Humble request

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
M Taha

Humble request

Unread post by M Taha » Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:59 pm

Asalamoalikum,

if any momeen mominaat is thinking to leave the fold of Islam due to lack of knowledge or due to present turmoil in kothar which has shredded you emotionally and you have lost your faith in Islam, I request to please talk with me before taking any decision.

I dont claim to be a scholar nor I claim to be royal, but I claim to be muslim who understands Quraan.

Please dont leave Islaam just because few people exploited your emotions for money and power, Islam has nothing to do with them neither they have any thing to do with true Islam.

I am getting reports many people in srilanka and britain are considering buddhism and christianity as an alternative, so I request to reconsider your thought process.

New

Re: Humble request

Unread post by New » Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:15 pm

Just my personal view, why not we become Allahi vohra. Eliminate Dais, Mullas, Sheiks, Amils. That will eliminate quickly all the fights, dimnish a lot of evils. Chamchas will have nothing to do. Would not be great? It is guaranteed that Bohra reliogion and Muslim and all the relegion in the world will keep splitting in to SectsIt is just a matter of time that we will split once more. Can we learn anything from the history? It is guaranteed to repeat, repeat and repeat.

Hope every one gets the point.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:55 am

now it is sure M Taha is non bohra. Please block him from this Forum.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:21 am

tasneempati wrote:now it is sure M Taha is non bohra. Please block him from this Forum.
There are many non bohras on this forum. Just blocking M Taha alone won't do justice!