Qaid Johar joining the ranks of Dizzee Rascal

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hussain_KSA

Qaid Johar joining the ranks of Dizzee Rascal

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:19 am

The abdes are sharing the news of Qaid Johar getting doctorate from the University of East London oblivious of the fact that he has joined the ranks of Dizzee Rascal, an English rapper who was also granted doctorate this year. So, expect Qaid Johar to dance with that rascal and sing "Ghanoo Jiyo Ghanoo Jiyo"
The university has also conferred doctorate on Subhash Chandra of Zee TV. In 2010, it had conferred doctorate to Preety Zinta. So, no big deal. Most probably, it must be getting huge donation as most of these celebrities are filth rich and don't mind paying a few millions for name and fame.
This university is relatively unknown and was established only in 1992
Mubarak ane mohanna thaaey

incredible

Re: Qaid Johar joining the ranks of Dizzee Rascal

Unread post by incredible » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:23 am

I dont think any GODLY man needs any degree, unless u want to boast around.

Hussain_KSA

Unread post by Hussain_KSA » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:30 am

You are right bro incredible no Godly man needs any degree. First of all they are not godly and as far as boasting around is concerned, every one knows what they are doing at every stage.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:49 am

Maybe he can get a real job and leave Kothar corporation.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:57 am

seeker110 wrote:Maybe he can get a real job and leave Kothar corporation.
He has a real job of "iski topi uske sar"

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Nov 21, 2013 10:43 am

I think sometime soon he is gonna be the mansoos....thats why obtaining so many doctorate titles! with bohras money!

think

Unread post by think » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:24 pm

seeing the posts on Sir adamjee peerbhoy how dare you have the courage to refer to these rascals as godly men. I am amazed how blind are his followers that they can do such horrible acts just because their so called priest says so. Still today the bohras are being exploited and treated like dirt . do the bohras have no respect for themselves?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:01 pm

Compare the fake degrees of the Dai's sons with the authentic degrees of Mazun's children who have toiled for years to get the same and then these zaadas have the audacity to defame Mazun and his family !!! Empty vessels make the most noise.

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:07 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Compare the fake degrees of the Dai's sons with the authentic degrees of Mazun's children who have toiled for years to get the same and then these zaadas have the audacity to defame Mazun and his family !!! Empty vessels make the most noise.
actually I am more sorry for mazoon sons/daughters

even after having so much education if they still dont do any thing to help momeenin all their education is worthless.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:40 am

Evil seeds of haramkhori produces the children without gratitude. It sprouts the fields of selfishness and evil.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Hussain_KSA wrote:The abdes are sharing the news of Qaid Johar getting doctorate from the University of East London oblivious of the fact that he has joined the ranks of Dizzee Rascal, an English rapper who was also granted doctorate this year. So, expect Qaid Johar to dance with that rascal and sing "Ghanoo Jiyo Ghanoo Jiyo"

The university has also conferred doctorate on Subhash Chandra of Zee TV. In 2010, it had conferred doctorate to Preety Zinta. So, no big deal. Most probably, it must be getting huge donation as most of these celebrities are filth rich and don't mind paying a few millions for name and fame.

This university is relatively unknown and was established only in 1992
Inspite of the relatively unknown University having dubious credentials giving a Doctorate to Quid Johny which in the virtual world has NO significance, the abdes still have the audacity to felicitate and honour him for his so called achievement. Suprisingly even prominent personalities like Sir Ghulam Noon are present on the dais. No wonder then that even successful Bohras bow down to the powerful who are worthless which is just like how Ambanis, Mallyas, Birlas etc. bow down to Con Babas in various avtars !! This clearly proves that just being successful in worldly affairs does not neccesarily mean that one is on the right path and follows the right leader !!

[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4852/w8w2.jpg[/img]

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:29 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I think sometime soon he is gonna be the mansoos....thats why obtaining so many doctorate titles! with bohras money!
Do not talk all this rubbish.

Aymelek

Unread post by Aymelek » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:24 am

Look at the name on the banner:

Prince Dr. Qaid Johar Ezzuddin

Now the prince charles, harry and william has some serious competition... Behold their thrones.. :lol:

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:32 am

very honest question.

what thesis this guy wrote that made him quailified for this fancy title?

and where can I read his research papers?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:32 am

Aymelek wrote:Look at the name on the banner:

Prince Dr. Qaid Johar Ezzuddin

Now the prince charles, harry and william has some serious competition... Behold their thrones.. :lol:
prince of where?

incredible

Unread post by incredible » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:50 pm

our jhadulwala's name is also "PRINCE" and same like qaid joher he is not a prince of any where.

but atleast our jhaduwala earns his roti with hard work and dignity, unlike qaid johar who sucks and raising his kids on chori kaa maal and loot kaa paisa.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:51 am

That hat he is wearing in the first picture is two sizes too big. His ear are the stop points for the hat. He can pass for a comedy role, if he learned how to act. But no he wants to be a doctor like his dad.

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:20 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Inspite of the relatively unknown University having dubious credentials giving a Doctorate to Quid Johny which in the virtual world has NO significance, the abdes still have the audacity to felicitate and honour him for his so called achievement. Suprisingly even prominent personalities like Sir Ghulam Noon are present on the dais. No wonder then that even successful Bohras bow down to the powerful who are worthless which is just like how Ambanis, Mallyas, Birlas etc. bow down to Con Babas in various avtars !! This clearly proves that just being successful in worldly affairs does not neccesarily mean that one is on the right path and follows the right leader !!

[img]http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4852/w8w2.jpg[/img]
Quid Johny, lol I like it!

Yes, this whole thing is a charade but in your fervour to condemn the Kothar, you Apostates continuously shoot yourselves in the foot - you do realise that Mr Engineer received many 'Honorary Doctorates' as well... :roll:

Let me correct you GM, as it's obvious that you don't possess the blessing of a higher education, therefore unfortunately do not understand the concept of a Honorary Doctorate:

1) This University is far from being a top ranking Institution like Oxbridge or the many other Colleges of London, but it is not "relatively unknown". It is very well established and offers fully accredited degrees for both undergrad and postgrad studies, none of which are "dubious" in the slightest.

2) True, Honorary Doctorates have no validity in academia, but that is precisely the reason why they are given! They are purely a means to bestow honour and respect on someone who they (rightly or wrongly!) feel deserves the accolade and attention for service to a particular cause or community or to the University itself.

3) Many great people throughout history have received Honorary Doctorates, and many not so great people too lol. By all means criticise the recipient of this award, but don't diminish its concept and veracity. This merely reflects your own (and the whole Reform Movements) ignorance, and makes you all a laughing-stock in front of the educated class.

The point I'm making GM is this - do not lie and exaggerate and make absurd claims, (the Kothar do enough of that, don't you think lol). Like I keep telling you people, there is a MOUNTAIN of evil things the Kothar are doing, so why do you choose to focus on their minor and trivial follies? It just makes you all look foolish and decidedly jealous.

Attack the Kothar in a way that will hurt them and gain you support and followers, okay folks?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Bro DB Londoner,

It seems you have just woken up from a long sleep like Kunkaran of Mahabharat fame !! Hence you are in a hurry to post anything and everything on every possible thread at jet speed, no matter how silly, stupid or illegitimate they are. I don't understand how on earth can you compare the Doctorate bestowed on Mr.Engineer with the mafia member, Quid johny. What is Qaid Johar's contribution to Islam, secularism, etc as compared to Engineer ?? Oh, I forgot, lol you are having problems with me and Hussain-ksa for exposing this fiasco by a university which belongs to your hometown, however you have chosen me as your target although the exposure was first made by Bro Hussain_ksa. Regarding my knowledge of the way these dubious universities conduct themselves, its better if you keep away from it because you don't have the faintest idea about me and my qualifications lol.

You live in an illusionary world where you think that no one else except you have any academic qualifications hence you chose to defend the Doctorates and universities no matter how questionable they may be. Please also enlighten us about the subject university of which you have such high regards and which according to you is NOT relatively unknown !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Honorary Degrees and Bogus Degree Alert!

There are four divisions to this CT:

1. Honorary Degrees are not academic degrees, but they may be valuable and desirable under the right circumstances.

2. A real Honorary Degree will not cost anything, not even "administrative fees."

3. Anyone, including you , may give out Honorary Degrees.

4. An Honorary Degree is a recognition of past achievements, and is not a credential to empower one to do future work.

Have you ever heard of an honorary doctorate? (I shall also refer to it as an "HD" in this letter.) It is honorary because it is given to a person as an honor and not as an award for academic achievement.

Many people think that HDs mean something in academia: they don't. An HD is not an earned degree, and thus it is not a real degree.

An HD is a type of Certificate of Appreciation. And, it is a valuable "award" when it is given for legitimate reasons and by legitimate organizations (and legitimate organizations never charge the recipient any monies whatsoever).

The honorary degree, however, has no more relationship or connection with academia than the comedian "Dr. Jerry Seinfeld" has with the world of medicine. It is, purely and simply, a title that some institutions (and some scoundrels) have chosen to bestow, from time to time, and for a wide variety of reasons. These reasons often have to do with money .

More than 1,000 traditional, accredited colleges and universities award the Honorary Doctorate (anywhere from 1 to 50 per year, each). And, many bogus schools and degree mills sell them to anyone willing to pay the price.

At worst, many so-called honorary degrees are bought from diploma mills for money, from $10 to $1000s.

You have to understand, Honorary Degrees are not equal to earned degrees. In fact, they are NOT REAL degrees at all. Theoretically, a person who has never been to school a day in his life may be awarded an HD. Thus, from this fact alone, you can clearly understand that an HD is not an academic degree.

Let's say that I was given an honorary D.D.S (doctor of dental surgery) from Harvard University. Now would you allow me to pull your teeth? Fill your cavity? Do a root canal on you? In other words, if one has an earned (i.e., real) D.D.S. from a small, little-known but legitimate university, it is better than an honorary one from some well-known university.

Next, the HD must be free, completely free. If you pay one penny for the HD, it is not honorary. Honorary degrees are only honorary if they are given without cost.

You can give out honorary degrees. Yes, you read that correctly. Even you can give an honorary degree, and you can give it to anyone you want to, and your honorary degree is just as legitimate as an honorary degree from Harvard.

Now, it may not be viewed by others as highly as an honorary degree from Harvard, but the honorary degree that you give is just as legitimate and valid as an honorary degree from any school. Surprised? Don't be. This is the key to helping people understand that an honorary degree DOES NOT MEAN academics.

Churches and parachurch organizations can give them. Wives can give them to their husbands, and husbands can give them to their wives. Friends can give them to friends. Sunday School children can give them to their Sunday School teachers.

You might be asking, "But is this legitimate? Is it legitimate for just anyone to give honorary degrees?" Answer: YES . . . it is. That is the entire point. An honorary degree means nothing more than this: Someone or some group is honoring someone else for whatever reason they want to. That's all.

There are no laws or academic regulations governing the granting of honorary degrees, just as there are no laws or academic regulations governing the granting of Certificates of Appreciation. It is not uncommon for churches to give honorary degrees to their pastors or people associated with the church in some level of leadership.

So, in the end, do not be fooled by all of this honorary-degree hype by schools who charge "administrative fees" for their HDs. They are just hocking degrees, and those who pay for these "degrees" are just buying them. And, under these actions of selling and purchasing degrees, these schools are called diploma mills.

If it is honorary, there is no "work" to do. If there is work to do, it's not honorary.

Full Article :-

http://www.columbiaseminary.org/coffeetalk/036.html

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:32 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bro DB Londoner,

It seems you have just woken up from a long sleep like Kunkaran of Mahabharat fame !! Hence you are in a hurry to post anything and everything on every possible thread at jet speed, no matter how silly, stupid or illegitimate, they are.
Dude... silly, stupid or illegitimate, sums up pretty much all of your posts... which are usually just copy/paste jobs where you hardly ever give the source! Why do you do that? To make people think you are the clever author, or to get the website in to trouble over copyright?
I don't understand how on earth can you compare the Doctorate bestowed on Mr.Engineer with the mafia member, Quid johny. What is Qaid Johar's contribution to Islam, secularism, etc as compared to Engineer ??
Quid Johny doesn't deserve anything but the fires of Hell lol! The point is that you Heroes should focus on bigger issues and shouldn't dishevel long-held traditions or established institutions.
Oh, I forgot, lol you are having problems with me and Hussain-ksa for exposing this fiasco by a university which belongs to your hometown
Exposing? Everybody in the entire country already knew about this, and had a good lol about it!
Fiasco? Once again, are you being critical of Honorary Degrees themselves or the University, or are you being critical of the Recipient?
however you have chosen me as your target although the exposure was first made by Bro Hussain_ksa.
Yup, because as always, you exaggerate the most and are a Sunni that doesn't belong here! Surely you know this by now gangsta!
Regarding my knowledge of the way these dubious universities conduct themselves, its better if you keep away from it because you don't have the faintest idea about me and my qualifications lol.
Once again you say dubious... I told you already Professor, there are far better Universities in the UK than this one, but it is not dubious by any measure. As for your qualifications... come on man, you Sunnis really need to stop pretending you are intelligent - it doesn't fool anyone Einstein lol!
You live in an illusionary world where you think that no one else except you have any academic qualifications
Most DBs in the UK are highly qualified - very few Apostates and Sunnis are... which is why Mr Engineer is such a great loss as you have nobody to replace him.
hence you chose to defend the Doctorates and universities no matter how questionable they may be
Your low IQ is apparent yet again big guy - this HD is not questionable at all - THE RECIPIENT IS.
Please also enlighten us about the subject university of which you have such high regards and which according to you is NOT relatively unknown !!
I wish you Heroes could speak English properly! Say that again Ghulam, but in a way that people can understand what you mean...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:08 pm

DB-Londoner wrote:Dude... silly, stupid or illegitimate, sums up pretty much all of your posts... which are usually just copy/paste jobs where you hardly ever give the source! Why do you do that? To make people think you are the clever author, or to get the website in to trouble over copyright?
Don't worry about me and from now on start worrying about your ownself as I very well know what I post, how relevant an article is with regard to the subject thread and if you are not blind then take the pain of going thru the articles till the bottom where you will find the link/source !! Dude, its good if YOU stop posting long, boring and irrelevant posts which are full of malice and hatred and posted with an evil design to undermine reform and its movement.

You in fact are a wolf in sheep's clothing as you try to play both sides !! Get your mental check up done as just getting up from your sleep like Kumbhkaran and blabbering shit over here is not going to get you anywhere. By calling sunnis names doesn't make an inch of a difference to anyone due to which no sunni on this forum has even bothered to react to your gutter language. You are spitting on the sun, not realising that the same spit is falling flat on your face. If sunnis are snakes (snakes attack only when provoked otherwise they go their own way lol) then you are a Fitnati from the progeny of your Jewish leader Abdallah bin Saba who was a mole in Islam planted by his jewish masters, exactly like you who is a Kothari mole planted here to create hatred, malice and spew venom. You are a Fitnati just like your ancestor Saba. FYI Iam a bohra having an e-jamat card.

You think you can fool people here ?? High hopes !! Every right minded member on this forum has understood your ploy and your nefarious designs. It seems your so called doctor's licence has been cancelled by the UK authorities hence you have decided to vent your frustration over here on each and every thread by playing with members on both sides of the divide. Your right place is the mental asylum, so please get yourself admitted before you start tearing your clothes in despair !!
DB-Londoner wrote:you exaggerate the most and are a Sunni that doesn't belong here! Surely you know this by now gangsta!
YOU bore people the most and are from the Fitnati clan of the Jew Abdallah Bin Saba that doesn't belong ANYWHERE !! Surely people must have known this by now.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:53 pm

It seems your so called doctor's licence has been cancelled by the UK authorities hence you have decided to vent your frustration over here on each and every thread by playing with members on both sides of the divide. Your right place is the mental asylum, so please get yourself admitted before you start tearing your clothes in despair !!
LOL!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:53 pm

now they made him mazoon.

seriously? :twisted:

Bohra_by_birth

Unread post by Bohra_by_birth » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:03 am

The man in the first pic standing next to Quaid Johar is a relative of mine from London and very much a Dawoodi Bohra. I have no doubts that this degree is fake and bought over.

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:13 am

Dog degree.jpg
How fake degrees are awarded!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Qaid Johar's Doctorate paid by London Mumineen?

October 5, 2015

This article explains how Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb's Honorary Doctorate conferred by the University of East London has been awarded with money contributed by the London jamaat

In November 2013, with much fanfare, Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb was conferred with an honorary doctorate from the University of East London. The degree was from a university that almost nobody had heard of until that point, and almost nobody has heard of since then.

Before we get to the money part, we should ask: why was this degree important to Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb? According to current theology espoused by Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb's siblings and some of his uncles, all of this fascination with worldly degrees actually detracts from our religion rather than enhances it. Especially degrees that are not actually earned, but just obtained for the sake of worldly pomp and show. Who better than Yusuf Bhaisaheb Najmuddin, Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb's mentor, to lay out the philosophical repugnance of accepting these worldly accolades. He writes:

Ghani degree jame (collect) kidi, magar phigree (foundation) qame (uproot) kidi
[They are] considered to be very intelligent, but in reality their ignorance knows no bounds

Yet, here we have Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb globe trotting to collect degrees, whilst at the same time uprooting the foundations of Anjuman E Burhani London. Prior to Ramadan 1436, Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb visited London but was unhappy with the performance of the London mumineen who did not give him a sufficiently warm welcome. To be more specific, mumineen in London were not willing to pay his fees for Qadam and Ziyafats. In response, he raised sabil/sabeel from £390 pounds to £500 pounds. The events following this are known to all London mumineen and indeed many worldwide.

But what is this money being used for? Where does the sabil/sabeel money go? Of course, mumineen are not given any information and have to rely on blind hope that money is being properly spent. Is this blind hope in Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb and his peon Dr Idris Zainuddin well placed?

It may interest mumineen to know that around the same time as Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb was given his honorary doctorate, the London jamaat, Anjuman E Burhani made a contribution of £100,000 pounds (approximately 1 crore Indian Rupees) to the very university that conferred the doctorate.

Above is an email from the University of East London explaining the nature of the donations

Everyone has heard of the Cash For Peerages scandal in the UK, and here do we have a Cash For Degrees scandal in our own community, with the hard-earned money of London mumineen being used to contribute to the university awarding Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb's doctorate?

Is this a prudent use of community funds? Qaid Johar Bhaisaheb fits Yusuf Bhaisaheb Najmuddin's description exactly. He collects degrees while uprooting the foundation of the local jamaat, making fools of us all. He wants us to believe that he earned this on merit. The only difference is that he is not the ignorant one -- he makes sure the mumineen are the ones in a state of ghaflat (ignorance). Using our money to finance these contributions, he is laughing all the way to the bank!

This Moharram, and indeed during the entire year 1437, mumineen worldwide and especially in London should stand up and make their displeasure known. Refuse to pay sabil/sabeel, refuse to make other contributions, and demand accountability.

http://londonjamaat.wix.com/sabeel#!Qai ... bb74c72d49

New

Doctorate Degree

Unread post by New » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:50 pm

University of East London

Motto Latin: Scientia et votorum impletio
Established 1992 – Gained University Status
1989 – Polytechnic of East London
1970 – North East London Polytechnic
1952 – West Ham College of Technology
1892 – West Ham Technical Institute
Type Public
Chancellor Lord Gulam Noon, MBE
Vice-Chancellor John Joughin
Students 28,000[1]
Undergraduates 19,520[1]
Postgraduates 6,795[1]
Location London, United Kingdom

New

Unread post by New » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:24 pm

The above source is from Wikipedia.

The e-mail from UEL shows contributaion from:

1. John Cass Foundation : 200K pounds
2. The Noon Foundation: 500K
3. Anjumane Burhani Foundation: 100K

It does not take much to figure out how things work behind the scenes. The Anjman should be called up on the red carpet to explain this and also be reported to the Charity Commisoner. The UEL should be notified that the money should be returned as it was given without the knowledge and approval of the members. May be media in Mumbai be alerted regarding the fake degrees and will go along well with the Human Rights Award story.

Would QJB reimburse the money to the Anjeman? He got caught with his hand in the coockie jar.

It should not come as a surprise that these Zadas never spend money from their pockets. What do they do with the money? Invest in getting more and more Beshumar money.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:41 pm

another interesting aspect
Lord Noon was the chancellor of the University of East London.
at the time of conferring this degree
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Lord Noon
Gulam Kaderbhoy Noon, Baron Noon MBE (24 January 1936 – 27 October 2015) was a British businessman originally from Mumbai, India. Lord Noon was the chancellor of the University of East London.