Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
aliakbar

Re: Dream Project of Bhendi Bazar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:15 pm

anajmi wrote:
after hundreds of calls for help in police stations but no one paid any heed to the masalawalas. even her 65 year old sister running to J.J police station for help with court order to stay the demolition was made to sit for long, but when the muslim tenant who abused the cops loudly & warned them about the scaffolding, then the work was put on hold,
Next time the bohras have a problem with the kothar, they should go to the muslims first.
UNFORTUNATELY YES, COZ KOTHARIS ARE VERY MUCH SCARED FOR THEIR LEISURE LIFE BY THE MUSLIMS MUSCLES & WEAPONS. AS BOHRAS ARE TAUGHT NA BHAI APNE TO MOMIN CHE,APNE ACHU NA LAAGE, HUME MARYE TO ULTU WADHARE MAARWA DAV SAWAB MILSE.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:05 pm

anajmi - I like your refrain:
Next time the bohras have a problem with the kothar, they should go to the muslims first.

It sums up the impotence of Bohras faced with injustice from its own s-called 'saviour'! I have stopped wondering how callous can the Kothar be. The Bohras in its eyes is just fodder and rightly so. The masjid-jamming attendance, the thaal-scrouching jamans, the knee-kissing kadambosi and so on are ample proof for Kothar that it can exert its will on docile Bohras at will. Choreographed waaz, akidas, matams mixed with an ever-copious glue of 'holiness' and the 'moejizas' of 51st, 52nd. and 53rd. have hypnotised and galvanised Bohras to the extent that they deserve what is dished out to them. Calling for Muslims to fight their battles is like a man cowering behind the 'gagri' of his wife. Kothar is renowned to carry out its wishes through ayyans (intermediaries) whose full time employment is gundagiri, ayyashi, hera-feri, etc. Kothar will stay in the background until the final outcome. If it turns favourable it will take credit and if not it will disappear in one of its mahals. Bohras deserve what comes to them. And it will get worse. In one instant I pity them and in second I urge them to revolt. But mind you, they will be the only one! Because they will soon be cast-out, spitted on, beaten up, molested, their houses damaged or burnt. An old Bohrikaka said "Vohrao ni saradari koi diwas na levi'!

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:27 am

Allah ho Akbar.
guys hurrah hurrah D dogs' of sbut has got eviction notice from BMC to vacate their offices from Huseni Tower in bohra mohalla,
Mr, Murtuza .Z. engineer, Abbas bhai & the Tenants' of husaini Tower won the game, the religious burglars have started moving their Documents at Oberoi hotel,
the new office address of the biggest beggars,looters & dacoits in name of religion are shifting at the cost of peoples' money to Oberoi Hotel, & I pray for the safety sake of Murtuza engg, abbas, & Tenants of husaini Tower looking at the nature of Kotharis & zadas' they are full of evil nature, so Revenge may come from them, in the apprehention that when just the LPG cylinders were taken in custody & kitchen was broken on the complaint, Murtuza engg was made to sit in lock up for 4 days, my brothers & sisters plz pray for them & try to help them with all your influence in other battles which are being fought by them.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:45 am

salaam my brothers & sisters hey all u shia aane ALI a.s i appeal to all you readers please please HELP Nafisa masalawala & the Tenants of Galabhai bldg near the Noorani hotel, the Tenants are still staying in the buildings & the building is being just about to be demolished. miss Masalawala is already having an injunction on her property but yet the complaints made to J.J police station officers' & the senior ins Shashikant surve is not paying any head to the complaints. & the inhuman demolition is on its way,
Brothers & sisters plz convey this message to all who know abt this Redevelopment project. send emails & mail letters, SMS, to News Papers', BMC & MHADA & to Police Commissioner asking them to intervene in this kind of demolition when still the people are staying inside the building, & plz do not forget masalawalas' are having Court Stay Order on her suit premises, 4 no. of Tenants are already staying there.
miss Nafisa masalawala is very tough fighter but very sick right now she is having fever of 104 degrees & suffering from high diabetes & elephant foot type of leg disease, if any one who is affected by Zaadas, Kotharis & abdes kindly plz help Masalawala & Tenants of Galabhai bldg opposite to NOOR Mithaiwala.
M doing my job of helping on my ways &
now APPEALING YOU ALL PLZ HELP THE TENANTS' of GALABHAI BLDG, atleast consider them to be humans'.
same as such is being done by Baagbhan Bldg Tenants, HELL with the saifee mahal walas' & kothar, is dis called UPliftment project no other builder will do anything as such. so inhuman. we all got a opportunity to raise our voice against the EVIL Zadas' & kotharis' & such kind of attroicities can bring strip them to naked bitter truth,
attrocities at so high level & people raising their voices one by one to their best brought the yazids' empire down, this burglars are just Saifee mahal walas. & this time we have means of EMAIL,SMS , Letters, (media) to bring them down more faster, plz plz plz , juz your one single move may save some ones life.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:45 am

aliakbar wrote:salaam my brothers & sisters hey all u shia aane ALI a.s i appeal to all you readers please please HELP Nafisa masalawala & the Tenants of Galabhai bldg near the Noorani hotel, the Tenants are still staying in the buildings & the building is being just about to be demolished. miss Masalawala is already having an injunction on her property but yet the complaints made to J.J police station officers' & the senior ins Shashikant surve is not paying any head to the complaints. & the inhuman demolition is on its way,
Brothers & sisters plz convey this message to all who know abt this Redevelopment project. send emails & mail letters, SMS, to News Papers', BMC & MHADA & to Police Commissioner asking them to intervene in this kind of demolition when still the people are staying inside the building, & plz do not forget masalawalas' are having Court Stay Order on her suit premises, 4 no. of Tenants are already staying there.
miss Nafisa masalawala is very tough fighter but very sick right now she is having fever of 104 degrees & suffering from high diabetes & elephant foot type of leg disease, if any one who is affected by Zaadas, Kotharis & abdes kindly plz help Masalawala & Tenants of Galabhai bldg opposite to NOOR Mithaiwala.
M doing my job of helping on my ways &
now APPEALING YOU ALL PLZ HELP THE TENANTS' of GALABHAI BLDG, atleast consider them to be humans'.
same as such is being done by Baagbhan Bldg Tenants, HELL with the saifee mahal walas' & kothar, is dis called UPliftment project no other builder will do anything as such. so inhuman. we all got a opportunity to raise our voice against the EVIL Zadas' & kotharis' & such kind of attroicities can bring strip them to naked bitter truth,
attrocities at so high level & people raising their voices one by one to their best brought the yazids' empire down, this burglars are just Saifee mahal walas. & this time we have means of EMAIL,SMS , Letters, (media) to bring them down more faster, plz plz plz , juz your one single move may save some ones life.

aliakbar

Unread post by aliakbar » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:25 am

[quote="aliakbar"]Allah ho Akbar.
guys hurrah hurrah D dogs' of sbut has got eviction notice from BMC to vacate their offices from Huseni Tower in bohra mohalla,
Mr, Murtuza .Z. engineer, Abbas bhai & the Tenants' of husaini Tower won the game, the religious burglars have started moving their Documents,
I pray for the safety sake of Murtuza engg, abbas, & Tenants of husaini Tower looking at the nature of Kotharis & zadas' they are full of evil nature, so Revenge may come from them, in the apprehention that when just the LPG cylinders were taken in custody & kitchen was broken on the complaint, Murtuza engg was made to sit in lock up for 4 days, my brothers & sisters plz pray for them & try to help them with all your influence in other battles which are being fought by them.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:24 pm

Bhendi Bazaar project has no plan for fire station, BMC raises a stink

In the wake of the recent fire at the 26-storey Mont Blanc building in Kemps Corner in which seven persons died, the Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation’s (BMC’s) fire department has pointed out to the Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust (SBUT), which is executing the Bhendi Bazaar redevelopment project, that no provision has been made for a fire station at the plot.

Bhendi Bazaar is the largest project so far under the cluster redevelopment scheme over 16.5 acres and entails construction of 249 multi-storey buildings of 30 floors to 62 floors each.

The Mumbai Fire Brigade has told the Trust that an open plot may be reserved for a separate fire station. “It was a surprise for us that such a big cluster project does not have a reserved space for a separate fire station. The fire stations closest from Bhendi Bazaar are in Byculla and Colaba. But these are old and do not have the equipment to handle fire safety of the numerous highrises proposed at Bhendi Bazaar,” S H Nesrikar, Deputy Fire Officer, said.

The SBUT executive did not wish to comment on the issue. The redevelopment comprises nine clusters for the 20,000-odd residents, and is expected to be complete in 2020. The Rs 3,000-crore project is located in the C Ward (Bhendi Bazaar, Crawford Market, Nagpada and Memonwada), spread over an area of 66,264.65 sq m or 16.5 acres.

At present, the Memonwada fire station, which caters to the Bhendi Bazaar population and residents of Null Bazaar, is equipped with two fire engines. “While we can call for help from fire stations at Byculla, Colaba and Gowalia Tank in case of a major fire, none of these are equipped to handle highrise fires,” said a senior fire official. The fire department has also suggested that SBUT can help fund the upgrade of the Memonwada fire station.

Currently, Mumbai has 33 fire stations — 15 in the city, 12 in the western suburbs and six in the eastern suburbs. While the international response time for fires is reported to be four minutes, it is 8-10 minutes in the city area and 15-18 minutes in the suburbs.

- See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/cities ... nQ6dh.dpuf

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:23 pm

What will be the fate of this mega SBUT project after the open split in the Royals ?? This project is handled by Qaid Johar, the brother of Mansoos and the agreement signed by tenants has an arbitrary clause wherein dispute if any has to settled by the "Dai" !!! Now which Dai will settle the disputes ??? Mansoos or Mazun ?? In any case the worst sufferers will be ordinary bohras who may lose their homes if this project is stalled as now there are enough reasons for Mansoos to stop or delay this project indefinitely !!

Sikander

Unread post by Sikander » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:22 pm

This is really a sad/weird situation for tenants.

wise_guy

Bhendi Bazaar revamp: HC dismisses plea

Unread post by wise_guy » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:59 pm

MUMBAI: The HC on Monday dismissed a plea seeking a CBI probe into the cluster development project at Bhendi Bazaar. A division bench of Justice Naresh Patil and Achilya heard social worker, Priya Rathod's plea alleging that tenants were being evicted using underworld threats. Her advocate, K T Thomas, argued residents were afraid.

Advocate Satish Maneshinde appearing for the Saifee Burhani Upliftment Trust undertaking the project said the plan covers 16.5 acres and 260 buildings, adding that 1,500 transit tenements had been built. He said no tenant in the 30 buildings demolished so far had lodged a complaint.

Additional solicitor general Kevic Setalvad said there was no case made out for a CBI probe. Thomas said there was social media "outpouring" and only Rathod had filed a police complaint. The judges said in the absence of more concrete material, an inquiry could stall the scheme. Declining to intervene, the judges said Rathod could approach the Mumbai Repair and Reconstruction Board with hser grievances.— Rosy Sequeira

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... ndi-bazaar

Akhtiar Wahid

what happened to SBUT?

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:46 am

Since the clash of titans, all the common bohras have been diverted to doing lanat baazi and mukka baazi. What about the people who have sacrificed their comfy residence in bhindi bazaar and living in 3rd class temporary transit apartments. SBUT project was a massive and one of it's kind project in Dawat. Bohras have been fooled again and the ferons of this satr zamaan have yet again become successful in deceiving.

hsnhussain

Re: what happened to SBUT?

Unread post by hsnhussain » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:47 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:people who have sacrificed their comfy residence in bhindi bazaar and living in 3rd class temporary transit apartments.
I don't know about others, but last time i visited my uncle in his temporary transit appartment it was much better then their previous appartment in bhendi bazaar. It was much spacious with no problems of water and electricity and the area was very clean. I know it is temporary and does not substitute the satisfaction of being in their own property. So unless you are personally one of the person living in transit appartment, i would request not to mislead others with false accusations.

DMY

Unread post by DMY » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:10 pm

hsnhussain wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:people who have sacrificed their comfy residence in bhindi bazaar and living in 3rd class temporary transit apartments.
I don't know about others, but last time i visited my uncle in his temporary transit appartment it was much better then their previous appartment in bhendi bazaar. It was much spacious with no problems of water and electricity and the area was very clean. I know it is temporary and does not substitute the satisfaction of being in their own property. So unless you are personally one of the person living in transit appartment, i would request not to mislead others with false accusations.
Agree!! I am not a proponent of any side, but what hsnhussain said here is true.

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:44 pm

hsnhussain wrote:
During Eid-ul-adha, a goat is fed properly and taken care off like a loved pet before its zabihat !

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:00 am

it is clear stinky boat of muffy will sink soon, now it will be interesting to see future of SBUT project.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:29 pm

Alamdar Infrastructure are closing down their office in Bhendi Bazar as it seems that their contract with SBUT is over, they will be winding up their office in a months time.

evangelist

Unread post by evangelist » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:24 am

What about the loads of verbal assurances they must have given to the poor tenants ??

Good ploy!!! SBUT can put their hands up and deny everything now .

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:41 am

I am sorry for those who got sucked up in this whole plot.

I want to clear some thing here, SMB wasnt involve in this whole scam, it was his son's greed which lead to this disaster.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:49 am

monginis wrote:I am sorry for those who got sucked up in this whole plot.

I want to clear some thing here, SMB wasnt involve in this whole scam, it was his son's greed which lead to this disaster.
But SMB was Ghaiab Na Jankaar. Was not he?

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:14 am

SBM wrote:
monginis wrote:I am sorry for those who got sucked up in this whole plot.

But SMB was Ghaiab Na Jankaar. Was not he?
no he wasnt,

none is unless Allah wish to reveal things on some one, it can be any one.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:46 pm

evangelist wrote:What about the loads of verbal assurances they must have given to the poor tenants ??

Good ploy!!! SBUT can put their hands up and deny everything now .
Alamdar Infra were responsible for most of the mess that was created in SBUT, some police complains have also been filed against them. They have made tonnes of money thru their drive of getting consent from tenants, many of whom were not legally well versed. Many landlords have still not received full payment as initially a token amount was given and thereafter many loopholes were created in order to thwart the balance payment, they will have to finally settle down for a lesser amount. With all the money looted from SBUT, Alamdar Infra have now ventured into many new projects having high rise buildings at prime locations in Mumbai. The background of Alamdar Infra's management itself speaks a lot, the main Rajkotwala guy was once an employee of Lokhandwala builders but due to his close relations with Qaid Johar, he bagged this lucrative project wherein he made a fortune. The other Director of Alamdar Infra, Hozefa Chechatwala was a ladies tailor having a small tailoring shop named 'Zeenat Tailors' on khara tank road, near saifee ambulance. Now with these types of guys at the helm, there are bound to be many ghotalas !!

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:32 pm

to be very honest, none of these shehzaas ever had any expertise or ability to handle such massive project, starting some thing this huge was out of their capability.

they should concentrate and work in their own subjects (darees and zyafat) instead of getting into other things.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:23 pm

Bohras worldwide are so busy in scrutinizing the ongoing court case that the SBUT project has suddenly taken a back seat. The residents of Bhendi bazar must be the most worried lot as their place of residence itself is at stake as now Kothar has every reason to delay the project citing the court cases. Its a matter of life and death for thousands of Bohras. many of whom have shifted in transit camps with the hope that they will be rehabilitated in spanky new apartments.

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:26 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bohras worldwide are so busy in scrutinizing the ongoing court case that the SBUT project has suddenly taken a back seat. The residents of Bhendi bazar must be the most worried lot as their place of residence itself is at stake as now Kothar has every reason to delay the project citing the court cases. Its a matter of life and death for thousands of Bohras. many of whom have shifted in transit camps with the hope that they will be rehabilitated in spanky new apartments.
may be they will need to wait for few hundred years, but I hope I am wrong and they get their apartments soon. Ameen.

Bori85

Unread post by Bori85 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:14 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bohras worldwide are so busy in scrutinizing the ongoing court case that the SBUT project has suddenly taken a back seat. The residents of Bhendi bazar must be the most worried lot as their place of residence itself is at stake as now Kothar has every reason to delay the project citing the court cases. Its a matter of life and death for thousands of Bohras. many of whom have shifted in transit camps with the hope that they will be rehabilitated in spanky new apartments.

We don't know the outcome of this case, but let's say SKQ wins the case (which personally I doubt very much, as MS camp has power + Money, by which they can buy the justice) , anyways, so what I was saying that if SKQ is declared the dai, I wonder will he go ahead with this SBUT project or not. What will happen to this project in that case?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:08 pm

Bori85 wrote:if SKQ is declared the dai, I wonder will he go ahead with this SBUT project or not. What will happen to this project in that case?
That is exactly my point !!! Because the Dai is mentioned nowhere on SBUT's Board of Directors and Trustees. The Chairman of SBUT is Qaid Johar and the Vice Chairman is Shz Abbasbhai saab Fakhruddn. Hence, even if SKQ becomes the Dai then too Qaid Johar can refuse to hand him over the project. The matter is not as simple as it looks and in case of any litigation, the Bohras will alone have to bear the brunt !!

http://www.sbut.in/about-us_office-bear ... -sbut.html

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 pm

this shows project was never under DAI consent and authority, but it was more of QJ private venture.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:15 pm

The redevelopment will cover 16.5 acres comprising 3200 homes in 250 existing buildings; 1250 businesses and will impact the lives of 20,000 people.

http://www.sbut.in/the-project_the-project.html

Chairman of the Trust, Shahzada Dr. Qaidjoher Bhaisaheb Ezzuddin has been the driving force behind the project, implementing Syedna’s vision for a better society. “We are the instruments who can fulfill this vision,” he says.

http://www.sbut.in/about-us_chairman.html

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:18 pm

monginis wrote:this shows project was never under DAI consent and authority, but it was more of QJ private venture.
It is all about converting black money into white, the so called concern for Bohras is a mere eyewash !