wajeebat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: wajeebat

Unread post by SBM » Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:29 pm

Salim
Can you please tell me which Bilad do you belong to. I with lot of other members of the Jamaat I belong will be more than happy to transfer there.
Never heard that Kotharis reject money.
If I am so guillable to believe your story then I would be first one to buy Eiffel Tower(Being stupid or dumb enough to think that Eiffel tower is for sale, in case someone doesnot understand the joke)

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:46 pm

omabharti,

I think salim is an ismaili.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:36 am

Actually it sounds kind of stupid to be rejecting donations, unless there is no one on earth who needs a donation anymore. If more money gets collected for one type of fund then put it in another type of fund. Looks like there is a limit on accepting donations because there may be fraudulent stuff going around which may be exposed if more than a certain amount of money showed up.
To a stupid person, everything would sound stupid, naturally. You will never believe in anything that is sensible. And Anajmi, you have proved to be the stupidest person here.

Funds collected by Ismailis are not managed Wahabi style. If a project cost $10 million, goal is set to collect that 10 million and everybody is given chance to contribute, big or small, so that everybody gets the sawab of serving the less fortunate. This is the idea behind it. No Ismaili should be left without getting that privilege of helping the less privileged. A millionaire who will come forward and contribute 10 million will be rejected and funds will not be held in another account or diverted to another project, because each project is managed by a different portfolio. Understood. Nothing corrupt. In fact funds are raised very fast. If there was corruption involved, people would not be so eager to contribute. To you everything sounds suspicious because you are an irrational person and you have always been short changed by your wahabis, even in your Qur'anic interpretation

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:44 am

Africawala,

If I had been really stupid, I wouldn't have been conned by a gambling/drinking/divorced Imam.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:28 pm

Anajmi,
If I had been really stupid, I wouldn't have been conned by a gambling/drinking/divorced Imam.
You are stupid and you have shown yourself to be stupid. Everbody on this site, (except two, one of whom is your side kick, and the other one is your a.k.a.) agrees that you are the stupidest pervert on this site and have been called waste on the screen .

Coming back to the subject, you have not substantiated your statement, whereas I have shown you proof that you are wrong, wrong, wrong!

I do not know whether you spend too much time with your female dog or A.M., but neither of them seem to be helping you much. You have slandered someone who has helped humanity and you have committed a Gunah which Allah S.W.T. says he will never forgive. Obviously your faith or your imam have not helped you, otherwise you would not be such a miserable piece of filth who spends most of his waking time on a potty. Your own admission, so I do not have to prove it to you. If you spend more time outside your bathroom, may be you will realise that there is a different world out there!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:49 pm

Africawala,

A person like you should not be accusing someone of slandering, besides what I said is the truth and you haven't denied it. Your Imam is the tool of satan. He drinks, he gambles. And you are his stooge.

You are nothing but Ismaili filth who have rejected the quranic injunctions of namaz, roza and hajj under the influence of satan and have taken up drinking/gambling and womanizaing instead. All you can think of is "female dogs". Tsk, Tsk. But what can you say of people who have a drinking/gambling Imam.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:52 pm

Besides, if I were stupid, I would've been an Ismaili.

scared

Unread post by scared » Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:53 pm

Way to go anajmi. You are really screwing the Ismailis on this board. I never knew that their Imam drank and gambled. He is going to take all that charity right with him to hell.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:19 pm

Besides, if I were stupid, I would've been an Ismaili.

Chookra, you are right. We could not agree with you more.

You are certainly not a Ismaili,

surely not a bohra,

definitely not a shia,

absolutely not a sunni.

So here you are ---- a wahabi ??? No No No ----- a lunatic wahabi.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:25 pm

you will a superb candidate for our insane contest. Your entry is being confirmed.

Good luck

scared

Unread post by scared » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:29 pm

Top Givers

This is a list of the top charity givers in world. Surprise, surprise, no Aga Khan. So I have ten more Imam to believe in before the gambling/drinking Imam.

Ten biggest givers to charity in UK

This is the list of the biggest givers in UK where the living Imam..lives.. Surprise, surprise, no Aga Khan.

That makes it smarter to believe in these 20 Imam than Aga drinking/gambling Khan.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:32 pm

scared,

Thanks for that information. However I am insane, insanity is getting me, I have to see a doctor, scared please get me some pills from baburao, insane, insane, wahabi, wahabi, fat pig says so the fat pig is right, get me pills from baburao fat pig, get me some fat pills fat pig.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:34 pm

I win, I win, I win the insanity contest, baburao where are you, fat pig is coming to get some pills, feed him some shit and load him up with my pills, I need some pills baburao. Make sure you feed the fat pig, let him loose in your toilet and he will feed himself. I need to see a doctor right now.

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:36 pm

Why this attack on Ismaili and Aga Khan on our bohra reformist board?
STOP this,it does not help anyone.
I am sure the Ismaili´s have a forum of their own.
We have enough to discuss on bohra issues.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:52 pm

Maybe we should not be attacking wahabis either on this bohra reformist board which is far more prevalent.

Or do you think that namaz, roza and hajj which the Ismaili *** wipe is attacking are non-bohra issues?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:53 pm

Read that as a-s-s wipe.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:55 pm

I totally agree with Anwar. why do we need a discussion about Ismailis on this board. I think, anyone who makes mockery of any other is either stupid or insane.

W

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:00 pm

accty,

I agree with you. We should ban Ismailis (at least those that have been discovered) from this board. We should also never discuss about wahabis or mention them on this board.

Not A Wahabi

Unread post by Not A Wahabi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:50 pm

anajmi,

I think you are a wahabi. You are nothing but a wahabi. You are only a wahabi and nothing else. You are a wahabi wahabi and wahabi. Why can't you accept the fact that you are a wahabi. A wahabi you are and nothing else, you wahabi. You cannot be anything other than a wahabi. It is obvious that you are a wahabi. I cannot imagine you as anything other than a wahabi. You useless wahabi. Rani and Ash don't give you a hard-on so you have to be a wahabi. You are a wahabi.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:50 pm

Anajmi. I agree with you, wahabis are not worth discussing. I for one do not think, that you are anything but a muslim. You have your own point of view.

That is OK. As long as you also recognize the rights of the ones, who do not agree, or subscibe to your point of view.

Human suffering and agony requires a real messiah, may it be Jesus, Mohammed, Burhanuddin, or Prince Karim. But messiah should be inclusive. Should care about suffering, hungry, sick and feeble.

Let us all make this planet comfortably habitable, for all mankind and their off springs, where they can live longer in comfort and in peace.

If religons can make positive contribution,
Welcome. If religions become devisive, vengful and narrow minded, then humanity should find a way to go around it, and let God, Allah, Bhagwan, Yehova, Nirvana, know that we are ready for the quantum leap. We have found him in us, and we have found him in all of us, and he is the same and one, and we are no longer fighting for names, becuase he resides in us, so he is us and I.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:59 pm

accty,

I'm afraid I cannot agree with you. Even a bit. I do not want to find a way to go around religion.

You have to recognize my right to believe in what I believe in. Do not ask me to give up my religion because you think I should give it up.

I don't care what your point of view is, just that it is wrong. I don't want you to convert and start praying 5 times a day. I just don't give a f--k. So you see I do recognize your rights to your stupid beliefs.

Whether religions make a positive contribution or not is dependent upon the people who profess to believe in those religions. What positive contribution have you made by way of religion? None!!

But you do use the quran to go to sleep don't you? Why? If you are not a hypocrite, don't read the quran before going to sleep tonight, unless you believe in it.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:14 am

This is the difference. I did recognize your right, I did not call your belief stupid, I did not say, I dont give a f..k about your belief. I did not say, you are a hypocrite.

You asked me, not to read Quran, Are you the author, and have the copy rights of the book.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:21 am

accty,

The problem with me is I speak the truth. If I feel you are a hypocrite, I say that.

If you don't think my beliefs are stupid, then believe in them. If you don't think I am a hypocrite, then believe in my religion.

The problem with you is that you don't say what you believe. That is the sign of a hypocrite. What is in your heart is different from what is on your tongue. I am not like that. My heart and my tongue speak the same language.

And I apologize for asking you to not read the quran. I shouldn't have done that. Who knows, Allah may decide to grant you hidayat in your sleep.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:37 am

accty,

I apologize for my behaviour. I tend to do that sometimes. I have realized that you have never lost your patience discussing with me even though I have called you names. Please forgive me.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:21 am

You call decency hypocracy.

What is "your Religion". I believe in Quran. Whatever I am saying, is what I have found in Quran. It taught me to be benovelent, merciful. It told me, Lakud khalaqn al insana fi ahsanu taqweem. (we have created human in the most beautiful configuration). So my beauty, from inside and outside makes me think beautifully, I dont carry any grudge against anyone. Unlike you I dont want to convert anyone. Conversion is a misconception. No one converts to nothing, conversion is a deception.
The desire to convert the whole world has shed the most blood. People like you, sorry believers like you become blood thirsty monsters, they prepetrate the worst crime against humnaity. Muslims wanted the whole world to become muslims, they squandered the whole earth. Then Christians had the same desire, so they unleashed crusaders. so they killed millions.

Today neither muslims nor christians are in majority. They are hardly one fifth each. Three fifth are neither. Muslims forgot the quranic teaching of lakum deenakum vali adin. and la ikrah fid deen. Christians forgot the teaching of Jesus, who said if you are slapped on one cheek, you should present the other to avoid blood.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:24 am

Anajmi sorry brother time to go to bed, my wife is beside me doing tasbeeh, and you know.....

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:38 am

accty,

Did the quran also teach you that you can go around it if religion becomes "devisive, vengful and narrow minded"?

I am sorry to say but people who go around religion when it doesn't satisfy their needs are the people who become monsters and killers.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:40 am

Muslims forgot the quranic teaching of lakum deenakum vali adin. and la ikrah fid deen.
Right. Muslims went around religion like you suggested they should do and see what happened.
Christians forgot the teaching of Jesus, who said if you are slapped on one cheek, you should present the other to avoid blood.
Right. Christians went around religion like you suggested they should do and see what happened.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:42 am

accty,

Besides, if you don't want to convert me, then stop asking me to go around religion.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:57 am

accty,

Forget about what I asked. You have already told me that the quran has taught you that the sun goes around the earth and that it is ok to have extra marital affairs as long as you don't call them zina. I don't want to know what else the quran has taught you.