reformists left with noowhere to go

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
guy_sam2005

reformists left with noowhere to go

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:30 am

whats your guys basic problem.From all your posts it doesnt look even that u have faintest wish to unite.Firstly you had probs with sts moula,you guys never believed or followed smb moula,even in his death you ppl see only controversies.fine you dont like smb moula hate him,but atleast for few days cant you ppl show solidarity with other fellow mumins you say are your brothers.dont share our pain but atleast dont hurt us more.You say you are wrkin for welfare of community,we are the community hurting us with your comments on smb moula is no tat all helping us it makes us hate you...we have lost someone who meant everything to us,let alone as moula he was more like a father to us a friend and lot more.
You dont believe in sts moula nass not believed is smb moula nass so what does it matter to you if moula did nass on either...you to aint gonna believe either but here you pretend as if you are the saviours of coounity.
insaaf we dont need political mileage.you guys do......18 ppl who dies were us,i was there it cud have been me...wen its not a controversy for me wen i just brushed past death why is it for you.....

hsnhussain

Re: reformists left with noowhere to go

Unread post by hsnhussain » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:03 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: ......18 ppl who dies were us,i was there it cud have been me...wen its not a controversy for me wen i just brushed past death why is it for you.....
Because you are brain dead, we are not.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:09 am

hsnhussain wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: ......18 ppl who dies were us,i was there it cud have been me...wen its not a controversy for me wen i just brushed past death why is it for you.....
How many of your relatives were there in that crowd.wat did u lose personally..i had relatives there ...so stop shedding crocodile tears..save it wen ur god forbid loved ones die..Brain dead is a person who knows he has no connection yet still tries to push himself inside.Braindead is a emotionless person who instread of being comfort gives more pain to people he claims to belong to same community.Even thefamilies of those died must be hating you.They already had to bear loss of moula and then this.You ppl cant respect dead and their families and then blame others for the same reason.

phorendude

Unread post by phorendude » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:16 am

We do not have any problem. And given the current situation its your team of blind followers who should be talking of uniting with your 'recently dearest one SKQ' who you've thrown out of your heart because of diktats of 'a person'. If you cant keep your own house in order, I guess you have no right to question us of our motives. As far as working for the welfare of the community, we believe in what we're doing, and believe we're asking for the betterment of everyone in the community [which includes you as well]. If you feel that you've the right to judge us, trust me, we do the same as well.

And please dont blabber about 18 people who died. With all due respect they were crushed by your very own, not by us, so I dont know why you're raising this here. Oh and BTW inspite of all that all we're saying is dont forget those 18, they deserve some consolation [not monetary but psychological]. And who better to do that than your 'top guys', who have conveniently forgotten them.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:19 am

Half of my family members were there when this incident happened.

And you are contradicting your own statement.

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:20 am

phorendude wrote:We do not have any problem. And given the current situation its your team of blind followers who should be talking of uniting with your 'recently dearest one SKQ' who you've thrown out of your heart because of diktats of 'a person'. If you cant keep your own house in order, I guess you have no right to question us of our motives. As far as working for the welfare of the community, we believe in what we're doing, and believe we're asking for the betterment of everyone in the community [which includes you as well]. If you feel that you've the right to judge us, trust me, we do the same as well.

And please dont blabber about 18 people who died. With all due respect they were crushed by your very own, not by us, so I dont know why you're raising this here. Oh and BTW inspite of all that all we're saying is dont forget those 18, they deserve some consolation [not monetary but psychological]. And who better to do that than your 'top guys', who have conveniently forgotten them.
What our top guys have to do is matter of our concern not yours.....

phorendude

Unread post by phorendude » Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:24 am

guy_sam2005 wrote:
phorendude wrote:We do not have any problem. And given the current situation its your team of blind followers who should be talking of uniting with your 'recently dearest one SKQ' who you've thrown out of your heart because of diktats of 'a person'. If you cant keep your own house in order, I guess you have no right to question us of our motives. As far as working for the welfare of the community, we believe in what we're doing, and believe we're asking for the betterment of everyone in the community [which includes you as well]. If you feel that you've the right to judge us, trust me, we do the same as well.

What our top guys have to do is matter of our concern not yours.....
Oh you still think you have the mental capacity to raise 'your concerns' in your group?

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:00 am

guy_sam2005 wrote: What our top guys have to do is matter of our concern not yours.....
I think you are not aware that a lot of guys on this forum (including myself) are jamaat card holders.
We are part of the tax paying people and therefore what the top guys do is our concern as well.

ghulam-e-ali

Unread post by ghulam-e-ali » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:28 am

@hsnhussain
M not raising fingers on anyone or blaming anyone because blaming does no good. I just want to ask that since this group and this whole ideology is constructed out as "progressives", may I please ask what progress have progressives actually done?

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:47 am

hsnhussain wrote:
guy_sam2005 wrote: What our top guys have to do is matter of our concern not yours.....
I think you are not aware that a lot of guys on this forum (including myself) are jamaat card holders.
We are part of the tax paying people and therefore what the top guys do is our concern as well.
if raising your concerns dsnt help u there it wont definately here...ull just have to satisfy ur ego with this ppls claims that see we posted here thats why they took off pics n all crap which everyone knows is far from truth...u r a card holder and tax payer by will not force no law of the land says you should..wen you cant take a decision for yourself how do u expect others to dance to ur tunes...

guy_sam2005

Unread post by guy_sam2005 » Wed May 18, 2016 7:16 am

hsnhussain wrote:
who is we for u..you are just alone...

unclesam

Unread post by unclesam » Thu May 19, 2016 12:03 pm

guy_sam2005 wrote:
hsnhussain wrote:
who is we for u..you are just alone...
same here..?