Rasme Saifee - Helpful or Money-Making idea?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
murtazm

Unread post by murtazm » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:39 am

SBM

Re: Rasme Saifee - Helpful or Money-Making idea?

Unread post by SBM » Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:06 am

It is a very good idea except the Current Administrators are commercializing it to create another venue for their GREED and getting bigger NAJWAS from Imam U Zaman to lowly Chamchas of Aamil
A great idea which is going haywire. :cry:

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Very soon it will be renamed:
"Rasme Rupee"

AbdeSMBSMS

Unread post by AbdeSMBSMS » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:02 am

What are u Reformists Upto ? Hamesha Naye Naye Fatwa nikalte rehte ho Jinko prove karne ke liye tum logo ke pass koi basic stand nahi hai Nor tum logo ka isse koi durr durr tak koi nata hai.
Somtimes i think what funny people you guys are. Whatever Thread you guys start Or Whatever quotes you post on this forum its only yours grudge nothing else.
A Perfect Phrase for you All Reformists.
" Garajne wale badal kabhi baraste nahin hain".

think

Unread post by think » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:59 pm

aur yeh bhi sach hai ke syedna tahir saifuddin ke roza ke roof se ansoo ka pani nikalta hai, mallom huwa ke woh to plumbing line leak hai.
aur kai aise bhi hai ke barish ka wada karte hai aur public ke samne pujosh dua hote hai laiken zamin sukhi he raite hai. Barish a barsna allah ke hath me hai dai ke hath me nahi.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Rasme-e-Saifee is a Seasonal Promotional event. It has both sides of coins ( good & bad). Hordes of abde couples get married, and few rich ones come forward to get married on pristine hands at a premium. I think the latest rate of Nikaah at Muffy Maula hand’s was 5 – 7 lacs, it also depends in which market nikaah is happening. Waagar is most expensive in India and Gulf would be most lucrative internationally.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:49 am

Even for poor to take part in rasm-e-saifee is not free. The Amil of the town is demanding his salam, Jaamat is demanding lagat, and the fee and salam for nikah at the venue. this all cost 8 to 10 thousand. If it is for the benefits of downtrodden, the all expenses is to be borne by the organiser. I know one person who is running a tea cart for surviving, has been asked 1000 as salam and lagat by the local jamat apart from the fee for registration. He run here and there to collect the money for his daughter. He has explained to jamat members and Amil that he does not have money and that is why he is taking part in samuh nikah. He has also said to Amil to give a donation of Rs. 8000.00 for all expenses of this nikah so that he can give Amils and nikah performer salam also from this donation.