Homosexuality and child abuse

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Homosexuality and child abuse

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Actually, sometimes in an informal environment, a scholar is just a person who makes most sense. And you obviously do not belong to that category.

porus ran because he got beat. Simple.

There are two kinds of people who give opinions. Those who base their opinions upon work done by scholars and others who base their opinion upon women lingerie and male orifices. We know which category you belong to, now don't we?

When I give my opinion, it is based upon the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet (saw). So I've never had to eat my words. Not so with you who has had to eat his words more than the free DB dabba lol!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:07 pm

Incidentally, outside of our beautiful Fatimid tradition,
The chameleon changes colors frequently. Not sure how many of the forum members were able to read his posts that were deleted by the Admin, but what was he saying in those posts? Wasn't it bile indicating homosexuality as a disgrace? Wasn't he talking about prison's and anuses and analing people? Haven't I exposed this disgusting pig enough already?

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:25 pm

anajmi wrote:Actually, sometimes in an informal environment, a scholar is just a person who makes most sense. And you obviously do not belong to that category.

porus ran because he got beat. Simple.

There are two kinds of people who give opinions. Those who base their opinions upon work done by scholars and others who base their opinion upon women lingerie and male orifices. We know which category you belong to, now don't we?

When I give my opinion, it is based upon the Quran and the Sunnah of the prophet (saw). So I've never had to eat my words. Not so with you who has had to eat his words more than the free DB dabba lol!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Dear Sunni Scholar/Prophet,
Please do not brutally murder JC Bhai, as your deviant version of Islam commands.
Thank you,
Fatimids

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:26 pm

anajmi wrote:
Incidentally, outside of our beautiful Fatimid tradition,
The chameleon changes colors frequently. Not sure how many of the forum members were able to read his posts that were deleted by the Admin, but what was he saying in those posts? Wasn't it bile indicating homosexuality as a disgrace? Wasn't he talking about prison's and anuses and analing people? Haven't I exposed this disgusting pig enough already?
No Ana, in my post, I actually said Sunnis are good and decent people, who follow the true path of Islam, and make the world a better place.
Admin deleted the post for making such outrageously false claims LOL!

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:30 pm

And now we know that he is a liar too. lol!!!

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Personally speaking, I have no problems with gays and lesbians at all - it's none of my business so live and let live! I also think homosexuals getting married is a good thing for them and for society as a whole. However I do have a problem with the Western concept of being so public about homosexuality. Personal things of this nature should be kept private.

Mr Londoner: Here is what you REALLY said above:

"I don't mind gay people at all, I just wish they wouldn't act gay in public.
I wish they would keep these personalthings private, behind closed doors, where I wouldn't have to see it and realize that i really just hate gay people.
I want gay people to be "my friend", but, GOSH, can't they keep that crap inside their homes?"

Better off you keep quiet, lest the world finds out your true agenda.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Lol! I'm sure Admin can bring that post back again for all to see!

So why not PM him right now, be my guest!

Actually no, I insist!

Please ask him to prove who is right/honest/Shia and who is wrong/lying/Sunni!

Now I really must go, but I can't wait to visit this thread tomorrow lol!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:18 am

SBM wrote:
there are numerous posts sbm bhai where, just cause it suits your agenda of bohra bashing, you have passed judgement. i would not wish to dig them out because both you and i have better things to do
No Please do not cop out. You accused me of Jury-Judge and Executioner and I want you to post that comment where I have been Jury-Judge and Executioner. Passing the judgment on Kothari Goons and their activities is one thing but I have never every ( in my memory) ever wished anyone ill will or taken the place of Almighty Allaha for punishment BTW I donot even know if JC is reformist or Abde. From his postings it seems that he still belongs to Abde Clan and may be just a fence sitter like a great majority of Abdes are. You are the one who assumed that he is Reformist just you assumed lot of things like Anajmi is Wahabbi without knowing his background. He has posted many times that his family is still in Abde fold and he does have a healthy relationship with his extended family. You also assumed that Anajmi is also the Admin or Moderator of this forum without even doing any back ground that shows a really shallowness of your thinking power and who can blame you after defending Kothari Goons and people like DBL who is playing on both side of spectrum what can be expected of you. May Allah give you Taufiq to be independent thinker and guide you to the correct path whatever that may be.
PLEASE I REQUEST OF YOU TO FIND SUCH A POSTING FROM ME WHERE I HAVE BEEN JURY-JUDGE AND EXECUTIONER SPECIALLY THE LAST ONE. otherwise you would have to eat crows (as a matter of speech)

SBM bhai, give me time and i shall certainly dig it out because this means me going through the archives. i dont wish to dig up the past but if you want to insist, so be it.

i am not talking about you being JJE to the Kothar, hell, we do it too all the time. i am talking about you being JJE to the common Dawoodi Bohra on this site.

JJE is basically a figure of speech. it does not literally mean that you condemned someone to hell fire, but you denounced their beliefs and called them fools and idiots, etc just because we believe in something that you do not

JC being a reformist is probably a mistake and i take it back, but then, on this site, just as anyone who speaks in favour of the community and Maula is automatically labelled an "Abde Moron and a Mushirk", the same label would apply to others then as "Reformists".

I never said Anajmi is a Wahabbi .

@ ANAJMI "AMAJMI, HAVE I EVER CALLED YOU A WAHABBI???"

I said he is a Sunni and he should not bother about us. You do realise that its not just you and him that know the difference between a Sunni and Wahabbi too right??? We do too. About him being an ex DB, i realised it later. i even said i must have missed it and said sorry for that in some other post i think.

As for Anajmi being the admin/moderator on this forum, that is a long-standing joke, laughed up and and debated so many times in the past, in public and PMs too. That would certainly explain a lot of things, :wink:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:24 am

Bohra spring wrote:Ok someone decided to hijack this discussion, z you have a poor judgement of detecting my. Intent . Back to the point...are we ready to accept confessing homosexuals as equal humans within Bohra community?

Or are we going to force them to hide their preferences and live in fear of discrimination

Which jamaat will make the move first ?

This will be so challenging concept that requires a true reform of ideology. As mentioned before if it is proven which is not far by science the the sexuality is a natural instinct which means it is Gods or nurtures creation then we have to treat it with objective ness and as Islam says we should live as United and allows diversity. Hence they as naturally leaning homosexuals should be able to participate fully in community.

However if one decides to force a change due to personal desires then islam already states the consequences as it does for alcoholics or druggists .
Hi BS, if you meant that i tried to hijack this discussion then you are wrong. i did not. and if i did, then it was completely inadvertant and i profusely apologise for it. also, i dont think i wanted to detect your judgement at all, i laud you for starting this topic and i wanted to be a part of it, again, i apologise if it seemed otherwise, it was not meant to be. maybe there is some misunderstanding. See, this is why you need to stick around :)

Are we going to accept gays in the community. Thats a BLOODY GOOD QUESTION bro. lets discuss this some more. only issue is that if we do, assuming that we do, would we then be banned like the Ahmediya sect was, just because we accepted something which is seen as a "sin" as per Islam? Are we, a small and insignificant community anyways, ready to take such a drastic stand?

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:14 am

I sincerely thank all brothers and sisters who have replied and shown respect towards me and are not judging me only because I am gay. Thank you. I appreciate that you all understand (or try to) my (or our) problems and issues. As I have said as one does not have the choice of being 'straight' (if you are straight can you 'become' gay if you try??) one also does not have choice to 'become' gay' (I cannot become straight even if I want and even if I try). Secondly I do not consider as a Disease (there is no cure for this), if you say there could be cure for this in future then I would leave it as is for now. Lastly this is not a sin ......... sin I believe is something one does with 'choice' and 'knowingly' ......... in my case I simply cannot help it. Now please do not compare to it things like pedapholia and alike.

Time has come Muslims address this and have a resolution - this is not a shia or sunni or bohra issue, this is for all the Muslims to decide.

Someone wrote tomorrow gays may ask for equal rights in an Islamic society like they have in West, well, yes that could very well be the case, why not? We believe we have suffered lot and time has come to address this.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:44 pm

JC I salute you and bloody well done to demand your rights...now let's see how many stand in support behind your plea ? Count me in, we may never meet face to face but I will always stand by for equal rights whenever I find someone in your situation. 12 hrs to new year!

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Safiuddin wrote:Personally speaking, I have no problems with gays and lesbians at all - it's none of my business so live and let live! I also think homosexuals getting married is a good thing for them and for society as a whole. However I do have a problem with the Western concept of being so public about homosexuality. Personal things of this nature should be kept private.

Mr Londoner: Here is what you REALLY said above:

"I don't mind gay people at all, I just wish they wouldn't act gay in public.
I wish they would keep these personalthings private, behind closed doors, where I wouldn't have to see it and realize that i really just hate gay people.
I want gay people to be "my friend", but, GOSH, can't they keep that crap inside their homes?"
Close, but let me amend your comment to make it 100% accurate :-

I don't mind gay or straight people at all, I just wish they wouldn't act gay or straight in public, because these things should stay private, as Islam dictates.
I wish gay and straight people would keep these personal things private, behind closed doors, where I wouldn't have to see it and realize that Muslims are supposed to behave in a modest manner instead of acting like indecent Kuffar Westerners.
I want gay and straight people to be "my friend", but, GOSH, can't they keep that crap inside their homes which is where it should be, as commanded by Allah and his Messenger.

I take it you must be gay yourself bro - do you disagree with the above, or are are we on common ground?

When I said the comment you took such offence to, I was talking about things like the London Gay Pride Parade - it happens every year here (and of course many other cities) which often involves very drunken and immodest behaviour. In case you're wondering, I would also be against a Straight Pride Parade too! I am also against all the Straight Nightclubs and Straight Stag/Hen Parties, in fact any form of overt public display of sexuality. This is not because I am prejudiced or a prude or a spoil-sport - it is because God has told us not to behave in this way. Sex is the most fun anyone can ever have, we should all get as much as possible lol - but keep it in the bedroom instead of out in the open. You'll find most Muslims have the same opinion, not just me dude.
Better off you keep quiet, lest the world finds out your true agenda.
Well don't keep it a secret bro, what is my "true agenda" - to torture and murder every gay person in the world, like the Wahhabi's want lol

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:36 pm

JC wrote:Someone wrote tomorrow gays may ask for equal rights in an Islamic society like they have in West, well, yes that could very well be the case, why not? We believe we have suffered lot and time has come to address this.
True, minorities of every kind, always suffer the oppression of others - just look at how the Sunnis treat Shias all over the world today. They even come on Shia websites to trample on our beliefs, then cry like women when we trample on theirs lol!

If you live in a Western country bro, then you are lucky that positive progress is being made for homosexuals, hopefully this will filter through to the more backward and intolerant communities we still sadly have in the Muslim Ummah. As you can see by this thread, DBs fully support you - it's only the Sunnis like GM who are against equal rights for everyone.

PS: Did you see the Youtube clip with the Sunni Scholar in my post yesterday - before Anajmi got embarrassed about it and told Admin to delete it? Please don't think that is the true interpretation of Islam... it's just typical Non-Fatimid deviancy, which as usual, is wholly incorrect and utterly evil.

PPS: By the way dude, did you by any chance notice, that I'm very Anti-Sunni lol!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:26 am

Bohra spring wrote:JC I salute you and bloody well done to demand your rights...now let's see how many stand in support behind your plea ? Count me in, we may never meet face to face but I will always stand by for equal rights whenever I find someone in your situation. 12 hrs to new year!
Hi BS, i hate JC for the things that he writes against us, but yes, i still accept him for his sexuality. there have been times when i was tempted to bring it up and mock him and God knows that i have had to control myself, simply because that would be hitting below the belt.

BS, i have just one question for you. Think about it and i would like the others to answer me to. It's a question i asked yesterday.

If we as DBs start demanding equal rights for Gays in Islam, what do you think will the other Islamic sects think about us?

Going by the trends seen on this site, this community is already coming in the eyes of other Islamic sects (mainstream media too - case in point, the IDEA 121 ad and an episode on crime patrol on SONY where the characters are dressed in Rida and Topi Kurta)

Do you think it would be wise for such a miniscule sect to take such a radical position?

Mind you im not saying we shouldn't. im just wondering about the wiseness of doing it so openly

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:45 am

Zinger ...31 dec few hours to my demise.

Yes you make valid points ...how radical and rock the boat we can get before we tip it over. But as a society a attractive alternative reform movement that differentiates orthodoxy we need to always explore our limits and boundaries to remain relevant in ever changing reality of modern community.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:51 am

Bohra spring wrote:Zinger ...31 dec few hours to my demise.

Yes you make valid points ...how radical and rock the boat we can get before we tip it over. But as a society a attractive alternative reform movement that differentiates orthodoxy we need to always explore our limits and boundaries to remain relevant in ever changing reality of modern community.

Hey come on BS, stop BS'ing :wink:

Dude, really, if you wanna go, go. am not gonna stop you. you had some pretty radical ideas, but guess you were like raj kappor, who made movies waaaaay before his time (like prem rog and mera naam joker)

offering an alternate attractive option to an othrodox society is fine, but i just dont know if Islam as a religion is open enough to homosexuality yet.

Anyways, all the best for your future, hope you will continue to be around, wish you a happy new year, have a good life full of health and wealth etc etc

Be good Bro,

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:39 am

@JC
our opinions about Bohra faith may differ but on humanity I will surely support you. As i am making a come back after few days, I dont know what is going on and could not read this whole thread. Just came to know about you and made me write this.

I dont care what people say or react to this but gay or straight , all are equal in human rights.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:08 am

One interesting observation while reading the posts of Abdes discussing about what we should do as a community in matters of homosexuality.
One question I would like to ask the abdes:
Does your opinion even matter?
Let alone such big issues, even in small issues like the length of their beard you don't have any say. To pretend to discuss your opinions as if they matter is a little rich isn't it?

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:42 pm

I thank you all for your understanding, support and respect.

I do not 'hate' anybody for their views or opinions; I just disagree and try to convince you to my point of view.

I disagree with most of the things bohras do 'today', I agree with many a things sunnis, wahabis or shias do and these are my personal views and opinions. However I would say there are some fundamental and basic things which cannot be challanged; one can argue those though for sake of debate and learning.

I would always fight for atleast one right of others - that they have a right to disagree with me.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:59 pm

zinger wrote:an episode on crime patrol on SONY where the characters are dressed in Rida and Topi Kurta
Crime Patrol is a programme based on TRUE cases and the one you are referring to was also based on a true case of a Bohra, Mr.Bharmal who had murdered his aged parents in cold blood at Marol. BTW This guy was from St.Mary's School, Mazgaon and once lived in Adamji Peerbhoy Bldg at Behndi Bazaar !! Hence, it was not targeted at a particular community but reported as per police records.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:07 am

Smart wrote:One interesting observation while reading the posts of Abdes discussing about what we should do as a community in matters of homosexuality.
One question I would like to ask the abdes:
Does your opinion even matter?
Let alone such big issues, even in small issues like the length of their beard you don't have any say. To pretend to discuss your opinions as if they matter is a little rich isn't it?

Does yours???

Damned if we do, damned if we dont eh!

Also, happy new year
Last edited by zinger on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:09 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
zinger wrote:an episode on crime patrol on SONY where the characters are dressed in Rida and Topi Kurta
Crime Patrol is a programme based on TRUE cases and the one you are referring to was also based on a true case of a Bohra, Mr.Bharmal who had murdered his aged parents in cold blood at Marol. BTW This guy was from St.Mary's School, Mazgaon and once lived in Adamji Peerbhoy Bldg at Behndi Bazaar !! Hence, it was not targeted at a particular community but reported as per police records.
Really???

I didnt know that. Was it reported in the papers? How old is this case?

My friends and i were discussing it that the only thing they got correct was the clothes.

Anyways, Happy new year to you and all at home

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:27 pm

zinger wrote:Was it reported in the papers? How old is this case?
Yes, it was reported in many newspapers. I think it is around a year old case. I will try to get the link and post it for your perusal.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:32 pm

Bro zinger,

Read the below mentioned news reported by Times Of India and you will recollect as to how the episode as shown in Crime Patrol match with the incident :-

MUMBAI: The Andheri court extended the police custody of 57-year-old Moiz Bharmal (57), arrested on July 27 for the murder of his parents, till August 9.

The police said that they have started collecting evidence to make the case against Bharmal water-tight.

Bharmal had fled to Pune and later to Goa after murdering his parents, Nuruddin (88) and Zubeida (83), at their first-floor flat in Manisha Apartments on Church Road in MIDC, Andheri (E) on July 16.

Bharmal was arrested when he returned to Mumbai from Goa on July 27 after running out of money. He called his son Hussain, who lives in Pune, and asked him for the keys to the house. Hussain alerted the cops, who arrested Moizfrom the flat.

"On July 25, Bharmal booked a ticket from Mapusa in Goa to travel back to Mumbai after he ran short of money. The Volvo bus ticket will be part of the evidence collected from him

," MIDC police senior inspector S L Hujband said.

The police have also seized the gold ornaments worth Rs 1.25 lakh that belonged to Bharmal's mother as evidence. He had stolen the ornaments after committing the murders. after he committed the murders. "The valuables were recovered from an Andheri jewellery shop where he sold them for money. The dupatta that Bharmal used to strangle his mother has been seized," said an investigator.

The police said that they have taken the statements of the owner and the staff at the lodge where Bharmal stayed in Goa. "The lodge owner said that Bharmal checked in under his real name. We are going to get information from the Pune lodge about Bharmal's stay," an officer said. He also visited his wife's grave while in Pune. The statements of the officials of the Kabristan will be recorded as well, said an investigator.

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... apartments

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:09 am

thanks GMbhai,

Strangely i dont remember reading about it. maybe i was travelling or something.

thanks once again.

Safiuddin

Unread post by Safiuddin » Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:36 am

@ Bohra Spring: No anger here. Just questions for you. Another person's sexuality is irrelevant.

@Db Londoner: I fully expected you to restate your prejudice and act as if you had made an inclusive statement - which you hadn't in the first place.
I further expected that you would try and turn the subject to the question of my sexuality, which is, like any one else's, completely irrelevant, and even more so here- the post is about homosexuality and child abuse. So what you first posted is even more telling now. Just because your god or your religion forbids you something, doesn't obligate the rest of humanity to follow what you want - just because it's against YOUR Islamic beliefs and teachings.
That's called discrimination - and people like you use the crutch of religion to try and justify hatred and bigotry.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Safiuddin wrote:@ Bohra Spring: No anger here. Just questions for you. Another person's sexuality is irrelevant.

@Db Londoner: I fully expected you to restate your prejudice and act as if you had made an inclusive statement - which you hadn't in the first place.
I further expected that you would try and turn the subject to the question of my sexuality, which is, like any one else's, completely irrelevant, and even more so here- the post is about homosexuality and child abuse. So what you first posted is even more telling now. Just because your god or your religion forbids you something, doesn't obligate the rest of humanity to follow what you want - just because it's against YOUR Islamic beliefs and teachings.
That's called discrimination - and people like you use the crutch of religion to try and justify hatred and bigotry.
You say I dislike homosexuality being too public... I say I dislike ALL sexuality being too public - personally, I think I know better about what my opinion is than you, and I never have nor ever will, hold prejudice or discriminate against anyone due to their sexuality... but please don't let that stop you correcting me lol.

Anyway, it's apparent that you have major hatred against ALL Muslims, as we all believe in the same God and what He teaches about modest dress and behaviour - but feel free to use only me as an outlet for your frustration. Don't vent against the Sunnis who won't give you equal rights, many of whom would love to brutally torture and kill you - it's far better to vent against people who say we should keep sexuality in the privacy of our homes... it makes much more sense doesn't it.

PS: I don't see JC bro having a problem with my post, in fact he put a Like on it - why have you got a bee in your bonnet about it?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:08 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:it's only the Sunnis like GM who are against equal rights for everyone.
So now you use an alternative method of spewing venom against people to settle your personal score after Admin spanked you !! Grow up man and stop spreading lies although one cant expect anything better from a person like you. Stop worrying about me and start worrying for your own self because I and many members on this forum very well know what I stand for. I have written only one post on this thread and I advice you to first read it and then comment before people change your ID from DB-Londoner to DB-Liar.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:03 pm

Pope’s inclusive remarks on homosexuality surprise many

Pope Francis has once again surprised members of the Roman Catholic Church and the public at large with his generous and inclusive views on homosexuality.

The Pontiff, who has been named Man of the Year 2013 by several major publications, told a meeting of the Union of Superiors General last November that the Church had to change the way in which it deals with children of homosexual or divorced couples.

Although the three-hour long discussion took place last November, details of it have only just been published by the Jesuit journal La Civilta Cattolica.

The Pope who has steadily conquered hearts and minds across the world declared last July: “If someone who is gay and is sincerely seeking God who am I to judge?” The Catholic Church officially frowns upon any form of homosexuality.

In 2013, the magazine The Advocate that defends gay rights, had declared Pope Francis its Man of the Year for everything he’s done for the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Trans-sexual) community.

However, the Pope runs the risk of falling foul of many growing Catholic communities, especially in Africa, which are vociferously anti-homosexuality.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/internatio ... epage=true

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:21 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
DB-Londoner wrote:it's only the Sunnis like GM who are against equal rights for everyone.
So now you use an alternative method of spewing venom against people to settle your personal score after Admin spanked you !! Grow up man and stop spreading lies although one cant expect anything better from a person like you. Stop worrying about me and start worrying for your own self because I and many members on this forum very well know what I stand for. I have written only one post on this thread and I advice you to first read it and then comment before people change your ID from DB-Londoner to DB-Liar.
Hardly anybody reads your copy/paste jobs GM - especially when you don't give the source!

PS: Admin hasn't spanked me (well not yet lol!) but he has spanked your buddy Anajmi several times now - please don't follow in his foot-steps!
PPS: Dude I'm kidding of course! Please DO follow Anajmi, to the edge of banishment!