dubai jamaat bness

The purpose of this Forum is to highlight and discuss issues pertaining to specific Jamats. Please use this space responsibly and report facts. We reserve the right to edit/delete posts that we find are irrelevant and based on gossip and hearsay.
SBM

Re: dubai jamaat bness

Unread post by SBM » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:33 pm

This year they asked to pay Waajebaats in Gulf state, The following link where they want to buy Dawood's bldgs. may be this is the reason that they collect all the money in Gulf States and turn it over to Dawood outside India and Dawood agreed to let them the property

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/jul/18 ... ngster.htm

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:19 am

omabharti wrote:Aqs
Regarding Wajebaats,why there has to be negotiations, Wajebaat specially Zakat are based on one's savings, how does Aamil know about some one's savings are and what kind of extra ordinary expenses like illness or children's tuition's were.
JUST LIKE INCOME TAX, YOU PAY A CERTAIN PERCENTAGE ON YOUR INCOME DETERMINED BY YOU OR YOUR ACCOUNTANT AND IF THEY AUDIT, YOU PAY FINE PERIOD NO PER-NEGOTIATIONS
IN OUR CASE IT WILL BE ALLAH TO DECIDE OUR PUNISHMENT AND FINES IF WE CHEATED
Br. Oma,

Yes i agree that their should be no coercion or force of any kind. I have always said that every person is responsible for their deeds and will be answerable to Allah.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:23 am

stranger wrote:I totally agree with Bro Oma.
It should be by wish, not force.

Bro Aqs,
You are right that their will be No wazebat payment at two different place. .It is nw taken only at the place of your work. .ie. Dubai, Kuwait etc.
But, you are mistaken that it will save people frm double paying. .lol.
What they are doing is suppose you hv paid 12,000 INR at india last year. .so they are adding that amount ( apprx 1000 AED, If u r in UAE ) in ur this year waajebaat + jo increament hona hai wo to hona hi hain, rgrdlss.
So, ultimately you are paying for both the places at single location.
One thing i dont undrstand why the hell is person need to pay at both the places even if the source of income or earning body is single ?

Br. Stranger,

yes you will pay the accumulative amount at one place but it will avoid the hassles ones family faces in home towns, a much needed breather for all expats.
One thing i dont undrstand why the hell is person need to pay at both the places even if the source of income or earning body is single ?
for this very reason they have made it a point to collect at a single place

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:35 am

omabharti wrote:Just Curiosity of why asking money outside of India this year if your permanent place of residence is India for people in Gulf state, I can understand asking Sabil in Gulf as that fund goes toward maintaining Markaz but Wajebaats, .....People receiving Najwas (Syenda, Mukasir,Mazoon,Mansoos and everyone on the form) are based in India what they need Dirham and Dinars for...
may be legal money laundering :roll: Would Janta Lokpal bill apply to this.
already replied to br. Stranger about why at a single place.

Br. Oma

you have a knack of trying to find issues where their are none. I understand you had a bad patch with Kothar but just look outside this forum and you will see people are satisfied and happy. Its a one million strong community and if you hear few voices here and there then you also need to see how many got the services. Progs are not even 0.5% and inshallah very soon they will not be that many also.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:41 am

omabharti wrote:This year they asked to pay Waajebaats in Gulf state, The following link where they want to buy Dawood's bldgs. may be this is the reason that they collect all the money in Gulf States and turn it over to Dawood outside India and Dawood agreed to let them the property

http://www.mid-day.com/news/2011/jul/18 ... ngster.htm
Again you are trying to find fault where none lies, Kohtar wants to acquire buildings legally from govt then where is the question of turning money over to Dawood

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:26 am

aqs wrote:
you have a knack of trying to find issues where their are none. I understand you had a bad patch with Kothar but just look outside this forum and you will see people are satisfied and happy. Its a one million strong community and if you hear few voices here and there then you also need to see how many got the services. Progs are not even 0.5% and inshallah very soon they will not be that many also.
@Aqs, You have been continually mentioning about one million strong community. Any validation for that figure? The notion is that the card holding bohras are only about half a million. Also as I had pointed out in other threads, almost 75% of bohras have left and gone. The numbers are fast dwindling. No bohras => no progs. I have also shown that the half life of bohra numbers is 20 years and in the last 40 years only 25% remain. How long will it take to reduce less than a hundred thousand?

Please desist from the gobbelsian untruth of there being a million bohras. That is not the truth. If it is, then prove it.

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:03 am

You dont sound that young to enjoy this kind of trivial discussion, nevertheless
Smart wrote: @Aqs, You have been continually mentioning about one million strong community. Any validation for that figure?
What kind of validation will satisfy you
The notion is that the card holding bohras are only about half a million.
Source of this
Also as I had pointed out in other threads, almost 75% of bohras have left and gone.
And the source of your information was a waez of Sydna(tus) you heard 40 years back for which you will not have any proof and best part the source is from a person in whom you dont believe.
The numbers are fast dwindling. No bohras => no progs. I have also shown that the half life of bohra numbers is 20 years and in the last 40 years only 25% remain. How long will it take to reduce less than a hundred thousand?
We will decide as we proceed on such a important discussion of your life and i believe that our healthy number and your deserting Progy brothers bother you too much.
Please desist from the gobbelsian untruth of there being a million bohras. That is not the truth. If it is, then prove it
I am not the only one who is saying, whole media including your leader Engineer says this.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:25 am

@aqs,
Insinuating that I am a follower of Engineer in the same way that you are a follower of the syedna is a cheap trick.

When I ask you to authenticate and what will satisfy me is an official declaration from the Kothar. When I quote from the waez of syedna 40 years ago, it is hearsay for you. Let him then declare the exact number now. Now the kothar has all sorts of methods to keep upto date data about all ejamaat card holders.

The question is why the secrecy? Why not at least declare the exact numbers and put all speculation to rest? If you or your masters are not not willing to declare the truth, then my contention stands. The only way to prove me wrong is to state the truth. I am sure the truth will out only if it is convenient, otherwise like in all other matters it is nudge, nudge, wink wink!

Truth in arabic is "Haq". Let us see if you or your masters are there!

aqs

Unread post by aqs » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 am

Smart wrote:@aqs,
Insinuating that I am a follower of Engineer in the same way that you are a follower of the syedna is a cheap trick.

When I ask you to authenticate and what will satisfy me is an official declaration from the Kothar. When I quote from the waez of syedna 40 years ago, it is hearsay for you. Let him then declare the exact number now. Now the kothar has all sorts of methods to keep upto date data about all ejamaat card holders.

The question is why the secrecy? Why not at least declare the exact numbers and put all speculation to rest? If you or your masters are not not willing to declare the truth, then my contention stands. The only way to prove me wrong is to state the truth. I am sure the truth will out only if it is convenient, otherwise like in all other matters it is nudge, nudge, wink wink!

Truth in arabic is "Haq". Let us see if you or your masters are there!
Smart,

Please stop dancing around the topic. You have not put up a single verifiable point till date to counter a general belief that Bohras number up to a million. I dont know if it has even occurred to you that how shallow your reasoning sounds when you quote Syedna (in whom you dont believe)40 year old waez. You dont believe in our numbers then prove how you derived to half million number. Show me the source which could be verified neutrally. Till you come up with any thing substantial to back up your allegation please do not respond.

PS. I know you cant control the urge and will again respond asking me to prove and i will respond in the same way asking you to prove.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:54 pm

so its basically a catch 22 situation. each one asking the other for proof.

the powerful mafia at saifee mahal have the exact figures of sheep registered for slaughter, but wont reveal them, whereas the reformists do not have access to the secret war room in the dungeons below saifee mahal.

so what we have here is an exercise in futility, but wait, there is a very clever twist to this; smart or anyone else can confidently assert that the registered slaves are x number and can continue to do so, shouting the number from the rooftops. now the ball is in the court of the abde mouthpieces here to either refute it with proof or shut up for good.

see where i am going with this? smart, please shout this out as loud as you can, the abdes registered for skinning number only 650,000. now if the apologist coward aqs claims its is wrong, fine, please bring your proof, or we will sock you one in the mouth. let him stop playing games and 'show' his pecker instead of hiding behind semantics.

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:32 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote: so what we have here is an exercise in futility, but wait, there is a very clever twist to this; smart or anyone else can confidently assert that the registered slaves are x number and can continue to do so, shouting the number from the rooftops. now the ball is in the court of the abde mouthpieces here to either refute it with proof or shut up for good.

see where i am going with this? smart, please shout this out as loud as you can, the abdes registered for skinning number only 650,000. now if the apologist coward aqs claims its is wrong, fine, please bring your proof, or we will sock you one in the mouth. let him stop playing games and 'show' his pecker instead of hiding behind semantics.
We can easily interchange reformist and abdes and 650,000 with a million in the above post. Now how clever a twist is that ?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:38 pm

profastian wrote: We can easily interchange reformist and abdes and 650,000 with a million in the above post. Now how clever a twist is that ?
we can go along with that. so what you are saying is that reformists number 1 million and abdes 650,000?

you are a clever boy now!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:39 pm

I will even agree to 650,000 Reformist the lower of the two, that gives almost 65% of DB to be reformist WOW I did not even know that there are so many :lol:

profastian

Unread post by profastian » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:01 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
profastian wrote: We can easily interchange reformist and abdes and 650,000 with a million in the above post. Now how clever a twist is that ?
we can go along with that. so what you are saying is that reformists number 1 million and abdes 650,000?

Nice one :mrgreen: :mrgreen:, I Knew you would find a hole in there somewhere, but posted it anyway

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 pm

:lol: I finally figured out why you call yourself profastian. You wanted to call yourself professional but couldn't figure out how to spell it.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:43 am

profastian wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote: we can go along with that. so what you are saying is that reformists number 1 million and abdes 650,000?

Nice one :mrgreen: :mrgreen:, I Knew you would find a hole in there somewhere, but posted it anyway
No you mean once again you put your foot in your mouth

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:39 pm

profastian wrote:
you know prof, you surprise me sometimes! you show rare flashes of humor and tolerance, which leads me to believe that you are quite an intelligent and thoughtful person, all this heckling and ridicule of reformists, is it just a superficial veneer you display and underneath that layer, are you perhaps just play acting like boom?? i wonder..!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:27 pm

aqs wrote:Kohtar wants to acquire buildings legally from govt then where is the question of turning money over to Dawood
Why Dawood's bldgs couldnt be acquired legally all these years inspite of govt trying to auction it a number of times ? It was because no one DARED to acquire the same due to the don's fear. Only someone who could pacify Dawood and also give him a part of the booty could do the same and what better pacifiers then the white collared mafias "Kothar" who also have a tacit understanding with him with regard to the bhendi bazar project.