Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fulan ibn fulan

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:48 am

Okay, fine let us say this dream happened to a bhai saheb or any mumin, are you telling me you would have believed it? No, people who want to question it will, there is nothing you can do to please certain people

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:28 am

I'm not responsible for your lack of comprehension skills. Message posted from whatsapp. Isn't this a Bohri SMS thread?

Anyways bother reading my other posts.

Typical person jumping the gun without thinking.
Al-Muizz wrote:What a friggin hypocrite! For an agnostic, you bloody fool surely spends a heck of a lot of time with an agenda! Why don't you be a man with some balls, and come out and admit you're not an agnostic, and believe in Mufaddal Moula TUS? Friggin morons!...don't be a bemoya...neither here nor there!
AgnosticIndian wrote:Latest from whatsapp
The comparison of atrocities.
Point 1.
THE PASSING AWAY OF RASULULLAH SAW:
Maulana Ali Ibne Talib had already been anointed as successor in the midst of thousands, & yet it was known that, on passing away of Rasulullah SAW, the enemies of Islam would strike hard & would deny the Nass. But that they would do it even before Rasulullah was laid to rest, was unimaginable. They would at least have some dignity & would do it later. But they, without any remorse, met in the sakhifa & quickly appointed, an ignominous scheming old man who could be manipulated as per Saanis devious plans. They did not care about Rasulullah’s Janaza namaz or the grief of Ahlulbait. It was power that mattered most.
This is as History shows.
1400 years later, the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq, had with 50 years of toil, patience & care brought mumineen to the heights of unity, prosperity & strength in belief. When Maula left us, it was feared that the dushman who had been a source of unrelenting pain, would strike. But it was unimaginable that he would strike even before Burhanuddin Aqa was laid to rest & he would do it so viciously & with such ferocity.
His game plan to strike was launched much before the passing away of Burhanuddin Aqa.
This was done from Darus Sakina. (Is it an absolute coincidence that Sakina perfectly rhymes with Sakifa.)
It was most obviously a lust for power, greed & envy. 

Point 2.
MAULANA ALI IBNE TALIB CHOOSES TO ACQUIESCE.
In view of Rasulullah’s dushman’s sordid game plan to bring untold harm to the very fabric of Islam, Maulana Ali chose Sabr. If Maulana Ali had chosen to raise his sword, Islam would have split into so many fractious firqas & people would have reverted to jahalat. People would have lost their faith in the beliefs & the strength of Islam as a religion. Maulana Ali kept his patience till such time that Islam & its followers were strong enough.
This is as history shows.

When the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq ascended to this Rutba, Maula knew that there was an enemy who was filled with envy & greed for power & would bring untold harm to the beliefs of mumineen, who were just beginning to becoming strong. This renewed strength was due to the untiring efforts of Syedna Taher Saifuddin Aqa (RA). With the welfare of mumineen in mind, Maula gave the impostor a position of power & Maula chose sabr. Millions of things had to be done, to achieve the loftiness that mumineen have attained today. All the innumerable hardships raised by the dushman, had to be borne by the Dai himself, so that his mumineen would be secure & would not fall in the abyss of doubts.

This was Maula's Sabr. 

Point 3.

THE ZULM in KARBALA & ITS INTEHA.
Imam Husain AS had just been brutally beheaded by Shimar laeen. Imam Zainul Abedin’s grief could never be expressed in words. Maula Burhanuddin in a Vaaz Mubarak says “Zulm ehvo ke Sabar kem thai sake? Dushmano haji bi rukta nathi. Khaimao jalavi deedha ane bachhao ne tamacha mara”.
This is as history shows.

When Burhanuddin Aqa left us mumineen, such was our grief that we were inconsolable. Mumineen,young & old all weeped unabashedly. Just to have one last vision of our beloved Bawa, some even gave up their lives. The world around us had shattered. We loved our Maula so & Maula in turn loved us much more. Why oh Why & where did Maula go.Saifuddin Aqa ne sabar kem aave?
This is when the dushman chooses to strike. In the midst of this untold grief, he takes away Maula’s grand children to a far off land. The dushman in karbala slapped the children. They did not snatch them away. Theirs was to do bodily harm. Here the intention is to harm the Nufus of innocent children.
Who is the bigger Zaalim?
It is for us mumineen to stand strong. We pray that the fiefdom of the dushman’s atrocities shall soon lie bare.
May Allah grant our beloved shafiq bawa Mufaddal Saifuddin Aqa the fortitude & strength & a long long life with sehat taama, to see us through these tumultuous times.

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:28 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Okay, fine let us say this dream happened to a bhai saheb or any mumin, are you telling me you would have believed it? No, people who want to question it will, there is nothing you can do to please certain people
No sane person will believe this non sense even if Mukasir (forget bhai sahab or mumin) had dreamt this. A mumin (any level) dreaming such stuff makes it look lame. However, a hindu dreaming such stuff takes it beyond lamest.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:15 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Okay, fine let us say this dream happened to a bhai saheb or any mumin, are you telling me you would have believed it? No, people who want to question it will, there is nothing you can do to please certain people
Your post actually betrays exactly what would have gone through their minds and so they thought putting up a Bohri will not have an impact but get a "Hindu" to speak and people will fall hook line and sinker at the "shaan" of Moula!! And that's exactly what has happened. Bohris gaga over the "Shaan" ke Zahir Thai chhe. Mission accomplished.

My thinking is they got a Bohri to dress like that and read the script.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:20 am

I believe that Hindu guy said truth(not really, but any ways),

now tell me is he going to accept ISLAM after recieving such great honor of proof for 1.2 million bohras faith?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:39 am

M Taha wrote:
I believe that Hindu guy said truth(not really, but any ways),

now tell me is he going to accept ISLAM after recieving such great honor of proof for 1.2 million bohras faith?
Why should he?

If I see a Hindu god tomorrow, do I have to convert to Hinduism? Or see Jesus and convert to Christianity?

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Almost all of you on this thread and website don't accept Syedna Muffadal Saiffudin as Maula and you didn't accept Burhanuddin Aqa as haq na dai either. However you still call your self Bohra's. Progressive or not, the definition of a Bohra, of any kind; Alavi, Dawoodi, Qutbi, Sulaimani, is their belief in their Dai and Imam uz Zaman, Quran and Rasullallah (completely). But it seems most of you refute these aspects. It doesn't stop you from not calling yourselves Bohras so why does this hindu have to convert to prove it.
Let's also mention that if he did convert how many of you would question the 'real' reasons why he converted eg. money, house/s ect ect.
So like I said in my last reply people like you will always question it regardless of whatever happens you will question it. He has come/been asked to speak about this dream for the hearts of majority of mumineen that were not sure and might come back. It was not done for you.
Just as an unrelated question have any progressive bohras (on this thread or do you know any) actually gone to bombay to araz taziyat to Muffadal Moula, done Burhanudin Aqa's zyarat or even taken misaaq for either Muffadal Moula of KQ?

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:50 pm

I believed in SMB as I grew up with it and never questioned it. I don't believe in SMS (actually don't think his idealogy is very forward looking but I would not have dared question anything coming from Maula Burhanuddin given what I grew up with so probably it's just SMS) and not very sure about SKQ (good on education and some women's issues but a ton of harrasment by the main stream so not worth the trouble). This sucession issue has made me question everything I had been brainwashed with through out my life. I'm not very religious anymore but I identify myself as a bohra given culturally that's all I know, many of my good friends are bohras, my family is bohra and there is some pride in the progressive/closed knit community policies that were successful in the past but now taken to the extreme by SMS with the chosen people complex along with cult of personality. This "you are either with us or against us" attitude is so 1947 and has no place in today's world. I don't need to give laanat's on people who don't agree with me to prove my piety and cannot accept that to be an attribute of a true religion.

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Iam amazed at the naivety or should I say stupudity of the Muffaddalis, they are going ga ga over some concoted fairy tale by a Hindu who most probably dserves to be in a lunatic asylum and yet are not even willing to listen to thier erstwhile Mazoon (on who's name their took their oath of allegiance misaq not too long ago ) who is saying with the Quran in his hands that the nuss was on him. If Muffadalis are so sure of the authenticy of their scam let the three stooges who were witness to the miraculous revallation by SMB do likewise, take the Quran and swear that this indeed happened ( altough I fear that being scoundlrels they may have no qulams in doing that too)

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:03 pm

When the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq ascended to this Rutba, Maula knew that there was an enemy who was filled with envy & greed for power & would bring untold harm to the beliefs of mumineen, who were just beginning to becoming strong. This renewed strength was due to the untiring efforts of Syedna Taher Saifuddin Aqa (RA). With the welfare of mumineen in mind, Maula gave the impostor a position of power & Maula chose sabr. Millions of things had to be done, to achieve the loftiness that mumineen have attained today. All the innumerable hardships raised by the dushman, had to be borne by the Dai himself, so that his mumineen would be secure & would not fall in the abyss of doubts.

the only people that we saw with envy and greed were the administration surrounding syedna mohammed burhannuddin....are you forgetting the ridiculous salaams and the lavish lifestyles of the shehzadas and the kothar. or are you forgetting the simple, full of sabr life that syedna Qutbuddin tus was leading, even though every one was constantly trying to taint him with lies, just as u all are doing now. there were many people who were very envious of his ilm, since none other in saify mahal possess it currently. And do not live in the disillusionment that any of the three rutbas of imam uz zaman are given to appease....or else you will be claiming the same for the dai tomorrow. A mazoon is appointed by the ilhaam of the IMAM. who are u doubting here????

salsabeel

Unread post by salsabeel » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:04 pm

in reply to:
"When the 52nd Dai al Mutlaq ascended to this Rutba, Maula knew that there was an enemy who was filled with envy & greed for power & would bring untold harm to the beliefs of mumineen, who were just beginning to becoming strong. This renewed strength was due to the untiring efforts of Syedna Taher Saifuddin Aqa (RA). With the welfare of mumineen in mind, Maula gave the impostor a position of power & Maula chose sabr. Millions of things had to be done, to achieve the loftiness that mumineen have attained today. All the innumerable hardships raised by the dushman, had to be borne by the Dai himself, so that his mumineen would be secure & would not fall in the abyss of doubts."

the only people that we saw with envy and greed were the administration surrounding syedna mohammed burhannuddin....are you forgetting the ridiculous salaams and the lavish lifestyles of the shehzadas and the kothar. or are you forgetting the simple, full of sabr life that syedna Qutbuddin tus was leading, even though every one was constantly trying to taint him with lies, just as u all are doing now. there were many people who were very envious of his ilm, since none other in saify mahal possess it currently. And do not live in the disillusionment that any of the three rutbas of imam uz zaman are given to appease....or else you will be claiming the same for the dai tomorrow. A mazoon is appointed by the ilhaam of the IMAM. who are u doubting here????

AgnosticTheist

Unread post by AgnosticTheist » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:However you still call your self Bohra's. Progressive or not, the definition of a Bohra, of any kind; Alavi, Dawoodi, Qutbi, Sulaimani, is their belief in their Dai and Imam uz Zaman, Quran and Rasullallah (completely).
Does our Dai believe in Imam uz Zaman, Quran and Rasullallah (completely)?

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:59 pm

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Almost all of you on this thread and website don't accept Syedna Muffadal Saiffudin as Maula and you didn't accept Burhanuddin Aqa as haq na dai either. However you still call your self Bohra's. Progressive or not, the definition of a Bohra, of any kind; Alavi, Dawoodi, Qutbi, Sulaimani, is their belief in their Dai and Imam uz Zaman, Quran and Rasullallah (completely). But it seems most of you refute these aspects. It doesn't stop you from not calling yourselves Bohras so why does this hindu have to convert to prove it.
Let's also mention that if he did convert how many of you would question the 'real' reasons why he converted eg. money, house/s ect ect.
So like I said in my last reply people like you will always question it regardless of whatever happens you will question it. He has come/been asked to speak about this dream for the hearts of majority of mumineen that were not sure and might come back. It was not done for you.
Just as an unrelated question have any progressive bohras (on this thread or do you know any) actually gone to bombay to araz taziyat to Muffadal Moula, done Burhanudin Aqa's zyarat or even taken misaaq for either Muffadal Moula of KQ?

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:08 pm

To the person who said you were brain washed ( sorry I don't yet know my way round or how to use this website yet properly) What exactly were you brainwashed about?

The you are with us or against us is absolute garbage because if that was the case Bohra's would be told by Muffadal Maula to break all ties with every other human being other than (Real) Dawoodi Bohra's (Like we say in our Misaaq: Tame koi bara'at no karnar saathe rishto nai rakho) But the people 'We' are against are only those 'against Maula' aka Qutbi Bohra's, And judging some of the posts on this website the progressive Bohra's as well. These are the only types of people we are against.
AgnosticTheist: Okay lets assume you're right (Which you're not) and Dai doesn't 100% believe, don't follow him, simple as.

shehzada

Unread post by shehzada » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:23 pm

Once Fulan saw a guy on a bridge about to jump.
Fulan said, "Don't do it!"
He said, "Nobody loves me."
Fulan said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"
He said, "Yes."
Fulan said, "Are you a Muslim or a non-Muslim?"
He said, "A Muslim."
Fulan said, "Me, too! Shia or Sunni?"
He said, "Shia."
Fulan said, "Me, too! Ismaili or Musa Kazimi?"
He said, "Ismaili."
Fulan said, "Me, too! Mustali or Nizaari?"
He said, "Mustali."
Fulan said, "Me, too! Bohra or Hafizi?"
He said, "Bohra." Fulan said, "Me, too! Suleymani or Daudi? He said, "Daudi". Fulan said, Me, too!Your 53rd is Mufaddal Saifuddin or Khuzaima Qutbuddin?"
He said, " Khuzaima Qutbuddin."
Fulan said, "Die, kaafir!" and Fulan pushed him over...

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:33 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:
M Taha wrote: I believe that Hindu guy said truth(not really, but any ways),

Why should he?

If I see a Hindu god tomorrow, do I have to convert to Hinduism? Or see Jesus and convert to Christianity?
if he so affirm that he has seen SMB in his dream, and if this is for real, then why dont he convert to ISLAM, this is a miracle isnt it?

Mufaddal BS should dawah and convert him for sure.

fulan ibn fulan

Unread post by fulan ibn fulan » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:34 pm

You forgot about the Alavis

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:37 pm

AgnosticTheist wrote:
fulan ibn fulan wrote:However you still call your self Bohra's. Progressive or not, the definition of a Bohra, of any kind; Alavi, Dawoodi, Qutbi, Sulaimani, is their belief in their Dai and Imam uz Zaman, Quran and Rasullallah (completely).
Does our Dai believe in Imam uz Zaman, Quran and Rasullallah (completely)?
No they dont for sure, because if they did they would have followed basic principles of Quraan and would have followed austerity just like previous dais.

it is completly open present leaders doesnt comes from Islamic background neither they care about ALLAH and Quraan.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:53 pm

Watsup msg :-

Qaid Johar bhaisaab is in Switzerland.... so what is he doing there at the time of this crisis in the community ?

Answer.... He is there to protect the billions of US Dollars of the kothar's monies hidden in Swiss accounts which are at risk from falling into the contender's hands or subject to litigation.

Wake up..... Community members and ask the question..... Why kothar keeps its loot in interest bearing swiss accounts but condemns its people who have income from interest ? Also the wealth of the community is slowly being siphoned off to fill the swiss coffers when it should be used for the benefit of the community !!

Al-Muizz

Unread post by Al-Muizz » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:08 pm

OK what proof do you have that:
1. Dawaat money is in Switzerland?
2. The account is interest bearing?
ghulam muhammed wrote:Watsup msg :-

Qaid Johar bhaisaab is in Switzerland.... so what is he doing there at the time of this crisis in the community ?

Answer.... He is there to protect the billions of US Dollars of the kothar's monies hidden in Swiss accounts which are at risk from falling into the contender's hands or subject to litigation.

Wake up..... Community members and ask the question..... Why kothar keeps its loot in interest bearing swiss accounts but condemns its people who have income from interest ? Also the wealth of the community is slowly being siphoned off to fill the swiss coffers when it should be used for the benefit of the community !!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:34 pm

Al-Muizz wrote:OK what proof do you have that:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Watsup msg :-

so where is money if not in swiss accounts?

almost 1 crore is daily income of SMS through unislamic nikah and zyafats, where do he keeps all this money?

masjid,markaz madressa are built by donations from poor momeenin, but name plate is of SMB and SMS.

where does the money goes, if not in swiss account?

and as far as I know all swiss banks are interest banks and none are islamic banks, then it is forsure those accounts are interest bearing.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:44 pm

Al-Muizz wrote: OK what proof do you have that:
Bro Al-Muizz,

Firstly, this is a watsup msg being circulated amongst bohras in India. For arguments sake, what proof we have that corrupt politicians like Sharad Pawar, Sonia Gandhi, Advani, Thackerey and other Industrialists have money in Swiss accounts although its the most obvious and likely thing considering the fact that they are involved in multi billion dollar scams but pay a measly amount by way of Income Tax. Regarding the interest bearing, even I personally feel that tax havens like Switzerland don't pay any interest.

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:42 am

So you say that you are believing this crap!
I wonder why Mbs group are not coming out and accepting Kbs's offer to discuss in the public under the oath of Quran?
They have made fool of every body staging drama at hospital and when asked that how the person who has an attack of paralyze, who lost his speech and movements of hand can do so then they have stage a drama of nuss from the horses mouth at Rozat Tahera. On that day under hallucination every body could not make out what sayedna said and how the dr. has translated what sayedna has said, many have raised that the video should be make public. This has not be done since the nuss drama. Suddenly after demise of Sayedna, Kbs group has published the video on youtube, then sensible bohra learned that the nuss was fake. After this they have dig out a diary page, that also not been digested by many of bohras. Now they have come with this crap of Sapna.
They must understand that here you have to prove that you are authentic to claim nuss. That can not be proved by this type of dramas. Only 10 to 20 % of bohras who don't have brain will believe in this and majority has woken up and they want full and authentic proof. This is for both the group.

Here in the fight of power and money the common bohra is on stack. You play with their sentiments and divide families and friends. This is you family dispute solve it among you. Don't divide us please.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:43 am

Just when it was pointed out on this Forum and by SKQ how MUfaddal Saifuddin is against women education here we get an Eletter

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:15 am

fulan ibn fulan wrote:Almost all of you on this thread and website don't accept Syedna Muffadal Saiffudin as Maula and you didn't accept Burhanuddin Aqa as haq na dai either.quote]?
Fulanibn fulan - don't make assumptions here
I am a loyal follower of Burhannuddin Aqa. i was there and present and witness raudat tahera history making day 2 years ago. i remember being somewhat shaken and under a spell that the Nass was about to happen and i am witnessing it. The one thing that i recall was that Aqa Maula kept saying "mein mohammed choo" - and kept repeating that... and the rest was explained or interpreted or trnaslated by Dr. moiz bhai saheb. And then everyone after taht seemed to hear the nass on Mufaddal maula clearly, except me. in the days and weeks that followed I came to accept him in my heart as my next Maula and Dai.

only last so many months, or last year, so much stuff hapening and i hear Mufaddal Maula's bayaans - which begin to make me very nervous and uncomfortable, until the time he started saying about bairo to not go college, stay home, not work, and if they go out then "zinna will happen". I could not at first accept my ears - and the accusation and paranoia with which he spoke to me and my sister frineds, and all of us nice educucated family loving and hard working women.. it injured my heart and my soul -i creid and cried so much - this is many many months ago-- and me and my friends we talk and all are upset - because we all had our own stories of Aqa Burhanuddin and how he gave us encouragment and raza for higher education, college, and even work and flourishing in our business or careeers - of course we are smart and not stupid - so we are very insulted and hurt with these accusations and casting a shadow of doubt on what has been our very fulfilling and honest life--.
So now after wafaat of Maula, all this Nass thing started and I realized within first 5 days -(observing the fight for power) as if the truth of my whole life was in my heart.... and unfolding in front of my eyes was the shadow of the truth..
At that point, and even now, I dont care who the Nass was done on, I just felt I am innocent, i am true, and I have done no wrong, and I think of my maula burhanuddin and do laaakho shukr that finally my eyes open.. and there is nothing more important than having the trust and faith in my heart, and striving to be a good person, a good mumina and muslima bairo - and i don't care what anyone says - or believes about me. Except that my husband still sleeping with eyes open or awake with eyes closed -- and my sons follow him.. which bothers me. I try to keep courage and be good and not allow them to pollute my soul or my life. I think really men have it harder, they have more pressure.
The truth, when you let it enter you, frees you.

SO fulan ibn fulan, there are all kinds of people and bohras and mumins here - you just need to sometimes open your eyes or blink once in a while and let the light in.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:19 am

In my city people with good education are treated as backwards & those with tainted past or with dubious means of Income has been made Miyasahebs & Mullas . Good people fells rejected by this.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:14 am

And more from whatsapp
Dr Moiz bhaisaab na farzand aneMufaddal moula na jamai Abdul kader bhai saab.ye likhu che ghanuj fine che
Mara bhaiyyo guar se suno
Aa khasatar velentimes day na liye bayan ayo che
Jo mufaddal mola tus ne haq na dai manta hoi to aa waar valentine na manaojo or bija sagla tamara dosto ne forward karjo plz
Aa msg har ek mumin na vaste che..!! Ghna mumineen ne khas kari ne youngsters ne Valentines Day celebration no intezar rahe che.. Ema kai haraz nathi.. Valentine no din love express karva no din che.. Toh zara em socho love, Mohobbat, apne aa sagli chiz koye shikhavi? Aa alfaz na matlab koye samjhaya? Apna AQA ane MOLA Sayydna Mohmmd Burhanddn Saheb RA aap ye shikhayu. Toh aa saal ej Mola apna si firaq kari gaya che.. Pura Aalam e Iman na logo huzn ma che..
Toh hwe sagla mumineen si hath Jodi ne iltemas karu chu koi b aa Valentine day celebrate karva na badal huzn na taraf tawajjo rakhjo.. Kem k Symbol of love and Humanity Apna Mola Apna si firaq kari gaya che te si huzn karvu apne vadhare layak che.

Forward dis msg to as many as u can
Thank goodness no Farman yet to not have sex these days :)

wise_guy

Unread post by wise_guy » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:10 am

new gimmick by the kothar inc.. a series of videos circulating on whatsapp called 'Daavedaar ni kahaani..... falan falan sheikh ni zabani' :roll: :lol:

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:54 am

new msg on whats app

Ek bushra aavi chhe
Shz. Qaid Johar Bs na dikra Ibrahim Bs na bairo Arwa Ben sab ane apna farzando ne lain na JAL masi chhuti ne Aqa Mufaddal Moula ni Hazrat ma aavi gaya chhe
Rate qasr na sahebo ane burhani guards sagla thane gaya hatha ...Arwa Ben sab ane farzando ne lai nikalta hatha tivare davedar na guard ane burhani guard na sahebo ni hatha pai Thai ..
Apna burhani Guards pan gayal thaya chhe hospital ma admit chhe . OK chhe. Fikar ni waat nathi.
Arwa BS ane bachao salamati si Moula ni Hazrat ma pohchi gaya chhe..
FATEMA bai saheba Janab Taha Bs na bairo ne davedar e Malaysiya mokli didha chhe...

Vbohra

Unread post by Vbohra » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:14 am

I am not sure if the new is ture ( Arwa Ben sab returning) ..
I was just wondering if any one would know who are the other family members in SKQ group, like wife and sisters of SKQ's son's and how are they related to SMS group..