Qutbi Bohras

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: Qutbi Bohra

Unread post by think » Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:54 am

how come the bohras in yemen who know arabic refer to the dai as syedna while India ,Pakistan and Africa refer to him as aqa moula?

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:45 am

zinger wrote:P.S., please dont call me dear. i know you mean well, but makes me uncomfortable :)
Duh ! Apologies for making you uncomfortable !

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:30 pm

zinger wrote:
P.S., please dont call me dear. i know you mean well, but makes me uncomfortable

When I see Mola's picture at places of worship, I get uncomfortable. Nothing can top that uncomfortable feeling.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:24 pm

what makes me most uncomfortable is when i see stupid abdes falling in 'love' with a cruel, self-centred dai and raising their posteriors to do sajdas to him, while he himself begs for prayers to prolong his miserable life...

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:18 am

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote:P.S., please dont call me dear. i know you mean well, but makes me uncomfortable :)
Duh ! Apologies for making you uncomfortable !
Dude, it was a joke, no need to go all Duh! :!:

BTW, WRT to the other post of putting panja of the blood of the Qurbani animals on assets brought, i asked a couple of people. they said that the hand is a representation of Panjatan Pak. Which is why, we often see people wearing a Panja as a taaweez and on Tajias' in Muharram

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:19 am

SBM wrote:
Zinger
im sure you have seen the pics and videos of Aqa Maulas 102nd saalgirah. you have seen the command he still has over the community, so yes, a very strong "OUR", "US" and "WE" :)
Zinger
I am sure you must have seen the pictures of people who surround Hilter-Sadam Hussain-Pol Pot,Idi Amin. They had more ADORING (sic) crowd than Syedna. I hope you get the point....................
i did, and it was pointless, blunt.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:24 am

zinger wrote: BTW, WRT to the other post of putting panja of the blood of the Qurbani animals on assets brought, i asked a couple of people. they said that the hand is a representation of Panjatan Pak. Which is why, we often see people wearing a Panja as a taaweez and on Tajias' in Muharram
Correct ! I too have heard this from few people ! then my next question was why Paak-Panjatan-Panja soak in animal blood ? Then again it was round-n-round. ‘Pratha che to kariye che’. The elders had no idea why it is done !

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:56 am

humanbeing wrote:
zinger wrote: BTW, WRT to the other post of putting panja of the blood of the Qurbani animals on assets brought, i asked a couple of people. they said that the hand is a representation of Panjatan Pak. Which is why, we often see people wearing a Panja as a taaweez and on Tajias' in Muharram
Correct ! I too have heard this from few people ! then my next question was why Paak-Panjatan-Panja soak in animal blood ? Then again it was round-n-round. ‘Pratha che to kariye che’. The elders had no idea why it is done !
My father is a quite reasonable man but when i asked him the logic behind putting blood marks of zabihat animal on young ones than he said we follow what Moula does, so yatha raja tatha praja, subjects do as the king does.

regarding wearing a silver panja necklace than this tradition is not very common and if you see people wearing it than they have copied it from their shia ithna ashari brothers who have this custom and its very common among them.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:48 am

humanbeing wrote:
:lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:49 am

asad wrote:
humanbeing wrote: Correct ! I too have heard this from few people ! then my next question was why Paak-Panjatan-Panja soak in animal blood ? Then again it was round-n-round. ‘Pratha che to kariye che’. The elders had no idea why it is done !
My father is a quite reasonable man but when i asked him the logic behind putting blood marks of zabihat animal on young ones than he said we follow what Moula does, so yatha raja tatha praja, subjects do as the king does.

regarding wearing a silver panja necklace than this tradition is not very common and if you see people wearing it than they have copied it from their shia ithna ashari brothers who have this custom and its very common among them.

now that you mention it, you're right, i dont see it happening much now. it used to be quite common around 20-25 years ago

askz

LATEST NEWS IS OUT DEAL FINALISED

Unread post by askz » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:52 pm

Received this news-

FINALLY, DAWAT E HADIYAH'S IS DIVIDED IN TWO

Based on the recent Saify Mahal news, Estates of the Dawat E Hadiyah is being divided in two parts, one for Aqa moula and Second for Mazon Saheb Khozema Bhaisaheb.

Saify Mahal and Badri Mahal will be given to Khozema Bhai Saheb.
The new Burhani Mahal (being bought from Cama family in 108-crores) will become the place for Aqa Moula and Shezadas in coming months.
Badri Mahal is being renovated removing all offices to hand over to Mazoon Saheb in few months.

Why this is being done?

Reason is that the Late Sayedna Taher Safuddin Saheb had promised in writing to make Khozema Bhai Saheb the 53rd Daiul Mutlaq.
Becuase of this written document, Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb is unable to do NUS to any one else.
He was waiting for the early death of Khozema Saheb (cancer), but it appears that Khozema Saheb may survive longer than the Sayedna and further wait may not help any one.

The power struggle was going on for the last many years and was becoming severe in the last few years.
Both parties were ready for the show down but some how compromise formula was found out and both parties agreed to the solution in writing.

The Vasiyat of Late Sayedna was bought over and sold in Crores of rupees.

wise_guy

Re: LATEST NEWS IS OUT DEAL FINALISED

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Aaj ki baasi khabar... Aaj ki baasi khabar... 1 rupay me...

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Btw.. Is this confirmed news or just rumors?
askz wrote:Received this news-

FINALLY, DAWAT E HADIYAH'S IS DIVIDED IN TWO

Based on the recent Saify Mahal news, Estates of the Dawat E Hadiyah is being divided in two parts, one for Aqa moula and Second for Mazon Saheb Khozema Bhaisaheb.

Saify Mahal and Badri Mahal will be given to Khozema Bhai Saheb.
The new Burhani Mahal (being bought from Cama family in 108-crores) will become the place for Aqa Moula and Shezadas in coming months.
Badri Mahal is being renovated removing all offices to hand over to Mazoon Saheb in few months.

Why this is being done?

Reason is that the Late Sayedna Taher Safuddin Saheb had promised in writing to make Khozema Bhai Saheb the 53rd Daiul Mutlaq.
Becuase of this written document, Sayedna Mohammad Burhanuddin Saheb is unable to do NUS to any one else.
He was waiting for the early death of Khozema Saheb (cancer), but it appears that Khozema Saheb may survive longer than the Sayedna and further wait may not help any one.

The power struggle was going on for the last many years and was becoming severe in the last few years.
Both parties were ready for the show down but some how compromise formula was found out and both parties agreed to the solution in writing.

The Vasiyat of Late Sayedna was bought over and sold in Crores of rupees.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:37 am

wise_guy wrote:Aaj ki baasi khabar... Aaj ki baasi khabar... 1 rupay me...

haa haa haaa :lol:

QutbiBohra

Re: Qutbi Bohras

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:23 am

MUMBAI: A suburban developer has paid a record price of Rs 350 crore for a Nepean Sea bungalow property. Runwal Group, which has projects largely in the eastern suburbs, bought Nepean Grange , the two-storey bungalow constructed in 1918, from the Kapadia family. The transaction was finally concluded a few days ago after months of negotiations, TOI has learnt. Property sources said this could probably be the highest price paid for a bungalow in the city. The 2,048 sq m land also has an outhouse, servants' quarters and a car park. TNN Jun 24, 2011, 05.33am IST

QutbiBohra

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:59 am

Hello every one,
Now it is time to show our support to Qutbi Bohra.

There is a reference in kitaab that as there are Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir in which it reflects that each dai name his successor and there after.
Example: Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (50th dai) when he died...he pronounced his successors as Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. In same manner Syedna Taher Saifuddin pronounced two named Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and Khuzaima Qutbuddin.

Mazoon saheb is now seeking for support. He has already started Dawat in this Ramazan from Secundrabad.
Please come forward and show your support.

Mazoon saheb will provide all kind of financial support if required.

Say proudly "We are Qutbi"

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:50 am

QutbiBohra wrote:Hello every one,

There is a reference in kitaab that as there are Dai, Mazoon and Mukasir in which it reflects that each dai name his successor and there after.
Example: Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (50th dai) when he died...he pronounced his successors as Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin. In same manner Syedna Taher Saifuddin pronounced two named Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin and Khuzaima Qutbuddin.

Mazoon saheb is now seeking for support. He has already started Dawat in this Ramazan from Secundrabad.

But where is Mazoon saheb and his family.

Where we can contact him.

think

Unread post by think » Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:15 pm

he is afraid of his life. baite aali and baite zaine is a big power struggle

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:53 am

I will not support any one unless there is a fair election and most suitable candidates gets the thrown of a leader, and even then he has to remain humble and just a former leader of community affairs.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:17 am

Brother
can we have some more Proof about what you have mentioned above regarding the Mazoon e dawat

progticide

Unread post by progticide » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:53 am

Example: Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (50th dai) when he died...he pronounced his successors as Syedna Taher Saifuddin and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
Read Carefully and educate yourself:

49th Dai al Mutlaq: Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin
50th Dai al Mutlaq: Syedna Abdullah Badruddin
51st Dai-al Mutlaq: Syedna Taher Saifuddin
52nd Dai al Mutlaq: Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin (TUS)
Mansoos of the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq: Syedi Aali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS)

Admin: Request you to lock this topic since there is no factual, authentic or relevant information being shared on this thread and it is simply being used for rumour-mongering and unintelligible gossip.

shabbir4u

Unread post by shabbir4u » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:05 pm

Al Fateh wrote:

I will not support any one unless there is a fair election and most suitable candidates gets the thrown of a leader, and even then he has to remain humble and just a former leader of community affairs.
We dont need your support. First support your self. A person who cannot support himself how he can support another one how he can elect. Humble request To progressive and their support pls support this person. :) :mrgreen: :P

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:40 pm

Many thanks Admin for unlocking this thread.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:45 pm

http://www.fatemidawat.com/reference-ma ... art-1.html

On the solemn and holy occasion of the 3rd Urus Mubarak of our beloved Aqa Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA we present the first part of this 10-part-series about the monumental, tragic, and historic events which took place at the time of wafaat of Syedna Burhanuddin RA and until the wafaat of his waaris and mansoos, the 53rd Dai, Aqa Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA.

These were the minutes, hours, days, and months that shaped, and will shape, the future of Dawat and Mumineen for generations to come. These were times of tragedy, pain, and sorrow, but also times of steadfastness, resolve, vision, and action.

In short, history has been unfolding in front of our eyes. Generations to come will look back on these events and take lessons from these stories with admiration for the makers of this history: the Duat of Aal-e-Mohammed, Syedna Taher Saifuddin RA, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA, and today bearing the mantle, our beloved 54th Dai, Syedna Taher Fakhruddin TUS.

Part 1- The Decision of a Dai to Sacrifice for Haq
Immense grief, tragic and unbearable loss, and the enormity of the task ahead. When our Aqa Mola Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA passed away, his Mazoon and successor, now 53rd Dai, Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin RA was faced with one of the biggest challenges of his long and steadfast service of Dai and Dawat. But the weight of the responsibility lay on experienced and wise shoulders.

I was right there, with Syedna Qutbuddin, Bawajisaheb. Even so, there is no measure by which to calculate the almost insurmountable pressure which Syedna Qutbuddin faced in that moment. To leave everything, Saify Mahal, the life Syedna Qutbuddin had known for more than 50 years, the inevitable tragic consequences to his family; to fulfil his duty to and Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, Syedna Taher Saifuddin and to Imam uz-zaman. On the one hand the pressure, chaos and heat of the situation seemed unescapable, but on the other, the Mazoon of 50 years, the mansoos of Syedna Burhanuddin, now Dai-z-Zaman, inspired by the Imam, had absolute clarity as to what he had to do.

The decision came in moments and it was emphatic: Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin would proceed to Darus Sakina, his bungalow in Thane, and announce to the world that he was the Mansoos of Syedna Burhanuddin and the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq. Syedna Qutbuddin was mindful of the need to make the announcement immediately so that he could lead the janaza namaaz of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.

Day 1: A Sun among Duat sets on the horizon of the Imam

It was as if the world had come to an end. Apocalypse. Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin, who was our life-giving sun, our world, had passed away. The tidal wave that struck the ship of Dawat was the biggest since Syedna Taher Saifuddin passed away 50 years ago. This wave was followed by a wave of la’anat and violence against Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin by Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin and his group.

The tragic news came when Syedna Qutbuddin was at a clinic in Colaba, Mumbai, for cataract surgery, in the surgery room. At that time, about 11am, a call came to my phone from someone at Saify Mahal saying that everyone was gathering at Syedna Burhanuddin’s private apartment and it seems very serious. Within about 10 minutes a second call came confirming the tragic news that Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin had indeed passed away. Grief stricken we went to araz to Bawajisaheb. I could tell he had already read it in our eyes before I even spoke of the tragic news.

The doctors said that it was necessary to remain in the recovery room for 3-4 hours, but Bawajisaheb Maula called the surgeon and informed him of the tragic events, and said to him that, “I have to leave now, so please do whatever you can within the next few minutes”. We then rushed to Saify Mahal, and proceeded directly to Syedna Burhanuddin’s apartments where the janaza mubaraka lay.

Syedna Qutbuddin paid his respects to the janaza mubaraka. He kissed the forehead and the feet of Syedna Burhanuddin. Although just out of eye surgery, Bawajisaheb said he wanted to do sajda. The doctors had cautioned him strictly against bending down for two weeks because of the surgery. We got some cushions which were lying on the side and Bawajisaheb Maula did sajda to Burhanuddin Maula on the cushions.

From there Syedna Qutbuddin returned to his apartment in Saify Mahal, prayed Zohr and Asr namaaz, and took the decision to go to Darus Sakina and make the announcement. The announcement could not be made from Saify Mahal. The intentions of those now taking control of the Dawat infrastructure were very clear. They wanted control at all costs, and they would go to any lengths to keep and further that control - which they had proven by their track record so far. If Syedna Qutbuddin was to be able to freely make his announcement to the world, and then carry on his mission as the 53rd Dai al-Mutlaq, it could not be from Saify Mahal, surrounded by those who would go to any lengths to harm and try to destroy his mission. Syedna Qutbuddin’s freedom and well-being was essential for the continuity of Dawat.

Mumineen Muhibbeen Mukhliseen had gathered outside Syedna Qutbuddin’s apartment in Saify Mahal. I conveyed to them that Qutbuddin Maula would be proceeding to Darus Sakina forthwith.

We all started quickly packing, not knowing when we would be returning. I asked my wife to take the children and go to our flat next to Saify Mahal and pack whatever she could.

We loaded the bags into the cars. Between about 5pm and 6pm Syedna Qutbuddin left Saify Mahal. News spread and many Mumineen Muhibbeen khidmat guzars also made their way to Darus Sakina sensing that something was happening. As we passed Rozat Tahera on the JJ flyover, Syedna Qutbuddin had the car stopped to pray salaam on Syedna Taher Saifuddin. As we stopped in front of Rozat Tahera we heard the azaan from a close-by Masjid.

Syedna Qutbuddin prayed Maghrib and Isha namaaz on the way to Darus Sakina.

Immediately after we arrived at Darus Sakina, Syedna Qutbuddin set about preparing for the announcement. Mumineen continued to gather, from Mumbai, and around India.

The first thing Syedna Qutbuddin did was to write a letter to then-Mukasir, Shehzada Husain Husamuddin and Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin laying out the facts about the Nass of Syedna Burhanuddin on Syedna Qutbuddin, and stating that as the successor of Syedna Burhanuddin, Syedna Qutbuddin is the rightful person to lead the janaza namaz. In the letter Syedna Qutbuddin also asserted that Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin should indicate to Syedna Qutbuddin that he or his men will not cause disruption at the janaza of Syedna Burhanuddin, if Syedna Qutbuddin comes to lead the namaaz.

By this time hundreds of Mumineen had gathered in Darus Sakina and were waiting, it was late night by now, around 2am on the 18th of January 2014.

Syedna Qutbuddin arrived in the bethak hall at Darus Sakina at around 2.30am on this same night, where Mumineen had already gathered. With immense grief and sorrow Syedna Qutbuddin first told the gathering and the world - as his announcement was made public - that our Aqa and Dai Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin has gone to his heavenly abode; that Syedna Qutbuddin had been appointed as Mansoos by Syedna Burhanuddin 50 years ago at the same time that he was appointed Mazoon; that the claims made by Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin were false; that taking advantage of the health of Syedna Burhanuddin Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin and his coterie had staged his appointment, and attempted to defraud and beguile lakhs of Mumineen; that he had written to Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin for Syedna Qutbuddin to lead the namaaz on the janaza mubaraka of Syedna Burhanuddin.

In a heart rending moment, Syedna Qutbuddin held high the Quran Majeed from which Syedna Taher Saifuddin used to pray and said that, still, if someone doubts what I am saying, I am holding this Quran and swearing by Allah Ta’ala that I am the successor of the 52nd Dai.

The flag of Haqq, lahu Dawatul Haq, had been firmly lodged. A moment which history will remember as the moment when Dawat ul-Haqq and Mumineen were saved by the resolve, and the sacrifice, of Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin, the true successor of Syedna Qutbuddin Shaheed RA.

What unfolded in the next few days no one could imagine, Syedna Qutbuddin was prevented from going to the Janaza of Aqa Burhanuddin; Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin violated the rites due to Janaza of Dai al-Haqq; attacks and violence from small fanaticised groups at Darus Sakina; cursing and disdainful behaviour towards Syedna Qutbuddin. Yet all this was countered by the iron will of those who remained steadfast with Syedna Qutbuddin to endure and prevail.

Further details will continue in Part 2 of this series insha’allah