The FatemiDawat.com Website

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

Re: The FatemiDawat.com Website

Unread post by SBM » Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:34 pm

S BUT WONT HAVE ANY SPEECH EITHER TO TALK....SAME WAY AS PEERBHAI NA CHOKRAAVO WHO DID ENEMITY AGAINST SYEDNA TAHER SAIFUDDIN AQA
Correction and let us redo your sentence : But won't have any speech either to talk----same way as Syenda Burhanuudin who could not even keep his neck straight"
If only he could have talked properly, we would not be in this mess. as I said if SMB was infallable and Ghaaib Na Jankar, he would have known about this problem. So it proves he was a FAKE DAI

Qutbi-Hero

Unread post by Qutbi-Hero » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:26 pm

white_pigeon wrote:So USA, INDIA and now UK Locations are confirmed for Misaq of SKQ officially on their website.
Hearing that many more countries are ready to follow too.

United Kingdom:
Shk. Mohammed bhai Raja
Leicester, UK
Phone: 0-116-291-0243[/b]
Leicester is only a couple of hours drive from me - should I go meet some fellow Qutbis - or should I stay an undercover agent at this early stage lol!

At Masjid today, they had another session of "Muffy Maula Propoganda" lol... apparently there is a live satellite feed at 5am tomorrow, and they are asking for 100% attendance! Yep, close your businesses, take time off work, even miss college classes if you have to... Mazoon is obviously scaring the crap out of them lol!

It seems they are trying to keep people away from whatever the Qutbis are planning for tomorrow - hopefully it will be something major... so I can do an official "Round Two" update lol!

In the meantime - we have a couple of little competitions going on... right here on the forum!

Firstly:
Two threads are battling it out as we speak... one about the Magnificent Mazoon and another about Mad Muffy - lets see how they are doing shall we!

Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) = http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9055 = Over 83,000 Views!

Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) = http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9106 = Over 10,000 Views!

What a landslide victory for the mighty underdog! With such a spectacular lead, it's almost impossible for Muffy to score a win... well, on this forum atleast lol!
Watch your backs everybody - there will be Laanats incoming on all of us!
(Shit, I had to duck as one flew by me just now - ya missed Muffy, I'm too quick for you punk lol!)

Secondly:
Two threads about the two websites, that this thread is about, which references those same two websites, about the two threads, which that thread is about, regarding the two websites, which I posted about, which are about the two websites, which are about the same two threads etc etc... LOL! :mrgreen:

We have my own (awesome!) thread right here, and we have the thread dedicated to the opposing website - lets check the scores!

FatemiDawat.com = http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9096 = Over 5,500 Views!

BelieveSyednaQutbuddin.com = http://dawoodi-bohras.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=9098 = Over 5,000 Views!

Dang, what a close fight! FatemiDawat is slightly ahead for the time being - but it could all change in the blink of an eye!
I'll do my best to make sure this thread remains in the lead - even though it comes at great personal risk!
Sometimes a man's gotta do, what a man's gotta do - no matter what the cost!
(Holy crap, I see a dozen more Laanats coming straight at me!... I don't think I'm gonna make it! :mrgreen: )

PS : Yep, I put a link on this thread, which links back to this very same thread! See, I told ya this thread was awesome lol!

maxthemature

Unread post by maxthemature » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:40 am

Another round of total bullshit and crap! Fact is few of here jus don't wanna know the truth cuz u r from the nasal of abubaker umar and usman and ppl like gulam mohammed have admitted
And yes if u hav the guts give ur email address sending u abt 20 clips
Or jus don't wanna know the truth and jus wanna sit here and bark for another 10 years and waste your energy
Fate is written and time will tell where u wud end up

Khuda ni lanat on all bad mouthing a dai and supprting ppl lie asghar and now new fraudster khuzema
Who is caught red handed but ideots like u keep posting total bulls....
Syedna muffadal saifuddin tus zindabad! Let enemies rott in hell with jelousy here and life here after
!!!!!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:03 am

truth cuz u r from the nasal of abubaker umar and usman and ppl like gulam mohammed have admitted
And they were from the progeny of Imam Ali
There were also many with similar names who fought with Imam Hussain and when you 24/7 mataam for the Shodaas of Karbala then you are doing the same.
On another note I rather be from the Nasal of Hazart Abubaker-Umer and Usman, the 3 khalifas rather then from the Nasal of Blood Sucking, Ayash Kotahri Goons

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:36 am

Maxthemature now stfu....you have gone around making a fool out of yourself for past few days....i told you man.....this guy doesn't even know you unless and until he sees your ITS (international terrorist Sansta) card, brother you were going on and on with your lanaat relays, u cursed, u bad mouthed Khuzema saheb who was dearest and nearest of Aqa moula, being such a devoted follower u didnt understand this. that is the reason why Muffy Murga humbly in a murmuring voice said for him to return and very politely he said that do not use abusive terms for Khuzema bhaisahab Qutbuddin, now where did your 20 clips and BelieveSyednaqutbuddin.com go! brother jazbati mat ho bhai, josh se nahee hosh se kaam le.....yeh log toh hum logo bakri bana hee diya ab tu apne jaiso ko gadha mat bana.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:38 am

Now after this episode i think Maxthemature has dug his grave....and is resting in peace!

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:24 pm

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/mumbai/B ... 874753.cms

Article in Times of India regarding Misaq event in Mumbai.

phorendude

Video updates of fatemidawat.com Q&A sessions

Unread post by phorendude » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:43 am

Q&A Sessions by Shehzada Dr. Husain Bhaisaheb bin Syedna Qutbuddin TUS (Hafiz-e-Quran, PhD in Quran Majeed from University of Cambridge)

Q&A Part 1: The importance of using your aql (intelligence) to recognize haqq (truth) according to our Imams and Du’at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taJXTgHBoDw

Q&A Part 2: Contrasting Aqa Burhanuddin RA’s education policy with that of Shz. Mufaddal Bhaisaheb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15hyBt61JwE

Q&A Part 3: The hate campaign against Syedna Burhanuddin RA’s Mazoon-e-Dawat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Qo5cd7Cv0

Q&A Part 4: Why should you believe Qutbuddin Moula TUS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH4ia9hxMXI

alinoor

Re: Video updates of fatemidawat.com Q&A sessions

Unread post by alinoor » Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:52 am

bhai kitne logo ka misaq hua SKQ ke yaha india or bahar

silvertongue

Unread post by silvertongue » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:09 am

thats the same thing I wana know..

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:38 am

silvertongue wrote:thats the same thing I wana know..
Hearing that there were hundreds and many influential people involved. SKQ is fighting directly from the ground against tyranny. In other words SMB does not even know who are his followers, how many, and he is sure in a panic.

This tactic is called Guerilla Warfare.

Tactic is unique, co-ordinated, and really well planned in my opinion.

America couldnt beat Vietnam for years even though they were so many in numbers .

Kudos to everyone who took misaq with SKQ.

Atleast they took an initiative to bring the change that is so required in the communitys well being and for future aspirations.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:44 am

white_pigeon wrote:
silvertongue wrote:thats the same thing I wana know..
Hearing that there were hundreds and many influential people involved. SKQ is fighting directly from the ground against tyranny. In other words SMB does not even know who are his followers, how many, and he is sure in a panic.

America couldnt beat Vietnam for years even though they were so many in numbers .

Atleast they took an initiative to bring the change that is so required in the communitys well being and for future aspirations.
They all sail in the same boat, be sure of that. If there wasn't so much at stake, there wouldn't have been a fight for the throne in the first place.

Nevertheless, whatever has happened has happened for good hopefully, Gives the followers a chance to see the true colours of people claiming Haq.

boharimoiz

Unread post by boharimoiz » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:53 am

How many people take misaq yesterday ? Any one knows.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:19 am

like_minded wrote:
white_pigeon wrote: Hearing that there were hundreds and many influential people involved. SKQ is fighting directly from the ground against tyranny. In other words SMB does not even know who are his followers, how many, and he is sure in a panic.

They all sail in the same boat, be sure of that. If there wasn't so much at stake, there wouldn't have been a fight for the throne in the first place.

Nevertheless, whatever has happened has happened for good hopefully, Gives the followers a chance to see the true colours of people claiming Haq.
The boat of SMB is clearly a TITANIC though.
Looks Majestic but with a mad captain+crew is destined for DOOM with its policies for sure :)

On the other hand SKQ looks like a smooth sailing well organised Submarine for now :)

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:46 am

Looks Majestic but with a mad captain+crew is destined for DOOM with its policies for sure :)

On the other hand SKQ looks like a smooth sailing well organised Submarine for now :)

While kabootar bhai. Yeh bar bar SMB kyun likhte ho? Dono groups SMB ko mante hain.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:21 am

I don't agree with you

This is like going from one jail to another, all the promises made by the other camp (SKQ) is simply to form a follower-base which they are lacking at present.

I believe that the primary duty of a spiritual head of any community is to liberate its community members, teaching them to be self-dependant, help in building values, self-respect, laying emphasis on self-observation and simple living.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:11 am

like_minded wrote:The boat of SMB is clearly a TITANIC though.

I don't agree with you

This is like going from one jail to another, all the promises made by the other camp (SKQ) is simply to form a follower-base which they are lacking at present.

I believe that the primary duty of a spiritual head of any community is to liberate its community members, teaching them to be self-dependant, help in building values, self-respect, laying emphasis on self-observation and simple living.
Thats a quick judgement brother.

We still need to see what SKQ has to offer in terms of policies and teachings.

Already open debates by SKQ is a first of its kind. Thats a positive feeling that atleast they are well educated and know what they are talking about.

Regarding SMB we know whats happening anyway.

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:37 am

Welcome Bro Like-Minded!

Bro White_Pigeon has some valid points ...... lets give SKQ a chance and see what he offers and delivers. SMS is totally doomed, no hope there. If SKQ agrees on 'somethings' that would atleast be a start ........ for now lets choose lesser evil .........

AllahKiRaahMe

Unread post by AllahKiRaahMe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:24 am

My inlcination is towards SKQ

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:39 am

JC wrote:Welcome Bro Like-Minded!

Bro White_Pigeon has some valid points ...... lets give SKQ a chance and see what he offers and delivers. SMS is totally doomed, no hope there. If SKQ agrees on 'somethings' that would atleast be a start ........ for now lets choose lesser evil .........

Now why would you have "evil" as a head of your community??

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:02 pm

AllahKiRaahMe wrote:My inlcination is towards SKQ
Follow your heart wherever it may take you brother.

New

Unread post by New » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:37 pm

The counter has topped 1 million. I asked the admin to certify that the count is not being manipulated. The counter can be manually set. Waiting for the reply. People go there multiple time fattening the numbers also.

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:25 pm

New wrote:The counter has topped 1 million. I asked the admin to certify that the count is not being manipulated. The counter can be manually set. Waiting for the reply. People go there multiple time fattening the numbers also.
Whats your point actually?

New

Unread post by New » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:14 pm

My point is that there are 1 million no on the counter. That number may have been set by their admin. Many people go there multiple times. So do not believe that actually 1 million have visited.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:37 am

JC wrote:Welcome Bro Like-Minded!

Thanks bro JC

You are right when you say lets choose lesser evil.

If he is able to deliver what he promises then I am sure the community under him will surely progress.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Yes, brother JC and others, how do we know until we ask questions to choose the lesser of the two evils. SKQ is building a community. I asked questions through the website. No answers. There are burning questions like female genitle mutilation, Iddat and many many more. They have not given the names of people who gave who gave Missak. Numbers? What about Misaaks in the US? How. Many people took the Missak? What is the text of the Missak? The website is very confusing and totally needs to be updated. It has made its points. Now it is for the archives. How can we approach the Misaak na lenarao. No e-mail has been given. This is very poor way to attract educated people. What are going to give us? Doa as always...

By the way we are still waiting for the missak bayan

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:56 pm

Just when you think everything is stale, dead and quiet, the submarine emerges from Khuzaimabhaisaheb's camp, this time with Gujarati versions of his philosophy on the http://www.fatemidawat.com website

Philosophy in Gujarati - http://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com/ ... 7-2-14.pdf

Latest Press Release in Gujarati - http://fatemidawat.files.wordpress.com/ ... lation.pdf

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:21 am

New wrote:Yes, brother JC and others, how do we know until we ask questions to choose the lesser of the two evils. SKQ is building a community. I asked questions through the website. No answers. There are burning questions like female genitle mutilation, Iddat and many many more. They have not given the names of people who gave who gave Missak. Numbers? What about Misaaks in the US? How. Many people took the Missak? What is the text of the Missak? The website is very confusing and totally needs to be updated. It has made its points. Now it is for the archives. How can we approach the Misaak na lenarao. No e-mail has been given. This is very poor way to attract educated people. What are going to give us? Doa as always...

By the way we are still waiting for the missak bayan
I think if you yourself would take Misaq and join SKQ with all your details, you can then meet every other person who has done the same.

I dont see the need for SKQ to come out publicly at all to give these numbers, text and information.

Knowing quite well that the threats, lannat parties, and fear of life itself is at stake here from the mindless orthodox SMB army.

With my assumption from what is going on proves that SKQ must be equipped with well educated influential followers as its majority of struggle is online.

One thing is certain brother for all of them.

They can all use the INTERNET :)

white_pigeon

Unread post by white_pigeon » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:56 am

As I mentioned the life threatening behaviour is being continued on FD's sites which includes on FB still.

I have sent out messages to all my colleagues at Scotland Yard and Independent Investigating Agencies to make sure they record every IP ADDRESS Logged in all SOCIAL NETWORKS that show life threatening behaviour towards FD sites all over the net.

Freedom of Speech on Internet does not mean you can give a threat to anyone sitting in the comfort of your home with your Keyboard.

All these activities of these KEYBOARD WARRIORS are being noted down that includes some well named people around the world and their families too.
With enough proof which is being gathered now LEGAL ARRESTS will be made if they send any more life threatening messages. And they will be facing JAIL along with their ITS cards :lol: .

When these fools will get ARRESTED, I am sure noone from KOTHAR will even show up and say that they are actually one of our own.
Same like the 18 or more people who died in the Stampede in Mumbai. (RIP)
No one was for them to help when their bodies were kept in the hospitals which were risking Post-Mortem as well.
Attachments
1.jpg

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Websites, social media etc will have a limited impact. Vast majority probably don't have access to Internet either for technical, financial or lack of education/knowledge. Add to this that far a that you should not read any other material which Bohris dutifully follow, its going to have a limited impact.

Its abundantly clear which way vast majority of the people have their allegiance with and its not with KQ. Not in India at least. Those who want to cross over but keeping quiet are not very high in percentage. I mean KQ will need about 25-30% of the people to come to him to boast of any numbers.

Starting a new branch of Bohras is probably not going to help him or be easy. For him its going to be the hold over the current set which means inheriting it all. This is only possible if he goes to court. That is where the Muhabila that he seeks can take place, not anywhere else. Given the power both in terms of money, power, political connections & established PR machinery, even a legal battle is going to be a difficult thing for KQ. We've already seen all kinds of papers being pulled out of the hat. Ordinary Bohri is lapping it up.

May be its differnt in western nations. In India, MS is firmly in control.