Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sikander

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Nietzsche wrote:I don't know what zahir batin is, but no such website still exists. With the financial resources he has, and the children in high up places he has, he could have done better than a dead website and some failed small institutes. If the instates were successful, the dai probably would have taken credit anyway. This is like a politician going to church on easter to try and prove that he's a pious man. Not enough.
you must be joking or may be you need to learn a lot.

start from here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2078

as far as I am concern I am in western world and its not easy to fly India at this moment, but may be in next few months I will take a quick trip to mumbai Inshallah.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:09 pm

I'll read that. When you go to Mumbai, take these concerns to him.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:25 pm

I'm assuming that no one has copies of that phone call anymore... that was years ago. What happened to Taizoon bs? Is he still around? Was his zahirbatin thing legitimate or not? It seems like the campaign (if even genuine) fizzled out rather quickly.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:41 pm

Nietzsche wrote:I'm assuming that no one has copies of that phone call anymore... that was years ago. What happened to Taizoon bs? Is he still around? Was his zahirbatin thing legitimate or not? It seems like the campaign (if even genuine) fizzled out rather quickly.
Taizoon Bhai is USA and has business in Nevada some where in Las Vegas

TAIZOON SHAKIR
1141 Amarillo Sky Pl, Unit 101, Henderson, NV 89002 map
(702) 900-9993 | website

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:25 pm

The evil tree is not without fruits.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:35 pm

Its now Official !!!

Mazun has been stripped of his post and Amils across the globe have been instructed to remove his name from "Ruku Chithi" also.

I will post a copy of the farman later on.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:41 pm

Watsup msg :-

Hamna watsup par koi bhi picture profile ma na naakhe kem ke munafiqo ehni sites par apna foto naakhi ne em batawi raya che ke aa logo mola mufaddal ni nass no inkar kari lidho che e waste meherbani kari ne koi bhi apna foto profile par set na kare.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:03 pm

so who is the new mazoon of muffy camp?

my bet is on Ashtar or Qaid johar.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:05 pm

I emailed to syedna Qutbuddin to show my suport to him, some body from his side emailed me back and confirmed my support and also asked for my details and name, which I have already provided.

after all this is the time to come out of cover and show the world we stand for truth and justice.

if syedna Qutbuddin can stand alone against this huge mafiaa gang, we can at least support him by what ever we can do.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Sikander wrote:this is a very critical time for our community, I request Admin to moderate this thread strictly and any off topic posts from Anajmi and his alike need to be eliminated ASAP.

this is the time when we can bring back true islam and true leadership back for our future.

united we stand divided we fall.

syedna Qutbuddin is on haq and we need to support him in every possible way.

lets not slip this opportunity go away from our hands.
Syedna Qutbuddin has enormous support here in the UK, and this will only increase with time. I would guess this is the same in all the Western countries. A split in the community has happened many times in the past, and it seems certain to happen again... I look forward to it with great joy!

Bro, as for your request to Admin... I can see you're a fairly new member, so haven't yet realised that this place is run by a dude who doesn't have a clue what he's doing lol! Don't worry though, what is happening out in the real world is what matters... and things are looking pretty dang good!

Go Qutbis !!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:33 pm

hsnhussain wrote:Qutbuddin bhaisahebs claim of Daiship has created a little confussion in the hearts of many abdes.
The abdes already see reformists as their enemy.
If the 2 groups come together the abdes are most likely to go with Muffaddal bhaisaheb.
I agree, the Abdes will stick with Muffy... which is a good thing as we don't want them lol!

The intelligent and educated will join the "Qutbi Camp" and all the brainwashed Abdes will stay with Muffy where they belong - perfect!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:35 pm

Sikander wrote:when I go back India, I will definately meet mazoon sahab as soon as possible.
Thank you brother - please keep us updated and encourage "Team Qutbi" to visit London!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:40 pm

Nietzsche...

If you really were an Atheist, you'd be spending your time either on an Atheist forum where you belong... or be here ridiculing RasulAllah and saying the Quran is a book of nonsense and lies... together with mocking all the other faiths in the world etc etc...

However it seems you've been pretty quiet for almost a year... but now have suddenly gone on a frenzy, posting baseless assumptions and contradictory drivel, against Syedna Qutbuddin... interesting and intriguing lol!

It's pretty clear you're actually just an Abde in disguise... who is desperately trying to tarnish the name of Mazoon... in an effort to indirectly garner support for your beloved Muffy, and prevent a spilt in the community... too late baby lol!

It's especially amusing because this forum is tiny and has virtually no influence on the DBs at all lol! Your endeavour is as futile as Anajmi's never-ending quest to convert DBs to Sunni'ism lol!

Keep up the mediocre work Abde... and try to cover your tracks by throwing out a few insults to Muffy now and again lol!

PS: Go Qutbis !!

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:58 pm

It is not for this website to take a stand on this matter. We'll go with what the Centreal Board of reformist Bohras decide, and our hunch is that reformists will go with the party that fulfills their demands. The jury is still out, and there is no need to make a hasty decision. In the meantime let's continue to the conversation. Let's see what the abdes, the people on Muffadal's side have to say.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:37 pm

Admin wrote:It is not for this website to take a stand on this matter. We'll go with what the Centreal Board of reformist Bohras decide, and our hunch is that reformists will go with the party that fulfills their demands. The jury is still out, and there is no need to make a hasty decision. In the meantime let's continue to the conversation. Let's see what the abdes, the people on Muffadal's side have to say.
udaipur is not much far from Mumbai, I think if reformist really want solution to their concerns I think they shoudl move ahead and bring unity within families and community.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Yep, DB-Londoner, you got me. I believe that God made this world, and I believe that he's merciful and benevolent. It's not like he orders his prophets to kill their children or anything. Oh and he didn't drown thousands of people in a biblical flood thousands of years ago.

I am an atheist, and I am on this forum because I was once a Dawoodi Bohra. I am posting regularly due to this incident because I don;t want people to think that the grass will be greener on the other side. If you look for my previous debate on atheist, you'd understand that if I were an abde in disguise, I'd probably be damned to hell already for the anti-religion comments I have made.

You, on the other hand, are behaving just like any other brain washed abde- an abde of sayadna Khuzema instead of an Abde of muffaddal. You can't take any logical critique of your dai, and so you attack those who dare criticize him. He's done a very good job with you in less than 3 days! The Qutbi team has formed. How long before that Qutbi team becomes the gulams of Qutbi? Not very long, I hypothesize.

I understand that andes of muffaddal/Qutbuddin don't comprehend logical criticism. But don't call me a hiding-in-the-dark abde. That's about as ad hominem as it gets.

I fully expect you to respond with more name calling, and I won't be surprised, because it's painfully apparent that in 2 days, you've become an abde-sayadna Khuzema Qutbuddin.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 pm

Admin wake the central board and remind then an opportunity will be missed

SKQ is in his peak and we need to support him now

SMS will regroup and hit the revolt with full might and if we are not united we will be trampled

Central board need to be kicked if they are old pessimistic and slow or worried if they will still have their control or position in the new world , so what . The public demand is they unite

Better try and fail rather than dream

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Choosing lesser of two evils will still bring you evil. Why not choose character, unfortunately you will not find it in the 51st family.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:27 pm

seeker110 wrote:Choosing lesser of two evils will still bring you evil. Why not choose character, unfortunately you will not find it in the 51st family.
time of fantasy/dreams and stories is over, its time for action and right now those who need community for their future need to decide practically, and practically syedna Qutbuddin is option at this moment, its upto him how he will give dai ship, may be to any of his capable son or some other individual.

but at this moment third party is not avaliable so lets not waste time discussing that,

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:36 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Its now Official !!!

Mazun has been stripped of his post and Amils across the globe have been instructed to remove his name from "Ruku Chithi" also.

Hmm... so second time in history a mazun has been stripped of his title and the first time a barat has been declared against a mazun. So many new positions available. Mazun post in Dawoodi Saifee Bohra camp and mazun and mukasir jobs in the Dawoodi Qutbi Bohra camp !!!

hello52

Unread post by hello52 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:56 pm

Then where were the mazoom saheb when burhanuddin moula declared the nass .
he should have approached his brother.
And told tell me now that he was unable to speak. After the short time moula was talking with the people who had come to saifee mahal for ziyafat so its just not TRUE that moula did not say a word about the nass if it was wrong.
He should have clarified it then why he had to do this just now when even his body was not buried even the tears of his people were not dried.
The timing is wrong and if he claims Dai ship then prove it there cannot be only dai the means of knowing the truth there must be some other thing also which can prove who is the TRUE Dai.
As many people knew about the birth of the holy prophet through other things. There should be something.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Its now Official !!!

Attachments
IMG-20140120-WA0000.jpg

db2012

Unread post by db2012 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:54 am

HOW DOES THIS PERSON PRODUCE HIMSELF AS " 53RD DAI " !

WHERE WAS HE WHEN OUR BELOVED MOLA Mohammad Burhanuddin COULD SHUT HIS MOUTH ON HIS CHIP PUBLICITY ?

NOW HE JUST TRYING HARD TO TAKE OVER THE TITLE " DAI", EVEN HE IS NOT DESERVE TO BE A MUSLIM - DAWOODI BOHRA.
SHAME ON HIM , HE DID NOT ATTEND MOLA'S LAST DAYS !
WHAT HE WILL GUIDE US AS HE IS NOT TRUE FOLLOWERS IN ISLAM !

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:10 am

db2012 wrote:
NOW HE JUST TRYING HARD TO TAKE OVER THE TITLE " DAI", EVEN HE IS NOT DESERVE TO BE A MUSLIM - DAWOODI BOHRA.
SHAME ON HIM , HE DID NOT ATTEND MOLA'S LAST DAYS !
WHAT HE WILL GUIDE US AS HE IS NOT TRUE FOLLOWERS IN ISLAM !

Its unfortunate that the 52nd Dai didn't realize this and stripped him of the lofty position. I thought Dais are kal-masum and can never go wrong but looks like in this case the Dai failed miserably?. Also, I feel pity on you since you have been pledging allegiance to Mazoon for 50 yrs now in your misaq (how can you be so fool to pledge allegiance to a person who doesn't deserve to be a muslim?).

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:23 am

I Think the Muqaddas Dai have Left the Community without Clear Leadership ,as this was a Big responsibility
and Both of them cannot give solid proofs for their claim of Leadership ,

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:24 am

it is shame for those who was giving misaaq with name of syedna Qutbuddin will now abuse him, but the person who was no were and suddenly came from london and declare him self dai is now their syedna.

common senses says mazoon is biggest position after dai and he should be dai after one dai.

since both cant give solid proofs, we should follow one who was in higher martaba.

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:08 am

Saifee mahal ma hamna confirm thayu ke baraat thai gai. Huzur Aalaa tus taraf si Shzda Qaid Joher bs ye declare kidu
Khabar aavi chhe ke Shz QaidJohar BS padharse take Shaitan koi hungam na Kari sake
Dushman aawi rahyo che bhindi bazar ma police sathe...plz no ladies come to rozat
Sagla mardo aawe em iltimas che ane faqat khara rai kai kare nahi
Mazoon par laanat bolai
Qaid joher bs ye bolu
Shukran....bus sagla ekj dua Karo ke khuda Ali qadar maula( tus) ne sehat o aafiat ma ta qayamat baqi rakhe n aa munafeqeen hamesha hasad ni aag ma jalta rahe.
Sh hatim bhai jamali aali qadr moula deewan ni sanad si msg aayo k moula ye raza aapi che laanat ni
Yes shz qaid johar bs aqa mowlaa tus mufadal mowla tus ni raza sii lanaat hamna pari
Maazoon ni barat thai gai confirm che
Sagla qasar sahebo ye jamey thaine lanat pari ane sagla ne parwanu kayu khabis par.
Khuda ni laanat dushman prr
Ane ehna ashab par
Ane ehna khidmat guzaar pr

seriousnessisamess

Unread post by seriousnessisamess » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:22 am

Whats next to see.I,see my family blindly trapped in the dirty politics of jamaat and,this guy is greedy for money..Now double wajebaat....lol..double harkat malse....

lukman52

Unread post by lukman52 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:44 am

khuzema qutbuddin par khuda ni lanat...zameen ane aasmaan ni lanat...and lanat to all youthis and everyone supporting him.....

TU NAAR HAI WO NOOR KI TANVIR KA PEKAR
TAKHREEB TERA AZM WO TAMEER KA PEKAR
TU NAJIS SARAPA WO TATHEER KA PEKAR
TU KHOZEMA MARDUD HAI WO ZEHNO KA WALI HAIN

TU MAVIA ZADA HAI WO DAI-E-HUSSAIN(A.S.) IBN-E-ALI HAIN

phorendude

Unread post by phorendude » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:02 am

lukman52 wrote:khuzema qutbuddin par khuda ni lanat...zameen ane aasmaan ni lanat...and lanat to all youthis and everyone supporting him.....

TU NAAR HAI WO NOOR KI TANVIR KA PEKAR
TAKHREEB TERA AZM WO TAMEER KA PEKAR
TU NAJIS SARAPA WO TATHEER KA PEKAR
TU KHOZEMA MARDUD HAI WO ZEHNO KA WALI HAIN

TU MAVIA ZADA HAI WO DAI-E-HUSSAIN(A.S.) IBN-E-ALI HAIN
LOL ...I was right about waiting for 3 days of mourning and the onslaught