Aali Qadar Mufaddal Maula will lead the Hajj 2012

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Dbc1

Re: Aali Qadar Mufaddal Maula will lead the Hajj 2012

Unread post by Dbc1 » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:01 am

Muffi nd toli goin to Kuwait for Ghadeer E Khum.. Aprrox 3 days plan.

HB can you confirm the news?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:41 am

Dbc1 wrote: HB can you confirm the news?
Hi Dbc1
Yes that is true ! Mufaddal Bhaisaab is visiting Kuwait, its planned for 3 – 4 days, main event is Ghadeer-e-khum and some Nikaahs and Private Misaaks. Activities of arrangements are at hectic pace. The most surprising development is of sale of passes. Prices are exorbitant, Kuwait Jamaat looks very desperate.

I have also heard many parents are getting their young ones getting married in this rush. Girls & boys as young as 16 years and 21 years are getting married. One of the funny justification I heard from an abde parent is : “Mufaddal maula no rate hamna sasto che, Jaldi pataavi do”

Rates are as follows
KD 786 = Gold Cards = 2 Gents / 2 ladies
KD 552 = 1 Gent Gold / 1 Lady Gold / 1 Bronze (Ladies or Gents)
KD 252 = 1 Gold (Gent or Lady) / 1 Bronze (Ladies or Gents)
KD 27 = 1 Bronze Gent / 1 Bronze Lady
KD 11 = 1 Bronze (Ladies or Gents)
KD 7 = 1 Child (Boy or Girl) Above 7 years

Children below 7 years are free to enter with their parents. Sorting of Gold / Silver / Bronze is according to the seating layout, closer to mufaddal bhaisaab sitting is gold and farthest would be bronze, central markaz ardiya would be divided into such zones and burhani guards would watch the blocks to ensure seatings as per passes purchased.

Any and everyone is required to purchases these passes, all Kuwait jamaat associated committee members are also instructed to buy passes, burhani guards, toloba, tanzeem etc.

One can visit http://www.kuwaitjamaat.org and access the information mentioned above.

Rates of Nikaah / Ziyafats / Kadam are not out yet, may be depending on the business flow and word of mouth publicity rates will be out in few days.

There are stories going around that, some people in Khaitan objected to this commercialization and they were warned to keep shut and labeled as Maula na dushman by khaitan amil. Can anyone from Kuwait / Khaitan confirm this. I enquired and I got mix response.

Dbc1

Unread post by Dbc1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:39 am

humanbeing wrote: There are stories going around that, some people in Khaitan objected to this commercialization and they were warned to keep shut and labeled as Maula na dushman by khaitan amil. Can anyone from Kuwait / Khaitan confirm this. I enquired and I got mix response.
A lot of people in Salmiyah oppose this commercialization but don't dare speak a word either because they belong to sheikh families and are under social family pressures which I am sure you know has reached to humongous levels. The other group of people however in complete minority are the ones who gives a damn to any of such miqaat. The ones who will just show up to make their presence felt ( which is again out of immediate family compulsion) .

People have been flocking markazs and jamaat offices for the purchase of passes. What's disgusting is few of them borrow money to buy passes just to show their pomp. Ridiculous.

HB, get ready for amil transfers, as soon as muffadal bhaisaheb leaves their term finishes.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:49 am

Dbc1 wrote:HB, get ready for amil transfers, as soon as muffadal bhaisaheb leaves their term finishes.
Why do you say that ?

I have heard that, Main Amil of Kuwait has already got his transfer order. His name is Dawood Bhai Saab (I guess). But due to some pending issues he is staying back, most likely it is MSB project.

A majlis called few days ago, to explain the Nizaam, in which they had the fancy presentation explaining the passes payment. It was ridiculous. Kuwait jamaat seems desperate.

Shamelessness of Kothari inc is increasing and with tightening grip they are becoming more bolder and greedier with their plans. In a way it is good. Ozmujahid and other member suggested on this forum, that abde bohra should be charged with extreme taxation as such, let push become shove to its extreme.

I m not going to pay a penny, but I m going to attend the tamasha if I m free. Having realized this people’s intentions, miqaats are entertaining.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:16 am

Dbc1 wrote:People have been flocking markazs and jamaat offices for the purchase of passes. What's disgusting is few of them borrow money to buy passes just to show their pomp. Ridiculous..
Dbc1

It would be difficult to generalize, I have come across some abdes who are ready to pay KD 11/- bronze pass (which is going to be far away stuffed seating arrangement) sheerly out of love and affection for Dai.

I was sad to see some abdes who I know, struggle to meet ends with their meager salary, live is cramped apartment (maskans) and save drop by drop to sustain, have to shell out KD 11/- . They are blind in their affection, but look at this Kuwait jamat how greedy they can get.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:29 am

humanbeing wrote:
Dbc1 wrote:HB, get ready for amil transfers, as soon as muffadal bhaisaheb leaves their term finishes.
Why do you say that ?

I have heard that, Main Amil of Kuwait has already got his transfer order. His name is Dawood Bhai Saab (I guess). But due to some pending issues he is staying back, most likely it is MSB project.

A majlis called few days ago, to explain the Nizaam, in which they had the fancy presentation explaining the passes payment. It was ridiculous. Kuwait jamaat seems desperate.

Shamelessness of Kothari inc is increasing and with tightening grip they are becoming more bolder and greedier with their plans. In a way it is good. Ozmujahid and other member suggested on this forum, that abde bohra should be charged with extreme taxation as such, let push become shove to its extreme.

I m not going to pay a penny, but I m going to attend the tamasha if I m free. Having realized this people’s intentions, miqaats are entertaining.

Janaab HB bhaisaab,

Maana ke Kothar ne iska ek mazaak bana ke rakha hain. Selling passes to sit in a mosque... bahut dukh ki baat hain.

Magar bhaisaab, aapke pet mein kyu itna dard ho raha hain? Jo bhi log jaa rahe hain, apne khud ke paise se jaa rahe hain. Aapka jeb koi kaat ke nahin jaa raha hain

aur aap kyun ek tapori ki tarah muft mein "tamasha" dekhne jaaenge? Aapne khud ko, hypocrites ki toli mein daal diya hain.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:50 am

zinger wrote: Maana ke Kothar ne iska ek mazaak bana ke rakha hain. Selling passes to sit in a mosque... bahut dukh ki baat hain.
Yes ! Sad Indeed ! Mazaak aur Business dono bana rakha hai.
zinger wrote:Magar bhaisaab, aapke pet mein kyu itna dard ho raha hain? Jo bhi log jaa rahe hain, apne khud ke paise se jaa rahe hain. Aapka jeb koi kaat ke nahin jaa raha hain
My stomach is not aching, atleast not for the fools who are reveling in their shallow spirituality. I feel sad for genuinely fooled abdes who are cheated day & night by their “Rehbars”
zinger wrote: aur aap kyun ek tapori ki tarah muft mein "tamasha" dekhne jaaenge? Aapne khud ko, hypocrites ki toli mein daal diya hain.
Daah ! Kothari Inc Tamasha kare to Chamatkar, hum dekhna chaahe to atyachaar !

Hypocrite eh ? really !! wanna talk about it ?

Dbc1

Unread post by Dbc1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:40 pm

humanbeing wrote: Why do you say that ?

Hello HB
Shabbir bhaisaab nomani left after smb came to kuwait. Kaizaar bhaisaab left because of ghotala. Dawood bhaisaab will leave too. It's more of like during there term they convinced smb or MAnsoos to grant the people sharaf. More of like an achievement which adds to their c.v, and is useful at next term at next location.

Dbc1

Unread post by Dbc1 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:50 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Dbc1 wrote:People have been flocking markazs and jamaat offices for the purchase of passes. What's disgusting is few of them borrow money to buy passes just to show their pomp. Ridiculous..
Dbc1

It would be difficult to generalize, I have come across some abdes who are ready to pay KD 11/- bronze pass (which is going to be far away stuffed seating arrangement) sheerly out of love and affection for Dai.

I was sad to see some abdes who I know, struggle to meet ends with their meager salary, live is cramped apartment (maskans) and save drop by drop to sustain, have to shell out KD 11/- . They are blind in their affection, but look at this Kuwait jamat how greedy they can get.

Ive come across such abdes too.. It's really very sad. Some of them are under such serious working conditions, that they won't be paid for the day. I am talking about the ones in retail sector where Friday is a busy day.

When talking about borrowing money For showing off. It even includes borrowing for 786 golden passes. Now, why on earth will anyone do such a thing. Aamdani atthanni kharcha rupaiyaa.

It is indeed extremely SAD to see our people In such condition.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:41 am

Dbc1 wrote:Shabbir bhaisaab nomani left after smb came to kuwait. Kaizaar bhaisaab left because of ghotala. Dawood bhaisaab will leave too. It's more of like during there term they convinced smb or MAnsoos to grant the people sharaf. More of like an achievement which adds to their c.v, and is useful at next term at next location.

Hi Dbc1

Can you elaborate on kaizar bhaisaab of Ghotala ! what was the issue ? I have randomly heard some stories, but don’t know exactly.

I have also heard Dawood Bhaisaab had pledged a lot of amount personal and public into the ponzy scheme scandal which hit Kuwait recently. Due to which he was rebuked from kothar, even Mufaddal bhaisaab said 2 words condemning such gamble. However heard that he has lost lot of money and is desperate to recover it before his packed off, or because of this act he is packed off from Kuwait.

I also heard, he is stuck in illegal MSB case, where under his authority Kuwait jamaat was running a school without any permission or knowledge in the basement of Central Ardiya Markaz.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:41 am

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote: Maana ke Kothar ne iska ek mazaak bana ke rakha hain. Selling passes to sit in a mosque... bahut dukh ki baat hain.
Yes ! Sad Indeed ! Mazaak aur Business dono bana rakha hai.
zinger wrote:Magar bhaisaab, aapke pet mein kyu itna dard ho raha hain? Jo bhi log jaa rahe hain, apne khud ke paise se jaa rahe hain. Aapka jeb koi kaat ke nahin jaa raha hain
My stomach is not aching, atleast not for the fools who are reveling in their shallow spirituality. I feel sad for genuinely fooled abdes who are cheated day & night by their “Rehbars”
zinger wrote: aur aap kyun ek tapori ki tarah muft mein "tamasha" dekhne jaaenge? Aapne khud ko, hypocrites ki toli mein daal diya hain.
Daah ! Kothari Inc Tamasha kare to Chamatkar, hum dekhna chaahe to atyachaar !

Hypocrite eh ? really !! wanna talk about it ?

Nope. Certainly not with you :wink:

P.S. Liked the last line of Chamatkaar/Atyaachaar :D

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:34 am

Hi Zinger

By any chance, are you Mustafanalwala ? he is regular member on this forum, not seen from many weeks lately.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:36 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Dbc1

Oh ! so sad, the arrival of the Mansoos will be manhoos for these poor abde's , who will have to shell out their hard earned money to buy passes.

Dbc1

Unread post by Dbc1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:32 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Can you elaborate on kaizar bhaisaab of Ghotala ! what was the issue ? I have randomly heard some stories, but don’t know exactly.

I have also heard Dawood Bhaisaab had pledged a lot of amount personal and public into the ponzy scheme scandal which hit Kuwait recently. Due to which he was rebuked from kothar, even Mufaddal bhaisaab said 2 words condemning such gamble. However heard that he has lost lot of money and is desperate to recover it before his packed off, or because of this act he is packed off from Kuwait.

I also heard, he is stuck in illegal MSB case, where under his authority Kuwait jamaat was running a school without any permission or knowledge in the basement of Central Ardiya Markaz.
Kaizaar Bhaisaab ghotala. From what i had heard before, that's like 3 years back, he and his team of associates were involved in money laundering and hisaab hera pheri of Kuwait jamaat cash and mainly the Kufa Fund Scheme. Devote bohras specially from the Waagad region both families and bachelors put forth huge savings of Gold and money for the Kufa Masjid fund, however some or may be all of the money never reached the kothar or the fund and was manipulated by Khozema and his goons. There was a huge outcry among the locals as their hard earned money was duped, but as usual, they were burdened with miqaats, ashara, zikra, salgirah, urus etc etc and they all forgot.

Dawood bhaisaab i am not sure if he is stuck in any illegal case, the underground schooling in central markaz ardiya was seized due to a sudden raid by local municipality ( Baladiya), Thats all i know.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:03 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi Zinger

By any chance, are you Mustafanalwala ? he is regular member on this forum, not seen from many weeks lately.
Believe it or not, 2 other people have asked me the same question :)

I had sent him a pm on this but he never responded to me either.

and yes, he seems to have become gaayab.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:04 am

humanbeing wrote:Hi Zinger

i just understood why you asked me this question :lol:

my answer is no

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:16 am

Kufa Fund Scam, is the same ghotala that involves the Sheikh Ehsaan and Obri I believe ?

Current Amil seems no less, although I cannot accuse it as scam, but his policies are exploitative by influence of his position and “Raza” the magic word with which amils loot bohras high and dry.

MSB : Inspite of very less investment and cheap capital, fees at illelgal MSB are high as compared to other well established running school. Quality of education is average. Teachers for worldly subject are educated housewives at cheap salaries. With respect to deeni talim, its good kids learn how to pray and learn Arabic, but along with that comes overdoze of melodrama associated with fancy magical elevation of Dai and his family’s position in the community.

MSB is promoting a divisive thinking amongst tender minds, separating them from normal world. Creating a sense of secretive superior complex externally to bohra community and hypocritical submissive inferiority complex against bohra clergy. Promoting a twisted ideaology completely creating a force of slave zombies for future reign.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:40 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Hi Dbc1
Yes that is true ! Mufaddal Bhaisaab is visiting Kuwait, its planned for 3 – 4 days, main event is Ghadeer-e-khum and some Nikaahs and Private Misaaks. Activities of arrangements are at hectic pace. The most surprising development is of sale of passes. Prices are exorbitant, Kuwait Jamaat looks very desperate.

I have also heard many parents are getting their young ones getting married in this rush. Girls & boys as young as 16 years and 21 years are getting married. One of the funny justification I heard from an abde parent is : “Mufaddal maula no rate hamna sasto che, Jaldi pataavi do”

Rates are as follows
KD 786 = Gold Cards = 2 Gents / 2 ladies
KD 552 = 1 Gent Gold / 1 Lady Gold / 1 Bronze (Ladies or Gents)
KD 252 = 1 Gold (Gent or Lady) / 1 Bronze (Ladies or Gents)
KD 27 = 1 Bronze Gent / 1 Bronze Lady
KD 11 = 1 Bronze (Ladies or Gents)
KD 7 = 1 Child (Boy or Girl) Above 7 years

Children below 7 years are free to enter with their parents. Sorting of Gold / Silver / Bronze is according to the seating layout, closer to mufaddal bhaisaab sitting is gold and farthest would be bronze, central markaz ardiya would be divided into such zones and burhani guards would watch the blocks to ensure seatings as per passes purchased.

Any and everyone is required to purchases these passes, all Kuwait jamaat associated committee members are also instructed to buy passes, burhani guards, toloba, tanzeem etc.

One can visit http://www.kuwaitjamaat.org and access the information mentioned above.

Rates of Nikaah / Ziyafats / Kadam are not out yet, may be depending on the business flow and word of mouth publicity rates will be out in few days.

There are stories going around that, some people in Khaitan objected to this commercialization and they were warned to keep shut and labeled as Maula na dushman by khaitan amil. Can anyone from Kuwait / Khaitan confirm this. I enquired and I got mix response.
They should have a frequent salaam program like u earn miles as a frequent flyer :idea:

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:45 pm

Zinger Wrote

Janaab HB bhaisaab,

Maana ke Kothar ne iska ek mazaak bana ke rakha hain. Selling passes to sit in a mosque... bahut dukh ki baat hain.

Magar bhaisaab, aapke pet mein kyu itna dard ho raha hain? Jo bhi log jaa rahe hain, apne khud ke paise se jaa rahe hain. Aapka jeb koi kaat ke nahin jaa raha hain

aur aap kyun ek tapori ki tarah muft mein "tamasha" dekhne jaaenge? Aapne khud ko, hypocrites ki toli mein daal diya hain.
What people are frustrated about is that the ones who are supposed to upheld and steer the Dawaat for the purpose it is there and upon whom, a normal dawoodi bohra has faith and depends for deeni and duniyaai matters are exploiting their very own people.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:45 am

humanbeing wrote:
Sorting of Gold / Silver / Bronze is according to the seating layout, closer to mufaddal bhaisaab sitting is gold and farthest would be bronze,
You forgot one more category i.e. Diamond Card which is given to the privileged one who gets the azeem-us-shaan sharaf of sitting on Muffy's LAP :mrgreen:

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:20 am

GM,
Wonder where you were holidaying the last few weeks? It's ok if you dont want to disclose.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:29 am

progticide wrote: GM,
Wonder where you were holidaying the last few weeks? It's ok if you dont want to disclose.
No problem brother, I was holidaying in Turkey and UK. Actually it was a very short holiday considering that these places are quite far from India, had to cut short my trip as it was very cold in Turkey.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:41 am

Br GM
I am disappointed in you, You came all the way to UK and despite my and Br AZ's arz to do Pagla in North America, you decide to go back.
We had done all the preparation in Canada and USA for your Tashrif Awari and had arranged with local Police Dept and CORRUPT politicians to felicitate you but you declined. If you need a bigger NAJWA you should have asked your DIWAN to bargain with us and may be we could have up the ante :)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:06 am

Bro SBM,

Actually I had full plans of coming to USA as I have recieved many arzis from innumerable abdes who are waiting with fat envelopes to give me ziafat but I had to cancel it at the last minute as I recieved ghaib-nu-ilam that america is going to be hit by storm sandy :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:56 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro SBM,

Actually I had full plans of coming to USA as I have recieved many arzis from innumerable abdes who are waiting with fat envelopes to give me ziafat but I had to cancel it at the last minute as I recieved ghaib-nu-ilam that america is going to be hit by storm sandy :mrgreen:
that is why we had made arrangements for your chartered VIP aircraft to be diverted to canada, where you could have rested for a few days while the storm could blow away. we had also recruited fatema saifuddin limbdiwala, watan lunawada, to provide service on your flight (with the mubarak raza of aaali qadr mufaddal mola).

bro. sbm had also arranged a private audience for you with the winner of the US presidential elections. all these opportunities are now gone. but all is not yet lost, with the announcement of the annual moharram tamasha this year in USA, there is still another chance for you to make amends and not disappoint the huge number of your abdes here. we have drawn up an advance list of the potential ziyafats that you can 'take' and tentative estimates show it could run into atleast 200, not counting the samuh nikah's and khatnas.

i hope that your ghaib nu ilm gives you clearance this time. after all it has given the green signal to a.q. mufaddal mansoos mola.

Hozefa

Unread post by Hozefa » Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:33 am

humanbeing wrote:
Very nicely narrated ESP. the quoted. I strongly believe that Khaitan Amil whether a member of this group or the regular visitor of this website, I have highlighted this in my previous posts because in every specific banyan concerning lanat towards 'dushmans' he remember any ongoing subject of PBD website and express his curse towards PDB & advice Mumins to not to visit this website... I wonder why he stating PDB site in majlis? perhaps no one (or lesss than 0.001%) aware of this PDB site (according to my average survey among family & friends)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:43 pm

It is reported that at the time of Mansoos' arrival to Mumbai, a grand welcome was arranged at the mumbai airport wherein the 2nd floor of the car parking area was taken by the kotharis wherein abdes were made to sit and watch his arrival on tv screens. Many abdes were given a 'pass' by the respective jamats to participate in the wadhavni ceremony but some abdes couldnt avail of the azeem-us-shaan barkat of wadhaving the mansoos as a price tag of Rs.11,000/- per abde was put at the last moment.

Muslims believe that a haji is like a new born child who becomes as pure and innocent (masum) after performing haj as a new born baby, hence starts his new life on a clean slate. The great Muffy prefered to start his new life as a haji by resorting to extortion, immediately on arrival and putting foot on the Indian soil. People need to see the kind of examples he sets for his followers to follow.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Muslims believe that a haji is like a new born child who becomes as pure and innocent (masum) after performing haj as a new born baby, hence starts his new life on a clean slate.
bro gm,

you forget that everything is different in the case of dawoodi abde bohras. allah cleaned the slate of muffy so that he can wipe out all previous records of collections and start all over again, with renewed vigor and zeal.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:24 pm

[quote=]
It is reported that at the time of Mansoos' arrival to Mumbai, a grand welcome was arranged at the mumbai airport wherein the 2nd floor of the car parking area was taken by the kotharis wherein abdes were made to sit and watch his arrival on tv screens. Many abdes were given a 'pass' by the respective jamats to participate in the wadhavni ceremony but some abdes couldnt avail of the azeem-us-shaan barkat of wadhaving the mansoos as a price tag of Rs.11,000/- per abde was put at the last moment.[/quote]
[img]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4526 ... irport.jpg[/img]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us