Bank job

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
anajmi

Re: Bank job

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:37 pm

The difference is that he is shitting on it so that someone will clean it up and hopefully make it more robust.
Well, if that is the case, then I have been shitting on the DBs so that you and DB lol will clean it up and hopefully bring the reforms that are needed.

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:51 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:
Everybody fully appreciates that there has to be synergy between the camps - the question is... exactly what action are we going to synergise with? Outside of Udaipur, there is no real non-online action taking place that I can see - other than Apostasy of course lol!
Okay, and why do you put the onus of initiating an action on someone else? What stops you from doing it yourself bro?
Indeed, but things have now crawled to a standstill - there is no Movement in the Reform Movement!
And now can we please think about how to proceed from here rather than crying over whats been done and not done so far?
That is shameful my friend. Why weren't you reading the Quran before? Are you actually a practising Muslim bro or just along for the ride? Just think, you could have been a changed man from time you were a child! :wink:
Bro, looks like you didnt read my post carefully. I said I have started reading Quran with Translation only now. I have been reading Quran since my childhood like any other Bohra does - without understanding a word of it. When you read Quran without understanding, which is what most of Bohras do, does it help in any way other than just giving you a mental satisfaction of reading the Quran?
This is an excellent point bro. However it's also a little defeatist. From tiny acorns grow mighty oaks... unfortunately this movement is not growing at all, it is dwindling, and if action is not taken, will eventually perish.
Yes, and we shouldnt look unto someone else to take that action bro, if you are really serious about it! Think about how you can contribute to make the tiny acorns into mighty oaks.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:52 pm

Truth_Seeker wrote:Okay, and why do you put the onus of initiating an action on someone else? What stops you from doing it yourself bro?
Indeed, but things have now crawled to a standstill - there is no Movement in the Reform Movement!
And now can we please think about how to proceed from here rather than crying over whats been done and not done so far?
That is shameful my friend. Why weren't you reading the Quran before? Are you actually a practising Muslim bro or just along for the ride? Just think, you could have been a changed man from time you were a child! :wink:
Bro, looks like you didnt read my post carefully. I said I have started reading Quran with Translation only now. I have been reading Quran since my childhood like any other Bohra does - without understanding a word of it. When you read Quran without understanding, which is what most of Bohras do, does it help in any way other than just giving you a mental satisfaction of reading the Quran?
This is an excellent point bro. However it's also a little defeatist. From tiny acorns grow mighty oaks... unfortunately this movement is not growing at all, it is dwindling, and if action is not taken, will eventually perish.
Yes, and we shouldnt look unto someone else to take that action bro, if you are really serious about it! Think about how you can contribute to make the tiny acorns into mighty oaks.
Dude, I'm one of the few people who (constantly!) says we should move past just talking, and start actually doing! I suggest you read my awesomely long posts from the past (although skip the small ones where I mercilessly humiliate the enemies of the Panjatan) and give me your thoughts on what I have said. I look forward to your feedback and am excited to hear about any other ideas you may have.

In my opinion, as you already know, the first step (in this long journey!) should be the development of our Human Resources - we don't know what we can do, until we know what we have. Things are pretty thin on the ground, so we need to look at how we can strengthen ourselves. At the same time we need to clarify our objectives, and look at formulating a realistic plan of action to meet those objectives in an intelligent manner. This will all take time, and I'm sure will involve a lot of "trial and error" but without manpower and willpower, nothing will move forward. I'm sure you agree...

PS: Bro, before you were "Reciting" the Quran, which indeed has many benefits... but you should also have been "Reading" it too. It's splendid that you are doing that now but I'm confused as to why you weren't doing so from the beginning?

Truth_Seeker

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Brother DBL,

I have always felt from your posts that you do want reforms as well - it is just that you have been at times very vociferous in criticizing the existing Reformists group - so much so that people start thinking that you are here just to malign the reform movement and actually a Kothari stooge :-). I believe (and hope) that is not the case, and hence I have asked you right from the begining to think of moving forward and think of new ideas and synergies.

I agree completely with you on the Human Resources - we need to know what we have and what we can do with what we have! That is why I have suggested the polling option for gathering this data, keeping in mind that not everyone would want to come out in the open at this stage. Gathering some basic statistics can definitely go a long way in strengthening the team on ground.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Truth_Seeker wrote:Brother DBL,

I have always felt from your posts that you do want reforms as well - it is just that you have been at times very vociferous in criticizing the existing Reformists group - so much so that people start thinking that you are here just to malign the reform movement and actually a Kothari stooge :-). I believe (and hope) that is not the case, and hence I have asked you right from the begining to think of moving forward and think of new ideas and synergies.
Bro, a Kothari Stooge would not be clamouring for MORE progress from the Reform Movement, they'd be praying for less lol - they are happy to watch it dwindle and die, which it slowly is doing if we are honest. Something we must reverse asap.
Dude, I'm surprised you thought this as you're obviously an intelligent man... the only people who've made comments like this to me in the past, were the not so intelligent lol.
I agree completely with you on the Human Resources - we need to know what we have and what we can do with what we have! That is why I have suggested the polling option for gathering this data, keeping in mind that not everyone would want to come out in the open at this stage. Gathering some basic statistics can definitely go a long way in strengthening the team on ground.
Absolutely and more power to ya! It'll be an extremely slow start - but thinking 5 or 10 years ahead, I'm sure it will become a fantastic foundation to build on.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:04 am

hey all of you are much matured to understand that this movement here is being watched by even the common bohra, hence stop confronting & fighting each other, it shows our weakness & if any body is not comfortable or has a objection on some body post hence they shall msg them on personal mails. kindly show up some smartness & stop showing your dumb weakness, i hope everybody here understands & will not make any zadaas' or kotharis smile by such acts'.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:34 pm

aliakbar wrote:hey all of you are much matured to understand that this movement here is being watched by even the common bohra, hence stop confronting & fighting each other, it shows our weakness & if any body is not comfortable or has a objection on some body post hence they shall msg them on personal mails. kindly show up some smartness & stop showing your dumb weakness, i hope everybody here understands & will not make any zadaas' or kotharis smile by such acts'.
Very true bro, but the Kothar is already laughing all the way to the bank.
If the RM is to move forward, it needs to be self-critical and strengthen its weaknesses... resting on the laurels of great work done 30 years ago, will not help us in the present, and will hold back progress in the future.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:26 am

IMG-20140701-WA0011.jpg
Now at godhra
simple wrote:In dahod every tom dick and herry know that order to boycott bank and bank employee was ordered by muffadal muala when he visited town few months back.
when asked about it amil of dahod denied this charge .what a hypocrite he is !!!

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:13 am

Godhra torture
IMG-20140701-WA0040.jpg

Invictius

Unread post by Invictius » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:08 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:This case looks similar to the Bombay Mercantile Co-op Bank case wherein bohras at that time were instructed to close their accounts and the bohra employees too were forced to resign. There seems to be much more then just a routine fatwa by Muffy because he has specifically targeted this particular Dahod Mercantile Co-op Bank only which is clear from the news clipping given by Bro.simple............ It clearly states that Karze-Hasanah EMI cheques should not be drawn on this particular bank only. It further instructs bohra employees to resign from this bank, if the problem was with interest money and bank alone then why are Bohras of this particular bank targeted ?? Why a fatwa is not issued against other nationalised, private or foreign banks ??? Why are Karze-Hasanah cheques drawn on other banks accepted by kothar ??

It doesn't require rocket science to figure out that Muffy has some personal issues to settle with Dahod mercantile co-op bank for which he is using veto power to pressurise bohras who are the bank's major clients !! It is nothing but some conspiracy hatched by Muffy and gang.
yet another conspiracy theory! such a smartie GM! :twisted:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:15 pm

Iam not surprised by your statement as that's the best you can come up with, you abdes just cannot defend your masters logically.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Invictius wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:This case looks similar to the Bombay Mercantile Co-op Bank case wherein bohras at that time were instructed to close their accounts and the bohra employees too were forced to resign. There seems to be much more then just a routine fatwa by Muffy because he has specifically targeted this particular Dahod Mercantile Co-op Bank only which is clear from the news clipping given by Bro.simple............ It clearly states that Karze-Hasanah EMI cheques should not be drawn on this particular bank only. It further instructs bohra employees to resign from this bank, if the problem was with interest money and bank alone then why are Bohras of this particular bank targeted ?? Why a fatwa is not issued against other nationalised, private or foreign banks ??? Why are Karze-Hasanah cheques drawn on other banks accepted by kothar ??

It doesn't require rocket science to figure out that Muffy has some personal issues to settle with Dahod mercantile co-op bank for which he is using veto power to pressurise bohras who are the bank's major clients !! It is nothing but some conspiracy hatched by Muffy and gang.
yet another conspiracy theory! such a smartie GM! :twisted:

Invictius

Please peruse through the following links at your leisure, and consider the conspiracy which over time has shown to be far more fact than theory. I apologize it's off topic from "bank job" but on topic regarding accusation of conspiracy.

https://web.archive.org/web/20030307023 ... batin.com/

https://web.archive.org/web/20091112091 ... a/id2.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20100312003 ... index.html

https://web.archive.org/web/20100310090 ... a/id3.html

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:09 am

biggest thing is that in both case ( dahod and godhra ) amil and his chamchas denied this accusation . why ?
if they have courage and they are right than tell media that they have ordered boycott of bank job employee .
Parda nahi jab koi khuda se bando se parda karna kya ?

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:57 am

IMG-20140704-WA0003.jpg
Finally issue resolved .win for bank employees. Media pressure works.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:17 am

Godhra bank employees compliant
Attachments
IMG-20140718-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20140718-WA0002.jpg

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:22 am

IMG-20140718-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20140718-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20140718-WA0006.jpg
IMG-20140718-WA0007.jpg
And reply from kothar

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:19 pm

IMG-20141118-WA0028.jpg
IMG-20141118-WA0028.jpg
In godhra India incidence where one peon was forced to resign from Bank with promise of money for business. Than amil refused to give him money.
Attachments
IMG-20141118-WA0029.jpg

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:59 pm

peon ki zindagi se behtar hain ye banda rickshaw yaa hath lari chalaye.

nothing has been lost, just an opportunity to live life of freedom.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:16 pm

Ibrat wrote:.... banda rickshaw yaa hath lari chalaye.... to live life of freedom.
so you must be a proud rickshawala or haath lari wala, selling peanuts, watermelon slices, or barafgola etc? i admire your life of freedom, you slave of mola. if you are a rickshawala, surely you must have given several free rides to mola and his wife jurri, the zaadas and zaadis, taken them to chowpaty, juhu and baba ramdev's yoga sessions...?

ibrat, any comments on the 'bank jobs' (illegal black money stashed away into benaami accounts) by past and present mola's and their families?

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:34 am

I am looking for job in bank. shall I consult Mr muffu?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:49 am

bro ibrat
it is gud to be rickshawallah then peon --i agree
and that is what he was promised--to give money to buy or rent or do whatever business he wanted to.
but sad no money. so now isnt peon better than bekaar?

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:59 am

alivasan wrote:I am looking for job in bank. shall I consult Mr muffu?
Ali Bhai,

Allah SWT has given you brain to think and make decisions.

If you want to consult anyone then consult Allah alone in your prayers and your queries will be answered/resolved.

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:04 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:bro ibrat
and that is what he was promised--to give money to buy or rent or do whatever business he wanted to.
he wont remain bekaaar for too long, he left job because he didnt wanted to work in a place were haram interest is dealt, ALLAH will surely help him.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:30 am

Ibrat wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:bro ibrat
he wont remain bekaaar for too long, he left job because he didnt wanted to work in a place were haram interest is dealt, ALLAH will surely help him.
HARAM interest ????
DO you know concept of time value of money ?
if some one gets 7% in bank interest than in india at least he is loosing money 1% to 2% due to inflation .

And by the way if you have problem with bank why u r dealing with money ? it has mark of reserve bank ..

and this kothari dakus are right than make a public statement why they give secret instruction to boycott bank employees .when they asked by media to conform news about boycott and torture they always denied .(proof see documents posted above in my earlier post )

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:32 am

bohrabhai wrote:
Ibrat wrote: he wont remain bekaaar for too long, he left job because he didnt wanted to work in a place were haram interest is dealt, ALLAH will surely help him.
HARAM interest ????
DO you know concept of time value of money ?
if some one gets 7% in bank interest than in india at least he is loosing money 1% to 2% due to inflation .

And by the way if you have problem with bank why u r dealing with money ? it has mark of reserve bank ..

and this kothari dakus are right than make a public statement why they give secret instruction to boycott bank employees .when they asked by media to conform news about boycott and torture they always denied .(proof see documents posted above in my earlier post )
mujhe interest aur banking naa sikha, tera baap hedge fund global finance chalata hain under shariyah rules :wink:

1% ho yaa 5% ye sab kuch interst mein hi aata hain.

aur agar is momeen ne peon jaise ghatiya naukri woh bhi bank mein chodi hain, to accha kaam hi kiya hain.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:58 am

Abhey chdu Ibrat,

Jab tu tere bank ke account mein paisey dalta hain toh tere pass kya guarantee hain ke tujhe return mein riba free paisey miltey hain, Bank tere paiso ko sambhal ke ek jagah pe nahee rakhti usko use karti hain apney liye jaise investments, Mutual funds and Share market etc. tujhe chathey na chathey huey riba free paisey nahee mil saktey
pappu pehle banking sik ke aa!
Aajate hain Badri Mahal se!

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:02 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Abhey chdu Ibrat,

Jab tu tere bank ke account mein paisey dalta hain toh tere pass kya guarantee hain ke tujhe return mein riba free paisey miltey hain, Bank tere paiso ko sambhal ke ek jagah pe nahee rakhti usko use karti hain apney liye jaise investments, Mutual funds and Share market etc. tujhe chathey na chathey huey riba free paisey nahee mil saktey
pappu pehle banking sik ke aa!
Aajate hain Badri Mahal se!
kyu ki agreements hote hain ghaadhe ke bacche, interst or riba do alag cheez hain, jaa apna mu kala kar aur banking in shariya padh. :wink: :mrgreen:

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:08 am

ok tell what is difference between riba and interest ?

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:10 am

bohrabhai wrote:ok tell what is difference between riba and interest ?
jaa padh

http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=2&t=8209

Ibrat

Unread post by Ibrat » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:13 am

need to work out on new business project. taking break from these morons, will come and kick your asses back after 25 nov :D good bye see you soon.