2050 for 'the dbs only' in 2012

Lighten up a little and talk about movies, music, books and recipes and more... this forum provides the flip side to the intense and serious discussion taking place in other forums. No topic is off-limit here so long as it is within the accepted norms of decency and decorum.
askz

2050 for 'the dbs only' in 2012

Unread post by askz » Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:53 pm

to all,
i want to share a funny incident which took place inside STS's roza (raudat-ut-tahera)
with one of the dawoodi bohras ladies. the lady was performing ziyaarat and was supposed to be a foreigner who had visited india. after performing her ziyaarat she called up her son on her mobile in her native country. to my amazement i heard her saying " beta hu apna maula STS ni kabar aagal chu ane hamna hu mobile aa kabar par muku chu toh tu pan ziyarat kari le. "
this particular action proves what DBs consider themselves--- sophisticated, modern and well advanced. the day isnt far when the DBs will start performing ziyaarat even telepathically. no need to spend so much money, time and effort to actually go to the roza to do ziyaarat. i would say this is an innovative idea and proves that DBs are in 2050 rather than 2012. waah waah aa zamaan na bohris!!!!!!!!! :wink:

humanbeing

Re: 2050 for 'the dbs only' in 2012

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:55 am

Askz

Interesting ! Soon, we will come to know, Kothar will monopolize this medium of Ziiyarat fearing their galla income / Tourism going down. Either they will put the Service Jammer inside Qubbah or will ask ziyareen to submit mobile phones outside with shoes.

pheonix

Unread post by pheonix » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:02 am

askz wrote:to all,
i want to share a funny incident which took place inside STS's roza (raudat-ut-tahera)
with one of the dawoodi bohras ladies. the lady was performing ziyaarat and was supposed to be a foreigner who had visited india. after performing her ziyaarat she called up her son on her mobile in her native country. to my amazement i heard her saying " beta hu apna maula STS ni kabar aagal chu ane hamna hu mobile aa kabar par muku chu toh tu pan ziyarat kari le. "
this particular action proves what DBs consider themselves--- sophisticated, modern and well advanced. the day isnt far when the DBs will start performing ziyaarat even telepathically. no need to spend so much money, time and effort to actually go to the roza to do ziyaarat. i would say this is an innovative idea and proves that DBs are in 2050 rather than 2012. waah waah aa zamaan na bohris!!!!!!!!! :wink:
Really funny :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No doubt there is a lot of illiteracy among the bohras, But the situation is much better than it was a few decades ago and getting better.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 pm

pheonix wrote: No doubt there is a lot of illiteracy among the bohras, But the situation is much better than it was a few decades ago and getting better.
This has nothing to do with illiteracy, and everything to do with brainwashing, idol-worshipping and blind faith. I know of my adbe relatives who would do a nazar of visa forms at a mazaar. They would travel to a remote place in Rajasthan and place their filled out visa forms the turbat and make a mannat for a quick visa for whichever country (mainly USA) they wish to go to. That Bohra peer is apparently known as the Visa Peersaheb.

This ziyarat by mobile phone is a variant of the same brainwashed attitude. But if this trend catches on, fewer abdes will visit the mazars, which means a decline in ziyarat tourism and less money in the galla and less money for galla chors. It's time deep throat finds out about the potential new rulings banning mobile phones inside mazars and declaring of all ziyarat via mobile phones as invalid and sinful.

Dbc1

Unread post by Dbc1 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:50 pm

By 2030 we will have
ujjainziyarat.com
suratziyarat.com
burhanpurziyarat.com

where an abde can visit online and do ziyarat, irritating pop ups will keep opening for GOLAK / GALLA donations, which can be paid using your credit or debit card or paypal.
other handy things will be available like chaddar, phool, nariyal, manas, pag, mathu , aankh, kaleji, gurda and the likes .. just in case any of your body part is not functioning healthily , But, They will be charged extra. No worries you can shop all what you want, put them in a basket and then checkout. AND ONLY AFTER THE CONFIRMED PAYMENT WILL YOUR ZIYARAT BE ACCEPTED.

:mrgreen:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:54 am

Ha ha ha !!

In a way it shall be helpful, online ziyarat will reduce the inflow of tourist to the resorts made around the Qubbahs. Empty Rooms can be allotted to extended royal family.

Dbc1, your ideas are hilarious and dangerous ! kothar can link the websites to ejamaat card management where they can track who did how many ziyarats and put money is gallas and hoobs.

They can fix a certain amount of Ziyarats for every bohra under each category (creed) like Sheikhs, Mullah, commoners,. If a bohra does not deposit certain targeted amount in gallas, then kothar can put yellow stains on warkatul tarkhees (safai chitti) and corner that abde to settle the balance along with other taxations on personal occasions.

Dbc1

Unread post by Dbc1 » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:01 pm

looooool
:mrgreen:

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 pm

lmao :lol: