correction please.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

correction please.

Unread post by think » Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:31 pm

on the weshek night of moula Ali's anniversary it was announced "moula na taraf si niaz che" just like when people came to moula ali and they were guided to the house of imam Hassan and Hussain for iftari food, the same way syedna will reivive history. excuse me, look at the simple pious life of moula Ali and look at the dai and his zadas life style rolling in money and collecting money for niaz and they say they would be feeding the mumineens on this washek night.

ghulam muhammed

Re: correction please.

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:36 pm

This was the same tactic used by zaadas at the time of launching the "dabba scheme". They compared it with the food delivered by Imam Ali Zainul Abedin (a.s.) to the poor during night. However abdes conveniently forgot the austere lifestyle of the great Imam and the way he used to carry sacks of grain on his shoulders and deliver it to the poor during night on condition of anonamity.

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:58 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:This was the same tactic used by zaadas at the time of launching the "dabba scheme". They compared it with the food delivered by Imam Ali Zainul Abedin (a.s.) to the poor during night. However abdes conveniently forgot the austere lifestyle of the great Imam and the way he used to carry sacks of grain on his shoulders and deliver it to the poor during night on condition of anonamity.
The meal delivered by Imam Ali Zainul Abedin (a.s.) to the poor during night is from his owen halal kamani never collected from any Muslims of that time.I have only one word to describe the quality of our db clergy is YAHUDI.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Fateh wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:This was the same tactic used by zaadas at the time of launching the "dabba scheme". They compared it with the food delivered by Imam Ali Zainul Abedin (a.s.) to the poor during night. However abdes conveniently forgot the austere lifestyle of the great Imam and the way he used to carry sacks of grain on his shoulders and deliver it to the poor during night on condition of anonamity.
The meal delivered by Imam Ali Zainul Abedin (a.s.) to the poor during night is from his owen halal kamani never collected from any Muslims of that time.I have only one word to describe the quality of our db clergy is YAHUDI.

You have just abused Ibrahim AS, Musa AS and Issa AS. Yahudis are more human than some others you see in this forum.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:02 pm

As per the Quran, Ibrahim (as), Musa (as) and Isa (as) and all prophets of Allah, were muslims and not Yahudi. But since your Quran is different, they might be called Yahudis in it.

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 pm

anajmi wrote:As per the Quran, Ibrahim (as), Musa (as) and Isa (as) and all prophets of Allah, were muslims and not Yahudi. But since your Quran is different, they might be called Yahudis in it.
You are such a jahaliya! I have avoided reading your posts and responding but without looking at the name of the poster I read it.
Am glad I read it.

Of course they were muslims, but their heritage was Yahudi, just as you and I are Muslims too but our heritage is Indian/Pakistani/Indonesian, etc.

Let me explain you further to get into your thick head: Pickthal is Anglo-Saxon but is a Muslim! Get it?

You think you are a Muslim, but I have my doubts. You are a Jahaliya like you have descended from Abu Jahal.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 pm

When a person gets caught with his pants down, he starts throwing tantrums. Now go back to not reading my posts you nincompoop!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:58 pm

Here are some ayahs of the Quran that the weasel has probably never read as they are not in his Quran.

أَمْ تَقُولُونَ إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَـقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأسْبَاطَ كَانُواْ هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَى قُلْ أَأَنتُمْ أَعْلَمُ أَمِ اللّهُ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّن كَتَمَ شَهَادَةً عِندَهُ مِنَ اللّهِ وَمَا اللّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ

2:140 (Asad) "Do you claim that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and their descendants were `jews' or `Christians'?" Say: "Do you know more than God does? And who could be more wicked than he who suppresses a testimony given to him by God? Yet God is not unmindful of what you do.

مَا كَانَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ يَهُودِيًّا وَلاَ نَصْرَانِيًّا وَلَكِن كَانَ حَنِيفًا مُّسْلِمًا وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ
3:67 (Asad) Abraham was neither a "jew" nor a "Christian", but was one who turned away from all that is false, having surrendered himself unto God; and he was not of those who ascribe divinity to aught beside Him. -

Why is God denying the "heritage" of prophet Abraham? Obviously our weasel knows more than God!!

Hanif

Unread post by Hanif » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:41 pm

anajmi wrote:When a person gets caught with his pants down, he starts throwing tantrums. Now go back to not reading my posts you nincompoop!!

So you agree your pants are down!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Now we know what posts the weasel reads and which ones he ignores!!

Rookie

Unread post by Rookie » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:07 am

think wrote:on the weshek night of moula Ali's anniversary it was announced "moula na taraf si niaz che" just like when people came to moula ali and they were guided to the house of imam Hassan and Hussain for iftari food, the same way syedna will reivive history. excuse me, look at the simple pious life of moula Ali and look at the dai and his zadas life style rolling in money and collecting money for niaz and they say they would be feeding the mumineens on this washek night.
when in misaaq we agree that our mola DAi of imam uz zamaan is malik of our jaan and maal, so now what is the problem if it is announced that jaman is from mola?

when ever I do some jamaat I always prefer to call it from Muhammed burhanuddin(tus) istead of mine, calling it from syedna(tus) is afzal then calling it from an individual.

ynajmee

Unread post by ynajmee » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:19 am

Syedna is just and ordinary human being. The difference is just that he is your community leader. Do you seriously think that you will be rewarded better if you do it in his name?