HADEES AND KALAAM

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
salaar

HADEES AND KALAAM

Unread post by salaar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:49 am

RasoolAllah said 1-perfect your wudu (wazoo) and you will live longer 2-Enquire about your neighbour before purchasing a house and about your companion before embarking upon a journey 3-Jealousy consumes hasanaat (good deeds) the way fire consumes wood 4-When the intention is to obtain aakhirat Allah grants dunyaa along, however when the intention is worldly he refuses to grant aakhirat 5-Allah prohibits you from engaging in gossip, wasting wealth and questioning too much 6-It is my Sunnat to walk guests to the door of the house 7-Beware of 'ASSUMPTIONS' for statements based upon them are most likely to be untruthful 8-Barakaat lies with your elders (buzurg) 9-The cowardly businessman goes unrewarded while the one who is courageous is rewarded with his livelihood 10-Exchange gifts with one another for doing so increases love and cleanses hearts of grudges.

monginis

Re: HADEES AND KALAAM

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:53 am

one of my favourite
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:06 am

Maulana Ammar bin Yasir was among the most trusted and loving ashaabs of Maula Ali, on the battle ground of Siffin after locating his body at the end of the day Maula Ali took Ammars head into his lap and wept a lot asking the world that how come you take all who were so dear to me.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:22 am

some more Hadees 1-Duaa is a mumins weapon 2-The person who provides water should be the last to drink 3-When you meet someone from my ummah greet him with salaams and your hasanaat will greatly increase 4-Sadaqa given in secret extinguishes Allahs anger 5-The reward of a person who is thankful for what he eats is similar to that of one who endures his Rozah 6-Iam amazed by a person who laughs very loudly while he is unaware whether he has pleased Allah or angered him 7-Speak HAQ even though it may be bitter 8-The honour of a home lies in sweeping it clean 9-Donot speak ill of muslims behind their backs nor pursue their flaws 10-Donot sleep unless you are in a state of tahaarat,(cleanliness as prescribed by islam) if you pass away while sleeping you will die a shaheed.