new salafi mosque in bhendi bazar \ bohri mohalla

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
Muslim First

Re: new salafi mosque in bhendi bazar \ bohri mohalla

Unread post by Muslim First » Tue May 29, 2012 5:03 pm

Moron profastian wrote: And pray how would you remember Allah? Have you got a picture to remember him by or a youtube video? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You are such a moron :lol: MF
I am sorry your Bhagwan and his teacher did not teach you what Allah has commanded how to remember him in his glorious book.

Do not associate anybody with Allah.
Your Bhagwin teaches you that way to remember Allah is to visit his father's grave, kiss and his feet'

Namaaz
Did he ever teach you that best way to pray 5 Namaaz and on time. Your moronic cult pays more emphesis on praying 2 Rakat for his long life and beating your chests loudly during prayers.

Reading and understanding Qur'an.
You are prevented in understing Qur'an except crazy interpretation in secrete Sabaks. Comeon man teach it openly. What is it to hide about?
Is it not Moronic?

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

the problem is that the abdes have been brainwashed since they were born . It requires a tremendous effort, change of environment to allow free thinking to creep in.(from my experience)

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:47 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:the problem is that the abdes have been brainwashed since they were born . It requires a tremendous effort, change of environment to allow free thinking to creep in.(from my experience)
Look a wahabi poodle talks of brain washing. The wahabi lords have mastered the art of brain washing round the world. It is really a wonder to see a normal thinking young person taken in their web.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 am

Would you accuse our beloved prophet pbuh of same brainwashing since he reverted millions of pagans to monotheistic Islam ? the call of the wahhabis is same as the call of the prophet pbuh. Is the call of syedna same as call of prophet pbuh?? , NO its more a call of dajjal then anything else.
Why dont we see any hindu, christian becoming a bori except for marriage?? But you see thousands convert to The puritanical branch of Islam around the world from all background rich,poor,bori,hindu,majoosi , christian etc. This phenomenon itself is predicted in a hadith of prophet pbuh when he said that during end times people of all races, sects will join the truthful group. And no other group can claim this.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:33 am

In my book a wahabi poodle deserves more pity than an abde pooch.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:06 am

first have pity on yourself. You have realized that bohra religion is false and yet you want to be a part of it, just want to reform some flimsy social issues. Be a lion and leave the bohra religion like hazrat HAMZA RA who left the pagan religion to join prophet muhammad pbuh!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:37 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:first have pity on yourself. You have realized that bohra religion is false and yet you want to be a part of it, just want to reform some flimsy social issues. Be a lion and leave the bohra religion like hazrat HAMZA RA who left the pagan religion to join prophet muhammad pbuh!
So Hamza was a pagan along with Abu Talib and Abdul Muttalib. Hear hear.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:24 pm

They were not bigger pagans than the abde idiots of today.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:45 pm

aliabbas_aa wrote:first have pity on yourself. You have realized that bohra religion is false and yet you want to be a part of it, just want to reform some flimsy social issues. Be a lion and leave the bohra religion like hazrat HAMZA RA who left the pagan religion to join prophet muhammad pbuh!
Wrong. I've realised that Bohra religion is not wrong, it is being manipulated. And what, you want me to be a lion and jump from the frying pan into the fire? Which lion will do that?

aliabbas_aa

fraudulent imams !

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:26 pm

i was just reading about the latter ismaili imams and i was really shocked to find their unholy and corrupt history , they were part of conspiracies and rebellion to conquer to fatimi imamat , in many cases succession was not officially given and the imam died causing a lot of fitna,other cases the succeding imam reverted the verdicts of previous imams there are huge number of such cases.Infact one Al-Mu'izz li-Din Allah even converted to christianity baptized at the church of Saint Mercurius in Cairo in a baptismal font that continues to exist to this day, and which known today as the Sultan's Baptistry(A History of Eastern Christianity, by Aziz Suryal Atiya. Taylor & Francis. 1968. pp. 87–88.)

just read history of these imams from non fatemi historians and you will realize that even the basis of fatemi dawat is fraud and lies!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:43 pm

Wrong. I've realised that Bohra religion is not wrong,
Oh please Humsafar!! Bohras are required to believe in the Quran to be the word of God. You neither believe in the Quran nor in God. People like you were refered to as Munafiqs during the time of the prophet (saw)!!

Rabeha Solar

Re: fraudulent imams !

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:05 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:i was just reading about the latter ismaili imams and i was really shocked to find their unholy and corrupt history , they were part of conspiracies and rebellion to conquer to fatimi imamat , in many cases succession was not officially given and the imam died causing a lot of fitna,other cases the succeding imam reverted the verdicts of previous imams there are huge number of such cases.Infact one Al-Mu'izz li-Din Allah even converted to christianity baptized at the church of Saint Mercurius in Cairo in a baptismal font that continues to exist to this day, and which known today as the Sultan's Baptistry(A History of Eastern Christianity, by Aziz Suryal Atiya. Taylor & Francis. 1968. pp. 87–88.)

just read history of these imams from non fatemi historians and you will realize that even the basis of fatemi dawat is fraud and lies!
you are the most ignorant and most STUPID person on this forum :mrgreen: AWWAL
anajmi wrote:
Wrong. I've realised that Bohra religion is not wrong,
Oh please Humsafar!! Bohras are required to believe in the Quran to be the word of God. You neither believe in the Quran nor in God. People like you were refered to as Munafiqs during the time of the prophet (saw)!!
this guy is saani and muslim first is saalis :mrgreen:

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:53 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:
aliabbas_aa wrote:i was just reading about the latter ismaili imams and i was really shocked to find their unholy and corrupt history , they were part of conspiracies and rebellion to conquer to fatimi imamat , in many cases succession was not officially given and the imam died causing a lot of fitna,other cases the succeding imam reverted the verdicts of previous imams there are huge number of such cases.Infact one Al-Mu'izz li-Din Allah even converted to christianity baptized at the church of Saint Mercurius in Cairo in a baptismal font that continues to exist to this day, and which known today as the Sultan's Baptistry(A History of Eastern Christianity, by Aziz Suryal Atiya. Taylor & Francis. 1968. pp. 87–88.)

you are the most ignorant and most STUPID person on this forum :mrgreen: AWWAL
anajmi wrote: Oh please Humsafar!! Bohras are required to believe in the Quran to be the word of God. You neither believe in the Quran nor in God. People like you were refered to as Munafiqs during the time of the prophet (saw)!!
this guy is saani and muslim first is saalis :mrgreen:
And you are an A** H***

Rabeha Solar

Unread post by Rabeha Solar » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:25 am

tadakde(miya bhai) ko gussa aa gaya lolllllll :mrgreen:

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:30 am

Rabeha Solar wrote:tadakde(miya bhai) ko gussa aa gaya lolllllll :mrgreen:
Have you visited the shanty towns and poor as you asked for their ids and what help you have provided.
KHALI BATEIN KARNE SEY LOGON KAA PAIT NAHI BHARTA. EVEN TUMHARE SHEZAADE SAHAB BHI BAAT KARNEY KA NAJWA OR SALAAM LETEY HEIN

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 am

Why are u so concerned about garib bohras in a remote place in ahmedabad there are thousands garib muslims who are dying in burma in the worst ever communal riots in the subcontinent. How can we help them?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:13 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:Why are u so concerned about garib bohras in a remote place in ahmedabad there are thousands garib muslims who are dying in burma in the worst ever communal riots in the subcontinent. How can we help them?
Ask you salafi Masters in Saudi Arabia to take care of them instead of spending money with USA in buying all the Ayashi their princes are doing or how about Zakir Nayek to do the same for the people of Burma
We are trying to help one family at a time
Stop spreading your false Salafism lectures here and if you can not help get out of the way let people do at smaller scale and at grass root to help.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:00 pm

sorry sbm bhai if it hurt ,
I have no masters , i had changed on my own! Till recently i had not even see dr zakir in person nor . I also encourage people to give charity but i would prefer to be unbiased and would not favor only a select few without even thinking about others!. If i had the means and power to correct those princes which you seem to have seen in person then i would be happy to reform them too.

someone

Unread post by someone » Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:54 pm

aliabbas_aa wrote:Why are u so concerned about garib bohras in a remote place in ahmedabad there are thousands garib muslims who are dying in burma in the worst ever communal riots in the subcontinent. How can we help them?
The muslims in Burma are facing a tragedy. But that doesn't negate the need for helping ghareeb bohras elsewhere. Your post "Why are u so concerned about garib bohras in a remote place in ahmedabad there are thousands garib muslims who are dying in burma in the worst ever communal riots in the subcontinent. How can we help them?" implies that since the people in Ahmedabad are either bohras and/or in a remote place (which Ahmedabad is not by the way), they are less deserving of help. Why do you imply as such?

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:47 pm

I have written this because some people try to derail every thread to this issue of garib mumineen, there is a seperate thread for that please discuss this on that thread only

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:12 am

And this mosque is having an awesome line of taraweeh about 1 parah is completed in one day in 8 rakats recited slowly and beautifully. After the taraweeh shaeikh sanaullah madani from peace tv presents a concise summary of what was recited in the 8 rakats.
It is indeed a spiritually satisfying experience!

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:49 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:And this mosque is having an awesome line of taraweeh about 1 parah is completed in one day in 8 rakats recited slowly and beautifully. After the taraweeh shaeikh sanaullah madani from peace tv presents a concise summary of what was recited in the 8 rakats.
It is indeed a spiritually satisfying experience!
How can a biddah be spiritually satisfying :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 am

taraweeh is the same as tahajjud according to us which is same as nisfil layl \ beori you people pray minus the monajats and innovated duas.

someone

Unread post by someone » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:47 am

aliabbas_aa wrote:taraweeh is the same as tahajjud according to us which is same as nisfil layl \ beori you people pray minus the monajats and innovated duas.
The point profastian is trying to make is wahhabi's are the ones running around shouting biddah, biddah to everyone else, so why do you practice in this particular "biddah"?

By the way, I have no problem with anyone praying taraweeh. All you are doing is praying salat and reciting Quran. Good for you. The problem is you have a problem with everyone else's beliefs...including deobandi which is very close to wahhabism, and you are excessively rude and vocal about it.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:19 am

Taraweeh is prayed behind an Imam and Beori is not.In Beori the imam guides us but ruku and sujood,etc is ot in as in imamat.That is a main difference and Taraweeh a bida.

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 am

Taraweeh prayer be offered individually or in congregation? Is completing the Qur’aan in Ramadaan bid’ah?
ar - en - ur - es - id
Share |
I have heard from some people that it is recommended to pray taraweeh indivually as the prophet preyed it individually except 3 times, is this true? I also heard that it is a bid'ah to recite the whole Quran during taraweeh in ramadan as the prophet never did this, is this true.

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

It is prescribed to offer the night prayers in Ramadaan in congregation or individually, but it is better to do it in congregation than to do it individually. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) led his companions in offering these prayers in congregation on several nights.

It is proven in al-Saheehayn that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) led his companions in prayer (Taraweeh) for several nights, then on the third or fourth night he did not come out to them. When morning came he said: “Nothing prevented me from coming out to you except the fact that I feared that it would be made obligatory for you.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1129. According to the version narrated by Muslim (761): “But I feared that night prayers would be made obligatory for you and you would not be able to do them.”

Offering Taraweeh prayer in congregation is something that is established by the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated the reason why he did not persist in offering this prayer in congregation, which is that he feared that it might be made obligatory. This reason cased to be applicable after the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died, because when he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died, the wahy (revelation) ceased and there was no longer any worry that it might be made obligatory. Once the reason, which was the fear of it being made obligatory, disappeared with the cessation of the wahy, then the fact that it is Sunnah to offer this prayer in congregation resumed.

See al-Sharh al-Mumti’ by Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 4/78.

Imam Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

This indicates that praying qiyaam in Ramadaan is one of the Sunnahs of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and is recommended and encouraged. It was not introduced by ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab, rather he revived something that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) loved and approved of. Nothing stopped him from doing it regularly except the fear that it might be made obligatory upon his ummah. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was kind and compassionate towards his ummah. ‘Umar knew from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) that the obligatory duties would not be increased or decreased after his death (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), so he revived this practice and enjoined it upon the people. That happened in 14 AH, and ‘Umar has the honour of being the one who revived this Sunnah.

Al-Tamheed, 8/108, 109

After the death of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), the Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) prayed Taraweeh in small groups and individually, until ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) united them behind a single imam.

It was narrated that ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Abd al-Qaari’ said: I went out with ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him) one night in Ramadaan to the mosque, and the people were scattered, with one man praying by himself and another with a group of men following his prayer. ‘Umar said: “I think that if I gather them behind one reader, it will be better.” Then he decided to unite them behind Ubayy ibn Ka’b. Then I went out with him on another night, and the people were praying behind their reader. ‘Umar said: “What a good innovation this is. But the prayer that they forget about and sleep is better than the one they are offering.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1906.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah said, when refuting the view of those who quoted ‘Umar’s words “What a good innovation this is” as meaning that innovation (bid’ah) is permissible:

With regard to qiyaam in Ramadaan, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) introduced this to his ummah, and he led them in prayer for a number of nights, because at his time they used to pray in congregation and individually. But he did not persist in leading them in one congregation, lest that be made obligatory for them. When the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) died, sharee’ah was established (and would not change after that). When ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) became caliph, he united them behind one imam, Ubayy ibn Ka’b, who united the people in one congregation on the orders of ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab (may Allaah be pleased with him). ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him) was one of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs, of whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I urge you to adhere to my Sunnah and the way of the Rightly-Guided Caliphs after me; cling tightly to it.” So what he did was Sunnah but he said, “What a good innovation this is,” because it was an innovation in the linguistic sense, as they were doing something that they had not done during the life of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), i.e., gathering to do this, but it is Sunnah in the shar’i sense.”

Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 22/234, 235

For more information, please see question no. 21740 and 45781

Secondly:

Completing the Qur’aan in Ramadaan, whether during prayer or outside prayer, is something that is praiseworthy. Jibreel (peace be upon him) used to review the Qur’aan with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) every Ramadaan, and in the Prophet’s last year he reviewed it with him twice.

We have discussed this in the answer to question no. 66504.

And Allaah knows best.
Islam Q&A

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:30 am

Umar said: “What a good innovation this is. But the prayer that they forget about and sleep is better than the one they are offering.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1906.
Innovation itself means Biddah.

humble_servant_us

Unread post by humble_servant_us » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:24 am

Tarawih Offered in congregation (Jama'at) during Ramadhan. Usually starts after Isha prayers.

Tarawih is a bidah in the following sense

Rasool Allah(saww) never offered any such (20 or 8 rakah) prayers after Isha prayer. What he offered (and people joined behind him for 3 nights) was night prayer (i.e. Tahajjud prayer which is offered after midnight). So, what is known as Tarawih nowadays (i.e. 20 or 8 rakat prayer after Isha prayer), had never been a Sunnah of Rasool Allah(saww).

Tarawih is not in harmony with the principles of Islam. Rasool Allah(saww) gave clear orders that NON COMPULSORY CONGREGATIONAL PRAYERS should be offered individually in the homes. But contrary to the orders of Rasool Allah(saww) Umar collected the people in mosque, and started offering non-compulsory congregational prayer in congregation.
Holy Prophet(saww) got angry with the people who insisted on him offering Tarawih prayers (in congregation)
Narrated Zaid bin Thabit:
Allah's Apostle made a small room (with a palm leaf mat). Allah's Apostle came out (of his house) and prayed in it. Some men came and joined him in his prayer. Then again the next night they came for the prayer, but Allah's Apostle delayed and did not come out to them. So they raised their voices and knocked the door with small stones (to draw his attention). He came out to them in a state of ANGER, saying, "You are still insisting (on your deed, i.e. Tarawih prayer in the mosque) that I thought that this prayer (Tarawih) might become obligatory on you. So you people, offer this prayer at your homes, for the best prayer of a person is the one which he offers at home, except the compulsory (congregational) prayer."
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 134

The people would pray individually (not like in Tarawih) during Prophet[saww]'s time
Narrated 'Urwa:
That he was informed by 'Aisha, "Allah's Apostle went out in the middle of the night and prayed in the mosque and some men prayed behind him. In the morning, the people spoke about it and then a large number of them gathered and prayed behind him (on the second night). In the next morning the people again talked about it and on the third night the mosque was full with a large number of people. Allah's Apostle came out and the people prayed behind him. On the fourth night the Mosque was overwhelmed with people and could not accommodate them, but the Prophet came out (only) for the Morning Prayer. When the Morning Prayer was finished he recited Tashah-hud and (addressing the people) said, "Amma ba'du, your presence was not hidden from me but I was afraid lest the night prayer (Qiyam) should be enjoined on you and you might not be able to carry it on." So, Allah's Apostle died and the situation remained like that (i.e. people prayed individually). "
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 32, Number 229

Umar initiated Tarawih
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prayed at night the whole month of Ramadan out of sincere Faith and hoping for a reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven." Ibn Shihab (a sub-narrator) said, "Allah's Apostle died and the people continued observing that (i.e. Nawafil offered individually, not in congregation), and it remained as it was during the Caliphate of Abu Bakr and in the early days of 'Umar's Caliphate." 'Abdur Rahman bin 'Abdul Qari said, "I went out in the company of 'Umar bin Al-Khattab one night in Ramadan to the mosque and found the people praying in different groups. A man praying alone or a man praying with a little group behind him. So, 'Umar said, 'in my opinion I would better collect these (people) under the leadership of one Qari (Reciter) (i.e. let them pray in congregation!)'. So, he made up his mind to congregate them behind Ubai bin Ka'b. Then on another night I went again in his company and the people were praying behind their reciter. On that, 'Umar remarked, 'what an excellent Bid'a (i.e. innovation in religion) this is; but the prayer which they do not perform, but sleep at its time is better than the one they are offering.' He meant the prayer in the last part of the night(Tahajjut). (In those days) people used to pray in the early part of the night."
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 32, Number 227

Are there any Ahadith in which Prophet(saww) encouraged Tarawih? No, there is not even a single hadith to this effect. Why did Umar gather people in the mosque for Jam'at (congregation) to carry out NON COMPULSORY and NON CONGREGATIONAL Prayer? Is it not a clear violation of the orders of Rasool Allah(saww)? Anything that is not in harmony with the principles of religion, constitutes innovation of Dhalalah (misguidance).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:25 pm

humble_servant_us wrote:Tarawih Offered in congregation (Jama'at) during Ramadhan. Usually starts after Isha prayers.

Tarawih is a bidah
What about "Vashek" and 2 rakat namaz for the dai which is now clubbed with Mansoos ? Is it in line or a Bidah ?

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:12 am

The Messenger of Allah (saas) was the first to establish the Sunnah of congregational, jamaa`ah prayer of taraweeh in the Masjid. Then he did not continue with the Sunnah for fear that it might be made mandatory on the Ummah in Ramadan, and they might not be able to do it. In the books of Bukhari and Muslim, 'Aishah (raa) has been reported as saying:

"The Messenger of Allah (saas) observed Taraweeh prayer in the Masjid one night and people prayed with him. He repeated the following night and the number of participants grew. The companions congregated the third and fourth night, but the Messenger did not show up. In the morning he told them, "I saw what you did last night, but nothing prevented me from joining you except my fear that it might be made mandatory on you in Ramadan."

This hadith is a clear indication that the Taraweeh in congregation was not an innovation of 'Umar, the second Khalifah, despite his saying to the contrary. For it has been related that: "Umar bin Al-Khattab attended the Masjid at night in Ramadan and saw people praying individually in every corner of the Masjid with a few in groups. He did not like the sight a bit. 'Umar said, `I thought it would be better to gather these under one Imam'. So, he combined them under 'Obayi bin Ka'ab and Tamimu Ad-Dari to alternate and lead the believers in eleven raka'ats of night prayer. The next day `Umar was in the Masjid which was full with Taraweeh prayers. He was delighted. He said: `Well, this is the best Bid'ah (innovation).'"

`Umar's use of the word bid'ah in this report has been presented and unjustifiably cited as justification for concocting up various so called good innovations. In truth, the Khalifah 'Umar's act to gather the believers in Jama'ah is not bid'ah.

For it was the Messenger of Allah himself who started jama'ah by praying in congregation the first and second day, then stopped only as he feared it would become mandatory. After his death, the fear of Taraweeh becoming mandatory (Fard) was not only remote, it was impossible. With the death of the Prophet Muhammad (saas), there will be no more revelation to change any law or rule by abrogation.