Dawah Mission

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
M Taha

Dawah Mission

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Asalamoalikum,

In the name of ALLAH subhanu.

My name is Huzaifa Muhammed, I am based in Melbourne, and I am here to offer dawah, I am neither pro Mufaddal bhai sahab nor Qubuddin sahab group, and I have nothing to do with any political games of kothar, I am Muslim and I posses knowledge of deen which I have gathered from intensive studies from last 8 years. I am not here to spread hate for any one, but to convey the truth.

I hold knowledge of Sunni,shia and also bohra maslaq, and most importantly I understand Quraan.

I am not here to claim big things but I am here to offer dawah to Islaam. In this turmoil of kothar I am afraid many people will leave Islam and might fall in hands of shaitaan. I want people to understand core of Islam and return back to truth of Quraan and hadis. Inshallah.

I swear by ALLAH and HIS prophet(s), I have no personal motive behind this offer, I dont want any name or fame, I am here to help those who are sincerely looking for truth.

if any of you think this is some thing which will help you understand your deen, please kindly let me know.

may ALLAH guide all momeenin.

If you have any questions just shoot me an email or add my skype, I am here to answer your Islamic queries, my answers will be based on Quraan, common sense, science, and todays world affairs.

Feel free to spread this message on social sites.

EMAIL : Mission-islam-dawah@mail.com

M Taha

Re: Dawah Mission

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:59 pm

Importance of kindness in Islam
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:02 pm

I am planning an online meeting on first friday of each month on skype room to discuss current affairs of Islam and all other matters in general.

we will be discussing a particular subject of islam in lights of Quraan and hadith from shia/sunni sources, duration of meeting will be 45 to 60 minutes max.

Our Mission Statement : Spreading Islamic awareness on based of Quraan,Hadith, Science, Common sense and todays world affairs.

Waakhero dawana Alhumdolillah rabbil alamiin.

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:19 am

Bhai Taha , its "Wa aakhero daawana anil hamdo lillahe rabbil aalameen " :lol:

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:31 am

M Taha wrote:I am planning an online meeting on first friday of each month on skype room to discuss current affairs of Islam and all other matters in general.

we will be discussing a particular subject of islam in lights of Quraan and hadith from shia/sunni sources, duration of meeting will be 45 to 60 minutes max.

Our Mission Statement : Spreading Islamic awareness on based of Quraan,Hadith, Science, Common sense and todays world affairs.

Sallam O Alaikum Brother Huzaifa
i would like to talk to you can you PM me your Skype Address

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:07 am

AMAFHH wrote:
M Taha wrote:I am planning an online meeting on first friday of each month on skype room to discuss current affairs of Islam and all other matters in general.

Sallam O Alaikum Brother Huzaifa
i would like to talk to you can you PM me your Skype Address

You have been added now.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:55 am

Salaam brother and sisters,

we have already created skype group and I invite all momeenin and mominaat to participate, this is not a time to hasitate but to take action for our future.

I will add people as they approach me.

This room is created in order to provide more islamic understanding in light of quraan and hadis, with a blend of Shia/Sunni and Bohra methodologies. we belive not every one is perfectly correct and none is perfectly wrong, and we as a modern muslims need to find a balance way, to sustain our imaan in this modern world.

Discussion will continue in room.
Last edited by M Taha on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:59 am

I will need few moderators from different continents, so please send me your interest on my email : mission-islam-dawah@mail.com

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:34 pm

Since yesterday I have got few email, and they wanted to know more about me, and I think it is perfectly resonable. so here is my Introduction.

to be honest I have nothing to do with kothar nor I am interested to make any reform in present kothari structure, I am robot designer by profession and I was always intersted in Islam which made me to do comparitive religion studies and today after 8 years of these studies I hold true understanding of Islam and I know my duties as a muslim, my mision and only concern is to stop people leaving Islam due to present turmoil and bring them back to Islam.

Thank You
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:18 am

guys, come on. its our friend with multiple ids
1, Labbaikyahussain
2. Ala maqauam
3. Lion hunter
4. Phonenix
5. Incredible
6. Sufi Monk
7. Al Fateh
8. Trader
9. Hozefa
10. Student
etc etc etc

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:19 am

P.S. From investment banker to robotics designer.... wow!!! awesome!!!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:21 am

zinger wrote:P.S. From investment banker to robotics designer.... wow!!! awesome!!!
Salam brother,

it seems you have some concerns please add my skype to know who I am

mission-islam-dawah

ps- Admin I would appreciate if my threads are kept clutter free, I am here with some mission in hand, and not just to feed trolls.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:51 am

M Taha,
We are not here to serve and facilitate your mission, please take it elsewhere. This is a Dawoodi Bohra site - if you work contrary to the interests of Bohras and Reforms you're not welcome here. We are just waiting and watching.