NABI SULAIMAN A.S

Given modern distractions, the need to understand Islam better has never been more urgent. Through this forum we can share ideas and hopefully promote the true spirit of Islam which calls for peace, justice, tolerance, inclusiveness and diversity.
salaar

NABI SULAIMAN A.S

Unread post by salaar » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:21 pm

In a previous thread i read somebody mentioning about Nabi Sulaiman a.s i will bring into light some facts about him which are probably known to most of the readers already, all the details are based on the perspective of Dawoodi Bohra believes. ................. Nabi Sulaiman was the son of Nabi Daud a.s, he belonged to the chain of anbia of the period of Nabi Mousa a.s. In Quran majeed an aayat says...... Oh Allah bless me such a royal honour(distinction) which you will not provide to anybody else... Syedna Burhanuddin Maula says "the cantonment of Sulaiman was 300 miles, 25 miles each for jinnat, humans, birds and animals, jinnat were ordered to obey Nabi Sulaiman, jinnat made a royal carpet 9 miles long, in the center of the carpet was gold linning on which Nabi Sulaiman used to sit. around the gold linning were chairs made of gold and silver, on the gold chairs Anbia used to sit whereas philosophers used to sit on silver chairs, they kept surrounded by Jinnat and humans and it was all protected by birds, this carpet was flown into the air by the orders of Reeh us Saba". Nabi Sulaiman was well versed in the language of birds and his army comprised of Jinnat and humans, some among them used to construct houses while some would construct places of ibadat, the ibadat gaah AL Aqsaa was completed by Sulaiman Nabi after the death of his father Daud nabi, which is today known by the name of HAEKAL E SULAIMANI. in a riwayat when Allah ordered Sulaiman to construct and inhibit QUDS, he asked the wise among Jinnat, humans and animals to obey the orders of Allah in its pursuence. Nabi Sulaiman had a herd of tall horses which were about 3000 in number whom he loved very much, even today there is a stable of Sulaiman in masjid e Aqsa. the Qabar mubarak of Nabi Sulaiman is in the courtyard of masjid e Aqsa.

monginis

Re: NABI SULAIMAN A.S

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Thank you brother.