He may be a dictator but he's OUR dictator !

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
ghulam muhammed

Re: He may be a dictator but he's OUR dictator !

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:38 pm

Fatwa Banker wrote: I thought you had nothing against business and now you want to end charity because it eventually benefits some business somewhere !
Before you write a check, sign a petition or declare your unwavering support for foundations or "nonprofit" organizations (NPOs), you may wish to investigate their agendas by using this step-by-step guide. Many large foundations and nonprofit organizations have destructive agendas in opposition to public interest or they receive funding from dubious sources and may be unduly influenced.

There are 1.6 million so-called nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations in the US. Nonprofits are misnamed and are anything but not-for-profit; a more accurate description is that they are TAX EXEMPT organizations. This article will explore two major types of tax exempt organizations.

For instance, Planned Parenthood is a NPO with deep roots in eugenics and they seek to have employees promote abortions to boost profits, according to a former employee whistleblower. Planned Parenthood showed a $112 million profit in 2006 and received over $300 million in tax funded support. Whether someone is pro-life or pro-choice, most would agree that pursuing abortion for profit and population control is very negative.

An example is the National Association of Wheat Growers who say that they are working toward a better future for wheat growers, the industry and the public. However, most of their partners are the biotech giants who have damaged farmers and put public health in jeopardy.

According to tax forms provided by Guidestar.org, the Center for Food Safety, a NPO whose lawyers have represented farmers against Monsanto, is a recipient of a grant from the Rockefeller Philanthropy Advisors foundation for $75,000 in 2008 and the Center for Food Safety's sister agency, the International Center for Technology Assessment, received $147,000 from the Rockefeller Family Fund in 2008. This would appear to be a deep conflict of interest because the Rockefellers have been primary funders for advancing the genetically modified food revolution and agricultural manipulation as chronicled in F. William Engdahl's book 'Seeds of Desrtuction'

A possible example of this is the John Merck Fund that was founded by the Merck family, in memory of a son who died at a young age. Merck & Company is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and produces dangerous drugs. George W. Merck, the father of the dead son, was responsible for developing patentable synthetic drugs and leading the War Research Service that initiated the US biological weapons program.

http://morphcity.com/home/93-is-your-fa ... nfiltrated

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:45 pm

Humsafar wrote:FB, an empire is interested in profit and power. The Iraq invasion serves both aims very well.
I trust you have nothing further to add as you are sounding like a broken record.

As far as why i think we went to Iraq ? The neocons had been trying to sell us this war since HW Bush, as it was in Israel's interest to be rid of Saddam. He was a bully in their neighborhood and he didn't play nice with them. They were very dissapointed when we didn't pursue Saddam after the Kuwait invasion. They tried to convince Clinton and he didn't buy it either. GW Bush's first term brought the necons into a dominating position within the Department of Defence and hence this needless war in Iraq that was not in our best interest. That's my Taawil if you will... :wink:

Needless loss of innocent lives on both sides. ....Contrary to popular punditry, it was not for profit or oil as we lost money on the deal and still paying for the oil.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Needless loss of innocent lives on both sides. ....Contrary to popular punditry, it was not for profit or oil as we lost money on the deal and still paying for the oil.
he he he :lol: That happened because the Iraqis decided not to play dead like the Americans had expected they would after torturous sactions for a decade that had left most Iraqis malnourished and more than a million children dead.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:04 am

Fatwa Banker wrote:As far as why i think we went to Iraq ? The neocons had been trying to sell us this war since HW Bush, as it was in Israel's interest to be rid of Saddam. He was a bully in their neighborhood and he didn't play nice with them. They were very dissapointed when we didn't pursue Saddam after the Kuwait invasion. They tried to convince Clinton and he didn't buy it either. GW Bush's first term brought the necons into a dominating position within the Department of Defence and hence this needless war in Iraq that was not in our best interest. That's my Taawil if you will... :wink:
FB, this is hardly a revelation. You are only confirming what has been known all along. My broken record on imperial aims talks about profit and power. What you're saying explains the "power" component of it. So apart from corroborating what we have been saying, your "revelation" also raises interesting points. Not that these points are new to us, but just want to highlight them for your benefit - in case you lost sight of them in your enthusiasm to expound your taawil.

1) it was in Israel's interest to be rid of Saddam
This shows the power of the Israeli lobby AIPAC and others - to bend the American administration to its will. In other words, Israel to a great extent derives US foreign policy. This by the way is an open secret.

2) this needless war in Iraq that was not in our best interest
The political system in the US, although democratic in a formal and superficial sense, is so skewed that it can be made to act against its best interest.

Getting rid of Saddam was only partially true. With 12-years sanctions and bombing he was already emasculated and rendered ineffective. Getting rid of him was an excuse to enter the region and establish permanent military presence to control and dominate the region so that the US can steal its oil and create "safe" environs for its little runt Israel. Again my broken record: US imperial aims of power and profit.
Fatwa Banker wrote:it was not for profit or oil as we lost money on the deal and still paying for the oil.
Who is "we"? It's the government who's paying up through public purse - tax payers' money. The gains and profits go to the private realm: corporations. A classic case of public spending for private profit.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:05 am

He was a bully in their neighborhood and he didn't play nice with them. They were very dissapointed when we didn't pursue Saddam after the Kuwait invasion
Huh is that so? As far as my memory goes Saddam was arrested by the so called joint forces in 2003. What were you guys doing for 7 years after that in Iraq? Oh it must be the good warm weather of Iraq. Now I see and now I understand. How naive of me. You guys spent trillion+ to catch Saddam and than enjoy the weather for the rest of the time. I am really loving this. And while you are at the top of your game on this thread can you please explain us what happened to Afghanistan? The idea was to eliminate terrorist groups from Afghanistan post 9/11. The US claims that it was protecting Iraq and its people from insurgents or the so called Al-Qiada miscreants. Was that a reason that you guys instead of going to Afghanistan and destroying Al-Qaida were waiting for them in Iraq. Now I hear you guys are really going with full force to Afghanistan to destroy the terrorist groups. Going by your logic, don't you think US could have done the same before i.e. leave Iraq to its people after Saddam was captured (which according to you was their intention of war) and focus on Afghanistan?

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Humsafar wrote:FB, this is hardly a revelation.
You were asking me for my opinion, not a damn revelation or prophecy !
This shows the power of the Israeli lobby AIPAC and others
This is hardly a revelation
Again my broken record: US imperial aims of power and profit.
I thought we had already established that. All countries and political systems aim for power and profit, US is no different just significantly superior capabilities :wink:
Humsafar wrote:so that the US can steal its oil .
There is no evidence of that , just media hype you are buying into. Even Aarif concedes that "US lost one billion everyday on war in Iraq " of course while he contradicts himself with claims that the US stole oil. Gee wonder where he got that !

Here is a revelation for you: If you guys are correct this is the first example in history where stealing natural resources costs $1 billion per day !

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Tch tch... no need go get hot under the collar. You've, in your opinion or revelation, said nothing new.
$1B dollar of public money translates to millions of dollars of private profit. US corporations and contractors are making money at the expense of US and Iraq's public interests. Actually business is screwing both Americans and Iraqis. And making Israel happy.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:44 pm

Tch tch...there you go bashing business' again that you so love. US Corporations in Iraq are primarily public companies with private stockholders, I will let you research the significance of that to understand the flaw in your deductive reasoning.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Even Aarif concedes that "US lost one billion everyday on war in Iraq " of course while he contradicts himself with claims that the US stole oil. Gee wonder where he got that !
Humsafar has given an apt answer. That 1Billion dollars par day is average American's hard earned tax dollars. The profits were reaped by Haliburton and others. And remember this is not about the average American. This is about the people in power. The people who are making things happen. And they are the ones benefiting from this war.

BTW: I am surprised by the continous swings in your stand as far as this issue is concerned. On one hand you come up with a revelation that US attacked Iraq to capture Saddam and there were no business interests involved in it. On the other hand you are trying very hard to make Humsafar believe that all this is part of normal business that countries do all the time.

And you have still not answered my main question. What was US doing in Iraq for 7 years after capturing Saddam alive? Care to back up.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Ummmm...lemme guess...stealing oil ???? We are going in circles here. I do not accept hearsay, innuendo and group think that you guys engage in. Back it up with facts.
Aarif wrote: That 1Billion dollars par day is average American's hard earned tax dollars
Your concern for the average American chokes me up with emotion..I am verklempt ! :P

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:42 pm

FB,

You are twisting my words. I am least bothered about average Americans. So no need to get emotinal about that. The point is that 1 billion dollar is not investors money and hence not part of the business plan. It is tax money. Have you realized that your tax money is used by others as a business investment to make more money. In fact I find it real funny when ignorant morons like you aggresively try to defend your country's imperialist regime who works for the benefit of few corrupt people.

And again you cleverly ignored my main question. So there you go:

Why did US not withdraw its army from Iraq after Saddam was captured alive in 2003?

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:46 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Fatwa Banker wrote: I thought you had nothing against business and now you want to end charity because it eventually benefits some business somewhere !
Before you write a check, sign a petition or declare your unwavering support for foundations or "nonprofit" organizations (NPOs), you may wish to investigate their agendas by using this step-by-step guide
GM,

What are you talking about ? Who said anything about a non-profit ? I was speaking of charity ! I agree with you on the non profits, even the Burhanuddin trust , Anjuman-e-this or that are non-profits, what does that tell you ?

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:53 pm

I have tried to keep this civil but you make it difficult with your personal attacks, so here goes.

Asswipe Jr., {Hint: that is more derogatory than your mentors title who is not "Jr."}
Aarif wrote:FB,

Have you realized that your tax money is used by others as a business investment to make more money.
I have no problems with that. Business makes better use of tax dollars than our government does . Since you admittedly don't give a rat's ass about Americans then why worry about our tax dollars ? Stick you nose in the Iraqi Sewer System instead :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:28 pm

hence this needless war in Iraq that was not in our best interest.
I have no problems with that.
fa_t,

Sitting on the fence is not going to prevent you from fa_ting. It is only going to hurt your fa_t hole. :mrgreen:

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:21 pm

Asswipe Jr., {Hint: that is more derogatory than your mentors title who is not "Jr."}
FB,

However hard you try I am not going to forget my question. Mind enlightening us on the fact what were you morons doing in Iraq for 7 years after capturing Saddam alive? Maybe you were cleaning the Iraqi sewers. :mrgreen:
I have no problems with that. Business makes better use of tax dollars than our government does . Since you admittedly don't give a rat's ass about Americans then why worry about our tax dollars ?
Now you have spoken like a true American abde. This is how fanatic abdes react when you point out the facts to them. They will tell you "It is our money and we have given it willingly to our Maula so what's bothering you?" :mrgreen:

BTW: Have you taken raza from your masters before posting here? :wink:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 pm

What is the purpose of America's military roadmap?

Libya is targeted because it is one among several remaining countries outside America's sphere of influence, which fail to conform to US demands. Libya is a country which has been selected as part of a military "road map" which consists of "multiple simultaneous theater wars". In the words of former NATO Commander Chief General Wesley Clark:

"in the Pentagon in November 2001, one of the senior military staff officers had time for a chat. Yes, we were still on track for going against Iraq, he said. But there was more. This was being discussed as part of a five-year campaign plan, he said, and there were a total of seven countries, beginning with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Iran, Somalia and Sudan.... (Wesley Clark, Winning Modern Wars, p. 130).

This new redivision of Africa not only weakens the role of the former colonial powers (including France and Italy) in North Africa. it is also part of a broader process of displacing and weakening France (and Belgium) over a large part of the African continent.

US puppet regimes have been installed in several African countries which historically were in the sphere of influence of France (and Belgium), including The Republic of the Congo and Rwanda. Several countries in West Africa (including Côte d'Ivoire) are slated to become US proxy states.

The European Union is heavily dependent on the flow of Libyan oil. 85 percent of its oil is sold to European countries. In the case of a war with Libya, the supply of petroleum to Western Europe could be further disrupted, largely affecting Italy, France and Germany. Thirty percent of Italy's oil and 10 percent of its gas are imported from Libya. Libyan gas is fed through the Greenstream pipeline in the Mediterranean

An invasion of Libya under a humanitarian mandate would serve the same corporate interests as the 2003 invasion and occupation of Iraq. The underlying objective is to take possession of Libya's oil reserves, destabilize the National Oil Corporation (NOC) and eventually privatize the country's oil industry, namely transfer the control and ownership of Libya's oil wealth into foreign hands.

Libya is among the World's largest oil economies with approximately 3.5% of global oil reserves, more than twice those of the US.

"Operation Libya" is part of the broader military agenda in the Middle East and Central Asia which consists in gaining control and corporate ownership over more than sixty percent of the world's reserves of oil and natural gas, including oil and gas pipeline routes.

"Muslim countries including Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Yemen, Libya, Egypt, Nigeria, Algeria, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, possess between 66.2 and 75.9 percent of total oil reserves, depending on the source and methodology of the estimate." (See Michel Chossudovsky, The "Demonization" of Muslims and the Battle for Oil, Global Research, January 4, 2007) .

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23605

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:22 am

(* all quotes from Humsafar)

Jaahil, Jr. and Humsafar,

You guys have been awfully quiet as of late as your maverick who "* is in the business of economic and political domination" and uses , "* democracy and human rights as a cover to gain economic and political benefit" who when " * doing charity, is doing business" is killing his own people.

"* If you're perceptive enough to understand the import of above conclusions you will be able to understand every selective outrage and allegation we make against" the US is hyprocrisy perhaps ?

:wink:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:43 am

fa_t,
hence this needless war in Iraq that was not in our best interest.
I have no problems with that.
A few years from now fa_t will write
hence this needless war in Libya that was not in our best interest.
fa_t will never learn that it doesn't matter where his master go for war, they are only doing it for business and not for freedom and democracy or for the people. They lie to fa_t because he is a fa_t!!! Let the Libyans take care of Libya. Stop the selling of arms to Gaddafi. fa_tsters will only cause more chaos like they have done in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Aarif

Unread post by Aarif » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:33 pm

You guys have been awfully quiet as of late as your maverick who "* is in the business of economic and political domination" and uses , "* democracy and human rights as a cover to gain economic and political benefit" who when " * doing charity, is doing business" is killing his own people.
It seems recently your masters have taken a unanimous stance. They have decided to spread freedom and democracy in Libya. Obama mentioned that human life in Libya is of utmost importance and we will do everything to protect it. I wonder what had happened to these emotional feelings for mankind when such a situation arised in Rwanda? And I am also thinking why your masters never did anything to save human life in Palestine? :wink:

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:12 am

I applaud the UN resolution and Western action to "protect civilian lives" in Libya. Now I'm hoping that they will also do something to "protect civilian lives" in Bahrain and Yemen, and of course the long-standing and on-going threats to civilian lives in Ghaza, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan etc.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Libya, Obama, and the Five-Second Rule
http://bcove.me/gyrlfoo0

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Really ? Keith Olbermann is the source of your punditry ? I am not surprised.....

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:48 am

Fatwa Banker wrote:Really ? Keith Olbermann is the source of your punditry ? I am not surprised.....
What a non-squitur!!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:44 pm

C.I.A. Agents in Libya Aid Airstrikes and Meet Rebels

The Central Intelligence Agency has inserted clandestine operatives into Libya to gather intelligence for military airstrikes and to contact and vet the beleaguered rebels battling Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi’s forces, according to American officials.

While President Obama has insisted that no American military ground troops participate in the Libyan campaign, small groups of C.I.A. operatives have been working in Libya for several weeks as part of a shadow force of Westerners that the Obama administration hopes can help bleed Colonel Qaddafi’s military, the officials said.

Several weeks ago, President Obama signed a secret finding authorizing the C.I.A. to provide arms and other support to Libyan rebels, American officials said Wednesday. But weapons have not yet been shipped into Libya, as Obama administration officials debate the effects of giving them to the rebel groups. The presidential finding was first reported by Reuters.

Because the publicly stated goal of the Libyan campaign is not explicitly to overthrow Colonel Qaddafi’s government, the clandestine war now going on is significantly different from the Afghan campaign to drive the Taliban from power in 2001. Back then, American C.I.A. and Special Forces troops worked alongside Afghan militias, armed them and called in airstrikes that paved the rebel advances on strategically important cities like Kabul and Kandahar.

The C.I.A. and British intelligence services were intensely focused on Libya eight years ago, before and during the successful effort to get Colonel Qaddafi to give up his nuclear weapons program.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/31/world ... s&emc=tha2

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:22 am

Really ? Keith Olbermann is the source of your punditry ? I am not surprised.....
Any source would be a better source than a fart right...fart?

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Dude, you just gotta stop smelling f*rts and get your head out of someone else ass. You have an uphill climb as a Jaahil Wahabi anyway....the odd are against you and you need all the help you can get.

Wake up and smell the roses....

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 pm

How can I smell the roses when I am surrounded by farts like you? :wink:
the odd are against you and you need all the help you can get.
I am already here, ain't I fart? :mrgreen:

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:04 pm

:?:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Too dumb to figure it out eh?? If I had been a jaahil wahhabi, as per the classific definition of it, I would've been hiding in a cave somewhere. Since I am already here living off of you, you should respect me more :wink: Despite all your pretensions, you are nothing but a moron who has been duped by his masters.

Fatwa Banker

Unread post by Fatwa Banker » Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 am

anajmi wrote:Since I am already here living off of you.
Stil no "thank you !" ?