one more nervous kothari kid

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
badrijanab

Re: one more nervous kothari kid

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:58 am

khudaparast wrote:yes lanat on any IDIOT like you, who promote sectism and try to split people in groups.....and ALLAH have clearly mentioned in QURAAN, any one who promotes sectism is MUNAFIQ and LANATI, so nothing personal from my side, u are cursed by ALLAH him self.... :wink:
Your last six fake Imam's have promoted sectism and split Shi'yani Ali thus laanat on them. U r not DB and poking in matter of DB that is u r munafiq hence per Quran laanat on u and your fake sixers.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:00 am

badrijanab wrote:
khudaparast wrote:yes lanat on any IDIOT like you, who promote sectism and try to split people in groups.....and ALLAH have clearly mentioned in QURAAN, any one who promotes sectism is MUNAFIQ and LANATI, so nothing personal from my side, u are cursed by ALLAH him self.... :wink:
Your last six fake Imam's have promoted sectism and split Shi'yani Ali thus laanat on them. U r not DB and poking in matter of DB that is u r munafiq hence per Quran laanat on u and your fake sixers.
I have not talked about any 6 or 12 imam in any of my post, u are the one who is provoking people to send lanat on people of other sects, so just imagine how moronic u are.... :lol: and most probably u are just here to divert people attention from corruption in DB sect, by further dividing people in the name of IMAAMAIN.

khudaparast

Unread post by khudaparast » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:05 am

and here I dump you in gutter where u really deserve to be .... :lol:
Attachments
2012-12-20_12-35_Dawoodi Bohra Forum • User.jpg

badrijanab

Unread post by badrijanab » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:28 am

Mr. Khudaparast, When u r not DB, then y r u poking your nose in affairs of DB?

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:10 am

Badrijanab and Khuda parast can you please take this verbal diarrhea of yours in PM with each other.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:28 am

badrijanab,

you are now beginning to act and behave with the same intolerance, arrogance and hatred as the saifee-burhani abdes whom you so despise.

you seem to have become hyper-sensitive about this 'pristine', 'best and purest' claim about the deen of dawoodi bohras. (not the saifee burhani ones, if i may clarify before you fly off the handle again)

there are no purest, best and pristine muslims based only on faith, except the ones who excel in piety and devotion to allah, love their fellow human beings and serve humanity selflessly.

can you please stop diverting every thread to trumpet your highly exaggerated claims? every sect claims that it is the best and all the others are misguided and will go to hell, while they themselves are in hell already!

Saiyaad

Unread post by Saiyaad » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:02 am

Imam Ali (a.s) says:“With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course. So be with him and be with the great majority of Muslims because Allah’s hand of protection is on keeping unity. You should beware of division".

Respected Bloggers please correct me if I'm wrong , somewhere here i had read that Imam Ali (a.s) had killed someone because he had called Ali (a.s.) GOD. It only proves that if you behave like GOD in this world , you will be biggest enemy of Ali , even though you may be under this headband even if you claim to love him.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 pm

badrijanab wrote: Mr. Khudaparast, When u r not DB, then y r u poking your nose in affairs of DB?
Mr.badrijanab, When ur not Wahabi/Sunni/Salafi/Ithna ashari then y r u poking nose in their affairs by invoking their literature and history on every second thread of yours ?