Shia propoganda machinery spreading lies and false fatwas to

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
morela

Shia propoganda machinery spreading lies and false fatwas to

Unread post by morela » Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Shia propoganda machinery spreading lies and false fatwas to defame Muslims:

I often see shia press agencies like press tv, jafri news etc containing very vulgar content , attributing all this filth to their favourite "Whhabis" . But a closer examination reveals that it was all done to defame a group.

Even the western media knows that and has caught the likes of presstv , abna , ir etc even propogating onion news a satirical news portal if it matches with their evil desires.

eg:
http://thelede.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/0 ... the-onion/

I have myself come across atleast a dozen or more articles from presstv, abna .ir which spread easily demonstrable lies and rumors if they match with their agendas.

One common lie they like to propogate is "sex jihad" accusation on "Muhammad arifi" a "wahhabi" cleric. There are no such fatawas but purposelful deception and cunning dishonest journalism to propogate their agendas to defame sunni islam.

Saeed al Khair

Re: Shia propoganda machinery spreading lies and false fatwa

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:09 pm

Are you defender of Harami Jihadis? Who are Raping Non-Sunni women in Iraq and Syeria and selling them in open market as slave girls?

Admin! It is matter of shame that on the website of Dawoodi Bohra, you have no check on Wahabis and Satanic Salafis. Why they are commenting here?And if they comments then block their ID. Keep discussion within the boundary of Dawoodi Bohras only, as per their official Aqaid. This is unjust that Wahabi Maloon also use this platform for their Jihad

morela

Unread post by morela » Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:10 am

Where did you get this rumor from? Is it OK to spread lies and rumors in Islam.?

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:19 am

Who are you ? Muslim? What kind of Muslim? Whose Khalifa was Yazid ibn Muaviyyah and Husain was Baghi so he was killed?

Destroyer of the graves of Syeda Fatima, Imam Hasan, Imam Ali ibn al Husain, Imam Baqir, Imam Jafar as Sadiq are Salafi Maloon are also Muslims as per your Manhus Aqaid. You
are children of Hinda, the bitch witch. Abusufiyan is your hero. This is your Islam. You hate Muhammed and his family. You are still killing followers of Ahl al Bait on the name of Islam of Harami Banu Umayyah and Banu Muawiyyah.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:56 am

bro morela
Muhammad arifi has a perverted mind advocating beating of wifes if not obey to husband--do u agree to that?

morela

Unread post by morela » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:12 am

Well these wahhabis are very learned and they are actually reformists with sincere intentions , So rather than relying on NYtimes or anti islamic news sites or shia propoganda liar sites , just goto a "wahhabi" mosque and ask them .I and many of my bohra friends personally found them to be the most peaceful, more peaceful then bohra , shia, barelvi mullahs.

bohrikaka

Unread post by bohrikaka » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:58 am

learned wahabbis eh ? What kind of learning is to Love Yazid LA and have hatred for Ahle Bait AS ? What kind of learning is to pray for Yazid LA and blame Imam Husain AS who is most beloved of Rasul Allah saws and the leader of the youths of paradise ? And we can see the peace their ideology has brought into the Muslim world.

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:48 am

Walad uz Zina Shimar' linage spreading curse in Muslim world today . They are commonly known as Wahabis. Lanat upon them. Admin should take action and block all Maloon Wahabis and thier supporters on this Bohra Forum

morela

Unread post by morela » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:36 am

all claims and slander devoid of evidence,

morela

Unread post by morela » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:57 am

BOHRIKAAKA

Nobody hates ahlebayht or Husain AS , its only the shias who brag and yell , like khali matkoo jorno awaj kare!

Also remember that Ali himself has given a fatwa against exaggerators \ Nusairis in sermon # 127 nahjul balagha, All shia sects except zaidi are Nusairi.

Even The most hated one like Abubakr baghdadi al husaini affliate to Hussain AS, And is descendent of Hussain as . You like this daee fraud right? Why because you were born into this cult.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:51 am

may be they dont hate.
but they call yazid as ameerul muminin and karbala a political war.
by no stretch of imagination even by neutral people who are aethiest and other non muslim
people have vouched for the fact, and studied in depth and done research about it--the neutral historians
have in fact vouched and asserted that karbala was definitely not a political war.
only the radical and wahabi believes it .
they also say yazid repented and said if i would have been there, i would not do such zulmrani
this exposes thier double standard.
anyone who says karbala was a political war and absolves yazid of his wrong doings---lanaat is wajib on him

morela

Unread post by morela » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:27 am

No that's false , no one calls him amirul muminin . Yazid and his father is not included in khullafa rashid so is it not enough. Moreover he is not even recognised as caliph.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:49 am

bro morela
go to peace tv
and see it for urself , if u dont beleive me.
i have heard it personally from many speakers there.
especially zakir naik. it is on youtube also.
it was during question answer session.
besides the saying the above, he has also gone further to quote fabricated hadith
that prophet had said the fighters who will fight the roman empire will go to heaven,
so yazid had fought there and so will go to heaven.
this fabricated hadith has been cleverly rejected by tahir-ul -qadri quoting the exact hadith that
actually prophet had said awwal jashan--means who will be in the first lot to fight roman empire will go to heaven.
yazid was not in first, even second or third, he was in eight.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:42 am

Majority of non-Shias believe that there is no need for an Amir-ul-Mumeeneen after Prophet and Khulfa-e-Rashideen ............ we may have a 'leader', an 'alim' or 'mufti' simply to GUIDE us without any divine attachment ........... hence they do not care much about 'history' of Islam after Prophet and Khulfa, however majority BELIEVE Ma Fatema to be Leaders of Ladies in Jannah and Hassan/Hussain to be Leaders of Young in Jannah .............. they have extreme respects for Panjatan but they do not WROSHIP them or make it mandatory Islamic to LOVE them .........

On the other hand Shias are 'dependent' on a mortal, their theory or belief REQURIES a Divine Leader ............ which is Imam, now how can that Imam be made 'divine'?? Only by making him son of Ali ............ and that has been done. Since the theory/belief is debatable, there are many Imams, No Imams or hidden Imams - but the truth is all Shias want A PERSON to look to as Divine Authority, for Bohras, you guessed it, it is Dai and they WORSHIP because Bohras are worst type of Shias ........... sorry to say this but it is a fact..

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:31 am

bro JC
I agree with u.
i was talking of radical wahabi and salafist which now have penetrated in india in many numbers
with saudi money and have twisted theory and hadith to suit thier so called form of puitinical islam

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:01 am

Bro Qutub,

I not necessarily agree with Wahabis or Sunnis and definitely do not agree with Shias .............. TOTALLY disagree with Bohras ......... I believe the path to follow is what moderate Sunnis follow, we do not want fundamentalism or extremism, we want democracy and freedom ........... I do not mind if someone worships graves BUT then those people should not call them Muslims. To me even Wahabism also has some great points .............. we should approach everything with an open mind (and heart). Do not see WHO is saying but understand WHAT is being said ........ Bohras were a great community some 200 years back, sadly today they are just a Cult.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:36 am

i again agree with u full heartedly
there are some gud points in wahabism.
but the problem with them is they are perpetually enclosed in time wrap.
they are so closed minded, just dont seem to come to the fact that this is not 1400 years before.
they want to live in that era.---but ironically they use all the mordern technology which was not there at
that time.
i would like them if they come out from their so called puritinical islam and become liberal
and start accepting others view point also--even if they do not necessarily agree with it.
the basic problem is they beleive---either it is our version--or no version at all

morela

Unread post by morela » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:15 am

This post I made after discovering serious dishonesty in journalism on part of the shia media like abnna,presstv etc. I also gave a proof on how blindly dishonest these groups are they even plagiarized onion news a joke news website.