Shopping Center

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Shopping Center

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:06 am

As expected Instead of Upliftment of Bohra Community Qaid Chor and Mansoos BS is doing upliftment of his own family

India's first and only transit shopping complex Mufaddal Shopping Arcade was inaugurated in Mumbai
6th Zilhajj, 1434
India's first and only transit shopping complex Mufaddal Shopping Arcade was inaugurated at the hands of Shahzada Dr Qaid joher Bhaisaheb Ezzuddin Saheb (Chairman SBUT) at Dongri, Noor Baug on Thursday, Minister Sachin Ahir, Minister Naseem Khan, MLA Amin Patel, Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh & Sonu Sood & Many Other VIP's were present on the occasion.
Let us see Br Zinger has to say about this.
BTW where are the Adam and Progticide and Mumin_DB
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=lfWju97q
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=RmgcBXCO
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=5K6nmIsu
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=c-X7dko9
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=kNfs-GDt
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=2NxJYNqj

Bohra spring

Re: Shopping Center

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 am

How does shopping centre , icon of materialism and capitalism , be relevant for religious mission!

think

Unread post by think » Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:58 am

Told you so, all along this family is a bunch of crooks. I just do not know why ignorant bohri mumineen fall for their bearded face and fancy topi.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Bro SBM,

It seems you have misread the news. The subject shopping complex is a temporary one which was constructed in hardly a few days at Noor baug and which will be used to rehabilitate the shopkeepers of Bhendi bazar whose shops were pulled down by SBUT.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:38 pm

I find it funny how muffy already started self glorification by naming mall on his name and not on his father's name.

lecher muffy forgot his father so soon, shame on him.

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:10 am

Al Fateh and think Are you kids ? Commenting on every thread and polluting it by your rubbish comments , just grow up guys have some life. Don't behave like childish people.
I bet your comments are not read by a single member, give some substantial writing to this forum not BS.

Regards.

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:24 pm

GM,

do you know this guy? any details of him?

every time I see him I feel he is sooo sickishly corrupt.
Attachments
2013-10-15_11-23_Shopping Center • Dawoodi.jpg

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 am

SBM wrote:As expected Instead of Upliftment of Bohra Community Qaid Chor and Mansoos BS is doing upliftment of his own family

India's first and only transit shopping complex Mufaddal Shopping Arcade was inaugurated in Mumbai
6th Zilhajj, 1434
India's first and only transit shopping complex Mufaddal Shopping Arcade was inaugurated at the hands of Shahzada Dr Qaid joher Bhaisaheb Ezzuddin Saheb (Chairman SBUT) at Dongri, Noor Baug on Thursday, Minister Sachin Ahir, Minister Naseem Khan, MLA Amin Patel, Actor Neil Nitin Mukesh & Sonu Sood & Many Other VIP's were present on the occasion.
Let us see Br Zinger has to say about this.
BTW where are the Adam and Progticide and Mumin_DB
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=lfWju97q
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=RmgcBXCO
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=5K6nmIsu
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=c-X7dko9
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=kNfs-GDt
http://zeninfosys.net/zen/sites/default ... k=2NxJYNqj

What do i have to say about this?

Ok, let me see

Why should i have anything to say about something which is a non-issue for you and me, but a huge boon for the shopkeeper? I'd say its a classic case of "grapes are sour" for you, hunting for imaginery foes to shoot down seems to have become a pass time for you

Incase you havent read the news preceeding to this, because of the current SBUT demolishment drive, all the shopkeepers were relocated to this new shopping arcade, which BTW I MUST ADD, they are EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH because it is better than what they had.

if you are familiar with bhendi bazaar, there is one shop called Halwadwalla, where you get your khichda na gehu and kaari no masalo. These guys are MORE THAN HAPPY with the new arrangement. And why shouldnt they be. Swanky, posh, air conditioned, you couldnt ask for a better business premise.

Want to hear some more???

No?

Let me have the last word then Sir. GRAPES ARE INDEED SOUR FOR YOU

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:16 am

murtaza2152 wrote:Al Fateh and think Are you kids ? Commenting on every thread and polluting it by your rubbish comments , just grow up guys have some life. Don't behave like childish people.
I bet your comments are not read by a single member, give some substantial writing to this forum not BS.

Regards.

Murtuza, chill. These 2 guys are ignorant and they have proved it time and time again.

Hopefully, they will read my reply to SBM's post on a non-existent issue and realise that they only know to shoot their mouths off at the smallest of excuses

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:18 am

Mr. SBM, i didnt mean to be unduly harsh in my reply to you, but it came out in the heat of the moment. i didnt mean to imply that grapes are sour for you, but yes, you, in your eagerness to bash the Dawoodi Bohra community, picked up a news at random, which, even if you dont know the story behind it, what, pray tell me, was the objective of asking us to justify it? justify what?

once again, apologies for my harsh words. i think im a reasonable person but sometimes, you are quite successful in getting a rise out of me

Al Fateh

Unread post by Al Fateh » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:35 am

zinger wrote:
murtaza2152 wrote:Al Fateh and think Are you kids ? Commenting on every thread and polluting it by your rubbish comments , just grow up guys have some life. Don't behave like childish people.

Regards.

Murtuza, chill. These 2 guys are ignorant and they have proved it time and time again.

Hopefully, they will read my reply to SBM's post on a non-existent issue and realise that they only know to shoot their mouths off at the smallest of excuses
are you going to give misaaq this year?

and how do you consider muffi this year, full time dai or part time dai, who can be right some time and wrong other time?

as far as SBUT project is concern, only time will say who will gain what out of this shiity project.

(it is purely based on self glorification and self beneficial for kothar, but lets time show it)

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:08 am

Br Zinger
No Grapes are not sour for me because in USA they do not sell Sour Grapes as no one will buy them...
BTW I do have family residing in SBUT boundaries and so far they are not too keen about the whole project, their opinion is Non Bohras residing and doing business in SBUT area are the ones who benefitted most and Abdes are the most unfortunate in this whole scheme
As per your contention that most of the businesses are very happy to move to this, let me ask you about those small Mom and Pop shops in Bhendi Bazar area how are they doing, how does a plumber or locksmith who likes his business in immediate area or how that Khameer Roti and Saat Haandi people will fare in that shopping center. Having Fancy shopping center is good for Rida-Topi and Tawakaal Mithai may be ok but how about the Saifee Chemist and others..People are not going to Noor Bagh to get their medicines or Khameer Roti instead they will just cross over to other side and buy the stuff from Non Bohras shop keepers.
NOW COMING TO YOUR SOUR GRAPES, IT DEPENDS HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO SPEND ON THE GRAPES, IF YOU BUY GOOD QAULITY, A LITTLE EXPENSIVE THEY ARE NEVERY SOUR BUT ARE SWEET AND JUICY :)

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:58 pm

............."let me ask you about those small Mom and Pop shops in Bhendi Bazar area how are they doing, how does a plumber or locksmith who likes his business in immediate area or how that Khameer Roti and Saat Haandi people will fare in that shopping center. Having Fancy shopping center is good for Rida-Topi and Tawakaal Mithai may be ok but how about the Saifee Chemist and others..People are not going to Noor Bagh to get their medicines or Khameer Roti instead they will just cross over to other side and buy the stuff from Non Bohras shop keepers................."

Correctly said Bhai SBM,

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:16 am

SBM wrote:Br Zinger
No Grapes are not sour for me because in USA they do not sell Sour Grapes as no one will buy them...
BTW I do have family residing in SBUT boundaries and so far they are not too keen about the whole project, their opinion is Non Bohras residing and doing business in SBUT area are the ones who benefitted most and Abdes are the most unfortunate in this whole scheme
As per your contention that most of the businesses are very happy to move to this, let me ask you about those small Mom and Pop shops in Bhendi Bazar area how are they doing, how does a plumber or locksmith who likes his business in immediate area or how that Khameer Roti and Saat Haandi people will fare in that shopping center. Having Fancy shopping center is good for Rida-Topi and Tawakaal Mithai may be ok but how about the Saifee Chemist and others..People are not going to Noor Bagh to get their medicines or Khameer Roti instead they will just cross over to other side and buy the stuff from Non Bohras shop keepers.
NOW COMING TO YOUR SOUR GRAPES, IT DEPENDS HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO SPEND ON THE GRAPES, IF YOU BUY GOOD QAULITY, A LITTLE EXPENSIVE THEY ARE NEVERY SOUR BUT ARE SWEET AND JUICY :)

haa haa haa nice one SBM bhai, you are right, if we spend a little more money, the grapes are indeed sweeter. :D

anyways, coming to your point of the small traders and mom and pop stores, lets put it in perspective.

they do not, and i repeat, do not have a loyal clientelle. its not like you or i would go to just Saifee chemist. you and i, both, are just as likely to go over to royal chemist too, across the road. you are right, people are not going to go Noor Baug to buy them. they will pick it up from any other chemist. similarily, people in noor baug are more likely to pick up stuff from the new chemist now, in his swanky new pharmacy. so, win-win for all

For the locksmith and plumbers, these are the guys who sit on the streets, who have bakhra's or thela's as one would call them. they are illegal anyways, and since they are not fixed to the ground, they can just uproot them selves and park themselves a few meters away.

Coming to khameer roti and saat handi, i agree, they will not be accomodated in the new arcade simply because of fire permits and all. but again, perspective. people come from far flung suburbs to pick up the food from here. so instead of coming to bhendi bazar, they will just go where they are not located. (BTW, i believe the saat handi guy and the khameer roti guy are refusing to move, atleast this is what i heard)

i know of lots of families living in the SBUT boundaries. and believe it or not, they are far happier in the new nariyal wadi homes than they ever were in the Bhendi Bazar. As to when they will go back, they arent too stressed, because they are happier where they are now

once again, sorry for the sour grapes remark

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:15 am

Zinger
(BTW, i believe the saat handi guy and the khameer roti guy are refusing to move, atleast this is what i heard)
So you proved my point only Abdes are the one who are going to be uprooted by force using Moula Ni Khoshi while non bohras can refuse and Kothari Goons will pay a hefty ransom to them..
BTW I was not talking about Thela people there are lots of small stores which sells grocery and other items there. Can you explain all those small stores around Raudat Tahera depending on Religious Tourism selling all those NURANI (sic) items what happens to them. Are there going to special shuttle to take all those tourists to Muffadal Arcade to purchase all those items ( I think you should consider starting a business known as Taheri-Muffadal Transportation Services to take people from Raudat Tahera to Muffadal Manzil- this way their journey will be complete from 51 to 53 :lol: )

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:30 am

SBM wrote:
Zinger
(BTW, i believe the saat handi guy and the khameer roti guy are refusing to move, atleast this is what i heard)
So you proved my point only Abdes are the one who are going to be uprooted by force using Moula Ni Khoshi while non bohras can refuse and Kothari Goons will pay a hefty ransom to them..
BTW I was not talking about Thela people there are lots of small stores which sells grocery and other items there. Can you explain all those small stores around Raudat Tahera depending on Religious Tourism selling all those NURANI (sic) items what happens to them. Are there going to special shuttle to take all those tourists to Muffadal Arcade to purchase all those items ( I think you should consider starting a business known as Taheri-Muffadal Transportation Services to take people from Raudat Tahera to Muffadal Manzil- this way their journey will be complete from 51 to 53 :lol: )
I dont know what point i proved, but if it offers you some solace at having won a small victory, then good for you bhai :)

Even those small stores are actually illegal bakhras/thelas. they are not shops. which is not to say that they should be uprooted, but if you are there without a license, then you cannot expect to be housed there.

also, all the others who have shops outside Raudat Tahera have been accomodated. Suggest you go there and have a look