Bohra SMS Duniya

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qureshi

Re: Bohri SMS Duniya

Unread post by Qureshi » Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:40 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I think Zinger bro is a loner, in his lonely world with his lonely life, he enjoys the Dabba thali food while replying to our queries.
dabba is boon for widowers and old people also for loners, but again it should be free for these people, people with family dont prefer dabba but they are forced to take it.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:25 pm

I call on people to free themselves of shackles of thaali! We once took it, were even excited about it, and then we were awakened to the realities of mass produced food! Now we are free from it and we LOVE our home cooking! Meal times are fun again. And for the days when we don't feel like cooking there is always the local lebanese or vegan restaurant! Cheaper, tastier and far healthier!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:09 am

SBM wrote:
zinger wrote:and yes, while we have to pay for the food whether you take it or not, i would suggest what you do is take it and give the food to a poor person. Dua malse tamare. the food is good.

i will admit. i am greedy, i like the food and hence do not share it with anyone. but since you hate it so much, take it and pass it on to others less fortunate
Pity on you that female members of your family do not know how to cook testy food if you consider Dabba food to be yummy.
no need to bring family members into this. i will warn you on this just once. dont make me stoop down to your level!!!! :evil:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:16 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:I think Zinger bro is a loner, in his lonely world with his lonely life, he enjoys the Dabba thali food while replying to our queries.
i wish you could be privy to my social life :)

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:38 am

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote: Pity on you that female members of your family do not know how to cook testy food if you consider Dabba food to be yummy.
no need to bring family members into this. i will warn you on this just once. dont make me stoop down to your level!!!! :evil:
Pity on you SBM if you are not getting good food...rest in our case..we are actually getting good food and me and my family are well satisfied.

As far as bringing family in between is considered...you should not be assuming how wives and mothers cook....its not the matter of cooking delicacies but a sheer vomiting out your frustration which you have been doing since long time....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:11 pm

zinger wrote:
SBM wrote: Pity on you that female members of your family do not know how to cook testy food if you consider Dabba food to be yummy.
I am so scared, In your own words I HOPE ADMIN IS WATCHING SINCE ZINGER IS WARNING ME
BTW how did I bring family in this, I used a very generic term female unless of course you are allergic to Females. then I pity both of you that your MALE members do not know how to cook yummy meals at home

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:07 pm

This is true experience of Ahmedabad manager office of our Kubba Sharif.

We visited Ahmedabad ziyarat on 23rd June. When we reached the office we went for jaman and were unfortunately introduced to 3 awwal, sani and saleh of Ahmedabad. These 3 arrogant people have charged Rs.1000/- for 1 time jaman and when we asked for place to refresh and wadhu they said toilets are outside.

To our surprise when we entered the toilet it was so dirty and unhygienic that in ladies toilet waste water was pouring near wash basin. We complained to that 3 people and they calmly said 'Waru kari daisu' ! When I told them its not proper attitude towards zayerin they laugh on me and my wife and simply told the office boy to show us outside way.

My whole family was stunned by this behaviour of that Amil and then we complained that 3 so called sheikh sahebs very aggressively but after the hot argument for 30 minutes and after all efforts nothing happened.

We had to leave office with nothing. There was a 65 year old lady who showed courage and said loudly to those sheikhs to take just one breadth in that smelly toilet and in reply she got "Waru, e Tamara logo maate che, hamara maate nahi". This is the attitude behaviour of our sheikh and manager of dargah. The 3 attached photos of those 3 arrogant sheikhs and video of male toilets.

I personally request to all to spread it as much as u can within community so our voices can be heard by Qasre Ali sahebo and something can be done for adna mumin.

One most surprising thing is that these 3 sheikhs have AC office to rule on us but they don't have courtesy to put atleast plastic shades for normal mumenin. All zayerin were unwillingly sitting in direct sun.

The attached middle one sheikh was nihaayat be-sharam and nalayak who was telling us Waru and laughing on all of us.

Was salam.

AbdulSaleh

Unread post by AbdulSaleh » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:32 pm

this must be a true story if you dont believe me go once and visit these rozas and see the attitude of these maloons, they have no fear of any one and they act like they own this rozas.

really really deteriorating and shameful situation in community.

trvoice

Unread post by trvoice » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Its a matter of common sense. Rs 1000 buys you a room in "moti mahal" in Ahmedabad which is considered near 3-4 star. And there are some excellent restaurants to eat too. The moment people start to be independent, these suckers start to loose.

Seriously I think they were really laughing at the stupidity.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Inspite of the arrogant and inhuman behaviour of the local Amils, the Dai and his coterie refuse to take any action because these Amils are his "Collection Agents" who assure him of a steady income, why would the Dai act against his own men who are stationed at respective places for a purpose ? Hence, the Dai succeeds in living up to his self created clean image and thereby conveniently passing the buck to his henchmen as how we always hear a stereotype reply from an abde "Aa to upar wala kare che, Dai to masoom che, ene kai khabar nathi" !!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:00 am

SBM bhai, i dont need admin to fight my battles for me. i can dish out more than you will be able to bear.

BTW, im reproducing what you have written, so you dont have a chance to cop out. you wrote, and i quote "Pity on you that female members of your family do not know how to cook testy food"

but as part of promise to myself, im just going to ignore your digs.

please dont goad me into saying things i will regret

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:58 am

Zinger
please dont goad me into saying things i will regret
Go ahead, make my day,,, you always had said and then later on always apologize,so donot keep inside, do it...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:53 pm

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:13 am

>>Kabhi khud bhi Pasina Baha kar to dekho.
> > Mehnat se Roti kama kar to dekho.
> > Aasan hai Najwaa aur Salaam lena.
> > Kisi Muflis pe Paisa luta kar to dekho.
> > Taalim ka Kharcha kabhi Kiraye ka Matam.
> > Ghar chalta hai kaise kabhi aa kar to dekho.
> > Niyaaz, Salaam,kabhi Najwa, Ziyaafat.
> > Kabhi tum bhi ye Kharcha utha kar to dekho.
> > Biwi, Bachchon pe Gussa nikalne walon.
> > Do baatein apne Aamil ko suna kar to dekho.
> > Tabdili na aaye ye Mumkin nahi.
> > Bus tum Aastinein apni charha kar to dekho.
> >Dahej se zyada kharcha hai inka.
> > Tum Shaadi ka Mandap saja kar to dekho.
> > Jamaat ki Laagat chukaye bina.
> > Kisi Marhoom ki Mayyat utha kar to dekho.
> > Halaq se na utremge Sookhey Niwaaley.
> > Inhey Ghar me kisi din bula kar to dekho.

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:15 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Image
There are 100 of case where so call amil and chamcha committee do a scam of lakhs of ruppee why don't ppl start filling legal case upon them

No one is punished nor no one is been remove from there work it just they are been transfer to other city where they can start new business n loot ppl

I think if amil or chamcha force anyone for anything just slap them and don't pay to them

wise_guy

its52 email

Unread post by wise_guy » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:37 am

its.PNG

fustrate_Bohra

Re: its52 email

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:05 pm

wise_guy wrote:
its.PNG
Another proof stating how this site is doing great.

If the intentions are good their is nothing to worry otherwise such kind of mail are bound to happen.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:54 pm

Very Important Instructions
Mumineen are hereby strictly instructed to refrain from forwarding messages, uploading pictures and clips (audio/video) related to Aqa Moula tus, Dawat-e-Hadiyah and the Mumineen in general by using any type of social media (WhatsApp, email etc.).

A few people with malicious intentions to create discord and disharmony between communities, fabricate and forward these kind of messages. These kind of messages have the potential to seriously harm our community and jeopardise relations with other brotherly communities.

Understanding the seriousness of the situation, Mumineen should abide by these instructions and NOT forward any such messages or clips under any circumstances.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:18 pm

godmoney wrote:>>Kabhi khud bhi Pasina Baha kar to dekho.
> > Mehnat se Roti kama kar to dekho.
> > Aasan hai Najwaa aur Salaam lena.
> > Kisi Muflis pe Paisa luta kar to dekho.
> > Taalim ka Kharcha kabhi Kiraye ka Matam.
> > Ghar chalta hai kaise kabhi aa kar to dekho.
> > Niyaaz, Salaam,kabhi Najwa, Ziyaafat.
> > Kabhi tum bhi ye Kharcha utha kar to dekho.
> > Biwi, Bachchon pe Gussa nikalne walon.
> > Do baatein apne Aamil ko suna kar to dekho.
> > Tabdili na aaye ye Mumkin nahi.
> > Bus tum Aastinein apni charha kar to dekho.
> >Dahej se zyada kharcha hai inka.
> > Tum Shaadi ka Mandap saja kar to dekho.
> > Jamaat ki Laagat chukaye bina.
> > Kisi Marhoom ki Mayyat utha kar to dekho.
> > Halaq se na utremge Sookhey Niwaaley.
> > Inhey Ghar me kisi din bula kar to dekho.
You are good poet and have given a good depiction of MS and company.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:43 am

Bohra Mushrik should be ready for slaughter, as their Shirk Aqaid is now spreading among Muslims, Sunni and Shia. In Masajid, Bohra Mulla said in their sermons that Iraq is facing Afaat because Iraqis removed Maqsurah of Al Husain ibn Ali, constructed by Taher Saifuddin. This is the reason Shia are killing by Salafis. As sentiments of Mufaddal hurt by Shias so due to his "Bad-Dua " Allah sent Azaab upon them.

Two such hot Audios are circulating among people now a days. A paid tout of Jamea, Shabbir Saifi responded in an Audio in a manner that reflect only glorification of Mufaddal and his administration. His reply is nothing but "Khisyani Billi Khamba Nuche".

Can someone please post the Audios for the awareness of the message board members?

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jul 04, 2014 2:52 am

The audio by Shabbir Saifee is noteworthy: Condemn all other whatsapp messages, except let this one go viral:
Audio of sheik Shabbir Saifee - statement if Al vazaarat - ..Please spread and keep on and on spreading.
Another example from Mufadaal Saifuddin message : do as I say not as I do.

As icing on the top, the real psychoticism of the sender of the audio is displayed inthe fact that the audio message itself is not easy to share or download.

What mind games - -- MS through his ظالمين army Is just EXPOSING the ظلم they are perpetuating by their blindness and the followers are blinded by the blind follower.

Maybe somebody from al vazaarat office will post the audio here on this website.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:56 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:43 pm

Nairobi ma jamwa saathe football jowano intezam :

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:38 pm

Sattad na mumino ne tanzeemwala bhikari na jem treat kare che. 9 jana na thaal koi pan masjid ma nathi thata. pan tanzeem na 3 jana potana commission maate sponsor paase thi pura paisa vasool kare che ane order kamti thaal no aape che. Aa mili bhagat ma caterers pan shaamil che. Sattad ma 30 divas nu jaman sponsor thayi chuku che maate baaki na mumino ne iltemas karvama aave che masjid na koi pan fund faala ma meherbani kari ne sila fitra sivay koi pan paisa aape nahi.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Tayyabi Mohalla (Sattad) Masjid ma namaz padhva maate seat numbers che and ITS card scanning karavu compulsory che. Masjid ma takreeban 1000 mumenin aave che ane ground floor par khaali 2 scanners ehma ek to hamesha bandh rahe che. Ane young chokravo scanning kare che e logo fakat ladies na card aj scan kare che. Ane have committee members em kahe che ke agar 10 divas tak card scan na thaai to tamari pass bija ne allot karvama aavse.

Mumenin si iltemas che ke aaj si koi bhi card scan na karave and direct masjid ma chala jaai.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:03 pm

Ajab shaan na Moula Mufaddal TUS.. Aje Savare fajar ni namaz ma Moula ni hazrat ma aapno j mojezo Araz thayo..
Aa shaan na Moula Mufaddal che, aa shaan ni Mansoor ul yemen ni masjid che..
Gai kaale Mansoor ul Yemen ni Masjid no contractor Mr. Mohammed Taher je paralyzed che, ye moula ni hazrat ma Shehed (Honey) Araz kidhu.. Ane Em kayu ke moula, Rasullah Farmave che ke Asal (shehed) ma 'fihe shifa linnaas' .. Mufaddal moula TUS tabassum farmayu Ane hadiyah qubool kido.. Te baad moula gurfa mubarakah ma padhari gaya.. Achanak si aa contractor na haath ma harakat mehsoos thai.. Sanaa nai pohochto ke bilkul shifa thai gayu.. Tarat Shk khozema ne phone kare che kahe che ke aa Tamara kehva sultan che? "arey me Araz kidi ke Shehed ma shifa che magar Aje me Em kahu che ke Tamara sultan TUS na haath ma shifa che" ...

Me think all the patients(especially dawoodi bohra) in saifi hospital gets 100% shifa because of our dai mojijas and thali.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:47 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Ajab shaan na Moula Mufaddal TUS.. Aje Savare fajar ni namaz ma Moula ni hazrat ma aapno j mojezo Araz thayo..
Aa shaan na Moula Mufaddal che, aa shaan ni Mansoor ul yemen ni masjid che..
Gai kaale Mansoor ul Yemen ni Masjid no contractor Mr. Mohammed Taher je paralyzed che, ye moula ni hazrat ma Shehed (Honey) Araz kidhu.. Ane Em kayu ke moula, Rasullah Farmave che ke Asal (shehed) ma 'fihe shifa linnaas' .. Mufaddal moula TUS tabassum farmayu Ane hadiyah qubool kido.. Te baad moula gurfa mubarakah ma padhari gaya.. Achanak si aa contractor na haath ma harakat mehsoos thai.. Sanaa nai pohochto ke bilkul shifa thai gayu.. Tarat Shk khozema ne phone kare che kahe che ke aa Tamara kehva sultan che? "arey me Araz kidi ke Shehed ma shifa che magar Aje me Em kahu che ke Tamara sultan TUS na haath ma shifa che" ...

Me think all the patients(especially dawoodi bohra) in saifi hospital gets 100% shifa because of our dai mojijas and thali.
Just wonder where was this guy when SMB had stroke and could not talk, Only if he had taken this Honey from SMS, we would not be talking about
Davedaar and the laanats.....

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Just heard that moiz bs wants complete control of saifi hospital.

Can anyone confirm this?

amshbir

Unread post by amshbir » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:16 pm

Humour :

" Muffi Ye Aawi Ne Thokar Maari
Haathi par keedi Bandook Ne Jaari
Haathi ye Kahyu ke Rook e Shikari
Juni Bandook Yahan Nahi chale Tahri
Haathi ye Duao Maan Ma Keedi
Muffi ye Goli Chalawi Deedi....