Ramzan - Mercy For Muslims But Nightmare For Bohras.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Ramzan - Mercy For Muslims But Nightmare For Bohras.

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:03 pm

Here are additional charges to be levied next Ramadan.

Wuzu na waaste mori no istemal - Rs 1250
Peshaab na waaste mori no istemal - Rs 2500
Jama pehle sandaas waaste mori no istemal -Rs 5000
Jama pachi sandaas waaste mori no istemal - Rs 10,000

This is the height of shamelessness from the two Maulas. Khuda taa'la aa beve Maula ne sahi raah bataave ane e bevena dil ni gandgi and paisa no moh door kare!!

porus

Unread post by porus » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:27 pm

Unfortunately, Bohras in Jammats I have visited quarrel and fight in the most uncouth and vulgar manner for space in Masjid and also for 'thaals'. This is especially so among the women. And I gather it is the same all over the world for Bohras.

Definitely the places to visit to enjoy the spectacle of most unladylike behavior! Bohra religious and jaman gatherings.

It is the hallmark of how the 'greatest' Muslim culture in history has evolved to the pristine crest of nobility of behavior towards fellow Muslims. A great example for all other second-rate Muslims.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:38 pm

The astonishing part is that the followers of this cult treat these levies as "Legitimate, Islamic and Lawful"................ Height of Stupidity, Ignorance and Inhumanity !!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Where we see unladylike behavior, the bohra clergy sees an opportunity to make money!!

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 pm

What i get from this scam of selling seats in a house of "worship" is that now
people will be embarrassed and humiliated by having these levels of seniority or special
place. everyone will know who paid what, and the jamaat goons will know who has money to be exploited.
What a brilliantly reprehensible idea.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:39 am

Reminds me of seat purchase in cinema houses. Used to be four categories Circle, Dress Circle and Grand Circle. Rest were under a buck.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:16 am

And here is the humiliation of the average bohra, check out the cheapest seats. They do not say "Economy". They say - those who cannot afford the more expensive one. So, the humiliation in purchasing a cheap masalla ticket is inherent.

According to Salman Farsi, one of the signs of a prophet is that his followers would be mostly the poor and the downtrodden. The poor are a way for us to enter heaven, if we have been blessed with money. But these asswipes have chosen to humiliate the poor.

Awakened woman

Unread post by Awakened woman » Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:06 am

anajmi wrote:And here is the humiliation of the average bohra, check out the cheapest seats. They do not say "Economy". They say - those who cannot afford the more expensive one. So, the humiliation in purchasing a cheap masalla ticket is inherent.

According to Salman Farsi, one of the signs of a prophet is that his followers would be mostly the poor and the downtrodden. The poor are a way for us to enter heaven, if we have been blessed with money. But these asswipes have chosen to humiliate the poor.
Agreed. Lots of wrongdoings need to be addressed in the community, and am not in favour of all these new ways to extort money. But we dont need people like anajmi, who are trying to point our shortcomings overlooking the numerous murders of Shiites carried out all around the world by his Aqas. Why cant he go on those forums and reform them. Doesnt it hurt the people here, that thousands of Shia muslims are being butchered across the globe and are being called kafirs and propaganda of jannats being alloted to kill us affect us anymore. Have we lost all empathy towards them who are being sacrificed on the name of religion and people belonging to the same thinking coming here and pointing out what we need to do right. He comments on each and every post which ridicules us and overlooks the grave offences committed by them.Can he?? Should he??. Puts me off!!!

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:54 am

kai ye padh ke anajmi ko badhazmi (indigestion) na ho jaaye :p
Awakened woman wrote: Agreed. Lots of wrongdoings need to be addressed in the community, and am not in favour of all these new ways to extort money. But we dont need people like anajmi, who are trying to point our shortcomings overlooking the numerous murders of Shiites carried out all around the world by his Aqas. Why cant he go on those forums and reform them. Doesnt it hurt the people here, that thousands of Shia muslims are being butchered across the globe and are being called kafirs and propaganda of jannats being alloted to kill us affect us anymore. Have we lost all empathy towards them who are being sacrificed on the name of religion and people belonging to the same thinking coming here and pointing out what we need to do right. He comments on each and every post which ridicules us and overlooks the grave offences committed by them.Can he?? Should he??. Puts me off!!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:01 am

Red Alert Red Alert - ADMIN please take note. Kothari goons are trying to divert the attention to a shia sunni conflict. Please remove the last two posts. And this one as well.

Awakened Woman, I have a spot in Jannah for you for Rs - 52535253. Interested? If badrijanab wants to ride along, he will have to get a safai chitthi from his hidden Imam. :wink:

Awakened woman

Unread post by Awakened woman » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:43 am

anajmi wrote:Red Alert Red Alert - ADMIN please take note. Kothari goons are trying to divert the attention to a shia sunni conflict. Please remove the last two posts. And this one as well.

Awakened Woman, I have a spot in Jannah for you for Rs - 52535253. Interested? If badrijanab wants to ride along, he will have to get a safai chitthi from his hidden Imam. :wink:
Oh Yeah!! Anyone showing you the mirror is a kothar goon? Posts to be deleted? Bravo. I had agreed to the wrongdoings in the first line itself. If it came from a any bohra, be it reformist, progressive, abde or anyone who has common belief system, it would have mattered to me but from an outsider, whose own house is in disarray crying hoarse, doesnt make any difference to me anajmi@vellapanti.com.
And regarding giving me a ticket to Jannah, thanks my Allah will judge me for that and not you. You can surely buy it from your Aqas who are distributing it for killing us.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Awakened woman wrote: Oh Yeah!! Anyone showing you the mirror is a kothar goon?
Now anajmi is acting just like the bohra clergy. Anyone who opposes them is branded as anti, youth reformist etc. Anajmi is also doing the same by accusing Awakened woman of being a Kothari goon just because she said a few words of criticism against him..

So Anajmi, it seems you are now against what all you say/think/believe. Isn't it contradictory ? Anybody smelling Hypocrisy ?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:26 pm

Well, frankly speaking, I believe Adam has decided to come back as a woman on this forum. When nothing else works, shout "Wahhabi" :wink:

Admin, please delete the last few posts targeted at anajmi. We do not want to deviate this discussion from the misdeeds of the kothar carried out in the holy month of Ramadan.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:38 pm

anajmi wrote:Well, frankly speaking, I believe Adam has decided to come back as a woman on this forum. When nothing else works, shout "Wahhabi" :wink:
why, you too shout bohra this and bohra that ! Anajmi, if you can't take criticism and don't hearts to take some, then you don't have the right or moral license to criticize others !

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Anajmi's conspicuous silence in not replying to any of my recent posts attacking him shows something clear :P

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:48 pm

I have a policy of dealing with only half a dozen idiots at a time.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:16 pm

Thats who you hang out with. It shows, it shows .

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Awakened woman,

While your concern for Shia murders is valid - it's not germane to this discussion. Your petty personal enmity
with anajmi isn't relevant here. By diverting the topic to your own agenda, you've displayed your
adolescent ability to refocus a conversation and center yourself within it. This tactic usually comes easily
to any 14 year old girl.
Sorry to inform you - we are not all your personal audience.
So,
Why don't you share with us your opinion of the practice of prayer - space selling within a masjid during the month of Ramadaan?

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:07 am

anajmi wrote:I have a policy of dealing with only half a dozen idiots at a time.
@Anajmi - Nice cliched response when you don't have anything to say in defense !

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:19 am

Although in reign of 52nd Dai, there was a little focus on money collection, but since 53rd has come to seat, the focus has been intensified by innovative schemes, there are payments that were lovingly voluntary has become a threatingly compulsory such as Siatul Imam, Najwas on Eid, Ashura and Lailatul Qadr Niyaz Hoob, masala tax etc

Amils don’t leave an opportunity to appeal for “fakher rakam” in their sermons. Greed has no end and with commission attached to the collection, amils are going in for an overdrive to make all the hay while sun shines.

Zealot amils are crossing the line of idol worshiping way too frequently, or one can say, they have complete crossed the line and have become idol (human) worshipping exaggerators !

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:12 am

This loot will increase many fold in coming years. Now for everything adna mumins have to pay. Many new fatwa will be issued & adna mumins will meekly accept it. No use of writing comments here as mass (again adna mumins) will not change themselves. You go to any group (SMS/SKQ)- will find same situation.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:34 am

there is no need to dig old graves now, it is proven by different ways that all these loots in last 30 years were from muffy and his chor party, SMB was hijacked and dawat was run by looters.

now only thing can be done is giving misaaq to true leader SKQ and let him run dawat by Islamic rules and regulations.

Fakhruddinsuratwala

Unread post by Fakhruddinsuratwala » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:41 am

Brother Taha - what is the guarantee that SKQ will have the transparncy and they will delegate the authority
M Taha wrote:there is no need to dig old graves now, it is proven by different ways that all these loots in last 30 years were from muffy and his chor party, SMB was hijacked and dawat was run by looters.

now only thing can be done is giving misaaq to true leader SKQ and let him run dawat by Islamic rules and regulations.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:45 am

Fakhruddinsuratwala wrote:Brother Taha - what is the guarantee that SKQ will have the transparncy and they will delegate the authority
M Taha wrote:there is no need to dig old graves now, it is proven by different ways that all these loots in last 30 years were from muffy and his chor party, SMB was hijacked and dawat was run by looters.

no gaurantee, but I do gaurantee there is no future of people under Muffy regime, so now people can decide for them self.

atleast for the first time in my LIFE I have seen some written rules on SKQ website, which keeps me hopeful in him.
Attachments
guiding-principles-specifics-of-philosophy-and-vision.pdf
(491.29 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:51 am

M Taha wrote:
Fakhruddinsuratwala wrote:Brother Taha - what is the guarantee that SKQ will have the transparncy and they will delegate the authority
no gaurantee, but I do gaurantee there is no future of people under Muffy regime, so now people can decide for them self.

atleast for the first time I have seen some writn rules on SKQ website, which keeps me hopeful in him.
M Taha you are naive in bohri affairs ( many on this forum doubt about you being Bohra).... you had seen those so called rules on SKQ website & you believe these will be applied, SMS camp can write those rules 100 times but everyone is damn sure those will never be applied.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:55 am

Fakrudin Bhai....yours truly reformists will make sure the legitimate Diai stays on his promise to deliver the freedom and accountability.

As long as we have breath in our bodies we will always be the unseen conscious , any Diai or administration that forgets the purpose of their authority , we will rise to defend the adna mumineen. They transgress and we will make them realise we are around.

Meanwhile you only have a choice between the extravagant prince SMS, someone who can be trusted SKQ or join PDB and be totally free.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:14 am

tasneempati wrote:

atleast for the first time I have seen some writn rules on SKQ website, which keeps me hopeful in him.
M Taha you are naive in bohri affairs ( many on this forum doubt about you being Bohra).... you had seen those so called rules on SKQ website & you believe these will be applied, SMS camp can write those rules 100 times but everyone is damn sure those will never be applied.

it will be good if MS camp will atleast write some thing, so atleast people will have some thing in hands.