Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Has Mazunsaab Decided To Retaliate Against The Zaadas ?

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 25, 2014 6:29 pm

Rebel wrote:the real brothers and sisters of KQ are not even supporting him. So sad.
There is nothing to feel sad as this is the least that one can expect from the mafias of Saifee Mahal where only money speaks, ethics and moral are dumped in their backyards !!

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 6:34 pm

@ MMH - thank you for this list of KQ's brothers and sisters. But I understand all these shezadas are in the MS leaving KQ alone to fight the battle.
@ GM - I agree with you that battle is for power but when a real brother from the same mother is in trouble or needs help human attachment suggests that they will support the real brother or sister. All these brothers and sisters had they moved out of MS camp with KQ it would have made a lot difference in support of KQ. And all these shezadas have empire of their own and do not really need MS for their sustenance.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Sun May 25, 2014 6:39 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
MMH wrote:Shabbir Bhaisaheb Nuruddin
This man is extremely rich and a highly successful businessman. I remember that some years back he had dabbled into sugar imports when the commodity was under OGL (Open general Licence) and during that time he imported shiploads of sugar and made a killing, each shipload means around 12,500 Metric Tonnes of Sugar.

All of SKQ's brother's are pretty smart and intelligent..
Just a bit of trivia...Hatim b.s was HOD of Islamic studies in St. Xaviers College...he was renowned for his knowledge..

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 6:50 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Rebel wrote:the real brothers and sisters of KQ are not even supporting him. So sad.
There is nothing to feel sad as this is the least that one can expect from the mafias of Saifee Mahal where only money speaks, ethics and moral are dumped in their backyards !!
Lol...I don't support MS or KQ, the sadness is because he is an underdog. They have sucked us high and dry and bent on doing it until we ALL revolt. You truly portray that they have no morals or ethics and their agenda is take advantage or benefit from us every way possible - they have parasitic relationship with us, acting as parasites, benefiting them at the expense of our freedom.

SBM

Re: Hum to chale pardesh padesi ho gaye chora apna desh pard

Unread post by SBM » Sun May 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Br Rebel
Thank you for your reply
I knew you nor any of the Kothari Defenders could name one organization which helps the poor with their address and contact numbers because all of them only exists on Paper and not in reality since most of the money is used for Political purposes giving to NaMo-Save the Sparrow and all those of kind of events where they get PR. There are many poor Bohras in Ahmedabad looking for help for their children education and there are many sick and infirm who can not afford any none of the Goonda committee you referred are of any help. This forum had in the past helped many of those unfortunate Mumineens (see the thread Poverty in Ahmadabad)
Name one university or Research Organization started by Kothari Mafia. They gave 2 cr rupess to Karachi University for Genetic so that they can get their names for a Chair. How many Bohra Scientists or entrepreneurs have benefited from Kothari Goons, No one can provide one but I can provide a list of many failed projects like Leaders Press, Bombay Paint and Chemical, Saify Technical High School and now the biggest of the SCAM is SBUT project.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm

@SBM- I guess you don't trust me. I don't know the jamat of Ahmedabad so cannot say why the Amils and the jamat members do not assist the needy and poor. I requested you to google for upliftment of dawoodi bohra with respect to education and business, I did come one website sometime back. Can't recall now. But, you did not google it isn't it. That is the reason you are telling about the failed project only and not about the successful projects. Perhaps these projects is something you are not aware. Financial assistance is given to people who are die hard bohras, ready to give their life for MS and co. and lot of it is gone in kothar coffers and banks too instead of helping people. I know people who have benefitted and even they are bohras studying in Karachi University specially in Genetics Department, courtesy of dawat because the university now gives preference to bohra students. People are smart too. They come stating they need money to start business and after once money is provided they buy furniture and other things for houses. Lol...people have outsmarted kothar too.
You can wrangle about this forum or kothari goondas but fact remains that there people have been helped by them either you believe it or not and I don't have prove it to you.

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 12:15 am

Rebel wrote:@SBM- I guess you don't trust me. I don't know the jamat of Ahmedabad so cannot say why the Amils and the jamat members do not assist the needy and poor. I requested you to google for upliftment of dawoodi bohra with respect to education and business, I did come one website sometime back. Can't recall now. But, you did not google it isn't it. That is the reason you are telling about the failed project only and not about the successful projects. Perhaps these projects is something you are not aware. Financial assistance is given to people who are die hard bohras, ready to give their life for MS and co. and lot of it is gone in kothar coffers and banks too instead of helping people. I know people who have benefitted and even they are bohras studying in Karachi University specially in Genetics Department, courtesy of dawat because the university now gives preference to bohra students. People are smart too. They come stating they need money to start business and after once money is provided they buy furniture and other things for houses. Lol...people have outsmarted kothar too.
You can wrangle about this forum or kothari goondas but fact remains that there people have been helped by them either you believe it or not and I don't have prove it to you.
yesterday I was in Ahmedabad, met a old friend he is financially not stable, and after talking to him I found he is paying way too much for dabba thali, and just because he missed last 3 subscription money, his dabba was cancelled.

is this a way to treat momeen?

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 26, 2014 1:04 am

Kothar's mission is collect money from people as much as possible by any means, you are not momin for them, you are considered their ghulams. You are there for their personal gratification. They will suck every single penny out of you if you allow it.

Sufi monk

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics)

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 2:19 am

message from fatemi dawat

Roza on Mab’as Day ‘Mo’tius-su’alaat’
On the auspicious day of Mab’as we perform roza to celebrate the beginning of Islam and the many ehsaans and blessings of our Nabi Mustafa. According to our Ahlul Bayt AS if a Mumin does roza on Mab’as day and does iftaar by pray ‘allahumma ya mu’tiyassu’alaat’ doa it is kaffarat (atonement) for 60 years and the sins and dayn (debts) of Dunya will be eased. It is a tradition that on this day we encourage and teach even young children to do roza, as much as they are able, depending on their age. This is to impress upon children the importance of this day, the ehsaan of Rasulullah, and our identity as Muslims. It is also to begin establishing the habit of roza which, eventually as adults following Rasulullah’s Shari’at, they will do for 30 consecutive days in Shehrullah. (We encourage young children to do roza – as much as they are able to – on Mab’as day and the day of Lailatul Qadar).

natkhat pari

Re: The Mazoon Saheb

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 6:02 am

Africa the dark continent land where 53& 54 dail. Mutlaq nass was done

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon May 26, 2014 6:42 am

SKQ Wasila and other bayaan audio.

http://fatemidawat.com/instructions/#najmuddin

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 6:49 am

On line wazz
online wasilla
on line sabak
on line misak
On line nikah
Online divorce
on line janat
welcome to america land of 21 century

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 6:53 am

natkhat pari wrote:On line wazz
online wasilla
on line sabak
on line misak
On line nikah
Online divorce
on line janat
so what is wrong with it?

I met my wife online
my child aqeeqah was done online
my business is online
my studies are online
my banks are online
my friends are online
my meetings are online

when ALLAH has provided us tools and brain why not use it?

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 7:01 am

Welcome to america.
as momenins are living very busy and fast life in usa fatemi dawat.com presents on line janat with online wazz vasila sabaq nikah misaq

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon May 26, 2014 7:02 am

Sufi monk wrote:
natkhat pari wrote:On line wazz
online wasilla
on line sabak
on line misak
On line nikah
Online divorce
on line janat
so what is wrong with it?

I am not too in for online. Somehow the personalization touch in missing but given that presently all followers of SKQ are being ex- communicated and the social infrastructure framework that all mumineens are dependant on heavily I think the online tools are a boon.
I met my wife online
my child aqeeqah was done online
my business is online
my studies are online
my banks are online
my friends are online
my meetings are online

when ALLAH has provided us tools and brain why not use it?

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon May 26, 2014 7:03 am

This is my response to Sufi Monk's message: I am not too in for online. Somehow the personalization touch in missing but given that presently all followers of SKQ are being ex- communicated and the social infrastructure framework that all mumineens are dependant on heavily I think the online tools are a boon.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 7:26 am

Thank god in darus sakina there were atleast 25 e
ployes but in usa they gone online next what no of person who took misaqis equal to no of visitor count on website.

natkhat pari

Re: Rangeela Mazoon Khozema ka Udaipur me ‘Tandav’ naatak

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 7:38 am

Miss india nafisa ali and skq were in same wilson collaeg chowpatty mumbai is this true check out online

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 7:47 am

Skq is good swimer theirs big swimming pool in darus sakina.nafisa ali state level swimmer. Google nafisa ali now wow omg

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 7:51 am

MMH wrote:This is my response to Sufi Monk's message: I am not too in for online. Somehow the personalization touch in missing but given that presently all followers of SKQ are being ex- communicated and the social infrastructure framework that all mumineens are dependant on heavily I think the online tools are a boon.
Salaam MMH

if online tools are used million dollars of wastage in Muharram and other waezez can be ignored, and that money can be used for poor momeenin upliftment.

all waezez can be relayed from one place.

leader should be intelligent enough to use new technology, SKQ is doing right thing.

natkhat pari

Re: The Mazoon Saheb

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 8:00 am

Was it true that diwan of skq openly declared kq as 53 and his son abdeali as54 dai mutlaq in africa

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon May 26, 2014 8:14 am

Nafisa Ali is from Calcutta.

She wasn't in Wilson college...

Natkhat Pari...please google...

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 8:16 am

Haq na saheb dawat kare to haq na muminen ne jawab apuoe joye". Then its online or skype or whatsup. Online misaq apine office ma betha betha janat kharidi lo.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 8:26 am

She was born in caulcata
she was miss india in mumbai
she did bollywoods movies
After news of affair she left for delhi google please

Sufi monk

Unread post by Sufi monk » Mon May 26, 2014 8:35 am

guy using female username talking about affairs which never existed.

this is so silly that ADMIN seats and let this guy spam this board.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Mon May 26, 2014 9:03 am

Lady in question has not yet made public satement. So how can confirm it a swearing on koran azim by both party skq style

Smart

Unread post by Smart » Mon May 26, 2014 9:06 am

There is talk of KQ and Nafisa Ali. Why is there no talk of MS and the airhostess? I am trying to understand why this old thread was revived and with what intent. Seems fishy.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon May 26, 2014 9:23 am

natkhat pari wrote:She was born in caulcata
she was miss india in mumbai
she did bollywoods movies
After news of affair she left for delhi google please

You mentioned

by natkhat pari on Mon May 26, 2014 4:38 pm

Miss india nafisa ali and skq were in same wilson collaeg chowpatty mumbai is this true check out online

Now you are saying she was in Mumbai for a beauty pageant title.

You are just causing mischief on this forum by spreading wrong information! Just dont gossip and please keep quiet if you dont have anything meaningful to say.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 26, 2014 9:45 am

To me natkhat pari seems to be a teenager with no formal education, a classic example of kothar's attrocity to keep people uneducated and uncivilized to control their minds, natkhat is unable to write meaningful sentences. I can't decipher what his or her intentions and thoughts are with what is being written by natkhat.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Mon May 26, 2014 10:44 am

@natkhat- I went through the website, it is better than malumaat as it has some literature to read, but I missed the online nikah thingy which you mentioned about although I saw online sabaq which is good so people don't have to travel to attend the sabaq. Are they using same format of brainwashing methodology in Sabaq as kothar uses? But, I noticed every where syedna syedna syedna...the website discusses a lot about our past dais. MS and KQ have the same concepts of Islam, both of them call themselves syedna I wonder why?