wajeebat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
jamanpasand

Re: wajeebat

Unread post by jamanpasand » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:49 am

The problem with me is I speak the truth

The root cause of the problem----------------
what this wahabi believes to be true is not true.
Each of his posts just stinks!!!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:13 am

jamanpasand (aka fat pig)

You are the fat pig my friend. How can I stink?

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:05 pm

Anajmi I did not say that I condone adultry. I was pointing out the religious bigotry. On one hand it has harsh punishment for it, and on the other hand it empowers man to indulge in it. You can have four wives at a time. But you can have hundreds of concibines.

Now answer this, it is legitimate to have sex with slave girl for man master. Is it also legal for woman master to have sex with slave man. I did not find any refrence, for that. May be you will help me.

I strongly believe in social values.

Sabaq amoz ke sar mashke jawanan adab ast
faraq ma bein bani adam o haiwan adab ast

Regarding sun moving around earth, i will find the refrence, until then, if you allow me, I want to withdraw that comment with apology, I should not have quoted, if i did not have the proof.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:01 pm

Pervert,
Africawala,

A person like you should not be accusing someone of slandering, besides what I said is the truth and you haven't denied it. Your Imam is the tool of satan. He drinks, he gambles. And you are his stooge.

You are nothing but Ismaili filth who have rejected the quranic injunctions of namaz, roza and hajj under the influence of satan and have taken up drinking/gambling and womanizaing instead. All you can think of is "female dogs". Tsk, Tsk. But what can you say of people who have a drinking/gambling Imam.
You have claimed to have a dawg, a female dog in your house . I have not said that, you did. Now you are converting into a dog, because you are going in circle like a dog, and chasing your own tail.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:05 pm

Anajmi,
jamanpasand (aka fat pig)

You are the fat pig my friend. How can I stink?
How you can stink? What a question? You admit to shit in your pants, you stink. You spend time in the bathroom on a potty, you stink!
You sleep with a female dog, you stink.

For the 100th time Look at people as they are NOT as you are, i.e. gutter nale ke kira!

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:24 pm

Hey pervert,

the Prophet of Islam is also known as a magician, womaniser and a pedophile. He was also known as having been possessed by demon.Has that stopped you from believing in Him?

In every age there are Yazid's dogs barking,and in this age you are that Yazid's dog because you have told us that you sleep with a female dog. So go on barking, because you are barking up the wrong tree whose branches lead to heaven! He, like the Prophet is doing his job, and you are shitting in your pants and then wonder why you stink. Didn't you tell us that when people see you, they run?

Let us see how far you get! I wonder if you will even make it outside your potty! You gandi nale ke kira!

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:21 pm

Scared,
This is the list of the biggest givers in UK where the living Imam..lives.. Surprise, surprise, no Aga Khan.
You are as crazy as your other half and equally ignorant. I do not think you are a different person.

It is no surprise that you are ignorant, because Imam does not live in UK. This is what your side-kick or should I say your other personality had alleged before.

You are anajmi, scared, shia, bohori, wahabi, dog, sleeping with female dogs because you stink. With all these personalities in you if you are not a sheitan than what else is left for you to be.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:41 pm

Dear Anwar,
Why this attack on Ismaili and Aga Khan on our bohra reformist board?
STOP this,it does not help anyone.
I am sure the Ismaili´s have a forum of their own.
We have enough to discuss on bohra issues.
We have not one but many forums of our own, but rest assured, we are not allowed to speak bad of other faiths or even use the kind of language that is being used here - the pervert would not have had a chance to post - he would have been automatically thrown out, not because of his views on Ismailism but because of his low level language, and very minimal knowledge of the faith of Islam. Our faith is based on intellect and not dogmas so we do not encourage ignorance, intolerance, or low level knowledgeable person like anajmi on our site.

This is a Bohora site but as you can see who predominates it, a low life Wahabi who has been disrespectful to Sayedna too. One cannot continue an intelligent discussion without making this Wahabi Pervert uncomfortable, and he starts to divert the subject. He is uncomfortable with anybody broaching a subject that needs some intelligence to discuss the subject. He lacks intelligence and so feels uncomfortable, and diverts the subject, because he cannot contribute to it. If anything that does not subscribe to his comfort, he starts abusing. The only language he understands is abuse and hence this filth.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:47 pm

Dear omabharti,
If I am so guillable to believe your story then I would be first one to buy Eiffel Tower(Being stupid or dumb enough to think that Eiffel tower is for sale, in case someone doesnot understand the joke)
You do not have to believe Salim's story if you do not want to. I am led to believe that you do not know any Ismailis or anything about their charitable work. But what Salim has said is true. Just go to [url=http://www.ismaili.net,]www.ismaili.net,[/url] akdn.org, AKF.org, etc. and you will learn more and then make your own assumptions. It is always better to make an intelligent decision than joke about something you have no knowledge of.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:59 pm

Sheitan ul-Burhan,
SALIM: What are the requirements for one to join the Ismaili Community? Looking forward to becomming LIFE MEMBER!!
Ismailis do not encourage conversion to Ismailism because they believe all faiths lead to God if one practices their prescriptions. All religions teach to respect life (except Wahabism), do good deeds, help the poor and needy, remember God and think good. pervese thinking hinders your progress as we have seen here.

It is easier to leave Ismailism but converting to Ismailism is very difficult.

Some non-Ismailis were accepted in numbers last year because they had shown they were intelligent people who sincerely desired to be converted into Ismailism. Some of them were scholars who had done thorough research. Among them was one very high ranking Muslim priest and one wahabi. Running away from one religion because of oppression is no reason to convert into Ismailism. Ismailism is a faith of conviction and not of convenience.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:38 pm

Fortunately, it is very easy to convert to Islam. Don't become an Ismaili and go to hell, become a muslim and go to heaven.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:44 pm

Besides, anybody who has been reading the Ismaili's posts, knows what kind of language they are allowed to use.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 19, 2006 4:48 pm

Dear Africa wala: I agree with you on conversion. Conversion should only take place, with free will, research, and logic, without the supplement of enticement, coersion or exploitation.

I appreciate your (ismaili views on other religions) views on other religions. I could not find any refrence to that in any ismaili doctorine. Actually what I found was vice versa. Ismailis (including mustaali (dawoodi bohras) believe that their religion is the chosen one, and they have the ultimate knowledge about islam.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:46 pm

Dear Accountability,
I appreciate your (ismaili views on other religions) views on other religions. I could not find any refrence to that in any ismaili doctorine. Actually what I found was vice versa. Ismailis (including mustaali (dawoodi bohras) believe that their religion is the chosen one, and they have the ultimate knowledge about islam.
Dear brother, what doctrines are you referring to?
Can you quote a recent scholar who has claimed this? I know in the past this was true that the Dai's and Hujjas were claiming Ismailism to be the only religion that was a true representative of Islam, but no Imam had said so. If at all Imam Jaffar As-Sadiq has been quoted as saying, "Allah is worshipped through us", meaning if we do not pray through Imams, our prayers do not reach Allah. That is why the Prophet said that those who do not recognise their Imam will die a death of Jahaliya.

Every religion believes that they are the chosen ones, including, Hindus, Muslims, christians, Buddhists and Jews. However, our Imam has taught us to respect all faiths, As the Qur'an says, to each his own, right? So what right does one religion have to criticise others? Our Imam says all human beings are Allah's creation and hence we have to respect them He has never ever said that Ismailism is the only religion. In fact, late Imam said that we are all tributaries of rivers that eventually meet into Ocean. In his own words: ... Do not do Gila Gibat of other faiths. It is a big sin!

Now, if a few Ismailis claim to have the right faith, then thdy do not seem to understand the above Irshad of the Imam. There are few ignoramuses in every religion and Ismailism is no exception. Majority are literate and a lot of them are scholars - some even teaching at Harvard and McGill.
Ismailism is so tolerant, that whereas all Shias condemn the first 3 Calips from their pulpits, our children are taught about the contributions of these Caliphs. Many Ismailis have named their children Aisha and Omar. What more can I say, brother?

I cannot speak for the Bohoras because I parted with them long time ago. But I do believe that the words that are being used against the 94 year old Sayedna in this forum are not justified. I believe Admin should intervene.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:48 pm

Anajmi,
Fortunately, it is very easy to convert to Islam. Don't become an Ismaili and go to hell, become a muslim and go to heaven.
What piece of crap is this? Ismailis do not even aim for heaven. Their aim is Fannah-Fi-Allah. Only idiots like you want to go to haven so that they can get Houris! instead of Female Dogs

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:56 pm

Pervert,
Besides, anybody who has been reading the Ismaili's posts, knows what kind of language they are allowed to use.
Sometimes perverts like you do not leave us any choice. Low Lives like you make us stoop to your level so we can look into your eyes and tell you what a pathetic liar you are You do not have a capacity to go up. You can only go down!

All Ismailis do not talk like this, I am just one of them because no Ismaili would even talk with you. I am doing it because I am enjoying raising your blood pressure, and taking pleasure seeing you make a fool of yourself.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:57 pm

Soon the living Imam is going to levy 4% on your income, a charity knows as "Tzedakah" because judaism is also a religion.

Another 5% will be levied as "Daan Dakshina" because hinduism is also a religion.

Another 7% will be levied as "The First Paramitas" because Buddhism is also a religion.

Ismailism will follow all the religions of the world in order to collect money. As far as prayers and all that is concerned, take an appointment with the secretary for next year.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:58 pm

It's a good thing your Imam has clarified that you are not going to heaven.

accountability

Unread post by accountability » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:19 pm

dear africawala
I know in the past this was true that the Dai's and Hujjas were claiming Ismailism to be the only religion that was a true representative of Islam, but no Imam had said so.
Exactly this is what, I was referring to.

There should not be any foul language against anyone, let alone, the Dai or Imam. But don't you think, too much reverence is a real problem. which scraps you of your right of real and genuine criticism.

Africawala

Unread post by Africawala » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:22 pm

Anajmi,
It's a good thing your Imam has clarified that you are not going to heaven.
As usual you side track the issue. I won't even ask you to re-read my post because you are just born stupid!

I said Imam has advised us that our aim should be further than heaven! You are aiming for heaven, but I do not know if you will get past your Toilet, because somebody is going to find you there.

Nobody knows who will go to heaven and that is why we need Imams to guide us. Whether we follow his Irshads or not, it is upto us. The key to heaven is in your hand, but I do not want that key. That is not for me, that is for you.

Now if you have guts, go open the link below, jerk, and see what the Imam is saying. First 2 minutes is all you need to hear. But knowing you, you won't even open the link because you will be "scared"

Imam had pledged $75 million dollars for the reconstruction of Afghanistan but he and his partners realised that the reconstruction was more extensive, thanks to your Wahabis and Talibans - so they ended up expending $400 million dollars. Look at the audience - do you see any Wahabis? These are major donors of participants in rebuilding Afghanistan. Your wahabis destroyed the country and people and you claim to have a map and key to heaven! You are dreaming!

<http://www.akdn.net/video/20060131/>
http://www.akdn.net/video/20060131/
>

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:36 pm

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:41 pm

Besides, did the Ismaili Imam Aga Khan ever ask his idiot followers to pray two rakat namaz for the people of Afghanistan?

Did he ask his idiot followers to pray to Allah for the people of Afghanistan or Iraq?

No, cause your Imam is a materialist.

Unfortunately the ismailis believe that throwing money at problems will solve them. If he had been the Imam that you claim he is, he would've tried to prevent the wars that have caused this destruction in the first place.

Doesn't look like your Imam can see beyond his bank account.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:27 pm

Assalam-u-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Anajami: - I pray to Allah Subhana wa tala, may he gives you peace of mind and decrease your hatred towards other mankind. You should not say some thing that you have no knowledge of especially when it’s a lie and it hurts some ones (Africa wala and company) emotion. May Allah forgive you for your misdeeds because you are ignorant of what you are doing.

Neither I was here to claim superiority, nor to convert you. I just responded to some ones post.

Aga Khan Foundation is doing good job that does not mean you are loosing or you are wrong. So don’t take it that way. We are all Muslims and above all we are all human beings. We both (sunnies and Ismailies) CAN be true at the same time.

That is what so special about Islam and Quran. Different people have different thinking and different mindsets and every one can get inspiration from Quran. Islam is very plural religion; no particular sect can claim the monopoly of being the ONLY right sect.

Some Amil declared Barat against you and now you hate every shia sect? You left the bohra sect and adopted one of the sunni school of thought. It looks like you don’t have any regrets in it, then why do you spread hatred and be unjust with those people who have not hurt you?

Allah says: -

"God forbids you not with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them, for God loves those who are just." [60:8]

Forget and forgive – That’s true Islam (You need to forget and forgive the amil who has caused you immense pain).

True constancy lies in forgiveness and patient forbearance. Qur'an 42.36-43

Rather then spreading hatred lets talk some thing constructive. Talk about how Umah (Dawwodi Bohra community in particular) can be developed. Once we are developed and strong we can help other human beings to develop as well.

Why do you lie? What’s the different between you and Flemming Rose who draw Muhammad’s cartoon. What’s different between you and those who claims that Muhammad was a gambler, womanizer and a child molest?

Are you afraid that when people will learn the truth they will convert to ismailism? Is that the reason you spread lies?

I don’t think there is any reason for you to worry? Ismailies do not propagate their sect. The moral value that Ismailies stick to are no different then any other Muslim sect. All Muslims believe in Tawhid, Nabuwat, honesty, education, social work, good health. I along with most of the ismailies (or you can say most of the Muslims) try to stick to the same values.

You are not Allah to Judge others faith.

Lakum Deenakum Waleya Deen (For you your religion, for me mine, the Koran -109:5)

Allah knows the best.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:26 pm

walaikum Salim,

May Allah forgive you for you stupidity and idiocy. May Allah forgive you, my brother, cause you are being duped by a drinking/gambling Imam. I will pray to Allah for all stupid Ismailies that are sailing in the sinking boat of your Imam who has taken your money in the name of zakat khums and ushr and who has left you on your own for namaz, roza and hajj.

I know that it is not your fault that you have been duped. Allah has decided not to give you enough brain power to understand the difference. Allah has decided to test you with an Imam whose doings are open. Unfortunately you have failed the test. I will pray that he gives you another chance that you may love all around you and spread the love amongst the non ismailis who are smarter than Ismailis.

May all Ismailis realize that they are being made a fool of by the living Imam who is really living well. I will pray for all Ismailis to realize that they are the biggest fools for getting fooled.

May Allah show us all the right path.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:02 pm

Hi scared

The two links you showed as
• Top givers: - These are the top givers of United States. There is not even a single Muslim name in it. That’s scary. They conducted interviews with to 200 companies in US to find out who is giving more.
• Top Givers of UK: - Only one Muslim (Ismaili) in the top 10.

Why do you think Aga Khan should be listed, his head office is neither in America nor in UK.

According to Ohio University, The Aga Khan Foundation is the largest foundation in the Muslim World.
http://www.oucom.ohiou.edu/International/links.htm

According to the biggest news paper of Canada, the AKDN is the world's largest private international development network.
http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/arch ... c6675.html

We are working hard and inshallah when we will die the world will be a better place then we were born. Quran says Man is custodian of the world. It is our duty to preserve and improve it.

salim

Unread post by salim » Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:29 pm

Hi Anajmi,

I share your frustration that a non Muslim country is contributing more then AKDN. I wish I would have contributed more, because Afghanistan needs assistance.

But look at this way, French government forces every citizen of France to pay up to 48.09% (according to their income level) of their income to the government. Ismaili community DO NOT forces any Ismaili for any kind of donation.

Why do you expect Ismailies to pay more? For example a French Ismaili pays 48% to government first and then pays to the community. After paying all these do you think he will be left with some thing? So you have to see either ways.

Majority of Ismailies live in 3rd world countries where making and saving money is very hard. I think they are doing very good job of helping those afghani Muslims by contributing from their savings.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:12 am

We are working hard and inshallah when we will die the world will be a better place then we were born. Quran says Man is custodian of the world. It is our duty to preserve and improve it.
That is a nice sentiment. Unfortunately, right now the world is in a much worse state that it was when, at least, I was born.

Besides I am not frustrated with who paid how much. The backbone of an Isamili is how much money he contributed. An ismaili has no religion or religious teachings to stand on. All he has is money.

salim

Unread post by salim » Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:47 am

Charity and prayers both goes hand in hand. You can’t just pray 5 times without know its meaning without holding to the values of Islam strongly and claiming yourself as good Muslim and all other bad.

The Holy Prophet has said:
"The generous one is close to his God, close to Paradise, and close to the people and away from Hell, whereas the miserly one is away form God, away from Paradise and away from the people but certainly close to the Hell. The fact is that an ignorant person is better liked by Allah and than a devout but miserly person." (Tirmizi)

For instance, the Quran says:
"The Charity of those who expend their wealth in the way of Allah may be likened to a grain of corn, which produces seven ears and each ear yields a hundred grains. Likewise Allah develops manifold the charity of anyone He pleases, for He is All-Embracing, All-Wise." (2:216)

Hadrat Adi bin Hatim says that he heard the Holy Prophet say:
"O people! Protect yourselves from the fire of Hell even if by giving away a piece of a dried date." (Bukhari)
I can go on and on and on with many more hadiths and ayats. But for you Quran and Hadith are just nice sentiments which need to be ignored.

salim

Unread post by salim » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:13 am

An ismaili has no religion or religious teachings to stand on. All he has is money.
How do you know that? Are you claiming to be Allah?

Or

Have you done any survey where you asked number of Ismailies about how many times they remember and pray to Allah Subhana wa tala and then asked same number of non Ismaili muslims and you concluded the above?

I live very close to sunni masjid, though there are 10 times more sunnis in our neighborhood then Ismailies, there are more Ismailies who attained Ismaili mosque regularly and pray to Allah Subhana wa tala then those of sunnies. Now, this might not be true for all other sunni masjids.

And I admit that many Ismailies who are born in western countires are having deficulties in attainding Jamat Khana regulary and this problem is not limited to Ismailies. Situation is worse in many other muslim communities. An American born Ismailies goes to Jamat khan atleast 3 - 4 times a week (on an average).

Aga Khan is emphasizing more and more to Ismailies that they should remember Allah Subhana wa tala and pray when ever they get some free time and not only just 3 times a day. But since ismailism don’t belive in force he can’t go to every once house and cut their hands and legs if they don’t pray.

salim

Unread post by salim » Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:34 am

The backbone of an Isamili is how much money he contributed.
The back of an Ismaili has many more bones then just the bones of charity, its just that you don’t know. I posted those charity related links only to defend the truth since ‘scary’ was lying.
Unfortunately, right now the world is in a much worse state than it was when, at least, I was born.
Then why don’t you join hands with us, lets together make this world a better place to live. For this you don’t need to convert to ismailism. As I told you before Ismaili sect is not the only favorite sect to God it is one among many other muslims sects who adhere to same Islamic values of tawhid, nabuwat, prayer, charity, etc.

Pray 5 times ( or 3 times) which ever way you want. Try to remember Allah all the time. Help those who are in need. Take more education; learn more about creation of Allah. Try to be like prophet Muhammad. He made positive impact on so many lives.

And above all forget and forgive those who had give you hard time in the past. I know it is very hard, but Allah will give you barakat.