Hypnotism and Mind Control Techniques to control Bohras

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
sumi

Hypnotism and Mind Control Techniques to control Bohras

Unread post by sumi » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:35 am

Quran says "Produce your proof if you are truthful." (Qur'an 2:111) And in hadith, The Prophet(SAW) said "The burden of proof lies on the claimant.
I have been seeing brothers here just reproducing from the bayans. I have been through these bohra\isna ashari bayans for a long time. They just brainwash people using deceptive techniques like hypnotism through matam(You can ask any Psychologist as how can we use matam \azadaari to hypnotize people) playing with emotions of people. This is exactly how the satan works he will try all ways to stop your brain to think rationally, it can be achieved by putting the victim in blind love or elevated emotions which cause the person to stop thinking and accept whatever is said. I hope you might have heard those extremist alluring and entertaining speeches of shia zakirs like athar saheb,mughal masjid etc they are nothing but devil on the pulpit entertaining the audience with false claims and rhetorics which have no basis in Quran and Sunnah
As the Quran says "In the same way We assigned to each Prophet an enemy, evil humans and evil jinn.They suggest alluring words to one another in-order to deceive- if it had been your lord's Will,(Prophet PBUH),they would not have done this:leave them to their inventions." (6:112)

Also this herd mentality and dekha dekhi is a stumbling block for bohra reform. People should not worship the daee, fold hands, shout Mola Mola etc only because others are doing. This is also a trick of satan to convince us to do certain actions only because others are doing it.

May Allah reform the Bohras to Pure Islam as practiced by the AhleBayt a.s and companions.
Last edited by sumi on Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

hasman001

Re: Hypnotism and Mind Control Techniques to control Bohras

Unread post by hasman001 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:46 am

Totally agree...I think dekha dekhi has a big part in our community's situation today. You can clearly observe people shouting Moula Moula just so others in the masjid would think 'wow this guy's imaan is so kaamil'. Also huge sums in wajebaat araz and ziyafat to show off your wealth so that you get a certain status among your social circle. I mean if you free a mouse from a trap, maybe thats a better deed in Allah's eyes than showering huge sums of money in ziyafats. Having said that, I am sure that 95% of the people still have their eyes closed to all this nonsense