Marsiya's for the Late Shezada Huzefa

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bori85

Marsiya's for the Late Shezada Huzefa

Unread post by Bori85 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:07 pm

Got this news from Bombay, they have started reciting Marasiya's for Huzefa bhai Saheb ( son of Burhanuddin) who passed away last year in Jan, as his Warsi was on 3rd Jan , in all the darees the Aamils are telling the parwa-wallahs to recite sad Marsiya's for the deceased. I wonder next the Aamil will ask people to do Matam for the Late Shezada

Al Zulfiqar

Re: Marsiya's for the Late Shezada Huzefa

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:49 pm

there are another 13 sons of syedna smb remaining to kick the bucket. expect to recite marasiyas for all of them anon.

i hope they will have the good sense and consideration to all try and turn up their heels and curl up their toes within one calendar week, irrespective of the year, so that bohras can have a samuh marsiya recitation at one go. the only problem i foresee, is that muffy mola will have a hard time attempting to tune in to 13 sibling voices from beyond the grave all at once.

i suppose that issue can be solved with a live relay from the hereafter, so that the entire abde community can sort it all out!

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:17 am

Typical of the opposition. You guys don't even know Arabic.
The word Marasiya comes from the Arabic root word "رثى" (Rasa).
All it means is to remember someone after his/her death. (In Poetry or Prose)

If your mother passed away and you say "I miss her, she was such a wonderful women", that is also a Rasa.

Nothing to get excited about.
Learn your stuff first.
Don't let your hatred make you blind.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Adam wrote:Typical of the opposition. You guys don't even know Arabic.

If your mother passed away and you say "I miss her, she was such a wonderful women", that is also a Rasa.

Learn your stuff first.
how can this guys know arabic? when ur master bans them to learn any thing,infact he is too much busy endorsing himself and his family as a ahlul bayt...nauzobillah....may ALLAH bring justice soon.

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:09 pm

if the clergy's son is dead then the remembrance can remain in their family. What need is there to have the whole bohri community sing his songs . What was he to them but another money grabber. good he is gone thirteen more to go.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:14 pm

hey ADAM just let me know 5 ISLAMIC thing from huzaifa he did for betterment of islamic society or atleast for bohras, has he written any quality/intellectual work?

and yeah marrying beautiful babes doesnt counts in quality work, so dont make me count that :roll: hahahaha

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:45 pm

adam, answer think.

btw, did any of your dead family members communicate with you from the grave and the heareafter, as hoze' did with muffy, the vampire slayer?

think wrote:if the clergy's son is dead then the remembrance can remain in their family. What need is there to have the whole bohri community sing his songs . What was he to them but another money grabber. good he is gone thirteen more to go.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:14 pm

In Surat the late Huzefabhai saab's warsi was celebrated with a jaman (Obviously !!_) which consisted of "Beda and Lasan" !!

asad

Unread post by asad » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:48 am

A minor correction to above posts, SMB has total 7 sons and not 13.

A funny incident happened last year. one of the brothers of SMB had passed away and his daughter might have written some poem, title of which was "Kaha chala gaya Abba jaan". It was being recited in one of the Majlises and suddenly i saw one guy doing rowa jevu muh, I asked him did he knew the decease well, and he said no than i asked him why were you crying than he said i am habitated to this rova jevu muh banave and it comes naturally now.

Writing poems by kids on their parents demise is natural but deitifing each and every thing about Qasre Mawali is bad but we should all welcome this trend. gradually it will lead to so many small Gods that might be it will jolt few abdes back to their senses. So why only barsis, we should encourage Bday celebrations of each kid in Saifee mahal. let their be Jamans 365 days and najwa envelops every day, let the pressure increase many folds.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:04 am

KhalifatulRahman wrote:hey ADAM just let me know 5 ISLAMIC thing from huzaifa he did for betterment of islamic society or atleast for bohras, has he written any quality/intellectual work?

and yeah marrying beautiful babes doesnt counts in quality work, so dont make me count that :roll: hahahaha
ADAM again u went to Timbuktu with your clappers team? :roll: :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 pm

Adam wrote: Typical of the opposition. You guys don't even know Arabic.

Learn your stuff first.
@Adam,

How many abdes know Arabic and the meaning of the word "Marsiya" ? Even then they participate in these majlises because for them Marasya only means a tribute to Shohadas of Karbala and the mandatory crying and wailing which is a "must for all ritual" which is to be religiously observed.

Hence, as a part of the brain washing exercise, the zaadas want abdes to cry and wail for their brother, Huzefabhai.

Now where does "Hatred" come in the picture ? It is a legitimate question raised by someone.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:02 pm

Adam wrote:Typical of the opposition. You guys don't even know Arabic.

Learn your stuff first.
Baawa Adam,
Thank you for clarifying that for us. I'm delighted to have the benefit of your Ilm -e Aalam wa Junoon -e Aazam.

Do you by chance have the Rasa that Burhanuddin wrote for his Mom? I imagine he must have
set the stage for all of his kin to start writing prose for their family.
I assume that when Modi dies, the grim walls of Saifee Mahal will resound with hundreds of voices raised in Rasa when Burhanuddin, et al, say:

"We miss him. We felicitated him. He was such a wonderful man."

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:33 pm

The "Cult" leaders do not want their followers to shift focus from the Dai and his family :-

1) 21st Safar, 1434

To commemorate Al-Muqaddas Shahzada Aali Vaqaar Shahzada Huzefa Bhai Saheb Mohyuddin Saheb, A Darees in Aap Syedi Saheb’s Tazkaar was organized by Faize Hakimi Karachi on Friday, 22nd Safarul Muzaffar, 1434H, at Aiwane Mufaddal, Yousufi Masjid, Shabbirabad Block B, Karachi, Pakistan.

After the Darees Mubarak, a heart touching Multimedia presentation was given by Madrassa Saifiyah Burhaniya, Shabbirabad, Moalameen, and Madrassa Farzando recited emotional Zikar in commemoration of Syedi Saheb.

2) Darees of Syedna Hatim bin Syedna Ibrahim (A.K.) held in Secunderabad on Warsi of Al Muqadas Shz Huzefa Bs Mohiyuddin Saheb (QR)

21st Safar, 1434
Saifee Masjid, Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

3) Shz Qusai Bs Vajhiuddin Saheb (DM) visited Ahmedabad on Warsi of Al Muqadas Shz Huzefa Bs Mohiyuddin Saheb (QR)

21st Safar, 1434

COURTESY : ZENINFOSYS.

KhalifatulRahman

Unread post by KhalifatulRahman » Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:24 am

Shadat of many Imamain(s) are unknown to abde idiot, but yeah they wanna cry over some Huzaifa, who has done nothing for ISLAM or MUSLIMS in general....

and most probably he died coz of heart attack , just coz of high caloried FREE food and expensive energy drinks. :roll:

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:44 am

KhalifatulRahman wrote:Shadat of many Imamain(s) are unknown to abde idiot, but yeah they wanna cry over some Huzaifa, who has done nothing for ISLAM or MUSLIMS in general....

and most probably he died coz of heart attack , just coz of high caloried FREE food and expensive energy drinks. :roll:
Dear Mr. Rahman,
Please do not post such utter nonsense. We all know that During the funeral itself a balcony broke and afew mumins were killed. Thus sending them to Jannat straight away. Aa Shaan na hata Huzefa BS. And do not forget that even after his death Huzefa BS was able to speak to his brother the Mansoos. He was given the great honour of being buried in the same qubba of a Dai. Now that the warsi is over, soon you will hear the mojizaas that will occur at his grave. I wonder where Bohraji is now. Even after death ,this mighty Huzefa BS was able to feed the mumins of Ahmedabad and other cities at the warsi jaman. All free of cost.