The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Bohra spring

Re: The Quran on hunting and killing of animals for sport

Unread post by Bohra spring » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:54 am

Bohra spring wrote:Auspicious no 52 have signed the petition to date

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/s ... l-wildlife
Now the number is petition count is 54 what is the Tawil :wink:

Let us think how our Ustad reason someone can help translate it dawat zaban.

The last time I reported it was 52 and 52 was alive ...so the number jumped from 52 , very momentarily at 53 and straight away 54. :twisted:

There is hikmat that 53 is short term and dawat will stabilise on 54 need to find a 54......bla bla bla ... :evil:

Now unless someone spoils my theory and increases the count. :D

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:57 am

The reason it jumped from 52 to 54 is there are two claimants for the daiship.

hsnhussain

Unread post by hsnhussain » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:04 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
even the animals in africa are undertaking sajda marathons and frantic maatam, praying that their mubarak maut be at the hands of nabi muffy.
Maybe some of those animals will start speaking and testify how SMB came in their dreams and confirmed Naas on SMS.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:17 pm

hsnhussain wrote:
Al Zulfiqar wrote:
even the animals in africa are undertaking sajda marathons and frantic maatam, praying that their mubarak maut be at the hands of nabi muffy.
Maybe some of those animals will start speaking and testify how SMB came in their dreams and confirmed Naas on SMS.
nabi suleiman was reputed to understand the languages of all living creatures. if he comes now in a non-bohra's dream, perhaps a parsee this time, and he testifies that nabi suleiman in the parsee's dreams vouched for the entire animal kingdom, birds and sea creatures, that they are singing glorious paens in the praise of muffy as the rightly appointed dai, then muffy will not only have authentication from abdes but the abde animal kingdom as well.

wah bhai wah! dai of abdes and dai of haiwanaat too! most apt!!

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:07 pm

Will we count 'insects' as abdes or haiwanat?? I heard Queen Ant has ordered purjosh matam for we know whom??

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 pm

i have reliably learnt that muffy's handlers are re-writing the scriptures to show that hunting and killing animals is actually an 'azeemusshan ane beshumar sharaf' bestowed on the animals when a divine leader of the stature of muffy goes to such extreme lengths to seek them out, have an audience with them, deliver a 'dil ne halawi naakhe evu bayan' to selected groups of lions, leopards, hippos, crocodiles etc and grant them the nemat of shahadat with niraali ehsaan ane barakat.

now its no longer sport when muffy visits the game parks of africa. its a religious duty towards his abde haiwan who wait with bated breath and parched throats for a single deedar of their dai al ajal minal momeneen wal haiwanat wal qaenat, rabbul alameen.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:53 pm

let MS visit africa this time without a riffle and without secured cars, and then lets see if those animals really respects him and bow their head for him, or just **** him.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:22 am

Bushra bushra

I got this note that I am proud of. Read the comments in the petition, some from non Bohras are very inspiring...this thing has gone global. SMS is now infamous.

To date the petition has jumped to 480 signatures . I could not have imagined it would take off in just a few weeks ago it was stuck at 52!

http://www.change.org/en-IN/petitions/s ... signatures

If you have not do the right thing sign it.
Wow! Your petition now has 400 signatures. Now what?

Coverage in TV, radio, and newspapers can take your campaign to the next level and help propel it to victory.

Here are some quick ideas to get your campaign in the media. There are more in the tips and guides section of Change.org:

Start local. Local media (newspaper, radio, or TV) are much more likely to be interested than national media. Start by searching online to see if they've covered the issue before.
Give them a call. You can normally find the phone number on the "Contact Us" section of their website. Once you've found it, give them a call, tell them you've got a story they might be interested in, and give a clear and concise 60 second description of the campaign. For example:

""Hi, I'm a primary school teacher from Delhi and I've started an online campaign on Change.org to make school lunches in my district healthier. It's already got 400 supporters. Is this something you might be interested in covering?""

If they are, then you can go into more detail.

When your campaign has been covered in the news, make sure you keep your supporters up to date by updating the news section on your petition page.
Good luck,

The Change.org Team

You're receiving this email because you created the petition Syedi wa maulaya Aaliqadr Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin: Stop going to Africa on Hunting Safaris to kill wildlife on Change.org. The petition has been signed by 399 people.

To recruit more signers, share your petition through Facebook or Twitter. You can edit your petition, add contact details for decision maker(s), message signers and declare victory on your petition page.

Visit the tips and guides section for expert advice on how to win, or contact the Help Center with questions about your petition.

This email was sent by Change.org to xxxxxxx@gmail.com.

You can edit your notification preferences or unsubscribe from Change.org emails.
Start a petition on Change.org

Mailing Address: 216 West 104th Street, Suite #130 · New York, NY 10025 · USA

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:54 am

shikari
Attachments
IMG-20140224-WA0000.jpg

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:51 pm

680 signatures...I like the comment where South Africans are waiting for him!

Once the 1000 mark is reached I will approach the media .

Are there any doubts that reformists are only armchair commentators ....

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:44 am

Congratulations to the petitioners and wish them more success.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:04 am

Bohra spring wrote:680 signatures...I like the comment where South Africans are waiting for him!

Once the 1000 mark is reached I will approach the media .

Are there any doubts that reformists are only armchair commentators ....
Bohra spring please fulfil this commitment, do not say it just for the sake of entertaining the forum members, just go and hit the nail, i want you to become the next big thing in this reform movement, the way they were scared of Asghar Ali Saab!

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:09 am

sorry to burst your bubble but such petitions comes and goes almost every day, but yes I must credit you for atleast doing some thing.

M Taha

Unread post by M Taha » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:11 am

I personally feel MS camp is beyond repair, and nothing is going to change them.
ALLAH has already chose a dictator leader for them.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:28 am

M Taha wrote:sorry to burst your bubble but such petitions comes and goes almost every day, but yes I must credit you for atleast doing some thing.
Tahabhai I guess you have also signed the petition ! Can I count on you as against hunting ?

Let's worry about bubble bursting when we reach 1000. Strangely we are at auspicious number 652 right now...I am not superstitious :P

Destroyer

Unread post by Destroyer » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:33 pm

this is how animals should be hunted

must watch

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=75 ... =2&theater

New

Unread post by New » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:35 am

Thanks GM bhai for reviving the thread. I have once again sent multi e-mails. I am very much of a naturalist.

I was in Kerbala last week and their a camel was sacrificed. What purpose? I do not know. Of course, SMS did not have to fire a shot.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:25 am

New wrote:Thanks GM bhai for reviving the thread. I have once again sent multi e-mails. I am very much of a naturalist.

I was in Kerbala last week and their a camel was sacrificed. What purpose? I do not know. Of course, SMS did not have to fire a shot.
If you went to Kerbala that means you gave oath misaq to muffadal Saifuddin, so how come you are here offending him!!!

New

Unread post by New » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:46 pm

By the way the camel was killed inside the Faize. Are you the self appointed policeman of this site Akhtiar bhai? Thousands of people come to Kerbala and they do not have to have the Misaak. I for one did not.

New

Unread post by New » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:35 pm

783 have signed geting closer to 1000.

New

Unread post by New » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:40 pm

Bohra Spring bhai, let us isolate the hunting issue as one where we can work together. My personal email is victoza19@gmail.com. Surprised to see very low voting. We can be more effective if we can drop our masks.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:33 am

It is a very known fact mentioned in the history of Islam that RasoolAllahs uncle maulana Hamza a.s who was a brave man used to hunt wild animals and spend days on his hunting expeditions, this is at least one clear example which shows that hunting wild animals was being done by staunch supporters of RasoolAllah on whose shahadat in jang e Auhad RasoolAllah wept a lot.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:45 am

Can anyone quote an example of Hamza a.s going for hunting trips after accepting islam or If I can say being reformed in Islam. Also if I may ask, can Lions be found in Arabian Desert ? or was Hamza a.s travelling to near by Yemen or Egypt or Kenyan safari ?

Can anyone quote an example of Prophet going for a pleasure hunting trip.

What virtues of bravery does pleasure hunting highlights.

JC

Unread post by JC » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:06 am

Hunting and Killiing of animals is against very basics of Islam, simple. You cannot 'hunt' and 'kill' for pleasure, you what this makes you?? :shock: lower than a beastly beast!! This is no sport!!! But I guess the leaders of bohra cult need to do this after hunting and killing their abdes mentally, morally, ideologically and religiously.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:32 am

These zadas and mullahs have no conscience, they are remorseless, killing one of the beautiful creates of God's creation for sport and fun. I saw the movie in the post of a white man hugging a lion creating a santuary for lions and I see our dictators trampling on humans and animals alike. They are shamelss....very sad that our community heads enjoy such a lifestyle in which killing and trampling on humans feelings and emotions is common for them, all in the name of religion. They spend our money for their pleasure while so many mumins live below poverty line....incredulous....instead of helping them they loot them.

New

Unread post by New » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:22 pm

The voting is very slow. Please, forward forward and forward the link. We can discuss things to death here. Only way we can achieve anything is by exposing Shikar Zadas to the media and to the public at large. Otherwise, they are going to continue killing animals for sports.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:42 pm

Found on an Islamic website :-

According to the Holy Quran; Animal killers will burn in Hell.

In the Quran hunting for sports is haraam and banned activity, one on which Allah has himself frowned and the Prophet expressed strong displeasure.

Islam and animals

There is not an animal on earth, nor a bird that flies on its wings, but they are communities like you...
Qur'an 6:38

Muslims believe that:
All living creatures were made by Allah
Allah loves all animals
Animals exist for the benefit of human beings
Animals must be treated with kindness and compassion

Muslims are instructed to avoid:
Treating animals cruelly
Over-working or over-loading animals
Neglecting animals
Hunting animals for sport
Hunting for food is permitted if the animals are killed humanely
Cutting the mane or tail of a horse
Animal fighting as a sport
Factory farming

The Qur'an explicitly states that animals can be used for human benefit.

It is God who provided for you all manner of livestock, that you may ride on some of them and from some you may derive your food. And other uses in them for you to satisfy your heart's desires. It is on them, as on ships, that you make your journeys.
Qur'an 40:79-80

Muhammad (s.a.w) and animals

There are many stories and sayings of the Prophet (pbuh) that demonstrate his concern for the welfare of animals.

Once someone travelling with the Prophet took some eggs from a nest, causing the mother bird great grief. The Prophet saw this and told the man to return the eggs.When the Prophet was asked if Allah rewarded acts of charity to animals, he replied: "Yes, there is a reward for acts of charity to every beast alive." The Prophet said "Whoever kills a sparrow or anything bigger than that without a just cause, Allah will hold him accountable on the Day of Judgment." The Prophet explained that a killing would be for a just cause if it was for food.

Although the Qur'an considers humans to occupy the highest place, it nevertheless strongly enjoins Muslims to treat animals with compassion and not to abuse them. The Qur'an states that all creation praises God, even if this praise is not expressed in human language (e.g. see Qur'an 17:44).[2] In verse Qur'an 6:38, the Qur'an applies the term "ummah", generally used to mean "a human religious community", for genera of animals. Encyclopedia of the Quran states that this verse have been "far reaching in its moral and ecological implications."[8]

"There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end." Qur'an 6:38

Muhammad (s.a.w.) is reported to have said: "For [charity shown to] each creature which has a wet heart (i.e. is alive), there is a reward." Muhammad (s.a.w.) opposed recreational hunting saying: "whoever shoots at a living creature for sport is cursed." He is also reported to have said: "There is no man who kills [even] a sparrow or anything smaller, without its deserving it, but Allah will question him about it [on the judgment day]," and "Whoever is kind to the creatures of God, is kind to himself."

Animals live in communities with each other - they are not lesser beings - they will join people with Allah at "the end". Muhammed (s.a.w.) repeatedly forbade cruelty to animals.

Whoever is kind to the creatures of God is kind to himself (Hadith)

Whoever kills anything bigger than a sparrow without a just cause - Allah will hold him accountable for it (Hadith)

The Prophet (Muhammad s.aw.) once saw a man sharpening his knife in front of the sheep he was about to kill. He rebuked him saying "Do you intend to make it die two deaths?" (Hadith)

It behoves you to treat animals gently (Hadith)

This general teaching in Islam of care and respect for all creatures, because Allah loves every creature He has made, means that in everyday life Muslims have certain established principles:
It is forbidden to be cruel to animals - domestic and farm animals should be treated well: properly fed and housed. Work animals should never be made to carry excessive loads.
Hunting for sport or pleasure is forbidden.
Hunting for food must be done without deliberate cruelty and with hunting animals (dogs etc.) properly trained and controlled. Any weapons used must be in good condition and never blunt.
Killing animals for human vanity, such as for the fur or ivory trade, is forbidden.
Animal Experiments and Vivisection for cosmetic or luxury goods purposes is forbidden. Any animals killed for research purposes should be killed by halal methods.
Factory Farming is forbidden by Islam. Many animals bred by factory farming methods would be haram for Muslims because of cruel conditions, and artificial feeding with hormones and chemicals.

From all the above, it should be abundantly clear to any muslim, whether shia, sunni or ... that HUNTING FOR SPORT IS CONSIDERED AN ACT OF CRUELTY TO ALLAH'S CREATION, HARAAM IN HIS EYES AND PUNISHABLE AFTER DEATH.
Hunting and killing of elephants, lions, buffaloes, ostriches etc is totally inexcusable and a great sin in eyes of Allah!

monginis

Unread post by monginis » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:44 am

:|
Attachments
1969229_766012516765530_1875879802_n.jpg