लोग घरों से निकल चौकी के बाहर एकत्रित हो गए वहीं शबाब गुट के लोग बोहरवाडी की विभिन्न गलियों में खडे रहे।

सूचना पर अतिरिक्त पुलिस अधीक्षक कालूराम रावत, शरद चौधरी सहित शहर के थानाघिकारी मौके पर पहुंचे और समझाइश कर माहौल शांत कराया। घटना के बाद यूथ गुट के कमरूद्दीन ने अली असगर, कासम, शाबिर व हातिम के खिलाफ व शबाब गुट के अली हुसैन ने तोसीफ, ताहिर, कमरूद्दीन, नफीसा व अनीस के खिलाफ मारपीट का मामला दर्ज करवाया है।

मस्जिद में जाने पर की मारपीट : शबाब
शबाब गुट के लोगों का कहना है कि उनके धर्मगुरू के भाई माजून ए दावत सैयदी खोजेमा भाई दोपहर को जोहर की नमाज के बाद मोइयदपुरा मस्जिद से सय्यद लुकमान साहब की दरगाह पर जियारत के लिए गए थे। उनके पुत्र अजीज व शबाब गुट के करीब तीस से चालीस लोग साथ थे। जियारत के बाद वे वजीरपुरा मस्जिद देखने चले आए, तभी विवाद खडा हो गया। यूथ गुट ने गाली-गलौज कर मारपीट शुरू कर दी।

मस्जिद में कब्जा करना चाहते थे: यूथ
यूथ गुट के लोगों का कहना है कि मोइयदपुरा मस्जिद में नमाज पढने के बाद धर्मगुरू योजनाबद्ध तरीके से वजीरपुरा मस्जिद में आ गए और नमाज पढने लगे। मना करने पर उनके साथ आए लोगों ने हाथापाई शुरू कर दी। घटना के बाद सभी बोहरवाडी चौकी पहुंचे तो वहां कोई नहीं मिला। इस दौरान शबाब गुट के लोगों ने चौकी में पहुंच कर उनके साथ मारपीट कर दी।

Regal

Unread post by Regal » Mon May 25, 2009 9:21 am

can someone translate this into english?

jayanti

Unread post by jayanti » Mon May 25, 2009 11:54 am

MAZOON kHOZEMABHAISAHEB,
HE MADE HISTORY !!!!

Baskin

Unread post by Baskin » Mon May 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Mubarak,
Your initial post is over exaggerated and out of frustration. Take a chill pill and don't overkill yourself. This site needs an entertainer like you.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 25, 2009 1:13 pm

jayanti wrote:MAZOON kHOZEMABHAISAHEB,
HE MADE HISTORY !!!!
Jayanti Bhen
Read the thread on Royal Family of Syedna (see the link below once again) about how Syedna and his family abused Mazoon saheb and how they do not even consider him real Mazoon,(he is Zahir and not Batin) So if Mazoon saheb made the history and you praised him then accordingly your MISAQ is invalid as was told to Taizoon Bhai in his conversation with Muffadal BS.
Watch out, you might be next target of attack like Shakir Taizoon was in Mumbai by Burhani Guards.

http://f_januwala.tripod.com/id6.html
Read all the links on this website (they are on the upper side of the page)

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue May 26, 2009 11:43 am

Here's what I've heard from my sources:

A little background about masjids in Udaipur: All masjids in Udaipur are in possession of the reformist jamaat where only reformist pray although orthodox are free to join them but they won't because prayers are being conducted without raza. Only the Moyyadpura masjid is shared by reformists and orthodox and it is under the care of the court and police guards are stationed at all times to open/close the masjid. Over the years the orthodox have been trying various means fair and foul, including court cases, to wrest control of the masjids but without much success. The latest attempt to invade a masjid by Mazoon Saheb can be viewed in this context.

Here's is what reportedly happened: Mazoon Saheb with a group of 40-50 people went to the Vazihpura masjid (under reformist control) which is close to the Luckmanji Dargah in the heart of the Bohra mohalla. When the group reached the masjid the caretaker was locking the doors as zohar/asar namaaz was finished. The group said they wanted to see the masjid and asked to be let in. The caretaker relented and immediately informed reformists about what just happened, and the news spread like a wild fire (through SMS). In the meantime, Mazoon Saheb started leading zohar prayers. Soon a few reformists arrived and started protesting leading to fisticuffs and violence. Apparently the Mazoon Saheb group was armed with knives and some reformists were badly injured. When more reformists arrived on the scene Mazoon Saheb and the gang fled the masjid. It is reported that Mazoon Saheb left in such a hurry that he left behind his masallah and other personal effects.

At one point his car was barricaded, but the Masoon Saheb's gang roughed up the protesters and cleared the way. It is believed that Mazoon Saheb went straight to airport and out of Udaipur.

In the meantime, elsewhere in the mollahs people from both sides started gathering, and with tempers rising there several incidents of stoning and brawling. Police soon took control of the situation. Both parties have launched court cases against each other.

Commentary: One is not sure what the motive was behind this antic but it is shameful that a Mazoon of dawat should enter a masjid by stealth. From the violence and injuries that followed it is clear he came prepared with goons in tow with the intention of creating trouble and causing harm. It is said that only a few members of the gang accompanying him were locals. Most of them were from the neigbouring towns (the Vaghar area) who have been encouraged in recent years to settle down in Udaipur to boost the population of the orthodox.

A new crop of court cases is not a good news as it will embroil reformists in expensive and unproductive legal battles. The good news is that this incident will galvanize reformists and shake them up from their complacency.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 26, 2009 4:27 pm

Humsafar wrote:One is not sure what the motive was behind this antic but it is shameful that a Mazoon of dawat should enter a masjid by stealth
One more glaring example of religion taking a backseat and giving way to politics. It is a known fact that mazoon saab has lost his grip totally over the bohra community and is on the lookout for some or the other excuse to remain in the limelight and not to forget, he is one of the aspiring candidates for the coveted post of the next dai. Hence he needs to show to the bohras his undying so called love for the community and the present dai and what a better way then to confront the anti syedna group and once again get himself in the good books of the abdes thereby even diluting the impact of the other contenders who are vying for the post of dai.

This is exactly what happens in Indian politics just before the elections take place. Every candidate resorts to all possible means just to get publicity and remain in the limelight.

ozmujaheed

Unread post by ozmujaheed » Tue May 26, 2009 11:59 pm

I have always stated do not trust these KasreAlis as for the last several generations they have been brought up in monarchy lifestyle of spolt maharaja dynasties or landowners where they beleiev they are above human species and people foolishly get exited at the smallest instruction in the hope of gaining access to paradise.

It is all about power struggle before the 53rd Diai is announced and probably a new Mazoom too.

However concern is one of them could get out of control as the SIkhs in Vienna did and someone silly fanatic from either side may take things in his own hands.

It also amused me when factions in East Africa were formed on the belief Khuzema will bring true reforms. The whole faith needs an overhaul theologically and administratively.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 27, 2009 3:17 pm

ozmujaheed wrote:However concern is one of them could get out of control as the SIkhs in Vienna did and someone silly fanatic from either side may take things in his own hands.
Iam posting below an article which is about the recent clashes of sikhs and which seems to be a case quite similar to what is going on in the bohra community minus the violence (cant say about the future). As Bro.ozmujahid mentioned the issue of sikh clashes and tried to draw a similaritity with bohras I thought the said article to be a fit one keeping in mind the present scenario.

"THE ATTACK on Dera Sachkhand Ballan chief Sant Niranjan Dass and his deputy Sant Rama Nand in Vienna was the outcome of simmering differences between Guru Ravidass followers and Sikh radicals over the implementation of Sikh rehat maryada (religious code of conduct) at Ravidass gurdwaras across the world. Radicals have not taken kindly to the opening of Ravidass gurdwaras worldwide, initiated by Sant Niranjan a decade ago.

It was viewed as a potential threat to their supremacy in religious affairs and decline in income of gurdwaras. Hardliners have also been objecting to Ravidass followers' practice of touching Sant Niranjan's feet in Ravidass gurdwaras in the presence of the Guru Granth Sahib, a living guru for the Sikhs.

The Sikh rehat maryada states that the Granth Sahib is supreme and none can be given prominence in its presence. As Guru Ravidass' teachings are part of Granth Sahib, his followers keep the Sikh holy book in their gurdwaras.

However, Dera followers have been observing their own maryada, with devotees first paying obeisance to Guru Granth Sahib and then touching Sant Niranjan's feet as a mark of respect. "About four years ago, Sikh radicals had issued a letter of warning to Sant Niranjan, instructing him to adhere to the rehat maryada or face the consequences, " a close associate of Sant Niranjan said.

"But no one had imagined a tragedy like the one which occurred in Vienna, where Sant Rama Nand was shot." Dera Sachkhand Ballan is the main religious centre for crores of Ravidass followers across the world.

The Ravidass gurdwara in Vienna was set up in 1999 following differences with Sikh leaders. Ravidass followers had largely stopped visiting the Sikh gurdwara thereafter and used to hold their marriages, rituals and religious meetings at the Ravidass gurdwara.

"Earlier, Ravidass followers used to earn a livelihood by doing petty jobs for Sikhs in villages of Punjab. But now, we have earned social status and money to compete with them.

The attack was the outcome of sheer jealousy," said Mahi, an eyewitness to the Vienna shooting, in which his wife was injured."

ghulam muhammed

Has Mazunsaab Decided To Retaliate Against The Zaadas ?

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Stories of Mazunsaab being sidelined and given the step motherly treatment is now well known but if current reports are to be believed then it seems that he has now decided to retaliate. Due to utmost secrecy within the precincts of saifee mahal and a dearth of documentary evidence and witnesses who are too scared to spill the beans, it becomes difficult to authenticate such instances.

However if reports are to be believed then it seems that Mazun has taken full control and possesion of saifee mahal as the property stands in his name. It is for this reason that the Dai was taken to Khandala after the marathon Ziafats and Palkhi rides during Mohurrum tamasha in Surat. Why would the Dai prefer to stay in the hill station of Khandala in this severe winter when temperatures in India have dipped to record levels ? Is it not harmful for his old age and fragile health ?

The mazun also seems to be seeing a rapid increase in the number of his followers and it is said that he has instructed his female followers to wear a slightly different rida which is sober and not flashy and without pleats.

The Mazun was also infuriated when he checked his room in saifee mahal where he once held bethaks and qadambosis as he found the room to be full of garbage and old furniture which was purposely dumped there by the zaadas in order to prevent him from entering the same.

He was already disturbed when the coveted post of 53rd Dai was snatched away from him by the Dai's sons inspite of written instructions by his father, Taher Saifudin saab. The nass ceremony itself was highly controversial as the same was carried out within the 4 walls of a hospital and in the presence of ONLY the Dai's sons and no other third party witnesses. Even the official public announcement was flawed as the Dai's speech was totally inaudible and he fumbled thrice when he said "Mohammed" instead of "Mufaddal" after which one of the zaadas (I think it was his son in law Moizbhai saab) hurriedly snatched away the mike and announced that the Dai had proclaimed nass on Mufaddal amidst the roaring sounds of the hordes of abdes present in raudat tahera. The abdes were so emotionally charged that they didnt bother to analyze the whole situation.

As I said in the beginning that these incidents cannot be officially proved but the same are authenticated by some very senior personal from saifee/badri mahal. It also makes sense when one takes into account the cold war going on between these 2 groups since many years and the manner in which the mazun was humiliated, side tracked, reduced to an insignificant non-entity and even physically attacked by Syed-ul-kher who happens to be the brother-in-law (Saala) of the would be 53rd Dai, Mufaddalbhai saab.

Safiuddin

Re: Has Mazunsaab Decided To Retaliate Against The Zaadas ?

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:58 pm

Well GM,

This news comes as no surprise to those of us that see. It's simply a matter of time.
History teaches us that Roman emperors, Egyptian pharaohs, Mughal badshaahs, and
other self-proclaimed Gods on Earth (Aaleha - Al Ardh) all created machinations against their families. Brother killed brother, son imprisoned father, etc.
Even today in Mumbai, there are those who have imprisoned and exploited their father for money and forgotten their own mothers. Why, some can't even tell
you where is the final resting place of their mother.

In the end, these types of sordid and disgraceful families always destroyed themselves. Frankly, I'm delighted to see that the pillars of the
House of Ilah ul Ardh are starting to tremble.
It's simply a matter of time.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:17 am

sounds like AN OLD BOLLYWOOD MOVIE.... but any ways mujhe kya karna, I am happy with my god and his book...... :mrgreen: Alhumdolillah

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Let us wait for the spoils of war

The survivor is the target of the resistance

We will not accept any of the descendents of STS

Do they really think my tribe and culture is their private property that they can pass around as inheritance?

They are tainted with corruption

A leader will be found when are victorious inshallah

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:24 pm

Indeed a very good news .......... Curtain will soon fall .....

I will go with Mazun, we need to cut these sh**zadas first and foremost, Gosh does any one know the number of these zadas and grand zadas??

One quick question - in all likelihood there will be a split, I am sure zadas will built a Raudat Burhaniya (of course to 'distribute' sawab and barakat and 'earn' money, money, money) but will people falling in Mazun camp be allowed 'ziyarat'?? Mazun and his followers will follow the hierarchy which means if he becomes 53rd, Burhan was rightfully 52nd. What about ziyarat at Raudat Tahera?? Who will OWE these depositing tellers??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Mazun's mother Aminaben saab was the 4th wife of Taher Saifuddin saab and is buried in Pakistan. She was a very beautiful woman and belonged to an aristocratic bohra family and was very good in horse riding, swimming etc., something which was very rare amongst women in those days. Saifuddin saab always had a flair for beautiful women due to which he fell for her sophistication and later on put forward the marriage proposal. She agreed but on the condition that after his death, Saifee Mahal would be inherited by one of her children who would eventually be crowned the next dai after Burhanuddin saab who was already tipped to become the 52nd dai.

Hence Saifee Mahal was given to Mazun alongwith a written letter stating that nass would be conferred on him after Burhanuddin saab. This was also the main reason that Nass was indefinately delayed, as all along Burhanuddin saab was very keen to fulfil his father's wish but was ultimately prevented from doing so by his sons.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:15 pm

Split will be at least 5 ways

Muffy abdes
Mazun Abdes
Disappointed burhani abdes remembering old times
PDB
Resistance movement abdes of none

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:57 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Mazun's mother Aminaben saab was the 4th wife of Taher Saifuddin saab and is buried in Pakistan. She was a very beautiful woman and belonged to an aristocratic bohra family and was very good in horse riding, swimming etc., something which was very rare amongst women in those days. Saifuddin saab always had a flair for beautiful women due to which he fell for her sophistication and later on put forward the marriage proposal. She agreed but on the condition that after his death, Saifee Mahal would be inherited by one of her children who would eventually be crowned the next dai after Burhanuddin saab who was already tipped to become the 52nd dai.

Hence Saifee Mahal was given to Mazun alongwith a written letter stating that nass would be conferred on him after Burhanuddin saab. This was also the main reason that Nass was indefinately delayed, as all along Burhanuddin saab was very keen to fulfil his father's wish but was ultimately prevented from doing so by his sons.
Care to attach a copy of that letter here.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:08 am

Bohra spring wrote:Split will be at least 5 ways

Muffy abdes
Mazun Abdes
Disappointed burhani abdes remembering old times
PDB
Resistance movement abdes of none
I think this is gonna be last resort....

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:09 am

first thing bohras need to do is, stop calling and writing each other adbes and amtes

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:10 am

KhalifatulRahman wrote:first thing bohras need to do is, stop calling and writing each other adbes and amtes
And the first thing you need to do, is start calling yourself Ghada.
And you need to see a an analyst, prompto
Last edited by pheonix on Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:11 am

pheonix wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Mazun's mother Aminaben saab was the 4th wife of Taher Saifuddin saab and is buried in Pakistan. She was a very beautiful woman and belonged to an aristocratic bohra family and was very good in horse riding, swimming etc., something which was very rare amongst women in those days. Saifuddin saab always had a flair for beautiful women due to which he fell for her sophistication and later on put forward the marriage proposal. She agreed but on the condition that after his death, Saifee Mahal would be inherited by one of her children who would eventually be crowned the next dai after Burhanuddin saab who was already tipped to become the 52nd dai.

Care to attach a copy of that letter here.
and what if some body will post that letter? u will simply deny and stick with your nifaq and kuffr?