Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Truth_Seeker

Re: Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin is 53rd dai

Unread post by Truth_Seeker » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:17 am

I agree to what Bro Bohra Spring said...a partnership with Qutbi camp would be beneficial to both the parties and in my opinion is the rigth strategy that should be pursued.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 am

Bohra spring wrote: PDB needs to react very very quickly and form alliance if they want to achieve meaningful reforms . If the 2 groups come together they will have enough gravity to pull other bohras on the fringes.
Qutbuddin bhaisahebs claim of Daiship has created a little confussion in the hearts of many abdes.
The abdes already see reformists as their enemy.
If the 2 groups come together the abdes are most likely to go with Muffaddal bhaisaheb.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:04 am

Truth_Seeker wrote:I agree to what Bro Bohra Spring said...a partnership with Qutbi camp would be beneficial to both the parties and in my opinion is the rigth strategy that should be pursued.
My personal analysis about this all brohaha needs to be watched and let me give my reasons
1-Mazoon aka Syedna waited for the death, the supporters can say he did it to save Dawat and may even give examples of Imam Hassan who did not take Misaq of Yazid but agreed to make peace with him. To me if Mazoon aka Syedna who know is questioning the NUSS at least should have questioned the way NUSS was done, his silence at that time does not support his sincerity at this stage
2- Since Mazoon aka Syedna's daughter is married to son of Syedna Muffadal, one has to wonder if this is just haggling to make sure that Mazoon aka Syenda's son in law becomes next Mazoon and NUSS on himand another daughter Taiyeba is married to Muffy's brother Qusai .(thus bringing two sides together keeping other Zaadas and their familes out of succession)
3- It is very surprising that none of Abde website have yet to post any disclaimer and neither does Mazoon aka Syedna's website Tahiyat.com has any official announcement.
4-Mazzon aka Syedna did send condolences to those 18 who died why not do Tijja Na Sipaara for them and invite their families, that would have been great PR besides being a great humanitarian gesture to common Abde.
5-If Mazoon aka Syedna was sincere about all these, why he did not post any information on his personal website as of yet
So in concluding the whole thing smells and people have to be careful before throwing their support like the saying goes GHEE JAASE TO KICHDI MAA.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:45 am

First, that the community will split, and has already split, is now clear. There will be two da'is, one S. Muffadul Saifuddin (SMS) and the other Sayedna Khuzema Qutbuddin (SKQ). There is no going back. Looking the documentation provided on fatemidawaat.com it is very likely that the claims of SKQ are true. That explains the long apparent silence from SMB on the succession issue, and also the extreme hatred displayed by SMB's sons towards the mazoon saheb. It is likely that while the children of SMB were young (remember that SMS is only a few years younger that SKQ, and the mazoon saheb was very young when he was appointed mazoon) they had great affection for the mazoon, and perhaps even saw the signs that he would succeed SMB. However, as years went by and the children grew up and came under the influence of SBM's brothers, who were all much older than the mazoon, but were yet denied that post, and love grew to jealousy and hatred. Perhaps when the realized that power would now no longer remain in their family, they rebelled.

The question as to why SKQ did not speak up two years ago, is clear: one needs to understand the historical context, provided a long time ago by S. Taher Saifuddin. In one of his books, he says that even if the nass is done without any witnesses in private, it is valid. STS gives the example of the seventh da'i who appointed the eight da'i in this manner, and instructed him to remain silent. SKQ claims the same happened with him. He was instructed by SMB to remain silent.

As to his bayan on youtube. Yes, it is not very clear, but if one listens carefully, one will understand everything he is trying to say. In fact, the bayan is worth listening to. In it he says, for the first time in public, that people have attempted to kill him three times. Knowing the historical hatred his brother and nephews have displayed, this is also very likely true. I have heard many bayans of the mazoon, and there is no comparison with SMS, who just yells and hardly has the ability to put a few coherent sentences together.

If one reads the "Philosophy" section of SKQ's website, one realizes that really he is a very liberal person. He consider's SMS's fatwas on women, dadhi, humiliating others, etc. to be totally ridiculous and non-Islamic. He wants women to get educated, break the glass ceiling, publish books and papers, get jobs, in addition to taking care of their families. He is also very clear about the requirements of zakaat: 2.5% of the savings accumulated that year.

SKQ has shown by his own example, rather than just words, what he thinks is the ideal type of Islamic life. He has remained patient under intense attacks by the rest of his family, educated his children in the best possible way, and asked them to do the same. I have listened to his daughter's lectures. She rarely wears a rida, but covers herself with a long robe-like dress and headscarf. She is a good scholar. One can not deny that, and one can not deny that SKQ has been the driving force behind her and his other children's education.

Now, of course, none of this means that the nass issue should be decided on such considerations. It is possible the SMS is the real successor, and the bohras are stuck with a Taliban-like madman, who will take the community back a few centuries, specially women. His greed for money is also amazing. Bring five envelops, do more and more zakaat, scream and shout, etc. etc.

Also, do not be under the impression that either camp wants to do anything with the Progressives.

phorendude

Unread post by phorendude » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:03 pm

For those contemplating Reformist to join the Qutbi camp it should be the other way round. SKQ should invite the Reformists to join in and set an example for the rest. This is the golden chance to play the right diplomacy.

ammar

Unread post by ammar » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:28 pm

As he is the Dai...we shud go to him and seek audience rather than him calling us..that would be befitting a Dai.

Rather than tell him..ask him to guide us in this world.

If i was there,i would personally meet him and talk to him man to man.

We are now in the new year 2014,lets change for the best.

Personally,he looks like smart and humble person and a person to reason with.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:37 pm

An excerpt from fatemidawat.com

Aqamola RA performed Nass on him 50 years ago, in private, when he appointed him Mazoon on 17 Shaban 1385H, saying: “Maara pachhi bhai Dai chho,” and he instructed him not to reveal the nass until the appropriate time. Syedna Burhanuddin also said that azamat wastey mumineen “bhai ne sajdo karse, bhai karva dejo; pachhi [sajda ni maana] zahir thase”.

Sajda ni maana? Why? When Allah himself did not prohibit sajda (according to the dawoodis) to humans, how can one human prohibit sajda to another human? Wouldn't the exact same arguments apply?

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:14 pm

I have read the text of Syedna Qutubuddin's website carefully. His vision is revolutionary for the dead brain Dawoodi Bohras. May God help him in fighting with Firoon of the time.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:37 pm

Got a forward

Dushmano aawi rahya che ziyarat waste
Embfarman che ke agar bayan ni koshish kare to sagla zor zor si qasida ni tilwat kare bayan na karwade
N saifee mahal ma si lanat na naarao baland thai rahya che
Sagla qaid johar bs na gjar na bahar official statement waste ubha che
Sagla ne raudat ma farman che ke koi pan condition ma physically action na le
Khuda aa mushkil waqt ma sagla khidmat guzaro ne ghaani yaari aape
Ane dushmaano ne ghana ane ghana zaleel kre
cnfrm news 6

Muffy ppl want to insult him

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:39 pm

Another msg

Got forward Plz dont mind all...but ek cheez khewi che....je bhi mails aya...ye waato aawi...ye calls aya...sagla si iltemas che ke hamna kai bhi na kare...coz hamna apne je bhi boli rahya che ee dawat na rutba na saheb waste che....maula malik che....maaf kare ye rutba ma si hatawi ne saza ape....ehna baad j baraat n laanat parhe....coz mazoon na rutba misaak si joraila howa che...ehna bara ma bolwa si misak tuti bhi sake che....maula kamosh che to kai na kai hiqmat hase....intezaar karwa ma khair che.
Haji ek taswur share karu chu
Apna zehan ne hoi che curiosity k jaaniye k su khe che ahewa logo pan aa misal na koi b articles n mails n msgs na pharwa joiye
N wadhre hmna kai socho b nah
To bus nah pharwu joiye
Syedna muffdal moula tus ye ashara ma farmayu ye sagla na emails n saglu na pharwu joiye
Agar aawi fasiq waat masi zehen par ek waat bhi ghar kari gai to dhyan rakhjo rasulullah ye farmayu che ke al hajarul... Rehnun ala kharabeha....
Aa misal je b chizo aawe ahene delete karo zehan par nah rakho
Jiware muffdal moula tus kai b farmawe tiware apne amal karsu
So sagla si requset che nah socho wadhare

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:17 pm

You Got A Message

1 Amirul mumineen Rasulullah na janaza ma mashghool hata teware Awwal Thani ye saqifa ma jame thai ne fitnat kidi. Barabar.
Par aaje to em situation chhe ke Awwal Thani thalith Rasulullah na janaza ne ghera huwa chhe, ane agar amirul mumineen padhare to talwar chalawe, ane janaza ni behurmati thai. Baitullah na Haram ma khoon rezi na thai te vaastey Husain imam hajj muki ne padhari gaya. Mufaddal bhaisab is always surrounded by the top mafia in the community, Badrul Jamali and his brothers. Qutbuddin Moula did pay his final respects at the Janaza of Syedna Burhanuddin RA soon after vafaat at Saify Mahal, much before Sh Mufaddal bs arrived from Colombo. Je haq na saahib ne maula burhanuddin na gusul aney dafan si roka yeh dushmano ne khuda taala jald-si-jald pakadjo!

2 Who all are being labeled as Munafeqeen?
Are you calling the saheb whose name you took in your misaaq for the last 50 years as a Munafiq?
You owe it to yourself to learn what Syedna Burhanuddin s Mazoon for over 50 years has to say.
Mazoon Saheb was the second highest authority in dawat during the reign of Syedna Burhanuddin RA, and now he is the Haq na Dai. Do not dismiss what he has to say, go to www.FatemiDawat.com

Sent on Behalf of Qutbuddin Mawla TUS.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:19 pm

I don't if the below msg is true

Humana pura mumineen ne raudat tahera ma farman thaya che ke jald si jald pounchee
Kem ke mazoon de dawat aave che raudat tahera ziyarat karva anne itna jorszi muffadal moula na nara buland karo
Pura burhani guards roudat tahera na pera ma che
Anne police protection che
Pura raudat tahera ma che andar anne bahar
Mumineen no hungam che
Bhai dua karjo kai na thai .....
Mohallah na sagla youngsters nikli pada che

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:23 pm

From all the above message this prove that muffadal side don't have any prove

He is just asking ppl to force to belive him with any proof

He know that if anyone touch Mazoom saheb then he wud b in a big problem

He dont want ppl to listen to Mazoom. Shaheb once or else he wud loose

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:55 pm

This not a time to play zero sum game....it is time to be politicly sophisticated and show leadership . No time to say I need an invitation or this and that party needs to make the first move. Whatever the motives .

Like any democracy or change in administration on the day of election one has a choice , try to see which choice has a better potential, which has better hope, not all our dreams can be practically be achievable , if we waste it we have to wait until next time, in this case it could be decades or never . If this phase passes without success we in our life time will have for ever missed the boat.

Get up and act NOW.

Brothers and sisters I am not trying to score debate points, I am unknown and anonymous , but I am really excited , my hopelessness has turned into a dream, and hope the community can unite under a better leadership. As an active investor when I see a good investment I make my offer. I don't want to for ever try to reform the community from the fringe and fight it. For once I want try be part of a beautiful beginning . I was leaving the community in January, I had packed my bags as they say but destiny changed at a flick and I am staying back and doing my part. I will not be an abde of any Sayedna but I want to remain a Bohra if I can.

Tonight seat with your family like I did, share this movement and think why qutbudin has risked his safety and future, whatever his motive , there may be gain for him, but see what is our gain. What is our gain to see Muffy take off. We have seen his results in 2 years. Yes we have not see Qutbudins but can it be any worse , so there is nothing to loose more. Once your have thought through decide with your mind and heart where you lean.
Last edited by Bohra spring on Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:05 pm

Moazzaz Mumineen of Toronto,
Baad afzalus salam,

Maula Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS delivered this wa'az with so much passion that those mumineen present experienced rejuvenation of their Aqeeda (faith). The "noorani manzar" of this wa'az will re-energize our souls and will greatly reinforce our mohabbat for our Maula TUS.
Mumineen are all presently engaged in deep sorrow on the wafat of Muqaddas Maula Mohammed Burhanuddin. While many mumineen have already gone to Mumbai in the last couple of days, we encourage all mumineen to make every effort in the next 40 days to travel to Mumbai to perform ziarat and offer Ta'ziat to Huzurala.

Lastly, there has been a flurry of emails and text messages broadcast by munafiqeen casting doubt and swaying our attention away from our Qibla Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS). During these trying times, mumineen are asked to focus on Ibadat na Amal.

Allah Ta'ala apna Maula (TUS) ne, je hasanaat ni anhaar jari kare che, ta qayamat aabaad shad raakhe. Aameen.

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:19 pm

Let me ask you some rather pointed questions, if I may, Sir!

1. When elephants fight, the grass suffers....get my drift;) I feel sorry for ALL Mumeen who have to witness this utter meltdown in our community. Who is on the right side of history is now between your own individual souls and your Lord, your Maker. Remember Your Lord is where your focus should be ALWAYS! Remember how Ali AS used to tremble during prayers because he knew of the enormous power of the Lord his Maker!...He didn't do this just for show!

2. If what you are saying has any truth to it, how come there are no other hudoods in dawaat right now who can corraborate this? And please don't tell me how Amir Ul Mumineen Ali AS and Ghadeer and how Muslemeen didn't follow through even with 10000s witness....Ali AS was a different person on a different era.
3. If what you say is true, why didn't Aqa Moula RA object to it several times? He even had Aqa Mufaddal Moula remain seated with him on Ashura....granted the circumstances were different, but.....
4. Why now? We are a community are greaving....it's not even part the customary 3 days in some parts of the world, and this begins???

Here's my two cents worth.......There's a lot of noise out there right now. We don't know the who,when,why,where,etc. What is a fact is our Moula has passed on to meet his Maker. Can we at least put our swords in the sheaths until we pay our due respect to him?

Thank you,

A greaving Bohra

godmoney wrote:You Got A Message

1 Amirul mumineen Rasulullah na janaza ma mashghool hata teware Awwal Thani ye saqifa ma jame thai ne fitnat kidi. Barabar.
Par aaje to em situation chhe ke Awwal Thani thalith Rasulullah na janaza ne ghera huwa chhe, ane agar amirul mumineen padhare to talwar chalawe, ane janaza ni behurmati thai. Baitullah na Haram ma khoon rezi na thai te vaastey Husain imam hajj muki ne padhari gaya. Mufaddal bhaisab is always surrounded by the top mafia in the community, Badrul Jamali and his brothers. Qutbuddin Moula did pay his final respects at the Janaza of Syedna Burhanuddin RA soon after vafaat at Saify Mahal, much before Sh Mufaddal bs arrived from Colombo. Je haq na saahib ne maula burhanuddin na gusul aney dafan si roka yeh dushmano ne khuda taala jald-si-jald pakadjo!

2 Who all are being labeled as Munafeqeen?
Are you calling the saheb whose name you took in your misaaq for the last 50 years as a Munafiq?
You owe it to yourself to learn what Syedna Burhanuddin s Mazoon for over 50 years has to say.
Mazoon Saheb was the second highest authority in dawat during the reign of Syedna Burhanuddin RA, and now he is the Haq na Dai. Do not dismiss what he has to say, go to http://www.FatemiDawat.com

Sent on Behalf of Qutbuddin Mawla TUS.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:29 pm

Watsup Msg :-

Saifee Mahal ma hamna confirm thayu ke BARAAT thai gai. Huzurala tus taraf si Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaab ye declare kidhu.
Em khabar aawi che ke Shz Qaid Johar BC ye Qasre-Ali na darmyan Nas ni zikr farmawi ane laanat parhwanu sagla ne farmayu ke have ehno koi Rutbo nathi.
Chaati thoki ne farmayu ke main Nass no shaahid chu
Qasre Burhani
Aap ye farmayu ke walayat pehla baraat laazim che
Khuzema Muddai par khuda ni laanat.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:32 pm

Hussain_KSA wrote:The bayan of self proclaimed 53rd dai, Khuzema bh sb on http://www.fatimidawat was hardly understood or heard. He did not show any quality to lead. The movement he has started or was made to start collapsed before it even took off. Holding of meeting in a secluded place which is to be described by various means would not have attracted more than a handful of people. His wealth is no match to the huge coffers under the disposal of Muffadal who commands very good influence with the outside world.

One could now only pray for a rift between the sons of Syedna Burhanuddin to save the teeming herd of millions abdes who are getting more fervent in their blind faith. That would only be tightrope walk for Muffy as he will soon have to announce a new Mazoon after Khuzema bhai has openly declared himself Dai. He would now be more clever in having his progeny for the post instead of his sibling and that could spill the beans. Let us wait and watch the drama !!!

its a shame such a so called senior leader of reformist wants to sit and waych this, infact this is the time to renuite and stand against evil.
I myself was pissed when muffy did all nass drama and no one came forward to stop him, but now I salute syedna Qutbuddin that he came forward ato stop this monster from destrying more of our values and community.

when I go back India, I will definately meet mazoon sahab as soon as possible.

phorendude

Unread post by phorendude » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:59 pm

We're missing "constructive" discussion from the abde regulars of this site. Perhaps tomorrow after 3 days of mourning is over, we should brace ourselves for the abde onslaught.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:15 pm

Good day y'all.

It's so refreshing to see mazun sahib (TUS) speak out against the high taxes mercilessly levied against the community. I mean, I think we've all been waiting for someone to finally speak out against the tyranny of the current administration.

But you know what gets to me? Mazun has been the Mazun for what, 50 years? And in that time, he's accepted enormous salam covers, and attended lavish, thousand-dollar ziyafats, no? Funny that he waits for his beloved dai sayadna Mohammed Burhanuddin to fall, and then begin to speak out against the taxes.

Q.E.D., Mazun is a hypocrite is is obviously trying to consolidate power. I never heard him complain about unislamic taxes when he was getting showered with money, did any of you? Did he provide any fancy documents on his page that he didn't accept millions in ziyafat and salam money?

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:19 pm

I'm sure you can all understand what the stupid godless moron understands, right? Even I understand 1+1=2. Do any of you? You're all obviously very smart people. I enjoy reading your arguments here, because that type of dialogue is completely absent from most religious talk in your community. Use that intelligence and try to see that mazoon offers more of the same.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:25 pm

The dawat scenario is like the one in Indian politics. In India, people have a choice between Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi both of whom are evil (although Kejriwal is another good option) but in dawat we have to choose between 2 evils and undoubtedly Mazun is the lesser evil, its a pity we don't have a Kejriwal amongst us :lol: !

I have seen the era of 51st, 52nd Dai and the present khichdi and I can safely say that Mazun is much soft, well mannered and well educated. His children are not only highly educated and well versed in Islamic jurisprudence but at the same time they are very down to earth. On the other hand, Muffy and his gang are very arrogant and ruthless, his wife takes the cake as she is from the progeny of Yusuf Najmuddin who was extremely cunning, manipulative, arrogant and ruthless. I have seen Mazun's children personally go to places like Mumbra and distribute foodstuff and other essentials. They are very soberly dressed and listen to the grievances of bohra on individual basis. The best part is that although they help poor bohras on a regular basis but refrain from making a pomp and show like Muffy and his gang. I feel that bohras may also get a much needed respite from the high taxation charged to them by way of wajebat and other levies.

Uptil now they seem to be the ideal family capable of leading this community but its difficult to say whether they will continue their soft approach in future also. Hence bohras MUST give Mazun a chance as they have seen the past conduct of Muffy which is nothing but revolves around money, money and money !!

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:28 pm

@Nietche,

as you are an athiest you wont understand this, but I am trying here my best to make you understand.

our community is based on strong vales of respect and discipline, so when SMB was alive it was his Duty to speak againt any wrong doing happening in his administration but he didnt (or may be he did, but evil powers were so powerful that no one gave any heed to his words) and we all know those evil power were his own sons.

so now when syedna Qutbuddin is trying to bring those islamic values back to our life and community it is our duty and fard to help him in every possible way.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:30 pm

I'm sure mazzon's children have accepted salam covers and ziyafat money as well. Don't think of them as being nay better due to their education and their ability to stay out of the spotlight. If they want to prove that they're any better than the current regime, let them act on their promises and ban salam covers, paid ziyafats, sajda to humans.

Put up or shut up

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:32 pm

If mazun really cared about the welfare of the community, he would have made his damn website a decade ago, not at the best moment to make a power grab. Listen, I'm not saying that mazun isn't going to keep his promises. He might. But based on how he's lived his life so far, I have a hard time believing that he's going to be much better. You guys are right; people in your community don't really have much of an option, anyway. Just don't expect the grass to be that much greener on the other side.

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:35 pm

Nietzsche wrote:If mazun really cared about the welfare of the community, he would have made his damn website a decade ago, not at the best moment to make a power grab. Listen, I'm not saying that mazun isn't going to keep his promises. He might. But based on how he's lived his life so far, I have a hard time believing that he's going to be much better. You guys are right; people in your community don't really have much of an option, anyway. Just don't expect the grass to be that much greener on the other side.
who says he didnt tried before?

he started website called zahirbatin.com and his son was beaten by muffy gang and he was forced to leave country.

he also started many small institutes to help poor momeenin, but again evil forces hindered his mission and forced him to close it down one by one.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:38 pm

I don't know what zahir batin is, but no such website still exists. With the financial resources he has, and the children in high up places he has, he could have done better than a dead website and some failed small institutes. If the instates were successful, the dai probably would have taken credit anyway. This is like a politician going to church on easter to try and prove that he's a pious man. Not enough.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:43 pm

I think I have a way for you to see how real the mazun's promises of change are. Sikander, you say that you intend to meet the mazun in India? Go to him quickly, while his base is still relatively small. Then bring these concerns to him. Ask him why he waited tip when he did to announce his dai-ship. Ask him why he accepted so much ziyafat money and salam covers. Ask him why he didn't try to address the perfidy of the shahzadas years ago.

If he really intends to bring transparency, humility, and change back to the dawat, he'll give you genuine, well-thought answers (no cop out bullshit, you know all too well what that is from this current mafia) that are worthy of the real dai.

If he can answer your inquiries and act upon them, then maybe he is the right man for the job. If not, then you know what you're stuck with.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:45 pm

You can even ask him if he would post the answers to those questions on his website, he can answer them in video form. From him, not his kids or his secretary or whoever types those articles. Right from his mouth, all of the questions that question his ability to lead the community down the right path.

Nietzsche

Unread post by Nietzsche » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:47 pm

Perhaps he has his agents scanning this website to determine the polarization of the reformist community. If so, perhaps he could bring these inquiries before mazun sahib. Let him prove that he will be accountable for the errors that have taken place over the last few decades.

Does this sound irrational to anyone? I think that it's a solid way to affirm the legitimacy of the mazun.