Islam ko aaj Hussain ki zarurat phir se hai

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:11 am

Phaili zamane mein yazidiyat phir se hai

Hai sar jhukata Insaan Insaan ke aage
Hai loot raha ayyash garibon ko phir se hai
KHUDA ka khauf kaha raha dilon mein
Hai ban raha Insaan Mushrik phir se hai

KHUDA ke ghar ho raha qatle-aam
Bechi ja rahi hai 'Dua' aaj phir se hai
Uss KHUDA ke aage haath phailane ki bajaay
Hai maang raha Insaan se Insaan phir se hai

Jo sikhaya Haidar-e-karrar ne apni koum ko
Us par aaj hai mukammal kaun
Sikhaya tha dar aaye saahil ko nawazana
Aaj chiina ja raha hai garib ka niwala phir se hai

silvertongue

Re: Islam ko aaj Hussain ki zarurat phir se hai

Unread post by silvertongue » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:24 am

Mashallah... I felt so different just by reading the subject line... Ya Hussain We need you.. No one can define truth but you..

think

Unread post by think » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:11 am

yes, definitely we need Imam hussain in our lives to learn from the lessons he has taught and pracically demonstrated. AND NOT TO BEAT OUR CHESTS 24/7. this is what is going on with goonda kothar. in the name of imam hussain there is chest beating at the drop of a hat. whether it is some ones wedding or birthday, eid or any happy occasion. the abdes have been snatched away from one of the key ingredients that makes living, living. and that is laughter the best of medicines.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:22 am

Allama Iqbal said:
Bayan sir-e-shahadat ki agar tafseer ho jaye
Musalmano ka qibla Roza-e-Shabbir ho jaye
Masjid ki safon se kabhi maqtal ki taraf dekh
Tauheed tujhay shabbir kay sajdon mein milay gi
Mita do zulm wahan se jahan jahan bhi dikhay
Is se behtar nahi hoga inteqam-e-Husain.....!!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:25 pm

Actually, this poem is wrongly attributed to Allama Iqbal. Just this one line gives it away.
I seriously doubt Allama Iqbal would advocate shirk.

Second, apart from these nice poems, thinking practically, would Imam Hussain do anything different than before? Would he still get himself and his family sacrificed? Remember, he didn't conquer Yazid. There are many muslims who are sacrificing their and their families lives on a daily basis. Why do you think Hussain's sacrifice would make a difference?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:23 am

anajmi wrote:Actually, this poem is wrongly attributed to Allama Iqbal. Just this one line gives it away.
I seriously doubt Allama Iqbal would advocate shirk.

Second, apart from these nice poems, thinking practically, would Imam Hussain do anything different than before? Would he still get himself and his family sacrificed? Remember, he didn't conquer Yazid. There are many muslims who are sacrificing their and their families lives on a daily basis. Why do you think Hussain's sacrifice would make a difference?
I feel pity for your sealed heart. May Allah show you the right path. You are mahroom from the love of Ahul Bayt which is obligatory for all MUSLIMS. Which definitely you dont fall into..

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:48 am

One does not simply become a muslim just by believing or saying that Allah is one. He should feel it in his heart and that feeling comes when he has submitted his soul to the almighty. He should OBEY what Allah has commanded. Only then you can be a true muslim, which u only claim to be. For example, Iblees was the most pious follower of Allah among the angels. He worshipped Allah more than any angel. Quran is very clear on the incident of what happened. He had a pride of his own and did not OBEY what Allah command. The result was that his whole worship and deeds were nothing in front of Allah and was expelled from Heaven. Did u noticed here. Allah doesnt require our worship or followers. He has many more pious angels that follow HIM day and night and the numbers are only known to Allah. Its something else that Allah wants us. Allah wants us to OBEY what he commands. Now you may ask that there are many things to OBEY in the Quran. But for once take some time out and instead of posting useless comments just read the Quranic verses of OBEY and categorize it. Im just helping you out here to understand that theres a difference between just to think that we OBEY or do we actually OBEY whats necessary. Go on.. Have a look. And think before you post any of these useless things here.

Jazakallah

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:01 am

You are mahroom from the love of Ahul Bayt which is obligatory for all MUSLIMS.
And your love is what? Wishing for Imam Hussain to come back and once again sacrifice himself for you people? Believe me my friend, Imam Hussain is probably better off without such "love"!!

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:04 am

anajmi wrote:
You are mahroom from the love of Ahul Bayt which is obligatory for all MUSLIMS.
And your love is what? Wishing for Imam Hussain to come back and once again sacrifice himself for you people? Believe me my friend, Imam Hussain is probably better off without such "love"!!
I dont feel to debate anything about this to you. I would rather talk to a wise person who would understand.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:16 am

I wish we could all talk to only wise people, but we cannot. Most of the times, we have to deal with dumb and stupid people. If people hadn't been dumb and stupid, Imam Hussain wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself and his family.

I remember this dialogue from the movie Rambo III. Rambo is going into Afghanistan with a Pakistani guide. The Pakistani makes a comment that God must love stupid people. Rambo asks him why? The Pakistani replies - Cause he makes so many of them. :mrgreen: Priceless!!

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:26 am

If people hadn't been dumb and stupid, Imam Hussain wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself and his family.
Agreed..

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:28 am

And now you want him to come back and do it all over again. What does that make you?

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:58 am

Wel I would definitely give my life for him and wont run away like many did While he was on his way to Karbala. First thing I guess ur taking Karbala incident in a different way of taking it as a Political and rather with a different perspective.. Imam Hussain sacrificed for Islam. Not for any other reason at all. And those who were stupid and cowards ran away.

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:19 am

anajmi wrote: Would he still get himself and his family sacrificed? Remember, he didn't conquer Yazid. There are many muslims who are sacrificing their and their families lives on a daily basis. Why do you think Hussain's sacrifice would make a difference?
Brother Anajmi,

Honestly, and please be very honest here, do you really think that Imam Hussain didnt conquer Yazid? If he hadnt conquered yazid, we wouldnt be shedding tears for his great sacrifice more than 1400 years after Karbala. People would have been misguided from the true Islam by following yazid who was the ruler at the time. It was only because Imam Hussain stood against yazid's unislamic practices and showed the entire Ummah that following true Islamic principles is more important than the lives of your entire family - including little children and infants - that people now know true Islam.
I am sure you have enough knowledge already on the Batlle of Karbala and what Imam Hussain really stood for. So I am bit surprised when you say that Imam Hussain didnt conquer yazid - he did conquer yazid, and conquer he did in a manner which wiped out yazid and his entire unislamic followers from the books and memories of mankind forever. Till date, almost all Muslims pray Lanat on yazid, only because they know that yazid stood for tyranny and everything unislamic, thanks to Maula Hussain and 72 Shohadas. Remember, winning a battle on a battlefield is not always victory. When one believes in ALLAH and Islam, have full faith in ALLAH and sacrifices his entire family in the way of ALLAH, unwavering and determined to never go astray from Sirat-ul-Mustakeem - that is true victory, and thankfully mankind follows such people rather than the tyrants who won in the battlefield.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:10 am

[quote="anajmi"]I wish we could all talk to only wise people, but we cannot. Most of the times, we have to deal with dumb and stupid people. If people hadn't been dumb and stupid, Imam Hussain wouldn't have had to sacrifice himself and his family.

Brother ,
i think you need to have a look in the history of Islam deeply , and may Allah(S.W.T) guide you , as already brother Truth_Seeker has commented i will not comment more but only would request you to look at the below link and then keep your views

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=64 ... =2&theater

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:55 am

It looks like you guys have completely missed the point of Hussain's sacrifice. Wishing that he should come back to save Islam lays his sacrifice to waste. Let me explain. Consider this hypothetical scenario

Hussain goes into Karbala with his followers. He massacres Yazid's army. He eventually, marches onto the castle of Yazid and beheads him. He is now the khalifa and all is well and good. 1400 centuries later we have another Yazid amongst us but no one has the strength to go up against his army. In this case, if we were to wish for Hussain to come back, it would be entirely plausible.

But what happened in Karbala was that Hussain saved Islam by sacrificing himself. Sacrificing yourself for the sake of Islam is, fortunately, within each individual's power. Hussain did that which each true Muslim is capable of doing and not that which only a super human could do. He taught us a lesson of how to go up against the criminals in the society. And instead, we are wishing for him to come back, by writing poems!!

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Thu Dec 26, 2013 6:09 am

anajmi wrote:It looks like you guys have completely missed the point of Hussain's sacrifice. Wishing that he should come back to save Islam lays his sacrifice to waste. Let me explain. Consider this hypothetical scenario

Hussain goes into Karbala with his followers. He massacres Yazid's army. He eventually, marches onto the castle of Yazid and beheads him. He is now the khalifa and all is well and good. 1400 centuries later we have another Yazid amongst us but no one has the strength to go up against his army. In this case, if we were to wish for Hussain to come back, it would be entirely plausible.

But what happened in Karbala was that Hussain saved Islam by sacrificing himself. Sacrificing yourself for the sake of Islam is, fortunately, within each individual's power. Hussain did that which each true Muslim is capable of doing and not that which only a super human could do. He taught us a lesson of how to go up against the criminals in the society. And instead, we are wishing for him to come back, by writing poems!!
Brother Anajmi,

Looks like you have completely missed the point of us wishing Imam Hussain to be back to save Islam again! We wish Imam Hussain to be back because only when one has been selected by ALLAH to save HIS deen as per HIS wish, can Islam be truly saved. As you said in your earlier posts that even today there are many Muslims who are giving their lives for Islam, but we still have so many misguided people around. So, when we wish Imam Hussain to be back, it also implies that ALLAH wishes everyone to back on true Islam.

Also, I am sure no one wishes Imam Hussain to be back again just to undergo the same catastrophic adversities which he and his family faced in Karbala. We want him to be back to live amongst us and guide us to the true path of Islam again!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:16 am

We wish Imam Hussain to be back because only when one has been selected by ALLAH to save HIS deen as per HIS wish, can Islam be truly saved.
You should sometimes read the Quran with understanding. There is a reason why poets in Arabia quit poetry forever after they heard the Quran.
Islam doesn't need any savior. People need Islam so that they can be saved.

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:42 pm

anajmi wrote:
But what happened in Karbala was that Hussain saved Islam by sacrificing himself.
anajmi wrote: Islam doesn't need any savior. People need Islam so that they can be saved.
Brother Anajmi,

Contradicting yourself, aren't you?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:10 pm

Yes. That was a major contradiction. But I am going to take my first statement back. Hussain didn't die to save Islam. He died to secure his own great spot in Jannah, teaching us how to secure our own. Islam doesn't need saving. Read the Quran with understanding.

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Without going into why you contradicted yourself in the first place, let me try to respond pragmatically.

How was Islam introduced to the world - through Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), a Messenger from ALLAH, who was a human like us, albeit a special one who was chosen by ALLAH. ALLAH could have very well used the Jinns that HE has to introduce HIS religion to mankind - that would have immediately removed the doubts from the minds and hearts of the disbelievers. However ALLAH chose someone amongst us, who speaks our language, walks and talks like us so that people can relate to him and the wiser ones accept Islam.

Now that Islam is being followed by many, atleast in form, if not in spirit, I feel that there are many people/sects who are misusing Islam for their personal gains (you know the examples already). And then there are blind followers, who think they follow Islam, but in reality are far off from Islam. Now in such a scenario, unless you have someone sent by ALLAH, someone like Hussain A.S, who can guide people to the right path as per ALLAH's will, and can set a role model for everyone to follow, I believe it would be difficult to bring back the misguided to the correct path. And this is where, atleast I personally believe, that we need Hussain A.S to be back in our lives (as per ALLAH's will ofcourse) and show us the true path of Islam.

Also, thanks for your suggestion about reading Quran with understanding. I have started doing it already, and ALHAMDO LILLAH, my love and faith in ALLAH is more than ever before now. I am still learning I must admit, but whatever I have absorbed so far has cleared many a concepts for me already.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:50 pm

Good thoughts, but not pragmatic enough. Hussain is dead and not coming back. We are on our own. If the Quran is good for you, then it is good for the others as well. If not, then they are the people of the fire.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:31 pm

anajmi wrote:And your love is what? Wishing for Imam Hussain to come back and once again sacrifice himself for you people? Believe me my friend, Imam Hussain is probably better off without such "love"!!
Don't forget to say that to Nabi Isa A.S. when he returns! Oh wait, you Wahhabi's probably don't believe in him either lol!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:11 am

anajmi wrote:Yes. That was a major contradiction. But I am going to take my first statement back. Hussain didn't die to save Islam. He died to secure his own great spot in Jannah, teaching us how to secure our own. Islam doesn't need saving. Read the Quran with understanding.
that my friend, is complete and utter bullshit

Imam Hussain was given a choice to accept the deviant version of Islam, one that is considered false even today or walk down the true path. You know what he chose.

Christ chose to be crucified for Christianity.

Prophet Abraham chose to sacrifice his son for the sake of his faith.

Neither of them did it to secure a place for themselves in Heaven.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:06 am

Well, at least we know that you and DBlol won't be saving Islam anytime soon right?
Christ chose to be crucified for Christianity.
You should read up on a little bit of Islam instead of Christianity.

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:19 pm

Islam does not need anybody, it is Allah's Deen and He has promised to save it, how, He better knows. Mohammad was last prophet and messanger of God an after Mohammad He has sent no messanger and no religion.

What Hussain did was to stay put on Islam only. He did what he was required of and he did this with his courage, bravery and committment to Islam. He will be remembered and followed.

What bohras need is to 'follow' Hussain, understand his message and principle. The best homage to Hussain is to Try to be like him, follow his foot steps and not by beating your chests (that too on the 'instructions' of a mortal and fake Dai).

It is great disrespect to Hussain if you are looking for one more Hussain; Hussain sacrificed so that man kind does not need any more Hussains, his sacrifice was complete - no one will ever come as a leader like him. There is little Hussain, little Ali, little Mohammad and even little God in all of us ..... let us follow the right and true path and try to be like Hussain, if everyone tries to be like Hussain, Ali and Mohammad we will never need any other leader or saviour.

Hussain ke zuarurat nahee magar Hussain kay Usoulo or araday kee jawan mardi kee zarurat hay ....