Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Rocksolid

Re: Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

Unread post by Rocksolid » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:44 am

zinger wrote:Insaaf Saab,

Sorry to interupt in this topic, but could you please come and give us your views on the topic "Only on board Passengers can save this Sinking Ship " that was started by you?

we not only wrote to you on that thread but sent you a PM too requesting you to contribute and participate in the discussion

We respect you for your age, integrity and experience. please do not dissapoint us by starting a topic and then leaving it like that. it does not paint a good picture of you. this btw, is the reason for writing to you personally, on the thread and now this one too.

request you to come there and debate it
none of abde idiot qualify to debate.....for debates u need open and sincere approach to accept truth, if abde idiots possessed this, they would already stopped singing ghanu jivo.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:44 am

Humsafar wrote:zinger,
All your questions have been answered. Let me know what other questions you have, and please go back to the original thread.

Humsafar saab, if you dont mind, we would love to hear insaf saabs pov on this.

not becuase we can tear it down then, but because he speaks from experience and knowledge

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:46 am

Rocksolid wrote:
zinger wrote:Insaaf Saab,

Sorry to interupt in this topic, but could you please come and give us your views on the topic "Only on board Passengers can save this Sinking Ship " that was started by you?

we not only wrote to you on that thread but sent you a PM too requesting you to contribute and participate in the discussion

We respect you for your age, integrity and experience. please do not dissapoint us by starting a topic and then leaving it like that. it does not paint a good picture of you. this btw, is the reason for writing to you personally, on the thread and now this one too.

request you to come there and debate it
none of abde idiot qualify to debate.....for debates u need open and sincere approach to accept truth, if abde idiots possessed this, they would already stopped singing ghanu jivo.
Rocksolid, you are welcome to be a part of this debate too

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:26 am

I think zinger is deliberately diverting this topics therefor abdes coming on this forum does not know the real truth.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:12 am

Maqbool wrote:I think zinger is deliberately diverting this topics therefor abdes coming on this forum does not know the real truth.
whats the issue is he trying to divert

and what r u trying to say pls say in open words dont allege

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:21 am

Maqbool wrote:I think zinger is deliberately diverting this topics therefor abdes coming on this forum does not know the real truth.

Maqbool, humne yaha likha kyonki insaaf saab hamare sawaalon ka jawaab nahi de rahe the. but he has time to come here and make a post.

humnein unhe pm bhi bheja hain, but he has not responded to that also. so jab bhi woh post karenge, in any thread, we will raise our question.

hummein topic divert karne ka koi shauk nahi hain. which is why we requested him to answer and left it at that.

if you will read the original post, we have already said "sorry to interupt you" and ended with "please come there to debate it".

hope this clarifies our stand for you. dont know what you have read

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:23 am

KM1 wrote:
whats the issue is he trying to divert

OMG! I have to teach them from basics! This topics is regarding Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:45 am

Maqbool wrote:
KM1 wrote: whats the issue is he trying to divert

OMG! I have to teach them from basics! This topics is regarding Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar.

Maqbool, aap apne basics pehle seekh kar aaiye.

i have already said "sorry to interupt" which clearly means i have no intention of raising a question of another post in this this one.

then i have said "please come there to debate it" which clearly means i do not want to discuss this here but take it there.

boss, aap apne funda's, concepts, or basics pehle clear kar lijiye.

4-5 posts uppar bhi padhiye.

now let us end this discussion. i have requested insaaf saab twice in this thread only to discuss this in the relavant topic. let us agree to retain this topic for the SBUT project only.

OK!

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:10 am

Zinger,,
I'm sorry to inform you this, but Insaf saab will not be participating in any discussion with you or anyone else.. And as you might ask why can he post, but not answer?? A few months ago, when our Mola gave the farman not to use facebook, twitter.. Insaf saab went a step further and decided to donated his Lap-top also.. All the post by him are hand written and were sent through the postal office..
If you absolutely want to hear his point of view, you have three choices,,

1. You can write a letter to him ( I'm sure, the Admin can provide you with his address )
2. Or you can visit him..
3. Buy him a new lap-top and just hope, that he doesn't give this one away, also :wink:

Rocksolid

Unread post by Rocksolid » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:42 am

in last 200 years abdes have learn nothing, but one thing they have learn so well,and thats "shamelessness"

though they are made naked in public number of times here, they still shamelessly try to defend there masters.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:38 am

Conscíous wrote:Zinger,,
I'm sorry to inform you this, but Insaf saab will not be participating in any discussion with you or anyone else.. And as you might ask why can he post, but not answer?? A few months ago, when our Mola gave the farman not to use facebook, twitter.. Insaf saab went a step further and decided to donated his Lap-top also.. All the post by him are hand written and were sent through the postal office..
If you absolutely want to hear his point of view, you have three choices,,

1. You can write a letter to him ( I'm sure, the Admin can provide you with his address )
2. Or you can visit him..
3. Buy him a new lap-top and just hope, that he doesn't give this one away, also :wink:

haa haa haa, nice one boom, always was a fan of your sense of humour.

we have his address, he has a lot of courage to openly give it out, which is one of the reasons that he is worthy of anyones respect

he has nothing to hide and hence, no reason to fear.

KM1

Unread post by KM1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:29 am

Rocksolid wrote:in last 200 years abdes have learn nothing, but one thing they have learn so well,and thats "shamelessness"

though they are made naked in public number of times here, they still shamelessly try to defend there masters.
I feel really sorry for you when did this happen to you :lol: :D

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Zinger,,
I'm glad to hear that you enjoy my sense of humor :) .. If you genuinely respect Insaf saab, you'll stop calling him out.. I would understand you, if he was an active member, discussing in other threads and not willing to answer you, .. But that isn't the case.. We don't know, what he is going through.. And if you are still having a hard time accepting this, just think that you're reading his article in newspaper were you don't have the option to question the writer ..

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sat May 11, 2013 3:31 pm

on 11th may 2.30 pm a bori women almost a senior citizen resident of the huseni tower assaulted the LION of huseni Tower Mr MURTUZA ENGINEER of 40 yr old smart chap, in the lift ( who had carried out a Raid on 7th may 12.20 pm at SBUT Office by Fire officials & tookd out 6 nos of illegal GAS Cylinders even from the office of the pharaoh on 21st floor,) & the officals demanded to demolish their kitchens too which made the ZADA burn in Revenge,
so he planned a bogus case on the Lion Murtuza engg & got him arrested,,J.J cops filed sexual harrasment case 354 non bailable crime,on him,, all this is nothing but the SHAMLESS DEEDS of the Q.J ZADA who is burning with Revenge, on monday 13th inshallah our dear frnd Murtuza will get bail & he will be out from the jail,

by this clearly shows SBUT cant come out & fight like men so they hide in ghagras' & brain wash borans' dawat ne tamari zarrurat che tamara ghagra, nada ane izzat ni zarurat che , aie mumenin izzat luta vi dav shehzada na waste, besharam thai jav shezada na jem.

on one side small bro Muffadal says case na karo, maaf karo, lawyers ne faido thaase, maari paase aavo, & on other hand big bro Q,J frames sexual assault case on innocent Tenants, so you see these burglars are not one in there on home.
Last edited by aliakbar on Sat May 11, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sat May 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey all you broad thinkers ITS MY APPEAL TO ALL OF YOU LETS NOT JUST DISCUSS OR ARGUE HERE, ITS TIME TO HIT THOSE ZADAS' & KOTHAR BACK,,,, THERE ARE INDIVIDUALS IN BORI MOHALLA WHO ARE FIGHTING THEM ALL ALONE WITH ALL THEIR MIGHT, BUT UNABLE TO FIRE OUT SBUT, LETS HELP THEM BY E-& PAPER MEDIA , LETS RAISE THEIR ISSUES IN PEOPLE & MEDIA , LETS HELP THEM BY OUR INFLUENCES IN POLICE,- COURTS, MINISTERS, LOYAL Lawyers, & legal fees'. this is the oppturnity for us to win them by help & remember they are from mohalla before sydena & muffadal reaches there in 88 rooms, lets win those few acres & few real man in our community,
I know i may be sounding like a politician waiting to grab a vote, & bori mohalla aint a battle field,, VERY FEW WILL AGREE but yet a TURNING POINT FOR THOSE HUNDREDS OF BORIS', & IF ALLAH HELPS & WE ALL GET TOGETHER, BY ALL MEANS, THIS PROJECT CAN IGNITE THE DOWNFALL OF KOTHAR, ZADAS, KASRES,

cause i know many wants to file a PIL ( public interest litigation ) which can stop the project, but either they dont have fees or some loyal laywers' .
or some one wants to file write petition or a injunction suit, either no good lawyers or short of cash, many ready to give live interviews or many to express their protest, but very weak know how,

else many lions like murtuza engg will die in vain.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Bro aliakbar,

You are absolutely right in saying that the bohra tenants are being fleeced by kothar in the SBUT project. I know of cases wherein even the building landlords have been taken for a ride by them as they have forged many land records which is because of the enormous money power they have by which they grease the palms of govt officials at the right places. The main agencies involved are MHADA and Mumbai Municipality, credentials of which are well known to the general public. Inspite of lack of resources, many bohras have filed complaints against the wrongdoings due to which the project is stalled since the past 4 years. Till date only 3/4 buildings out of the 250 plus buildings have been demolished out of which 2 belongs to kothar (Mohamedi/Tayabi Manzil). It is anybodys guess as to when the project will be fully completed as more then 250 buildings are yet to be demolished after which the new towers will be constructed in its place !!

aliabbas_aa

Unread post by aliabbas_aa » Sun May 12, 2013 12:37 am

Its unfortunate incident that the has happen in our building , but Inshallah we would like the people here to join our cause in fighting against SBUT as our adversary is not just SBUT but the entire kothar and co, a lot of injustice is happening in huseni tower and the SBUT has illegally occupied our building , it behaves even worse then fish market hawkers. 10s of odd slaves\workers of SBUT disturb us daily by burdening the lifts and the lift has malfunctioned dozen of times, even this incident happened in the lift as one of the lift got malfunctioned and only one lift became the bottleneck and source of frustration which led to the fights. This time the situation has worsened and got out of hands, even this situation is now being exploited by SBUT. We should come together and complaint this to the authorities to get the trust de registered as it is no more a trust , rather a mistrust which is poised to make millions in revenue from the commercial real estate project.

May Allah alone help us in this movement against the oppressive SBUT.

AMEEN

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon May 13, 2013 2:20 am

I think Aliakber is right. Like minded people leaving in Mumbai should make an association. There are many lawyer who will be more then happy to help. One Testa Setalwad can be approached.

If the effected people get together there want be difficult to raise fund as brother Bhoraji has done for the down trodden in Ahmadabad.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Wed May 15, 2013 11:47 am

Brothers,,Thanks for reading it carefully & liking it, but again & again i m appealing please help those laymen agitators in bori mohalla, by all the possible means.
Murtuza engg got bail on 13th may evening, & now the Zada is acting eunuch he wants the residents of huseni tower should sell their houses to SBUT & go away with few lakh Rs & + a house 4 a house, this kind of offer was made to many tenants on the same day when Murtuza engg was released, wage war against the nasty Q,J ZADA pharaoh of the era,

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 16, 2013 5:41 pm

Bro aliakbar,

The harassed bohra tenants can approach Medha Patkar who has spearheaded many slum redevelopment projects wherein the developers have fleeced the tenants. Teesta Setalvad is another fearless crusader who is fighting tooth and nail with the powerful Modi government in Gujarat and has played a key role in convictions of many criminals who brutally murdered Muslims in 2002, the recent one being her support to Zakia Jaffri whose husband was hacked to pieces and then burnt alive alongwith 69 other muslims in Gulbarg Society, Ahmedabad during the Gujarat mass genocide. She has taken up many human rights abuse cases also and I feel she too could be of a great help to the victims of SBUT project.

Dazzling

Unread post by Dazzling » Thu May 16, 2013 11:48 pm

I think people shud stop useless protest and look forward to vacant buildings and get new houses as soon as possible...

stop living miserable life of jhupadpatti and come out of cheap mentality.....

if they are giving u new houses (no matter even if they are doing it for purely business) take and work for better future....

Dazzling

Unread post by Dazzling » Thu May 16, 2013 11:49 pm

progress of society shud not be hindered for cheap personal motives.....

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri May 17, 2013 1:45 am

Dazzling wrote:I think people shud stop useless protest and look forward to vacant buildings and get new houses as soon as possible...

stop living miserable life of jhupadpatti and come out of cheap mentality.....

if they are giving u new houses (no matter even if they are doing it for purely business) take and work for better future....
If this is useless protest then the goodagiri is what?
Dazzling wrote:progress of society shud not be hindered for cheap personal motives.....
You must understand that there has to be some matter that is why they are protesting, otherwise the person arrested is not a rich man.
Human rights can not be ignored just to do business.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri May 17, 2013 3:23 am

the determined kothari crooks will prevail and eventually complete the sbut re-development, but it will go exactly like the saifee hospital project.

they will give all sorts of guarantees to the municipality, tenants and govt re: quotas, allotment of a % of flats to poor bohras, widening of roads, giving larger size shops on upper floors, reducing cluster density etc etc, but will eventually do only what they want and after the project is complete, forget all the conditions, guarantees and promises. to hell with the regulations and binding guarantees, instead bribe all the babu's to keep their mouths shut and sweep the dirt under the carpet forever. all the muted whimpers from powerless victims will lead nowhere, as who will dare to take on the ruthless and monstrous bullies of saifee mahal?

what happened to the written guarantees re: free rooms in saifee hospital for poor bohras, reformists, respecting the adamjee peerbhai sanatorium trust on whose land the hospital has been built and dozens of other conditions? the wily baniyas have cunningly ignored every aspect and give a damn about any legal promises made. they cultivated the corporators, underworld dons, heck, even upto the president and pm's office and silenced their opponents into submission.

i have maintained from the start that this entire sbut project is a scam on a monumental scale. just wait and watch and my words will come true. after all, what do you expect from a bunch of thieves, thugs and con artists?

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed May 22, 2013 10:44 am

On 22, February 2013, 11 PM Newly redeveloped building (without OC), Huseni Tower at 43/45, Next To Husaini Masjid, Raudat Tahera Street, Bhendi Bazar, Mumbai - 400003 has been illegally occupied by vested interests under the name of SBUT(Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust) who are using it for commercial purposes and creating a nuisance for the flat owners.
The builder Salim Chauhan has a close nexus with the commercial entity (SBUT) and the builder has extended full support to the illegal occupation. Flat owners are appalled by the stress and nuisance created by the commercial workers of SBUT on a daily basis as they have occupied the top four floors and fire Refuge area of the building as well as converted the open terrace for private commercial use.
A case has been registered by the Husaini tower flat owners against SBUT and the builder Salim Chauhan who is not allowing us to form a society using bureaucratic roadblocks. Complaints to various authorities have failed miserably due to the strong influence and money power of SBUT who has recently embarked on a 3000 Cr project which should give you an idea on how large and powerful our adversary is . All our efforts have become insignificant against the mammoth power feigned by the commercial entity.
Summary of illegal encroachments by SBUT & builder:
1. Commercial Illegal Occupation of the top four floors of the building
2. Illegal occupation of open Terrace for private use
3. Illegal occupation of "Fire Refuge area" on fifteenth floor for catering related purposes and dining room.
4. It is in process of acquiring the fire Refuge area of 8th floor and construction of dining room
5. Fire Hazard risk and security threat due to occupation of fire safety Refuge area on 15th floor . The fire refuge area contains explosives like gas cylinder and stoves used for cooking.
6. Daily nuisance from workers of SBUT who overload the Lift by excessive usage.
7. Illegal and inappropriate encroachment of Parking Space by builder and SBUT

Kindly take necessary actions and stop the illegal occupation by sealing the top four floors of the building which are illegally running a commercial business on residential premises.
Sincerely:
Huseni Tower Flat Owners
43-45 Huseni Tower
Raudat Tahera Street, Mumbai -40003
40 yr old smart chap, MURTUZA Tinwala, a RTI activist is known as 'LION of Huseni Tower' in Bhindi Bazar.
Then a complaint was lodged by the residents of building and on that basis a raid was carried out on 7th may 12.20 pm at SBUT Office by Fire officials. In the raid they took out Six illegal GAS Cylinders even from the office of the Qaid Joher on 21st floor, & the officals demanded to demolish their kitchens.
It is alleged that Qaid Joher planned a bogus case on Murtuza Tinwala & got him arrested, J.J police filed sexual harrasment case 354 non-bailable crime against Murtuza. On monday 13th May 2013 Murtuza was out on bail.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 22, 2013 4:00 pm

S. Insaf wrote:In the raid they took out Six illegal GAS Cylinders even from the office of the Qaid Joher on 21st floor
It seems the food cooked for the dabba scheme is prepared in Qaid Johar's office. The next step would be to rename his office as "Faize mawaid" !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 22, 2013 4:01 pm

S. Insaf wrote:In the raid they took out Six illegal GAS Cylinders even from the office of the Qaid Joher on 21st floor, & the officals demanded to demolish their kitchens.
How did the officials miss out the 6 large sized Tijoris stacked with cash in the office ??

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm

the officials did not miss out on the tijoris. they took them as payment for their hard work and turned a blind eye to the illegalities by johar, otherwise he would have become 'qaidi' johar!

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Thu May 23, 2013 3:24 am

S. Insaf wrote:On 22, February 2013, 11 PM Newly redeveloped building (without OC), Huseni Tower at 43/45, Next To Husaini Masjid, Raudat Tahera Street, Bhendi Bazar, Mumbai - 400003 has been illegally occupied by vested interests under the name of SBUT(Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust) who are using it for commercial purposes and creating a nuisance for the flat owners.
The builder Salim Chauhan has a close nexus with the commercial entity (SBUT) and the builder has extended full support to the illegal occupation. Flat owners are appalled by the stress and nuisance created by the commercial workers of SBUT on a daily basis as they have occupied the top four floors and fire Refuge area of the building as well as converted the open terrace for private commercial use.
A case has been registered by the Husaini tower flat owners against SBUT and the builder Salim Chauhan who is not allowing us to form a society using bureaucratic roadblocks. Complaints to various authorities have failed miserably due to the strong influence and money power of SBUT who has recently embarked on a 3000 Cr project which should give you an idea on how large and powerful our adversary is . All our efforts have become insignificant against the mammoth power feigned by the commercial entity.
Summary of illegal encroachments by SBUT & builder:
1. Commercial Illegal Occupation of the top four floors of the building
2. Illegal occupation of open Terrace for private use
3. Illegal occupation of "Fire Refuge area" on fifteenth floor for catering related purposes and dining room.
4. It is in process of acquiring the fire Refuge area of 8th floor and construction of dining room
5. Fire Hazard risk and security threat due to occupation of fire safety Refuge area on 15th floor . The fire refuge area contains explosives like gas cylinder and stoves used for cooking.
6. Daily nuisance from workers of SBUT who overload the Lift by excessive usage.
7. Illegal and inappropriate encroachment of Parking Space by builder and SBUT

Kindly take necessary actions and stop the illegal occupation by sealing the top four floors of the building which are illegally running a commercial business on residential premises.
Sincerely:
Huseni Tower Flat Owners
43-45 Huseni Tower
Raudat Tahera Street, Mumbai -40003
40 yr old smart chap, MURTUZA Tinwala, a RTI activist is known as 'LION of Huseni Tower' in Bhindi Bazar.
Then a complaint was lodged by the residents of building and on that basis a raid was carried out on 7th may 12.20 pm at SBUT Office by Fire officials. In the raid they took out Six illegal GAS Cylinders even from the office of the Qaid Joher on 21st floor, & the officals demanded to demolish their kitchens.
It is alleged that Qaid Joher planned a bogus case on Murtuza Tinwala & got him arrested, J.J police filed sexual harrasment case 354 non-bailable crime against Murtuza. On monday 13th May 2013 Murtuza was out on bail.

Sir Murtuza Tinwala is an RTI activist & out spoken bold person stays some where near Zainabia imamwada,
now he is the next victim, he is been sued in defamation case, so you see now all the brave heart agitators or intelligent people are being fixed in bogus cases & making them busy,,by uncle Q,J
i have heard Murtuza Tinwala has many proofs of SBUT which declares forgeries , irregularities , illegalities, which can screw SBUT in many govt authorities, he is the person who started COMMITTEE OF PROJECT AFFECTED PEOPLE OF BHENDI BAZAR REDEVELOPMENT, & part of BHENDI BAZAR REDEVELOPMENT TENANTS ASSOCIATION, but poor chap is fighting all alone from 2011, whom ever he supports get bought up by monstrous SBUT, & the poor chap starts all over again, i salute his fighting spirit, he has given SBUT loses of crores & crores, by his lakhs of Rs,
i again appeal lets help them or lets save them for better tomorrow, when 52 will die & 53rd & his brothers with connivance of kothar will tear people, eat them,rape people & make mockery of Islam,

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Thu May 23, 2013 3:53 am

I have been following each & every move of Congress & its not different by a single inch with moves of SBUT & the mahal ZADAS'
sonia brought mid day meal , muffadal brought thali system,
Congress brought cases against MODI & BJP members 2 DEFAME them ---SBUT- Qaidi, J brought cases against the agitators,
Congress brought FDI --- the ZADAS' brought SBUT to bring the NRI & their money in,
many more,, so u see they are the coins of same mint,

being wepari community why didnt the kothar & zadas' opposed L.B.T & ordered bori bhai to close their shops & join the agitation against L.B.T , kese kahe SONIA aunty ko kya jawab denge,
Congress is going to bring FDI in bhendi bazar through SBUT by building 5000 sq-fts ( 5 ) new shops in the project, = 25000 sq ft, which will not only ruin the business of the people in mohalla but destroy their establishments, being wepari community they should have promoted more business in the area by more shops but SBUT is buying away all the commercial premises @50k per sq ft , by declaring deficiency of 1.22 lakh sqft which is complete fake & bogus, but to support FDI & CONGRESS , ek sawal , SBUT is making this project for people or to ruin the peoples life, or to make SONIA & MADMOHAN happy ???

KOI BATAYEGA SBUT DAWAT AUR MOMIN KI YA SIRF CONGRESS KI