Musalman named salauddin ayyubi defeated the fatemi dawat

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
sumi

Musalman named salauddin ayyubi defeated the fatemi dawat

Unread post by sumi » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:09 am

Thanks to this forum . I am reading a lot of reliable articles and I am really shocked to read that even the later Ismaili Imams which I held in high position were so much power hungry. But the Isna ashari Imams were never like them and did not long for power and did not fight with people.I had never even imagined this. I also read from reliable sources that a Musalman named salauddin ayyubi defeated the fatemi dawat (fatemids) and put an end to their dynasty which forced them to move to Gujarat and we are the descendants of this fatemi legacy. Coming to gujarat they converted the poor gullible illiterate hindus to their Ismaili version using false teachings like that Ali is the avatar of vishnu . No wonder we have so many hindu rituals remaining like

Aarti: Wadhavanu
ghadi
choghadiya
marriage jholi mandap
Muhurat timings and days
astrology

I am also reading the Quran since a long time and it clearly proves how history repeats itself all the time and these same characters like pharoh, nimrod etc always prop up in the name of religion and are vehemently opposed to tauhid.
@Muslim first ,anajmi can you share your story about how you realized these things?

layman

Re: Musalman named salauddin ayyubi defeated the fatemi dawa

Unread post by layman » Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:02 pm

Mufaddal saifuddin trying to capture the right and truth is as good an example to prove history repeats itself. These guys come and go.